Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-04-2005, 10:59 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

A sense of power

You pull up to the house and stare at it in confusion for a few moments. My car is in the driveway, yet the house is shrouded in complete darkness. Getting out of your car, you make your way to the front door. It’s unlocked, something I would never do if I left the house to run an errand.

As you swing the door back against the doorstop, you realize that your initial perception was wrong. The house is not completely dark; there appears to be a faint glow coming from the master bedroom in the back of the house. Curious, you drop your jacket on the chair and make your way down the hallway.

Your eyes have adjusted to the dimness as you reach the door to the bedroom. Glancing in, the first thing you notice are the candles scattered around the room. They only hold your attention for a moment, however, as you realize, there on the bed, I am spread out before you. My arms, raised above my head, appear to be tied to the bed and my legs, lifted up with a pillow beneath my rear, open and leaving nothing to the imagination between them, are fastened as well. Slowly, your eyes take in the sight of me, naked and vulnerable. You lift your eyes to my face, and you notice for the first time that I am blindfolded, and you realize the only way I know you are in the room is from your footsteps.

As if reading your thoughts, I squirm a little on the sheets. Quietly, you slowly begin to remove your clothes. It comes as no surprise to find that you’re already hard from the scene before you and the possibilities that my total submission to you brings.

With your clothes in a pile on the floor, you move to the edge of the bed, just absorbing what is before you. My nipples, hard, long nubs, are begging to be suckled, but you ignore them for a moment as your eyes feast on the lips of my cunt, glistening with wetness in anticipation of your first touch.

Without saying a word, you crawl up onto the mattress. Using only your tongue, you delicately flick the tip of it between my lower lips and across my clit, withdrawing immediately. I whimper in need. Pulling back, you say, “You know that I am completely in control of you tonight. You will speak when I say you can speak. You will do all that I ask. You will not come until I allow you to come. Do you understand?” I nod my head in assent. This is not what you want. “You *will* speak when I request. Do you understand?” While you are saying these words, I feel the sting of your hand connecting with the right side of my ass, not extremely hard but enough that I realize you are serious. To your amazement, a trickle of juice flows from my pussy.

It is quite the power rush, knowing that you have total control. I realize this for the first time and shudder. You are quiet, stealthy. That short stroke made with your tongue was a simple tease and nothing more. I’m not sure I can take much more of this. The anticipation weighs on me as I hear no sound but your breathing—rapid, shallow—as you knowingly tease me.

And then I feel it—your tongue, snaking up one side of my cunt lips before you pause, hanging, right over my clit. I can barely breathe. Then, as suddenly as you stopped, you begin again, this time down the other side. You laugh to yourself, knowing how exquisitely tortuous this is to me, knowing that slow, methodical love-making drives me insane with desire. Still, as much as you’d like to tease me, make me wait and suffer, the taste of my juices lingers on your lips, and you want—no, need—more.

Without warning, your tongue finds my hard bud, and I jump against my restraints involuntarily. This is not what you desire, and, in punishment, you pull away. After a few moments, satisfied I have learned that you are in control, you begin again, slowly. The tip of your tongue caresses my clit, flicking across it. Your movements become faster, more intense. However, I remain still, knowing that my slightest move will end the pleasure I feel building between my legs. I bite my lip in frustration as you push me towards the orgasm that will explode within me soon, and I am not surprised to find the salty taste of blood on my tongue.

Then, I feel the bed move as you slide off. “I will be back—but only when I am ready.” The door shuts as I hear you move down the hall. You are quite proud of yourself, knowing that, just with your tongue, you have taken me to the edge of release but denied me—that I am immobile on our bed and not only will it be impossible for me to pleasure myself, but I am totally dependent on you for release. Even though I have managed to fasten my bonds in anticipation of your arrival home, I cannot undo them in my position.

I wait.

The minutes seem like hours. I hear you, rummaging around in the kitchen, as if you are trying to find something. The refrigerator shuts, and I hear the TV being turned on. I think to myself in disbelief, “He’s in there, eating a sandwich and watching TV.” The cool air coming from the open window brushes across my exposed clit, and the electric shock from that shoots upwards, right into my engorged nipples. I imagine how you look when we are in bed together, your lips covering my nipples, moving in tandem with your tongue to suckle them, and a moan escapes my lips. The thought crosses my mind that, if I continue to have thoughts like that, I might cum while you are in there, eating dinner, without being touched at all. But as soon as that thought enters, it retreats in fear, knowing the disapproval that would come if I allowed that to happen.

Still, nothing.

You know I am in anguish, and you chuckle to yourself. “She doesn’t know when I’m coming back in there. In fact, she’s not sure, by now, if I’m coming back.” The thought of my total submission to you pleases you greatly. Still naked, you reach down and stroke your cock, still hard from the taste of my cunt, with slow, deliberate strokes. It feels too good to stop, and your hand begins to move faster, picturing me spread-eagled on our bed, knowing that, for tonight, I will have to do as you command. “If I cum now,” you think, “I can take my time before the next one.” Giving yourself permission, you lean back on the couch and work your dick, squeezing it as your pre-cum oozes out and lubricates your shaft.

Your orgasm builds in your hand. Then, you have an idea. Making your way down the hall, still holding your rigid shaft, you enter the bedroom. Knowing better, I do not turn my blindfolded eyes towards the door for fear of reprisal. Still, you make your way towards the bed, and I can feel you standing beside it, almost leaning over me. “I know how much you want me to shove my dick up your cunt right now, but guess what?” you ask. “I am in charge, and I decide when you can have pleasure.” I inwardly groan, knowing that you mean the words you’ve said, and I know, instinctively, that you are stroking yourself to the sight of me, helpless before you.

I hear your movements coming faster, and I almost whimper in lust. A sound does escape my lips, and you stop fucking your dick with your hand long enough to reach into the nightstand drawer and remove the cat o’nine tails recently purchased but never used. “Did I hear something?” you say as you bring the little whip down on my exposed clit. The sting causes me to jump, and I prepare for the next hit. You do not disappoint me, striking me four times in succession. Each is painful but, surprisingly, arousing, and my pussy oozes forth its’ juices in appreciation.

Seeing this, you begin your self-stroking in earnest again, watching me both suffer the lingering burning between my lips, yet craving more in the hopes of release. That thought pushes you further, and you feel your balls tighten as you start to spray your cum over my body.

feedback

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Last edited by fzzy : 09-08-2005 at 01:34 AM.