Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2002, 07:30 AM

Employment drug test???

Hey guys,

Have any of you tested positive for herb on a drug test? If so, how long after you smoked did you have to test? Sample will be given in the form of urine.
Old 04-24-2002, 07:44 AM
Sensual Member

It usually takes 30 days to get rid of herb.

You can try tea. It has worked for me in the past.
Old 04-24-2002, 07:53 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
If it has been less than 30 days you very well may flunk your "whiz quiz".... The moral here.....do coke/crack it flushes through your system much faster LMAO!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-24-2002, 07:54 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

ROTFLMAO@ LILITH!!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 04-24-2002, 11:13 AM

I used to work in this area so I know alot about drug testing. Pot can clear in a week for occasional users, and up to 2 months for daily users. Usually one month is enough though. Drink lots of water in the week before the test and an hour or so before the test, it dilutes your urine so the concentration will be less. If the result shows too dilute a sample (specific gravity was too low), they may make you do the test again but this will buy you some extra time to clean the system. Like Lilith said the hard drugs clear out much faster. I tested people who told me they had smoked one week earlier but were not regular users and they tested negative, so it can clear out relatively quick. There are some products you can buy that claim to clean the system. Some labs look for these substances in the sample too, and they will make you redo the test if it is detected. I know some people who claim the "clean pee" stuff worked for them because they tested negative (but they may have tested negative anyway) and I know others who took the product and tested positive. Other than these things there is no way to cheat. I once had someone hand me a bottle of cold pee after cominmg out of the bathroom, lol. Obviously it was someone elses and they lost their driving job. Good Luck
Old 04-24-2002, 11:26 AM

Thanks Ghostrider...I researched it this morning and that's pretty much the info I gathered. I figure I'll just drink a hell of alot of water the morning of, along with some B complex and creatinine pills a few days before. Drug test are Bullshit...I agree that getting stoned @ work is not cool, but at home....I mean c'mon.
Old 04-24-2002, 11:32 AM

Yes I agree, the problem is that if a company hires someone, then finds out they have a drug problem, they have to send them to rehab and stuff, they are not allowed to fire them. If this happens it can cost a company lots of money and they lose a worker. So like most things there are two sides to the story. Some of these medical clowns think that you get fucked up for a day or two after smokin a joint, lol.
Puff, puff, cough, cough, good luck.
Old 04-24-2002, 11:43 AM
MrsSweetness

drug test

I tested positive for weed and that was only because I knocked over a stack of pallets with the towmotor I have to drive to move our stock around. If I hadn't knocked them over...the boss would never have known that I smoke.
Old 04-24-2002, 12:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
I can see testing if it could affect your work performance or endanger another.The only job that I was ever drug tested for was a maintenance job;on third shift at Wal*Mart.Unbeknownst;
to them;at the time;I got hit with diabetic neuropothy in my legs&
feet.They switched me to security in Lawn&Garden.It was third shift also.I was outside of the bld.My only connection with a locked bld.;was with a walkie-talkie.I never understood why I needed a drug test for any of that!Some employers are just to nosy!I have been a Foreman&Head Mechanic and as long as the
people;that work for me;do a good job;I don't care; what they do;in their own time. Irish
P.S.I have worked as a marine mechanic,aircraft mechanic,
motorcycle mechanic,etc.Also proprieter or foreman,or crew chief on many of those jobs and was never drug tested except at Wal*
Mart.
Old 05-24-2002, 11:09 PM

Drug testing for dope smokers is a joke. I could understand testing if you worked at Dairy Queen. Once the munchies kick in- look out!! Ive smoked for 15 years and was a GM at a 24 hr. resturant. This place was open 365 days a year and a constant pain in the ass. When I went to the bank everyday I'd have to fire up a big fat dobbie to cope with all the bullshit.
Old 05-25-2002, 10:38 AM

If you go to the high times web site you can find a company that sells actual clean urine.It is real urine and 100% drug free.They also send it in a kit that keeps the pee at the right temp, and can be hooked up to you so that it still looks like you are the one peeing.
while you slept.
Rodger Waters
Old 05-25-2002, 05:48 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
too much work for me...... I'll just pray they dont hair follicle test me
Old 05-25-2002, 11:16 PM
Show me your tits

Send a message via AIM to pje
It all depends on the make up of your system,some people can smoke it daily and pass everytime and them some can smoke once in a great while and always get caught or vise versa.I have seen it happen every wich way.Speaking of wich i have a test to take here in the next week