Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-26-2003, 04:09 AM

Second cup of coffee.

I thought it was time to bring some of our friends up to date. It's been over two years now since I submitted our first stories and I see they are still posted. They still read very erotic. Check em out, they are titled "Double Stuff Weekend"
A lot has happend since then, including relocating to central Florida and moving aboard a large sailboat. After a short seperation, our friend Larry also moved down and we became a threesome again.
Sometimes these relationships are short and do a lot of damage to the marriage.. but not with everyone. Read on and and see for yourself just how great sharing the warm is for some of us.
This is pretty typical of how we start each day.. well maybe not every day, just most.. I have been an early riser from before I can remember.. There really are separate categories for morning people and evening people.. anyway,most of my mornings always start the same.. first trying to figure out if I am really awake, and next realizing that I have a very stiff cock and should probable get up and take a good morning leak... so, not wanting to disturb those still sleeping, I have to do this in the dark, feeling my way around the bunk thru the companionway and over to the head.
Our big boat is great, but there are a lot of things I will never get used to and finding my way around in the dark, while trying to be quiet, is very high on the list.. there is also not much room in the small head… also standing and aiming won't produce the desired results, having a seat is the only choice. The problem here was , that, with a stiff cock and the toilet being so small (and cold I might add) I have to be careful to sit way back and finally let it go... Well.. with that taken care of my next move is back out into the dark, thru the cabin (as quiet as one can be on teak floor boards), up the steps to the main salon, where I can finally turn some lights. Our galley was at the other end of the salon and down another set of steps, so it was still necessary to walk a little lightly. At least the lights down here wouldn't bother anyone. I have the coffee ready to go in a couple of minutes.. make my way back up to the main salon, turned the TV on.. time to chill.. plan my day and just sort things out.. so with the volume set very low and my first cup of coffee it's time for the early morning news.. the news usually started to repeat itself after 20 or 30 minutes, but I don't mind because that's about all the longer that first cup of coffee lasts and the second cup was always the best. With my second cup of coffee in hand, it's just about time for the sun to brighten the aft cabin and which usually wakes Peggy.
On some mornings , the first I will hear is some quiet conversation but more often than not, the first I will hear is the little girl sounds that my wife makes when her beautiful body is being pleased and her needs are being met... and it's time again to reach over, lower the volume on the TV all the way and quietly listen to their sounds while massaging my cock. I have watched them together many times so it's easy for me to picture in my mind just what is happening. Sometimes there will be only Peggy's little girl whimpering accompanied by a lot of heavy breathing. Other times the little girl whimpering would stop.. then after a few minutes some quiet laughter.. then on again with more of her whimpering.
I can't tell you how exciting it remains, to this day, for me to sit quietly and listen to my wife being fucked by another man. And as you know from my previous e-mail, he is no ordinary man. Very gentle when he wanted to be.. and sometimes very demanding.. quiet and slow to start and always finishing with the huge thick power attributed to most black men, but in truth, still very rare. Peggy needs both of us most of the time.. she is very sharing and always treats us the same even though I know that Larry's love muscle filled her in ways I can not. we are equal in her mind and when our combined juices filled her pussy, we always leave her pleased, very satisfied, exhausted and overflowing.
We had an early understanding about who did what to whom when, but a prime condition of our understanding was that Peggy was not one of these girls who headed for the bathroom or reached for the tissues just as soon as we filled her. She enjoyed the feeling of being full and even more enjoyed the oozing of our juices over little brown hole and down her thighs.
Anyway.. back to our sharing.. On some mornings when they are more playful and talkative, it can easily take 20 to 30 minutes before I can hear really serious fucking.. this is both good news and bad news.. bad news when they take a long time.. I simply have to wait much longer but the good news is really good, in that my cock is magnificently firm and my nuts are extra full. I can usually hear Peggy encouraging him with "Fuck me Larry.. Fuck me now.. I need you now.. fill me..... it's very clear from the punctuations in her breathing, when he starts pumping her harder.. finally there is the sound of his balls slapping her ass. He was serious now and in a few minutes Larry would start his low grunting and I knew it was time for him to empty his load into my wife.
It always takes several minutes for the sounds of their breathing to subside and another minute or two before I hear anyone moving again. Finally I can hear Larry coming up the companionway steps, we exchange greetings.. maybe a smile.. my wife's juices are usually quite visable on his swollen cock. If Peggy stays quiet, then I know she's waiting for me. This kind of morning sharing is always special but nothing can describe how exciting it is to walk down into our dimly lit aft cabin and see her lying there in the middle of our bed.. her legs still spread in anticipation of her next lover.

