Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-16-2004, 07:43 PM

Hotel

I enter the hotel room and see you prepared exactly as instructed. I know you cannot see me and have no idea what I look like yet you are so on display and so vulnerable. Without saying a word I walk over to you and start to caress and rub your smooth ass cheeks. There is a sharp intake of breath as you suddenly realize you are not alone and your mind starts to wonder, is it me or is it someone else, you want to cover up you want to turn around but you also want to obey and eventually your kinks win over your sense and you keep completely still and murmur back nervously "Good Evening Sir." Whack my hand slaps on your left cheek leaving a bright red mark. "I'm sorry but I expect to be addressed clearly and concisely, I require perfection is that understood?"
"Yes Sir" You reply in a louder and clear voice, I start to run my hand over your panties feeling the bulge of your swollen lips and the slight damp spot beginning to form. As my fingertips run gently over your clitoris you let out a slight moan and start to rub back against my hand, desperate for more pressure on this most sensitive of areas. Whack my hand slaps your right cheek leaving a matching red mark. "Did I tell you to move, did I give you any instructions at all bitch? It’s quite simple you only have to do as you’re told I would have thought you could cope with that"
"I'm sorry Sir" you reply but deep down you know you wanted that slap, that you knew you would get in trouble and I would be forced to spank you. "Now then tell me have you been a bad girl recently, do you think you deserve a spanking." You hesitate for a moment you do want that spanking but you don't want to appear obvious for fear I might realize what you’re up to and would I want to spank you if I knew you wanted to be spanked your mind spins? "Yes Sir at least I've tried to be a good girl Sir" you reply your vagina quivering at the hope I picked up on the word tried. "You tried to be a good girl did you? Well I'm afraid I don't give marks for effort, or rather I do give marks for effort bright red ones. Tell me what sins you've committed this week, no hang on I'm sure a horny little slut like you has far to many sins for us to have time for now so lets just concentrate on the most recent for now. Tell me what dirty acts you've been up to this week" Your face is now burning red but your clitoris and pussy lips are engorged and hungry for some contact. You take a deep breath to try and steady yourself before you start to reveal your indiscretions of the previous week. "Sir ever since you suggested this meeting I've been masturbating furiously. I know this is wrong but I couldn't help it. I've been playing with myself all week Sir every chance I get, in the office, in public bathrooms, at home every moment I get to myself I just couldn't get the idea of us finally having this meeting out of my head and it was driving me crazy Sir." I slowly lean over you so you can feel my breath against your ear my face so close to yours. I whisper gently into your ear as my hand rubs your damp cunt through your panties. "You selfish whore, you just couldn't keep your hands off yourself could you, you dirty little slut. Well now you really do need to be taught a lesson in self control. It’s a good thing you have those handcuffs on I suppose or you'd just be fucking yourself senseless now wouldn't you!"
"Yes Sir" you stumble your humiliation absolute as your realise what disguating thoughts your admitting to, yet somehow this is continuing to turn you on more and more. You realize you need my touch, my power, my control you suddenly realize this is what you've been craving all your life. For someone to belittle you, to treat you like a sex object, to make you feel so dirty inside. You cannot believe you’re thinking like this, how much being made to feel so dirty is turning you on. "A public restroom hey, that isn't just morally wrong I think that’s illegal you'd better tell me all about it so I can decide on a correct punishment for you." You close your eyes and slowly begin to start the whole humiliating story "Sir first of all I must tell you I have never done anything like this before but I found myself in a position where I just couldn't help myself. I was shopping for the dress I am wearing now, a short black one as you instructed Sir, when a large mixed group of students entered the shop. As best as I could gather there was to be a fancy dress party and someone had decided they should go as Pimps and Hookers and they had come to this shop to find appropriate costumes for the hookers. There were 5 guys and 8 women in the group. All of the girls were giving me very curious and almost evil looks as I looked along the row of short black dresses. I should point out this shop only stocked clothes of decidedly lewd designs. I remembered your instructions of how I was to try on the dress before I bought it and make sure everyone in the store saw me. I wondered how you were going to check up on me but still I felt I must obey. I quickly grabbed my size of dress and ran to the changing rooms, I swear I could hear sniggering and whispering amongst the group of students outside. I quickly changed into my dress and I couldn't believe how short it was. If I bent over even slightly everything would be exposed. I trembled and spent five minutes just looking at myself in the mirror trying to pluck up the courage to go outside, but also becoming more and more turned on by the whole situation and the way you had made me look. Gathering up the last of my courage I stepped out from behind the curtain and walked straight up to the salesman I could feel every pair of eyes on me and my cheeks were glowing with embarrassment. "Excuse me, do you think this dress fits me correctly, it’s for a very special occasion and I must make sure it’s absolutely perfect" I asked the salesman loudly so everyone could hear. One of the girls just burst out laughing and soon all 13 of them were laughing quite loudly and obviously at me. The salesman tried very hard to remain professional and keep a straight face but I could see in his eyes that he was disgusted and slightly embarrassed for me. "Erm yes it seems to be just the way the manufacturers decided, it is supposed to be quite erm short and tight"
