Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2006, 12:02 AM
Banned

Exclamation Y - Virgins!!!

so hey why is it so important to guys to have a virgin if they can? I mean is it really some big deal to have a virgin? Wouldn't it be just as nice to be with a girl who wasn't a virgin and not entice virgins to have sex?? Just asking! let me know as soon as possible, here, or at see you later!
Old 02-16-2006, 01:57 AM

this is prolly the last board youll find that prefers virgins to experience.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:13 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
nor are ya likely to find a bunch of guys hunting for virgins around here

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:20 AM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
It can be important for girls too ya know (guys being virgins).....not me personally i dont care either way

My best mate back when had a thing for virgin guys....wouldn't sleep with em unless they were either *LOL*
Old 02-16-2006, 02:59 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I think some people get a kick out of being someone's first...it makes them feel special. Also, the fact that a virgin can't possibly compare a man's performance to anything else, means that some men may be more confident and suffer less performance anxiety than with a more experienced partner.

Then of course, there are just the lazy ones who thinking sleeping with a virgin is a good excuse not to use a condom.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-16-2006, 03:11 AM

never thought about it like that Loulabelle. thats some good shit right there.

*starts takin notes*

tho it is kinda nasty when ya think about it.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:23 AM
Banned

o.k well was looking for some info but thankx anyways

just wanted different answers, sorry to biother everyone.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:25 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

You'll get more answers as time goes along...you only posted the thread this morning, and most of the Americans aren't even up yet!

Old 02-16-2006, 06:33 AM
MSGME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
I think some people get a kick out of being someone's first...it makes them feel special. Also, the fact that a virgin can't possibly compare a man's performance to anything else, means that some men may be more confident and suffer less performance anxiety than with a more experienced partner.

Then of course, there are just the lazy ones who thinking sleeping with a virgin is a good excuse not to use a condom.

If you just lay there and let a man fuck you without a condom,you're just as lazy as he is.Funny how women want to be on an equal plane with men(AND THEY SHOULD BE) but get to play the soft,vulnerable bunny at their leisure.

Lil'Angie...if virgins weren't "enticed?" into sex the world would be full of "Grapes" and Cherries" masturbating and eventually dryin' up in the sun.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:37 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Yeah, it's the American's fault. Always is :P

Alasse - you got the contact details for your friend? I might have a little job for her to do

As for why virgins are supposedly desirable - never really thought about it but I think there are probably two angles to it.
On one hand, there's something 'pure' about a virgin - corrupting her is a kind of guilty pleasure. It's nasty, taboo - it's special.
And then there's the perceivd physical advantage. Virgins are tighter, and tighter supposedly equals good.
And also (ok, three angles to it), virgins tend to be younger, and youth means virility (up to a point, of course. I'm not talking kiddies here). I don't know if a 40 year old virgin woman is any more sought after. But an 18 or 21 year old virgin? Every second website's got 'em.
Another thing (ok, four angles), as Loulabelle said it's 'special' to be someone's first. Probably a competitive thing, I got her before anyone else did.

Sheesh, I never expected the Spanish Inquisition!

Buit in any case, as Matte suggested these forums tend to be frequented by a more sophisticated kind of person. People here tend to be smart enough to realise that a person's sexual history is just one part of their overall sexuality, and an even smaller part of their overall identity.

Experience goes a long way, but attitude goes much further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh3
Lil'Angie...if virgins weren't "enticed?" into sex the world would be full of "Grapes" and Cherries" masturbating and eventually dryin' up in the sun.

Ok, well that confused the almighty crap out of me.....

CasperTG.

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 02-16-2006, 07:02 AM
MSGME!

""Ok, well that confused the almighty crap out of me....."-CasperTG

A women is a virgin if she still has her cherry
A man is a virgin if he still has his grape <-Don't know if "grape" is a widely used term--apparently not
Old 02-16-2006, 07:38 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh3
[/COLOR]

If you just lay there and let a man fuck you without a condom,you're just as lazy as he is.Funny how women want to be on an equal plane with men(AND THEY SHOULD BE) but get to play the soft,vulnerable bunny at their leisure.

Well that'll be the reason that I've never laid there and let a man fuck me without a condom then. The question was why men are attracted to virgins, and this was one possible theory as to why some men are.

And for your information, just as the vast majority of men are not lazy about using condoms (but some are), the vast majority of women DO NOT play at being soft vulnerable bunnies.

We are, as a gender more emotional and more sensitive than men, and for many many years we've been treated with a lack of equality because of it. All we want now is to be respected for being females who act in a feminine way. I'm sorry I didn't realise that by demanding equality we had forgone our right to act like women. I'll surely remember that in future.

*locks herself back into her chastity belt and sits in the corner not speaking until spoken to*

Old 02-16-2006, 07:47 AM
MSGME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Well that'll be the reason that I've never laid there and let a man fuck me without a condom then. The question was why men are attracted to virgins, and this was one possible theory as to why some men are.

And for your information, just as the vast majority of men are not lazy about using condoms (but some are), the vast majority of women DO NOT play at being soft vulnerable bunnies.

We are, as a gender more emotional and more sensitive than men, and for many many years we've been treated with a lack of equality because of it. All we want now is to be respected for being females who act in a feminine way. I'm sorry I didn't realise that by demanding equality we had forgone our right to act like women. I'll surely remember that in future.

*locks herself back into her chastity belt and sits in the corner not speaking until spoken to*

Have a nice day
Old 02-16-2006, 08:11 AM
is not this trim anymore!

You can't help who you love. And I won't sleep with someone I don't. So it's not really rellevant. <---- that can't be spelled right but it looks less wrong than the other 957,235 ways I tried

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-16-2006, 08:13 AM
is not this trim anymore!

/me speaks to Loulabelle

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.