I am still amazed at how erotic is the pungent odor of his cum.. then as I moved between her legs.. the exciting feel of her skin already moist with perspiration.. and finally.. my reward for waiting,. gently sliding my cock in to her very hot cum filled pussie.. the fantastic heat from their combined juices covering my cock is almost more than I can handle. If I want to last at all, I have to go very slow.. but even when my plan is to hold still, Peggy will begin slow humping and soon my nuts are being coated with his cum as it leaks out and began oozzes down over her brown hole. I always enjoy talking to her as we fuck.. many times I would tell her how I felt as I listened to all the sounds of her being fucked by Larry and be rewarded again.. her mood responding quickly with another orgasm… many times , my cock almost hurts from being this hard for so long.
As soon as the tide of her orgasm reaches its peak Peggy will have her knees pulled as far back as possible, almost demanding her second load of cum.. I can feel the heat began in my nuts.. then spread to my groins and finally to my entire body.. in just a minute I can feel the heat moving through my cock and pumping into Peggy… time to lay quietly while my nuts finished draining.. I enjoy kissing her soft moist skin and telling her how lucky we were to have such a warm and sharing women.
I hope you will understand, that when we start each day like this, there is no such thing as having a bad day. Then as each day goes along, it's great, to again start thinking ahead to my second cup of coffee.

We have lots of little stories between now and when we started. Just let us know when your ready to listen. Nick, Peggy and Larry.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-07-2005 at 01:42 AM.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:18 AM

Second cup of coffee-mis-understanding

Sometimes, my second cup of coffee thing just does'n go as planned
This particular morning, I was all relaxed and anticipating the familiar sounds of their foreplay when Peggy comes up from the aft cabin with a pout on her face and just walked past me with a mumbled good morning. No kiss, no hug.. no warm sharing at all. She was fussing down in the galley for just a few minutes, when here comes Larry wearing a pretty decent hard on.. he pads right on through also, following her down. I said "Hey" (my short version of good morning) and got no response from him at all. The way our galley is arranged, I really couldn't see Peggy at all and just a little of Larry, but soon realized that I was able to see some in the reflection from the front of the frig. Our frig has a deep high gloss black acrylic front and was now providing me a candid view. Larry had his arms around her from behind and was talking very quietly close to her ear. I couldn't hear a word, but it was pretty obvious there were some hurt feelings.
Peggy was wearing her oversized t-shirt that came down to just below her love nest. I know that it doesn't sound sexy, but once you understand her moods, her baggy old t-shirts usually meant playtime. Larry must have been playing with her nipples thru her shirt because it was obvious that she was beginning to press back into him. Then I watched as he pulled her t-shirt up just enough to allow his hot cock to rest in her warm crack. I don't know if it was his magic words or his magic cock.. but Peggy turned around in his arms.. wrapped her arms around his neck with her tongue in his mouth and I could see that everything would soon be ok again. He reached down and lifted her by her cheeks, allowing my wife to wrap her legs around him. Larry must have moved her back over the galley counter.. and I really couldn't see his hands , but after a few minutes Peggy started making her wonderful little girl sounds and I could feel my own cock was swelling fast. She still had her arms around his neck only now I could see her one knee protruding out into the companionway and occasionally his ass muscles as he gently slow fucked her on the counter. It was an unusually quiet fucking.. and, at the same time, seemed very tender. This was one of the few times that Larry filled my wife's pussie without making his typical grunting and snorting animal sounds.
This was also one of those times when I knew to keep my comments to myself. He just held her for a few minutes while his cock drained.. then walked back up through the salon and disappeared back down into our aft cabin. Peggy came up in another minute.. cup of coffee in hand and I noticed a small tremble as she put her cup down on the table next to mine. I wanted to say something nice or hot to her.. even how fantastic she looks with his thick hot cum oozing down her thighs. Instead I just put my arms around her as she sat down between my legs.. held her close.. giving her some soft warm kisses on her cheek and neck. Then she realized I was still sitting there with a raging hard on.. she reached around to massage and stroke me and finally lifted just high enough to slide me in. Leaning back a little allowed her the freedom to slow pump me into her . Her mood was getting better but still needed repair.. I played gently with her nipples, in hopes of encouraging at least a small orgasm, finally doing just that by making soft circles on her flower bud.
She understood I still needed relief and was very patient as I continued fucking her quietly.. in just a few more minutes my nuts were ready, finally, with both hands on her hips to stop her pumping.. we were both able to feel my balls oozing my hot juices up and into her.
I kissed her shoulders and back a few more times and quietly told her that she was probably needed in the aft cabin. This remark at least produced a slight smile.. a very caring look and in another minute, she was up and heading back down into the aft cabin. Now was the time to quietly mind my own business and finish my coffee. ( Coffee was very cold.. yuk…) After a while and still not hearing any familiar sounds coming from our cabin, I just couldn't stay out any longer… down I went.. The scene that greeted me was a combination of both tender caring and raw sex. Larry was on his back in the middle of the bed with his legs spread enough to allow Peggy to kneel between them. She has never really been able to take much of his huge cock into her mouth (her jaw cramps causing her much discomfort) but she was determined this morning. She had his cock head and the first inch or so in her mouth.. and was gently cupping his balls with one hand while working her finger into his ass. For some reason Larry was always very uncomfortable with her playing in his ass, especially with me there. This morning was different.. like both of them were discarding old boundaries.. Larry was slowly jacking off in her mouth.. his fist bringing a warm fold of dark foreskin against her lips at the top of each stroke. I know they were aware of my presence but so dedicated to pleasing each other that I was no distraction at all.
I stepped quietly over to the foot of the bunk and just watched for a moment.. Peggy's cunt lips were swollen and still oozing cum. Without saying a word, I reached over and gently started caressing her cheeks.. stopping from time to time with a finger resting on her little brown hole.. eventually sliding my finger down to play with her pussie lips. The sticky mixture of our cum and her love juices was still warm and felt just fantastic as I rubbed it between my fingers. Finally the silence was broken by Larry's encouraging her with "Yeah Baby.. You Got It Now.. Suck Me.. Suck my hard black cock." And Peggy responded perfectly.. squeezing his nuts a little tighter and lifting them at the same time.. pushing her other finger further up his ass and doing everything she could to get more of his thick cock in her mouth.
That was all the commitment Larry needed.. because he then told her he needed to "Fuck her hot cunt right now" and began pulling her (not very gently) up his body. Peggy quickly matched his mood.. reaching between her legs to guide his love muscle back in to her very wet pussie.. then, all in one motion.. she impaled herself and began encouraging him with..