" Yes yes I quite understand that" I said trying to keep my head up high but deep down feeling utterly humiliated, but at the same time I was more turned on than I had ever been before. I was worried that my panties were so wet they would actually start dripping onto the floor! I quickly hurried to my changing room and got changed as quickly as I possibly could. Sir you must understand by this point I was a total mess, I couldn't understand why I was obeying you but I knew I had to totally but also I was so horny I knew I could never drive home in my current condition and I had to do something about it. I couldn't bring myself to do it in the changing room as I was so scared one of the students would hear so I paid for the dress and ran for the nearest public toilets. My panties now so wet I was sure that they had saturated with my pussy juices and a wet patch was beginning to show on my jeans. As soon as I got in there I didn't care about anything else I just needed to get my panties down and at least three fingers inside me. I headed for the nearest empty cubicle and locked the door and almost ripped off my jeans and panties. With near animal lust I started to rub my clit hard and fast my eyes closed just wondering about your plans for me. Were you able to watch me so carefully I might never know, could you somehow see me now? In my head you suddenly became omnipotent, able to see everything I did and know everything I thought. This just made me hornier and it wasn't long at all before three fingers were sliding in and out of my well lubricated hole while my other hand made little circles around my clit. I bit my lip hard as I felt the orgasm coming but I am sure the whole mall heard me anyway. I didn't just cum once but at least 5 times, for what seemed like forever and I'm sure every other woman in the bathroom heard me moaning and thrashing around as pure pleasure enveloped me. When I was done I pulled my panties and jeans up and just hoped that no one would see the, in my mind, obvious damp patch forming before I reached the car. I quickly washed my now extremely sticky hands and ran with my bag containing the red bra and panties set you instructed and also the black dress that had started this whole thing. Please Sir I know I was wrong, I know I was nasty and filthy Sir but I couldn't help myself " Your face is red and your pussy throbbing after telling this tale to me, you find yourself totally torn between wanting to just run away from this degrading situation and the extremely erotic sensations you are experiencing. "Well that is certainly a very interesting story, I cannot believe how easily turned on you are. Just shopping for a dress and you need to frig yourself senseless, that is seriously unbalanced! But I can help you I think. I think you need a bit of aversion therapy to help you control yourself." As I say this I slowly lower your panties to expose your inflamed cunt lips and erect clitoris. "Now let me explain how we're going to achieve this, don't worry I will go slowly for someone of such an obviously low concentration span as you, but I won't be repeating myself so pay some attention and try to stop thinking about your own pleasure for a minute! The first thing I'm going to do is chain each of your legs to the legs of the stool that your currently resting so comfortable on. That should spread you apart nicely. Then I'm going to attach a collar to your neck and a leash to that collar. Don't worry about getting these off just like your handcuffs that you so kindly left the key for me these will be locked with padlocks and I'll keep hold of the key, you'd only loose it. The leash I'm going to attach to that light fitting above your head. Its going to be a bit of a strain I'm afraid I seem to have only just brought enough leash with me to reach the fitting but I'm sure you won't mind. That should make sure any silly ideas about leaving don't enter that compulsive little brain of yours. Then I have a special vibrator for you. Actually it’s a simple thing, which nowadays is so hard to find I'm sure you'll agree. It’s just a plain stick that vibrates, none of this fancy clitoral stimulation or ribbing or anything else like that I don't think you need much help. It’s just a long, thick, rounded, pink vibrating stick. I know that seems very basic but the truly wonderful thing about this particular model is I am assured that on its lowest setting it will do nothing but keep you in a state of very high arousal never actually bringing you to orgasm. Then I'm just going to walk out. I might come back then again I might not who knows if or even when. However I will leave the door unlocked incase anyone else needs to come into this room. It wouldn't be right to punish them for your mistakes would it. This experience should teach you about true arousal so next time a silly little erotic thought comes into your mind you'll know what a true stimulation is and maybe you'll be able to shift it from your dirty mind rather than having to act on it."
You close your eyes and start to think one last time about escape, you know this is your last chance and who knows what could happen if you allow me to tie you up and tease you in such a way. But your body just won't respond, you cannot understand why but your body wants this, it seems to be totally in control of you, it is willing to risk everything to be subjected to such a kinky and sensual experience at the expense of everything else. You always knew that sexually you were perhaps more experimental than your peers but how did you get this perverted? Does it really matter, no one is getting hurt and you’re certainly willing but still this feels so wrong to you to be submitting to me, to be allowing me to dominate and control you. To let me get inside your head somehow know all these dirty little secrets that you thought you had been hiding from the world. As this debate rages within you, your body wins without moving a muscle! I quickly handcuff your ankles to either side of the stool and before you really know whats happening or truly understand why you want what you want you feel the collar click around your neck. You head is pulled upwards slightly and you realized there is no way you can move at all as you hear the chain being wrapped around the light on the wall above you and then the final clunk of the padlock securing it firmly in place. You close your eyes in anticipation ready for the vibrator to penetrate past your bloated pussy lips. I however wait for a few minutes, letting the anticipation build inside you, the doubt starts to cross your mind what are you letting yourself in for? Can you do this, can you cope. Then you hear the vibrator start with a low hum the sound seeming to invade your whole body. I wait another minute or so wanting to drag the expectation out as long as I can and then I extremely slowly start to insert the vibrator into you. Its vibration so low it’s almost undetectable but yet just enough to start to make you hotter, wetter, closer and closer to orgasm but deep down you know I would never lie, that if I say you will not orgasmthen you won't orgasm until I tell you otherwise. I gently lean over now and whisper softly into your ear "Goodbye. Please do be polite to anyone that pops into visit you, you never know who it might be and who might be watching." With that I stride towards the hotel room door and making sure the bolt is set to be permanently open I take one last look at the wonderful site presented in front of me. Your wonderful body starting to quiver slightly from the vibrator. I look at the whole tableau in front of me, your beauty seemingly amplified by the knowledge that I have put you into this position, that you have started to confess to me all your secrets, that your radiant beauty is mine to control. I smile to myself and step out of the room gently closing the door behind me.