"Then fuck me now.. f u c k m e r e a l g o o d r i g h t n o w.. "

"Empty your balls in me and make me full.. do it.. do it…"

All I could think of was WOW… and continued watching with a very stiff cock. Peggy laid down on his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck.. and lifting her pussie enough to give him the deep fucking freedom he needed. I wish I was able to describe just how fantastic it was to see her swollen pussie lips wrapped so tightly around his cock and to see that much swollen, dark brown, manhood disappearing in her cunt with each stroke. In another minute Peggy was reaching around behind her, feeling for my hand.. she guided my finger back into her tight little ass and began pulling on my hand to get my finger as deep as she could. This was a FIRST… and what a surprise. The walls separating her brown hole and her very hot and full cunt are so thin that I was able to feel every detail of his cock as he continued fucking her. Absolutely unreal… I was actually able to feel the entire shape of his swollen cock head passing over my finger with each of his strokes. Peggy was soon in a fantastic series of unending orgasms and I really couldn't wait any longer.. I began pumping my dick with my free hand. Then everything seemed to happen at once.. Peggy was REALLY there.. he started with serious grunting and I watched as his balls tightened.. the hot sticky cum was moving.. most shooting into my wife.. and some hitting the foot of the bed, then falling to the floor.. mine.. there was no plan.. only three people breathing.. and sharing.
I waited as long as I could.. then slowly withdrew my finger.. leaving them there, together to quietly finish mending hurt feelings.

I found out after words, that there was a misunderstanding in the early morning darkness. When Peggy began waking Larry with her usual, gentle cock massage and light scratching under his balls, Larry had rolled over leaving her with only his back. She assumed he was awake and took this to be rejection and so it went… In truth Larry admitted that he had no idea she was touching him as 1, he was very much asleep, 2 he almost always has a hard on in the morning, and 3, he really needed to fuck her…
Your comments will encourage more sharing.. e-mail us at daytonaflyer@hotmail.com