Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2006, 02:32 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I'm still kinda hung up on her finding out right after the picture posting. The infidelity is enough of a breaking of trust, but coming on the heels of posting pics, which requires an ENORMOUS amount of trust...well, it may have made a bad situation even worse.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Banned

Besides her & your relationship, are you thinking about your sexuality at all?
Old 10-05-2006, 09:25 PM

HI

well just to answer some questions.

it was mistake, it did not happen in her home or bed or with a child anywhere near us.

it did not go far enough for us to contract ant type of STD or anything like that.

This was my fisr time. I did not like it and that is why i do not question my sexuality. I also mentioned this to her.
This happened once and i do realize the severity of the situation

she isnot very mad at the situation, does not wish to comunicate unless its relating to the daughter.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:11 PM

Dude,

I'd say you messed up pretty good. Regardless of what you may think, she has every right to be pissed and to dump you right on your cheating head, or ass, as the case may be.

I won't offer any advice, but I will say if the outcome is negative for you, it's because you deserve it.

Not hatin' you, just calling it like it is - the bottom line is you cheated on her.

Best,

JP
Old 10-09-2006, 05:11 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Well...I'm just not clear on several things so I'm sitting this out. I don't like to assume and there are too many unanswered questions.

Beside all the questions I asked that I don't have an answer to, you stated that she is NOT very mad at the situation but does not wish to talk unless it relates to your daughter????? Did you mean she IS very mad? It's a little confusing.

I don't know what to say if I don't know how she found out...but it's ok if you don't want to say.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-09-2006, 08:56 AM
I got my "eyes" on U!

Understanding

From what I read you have a couple of problems...First, if you defined your relationship as monogamous, by having experimenting and quenching your desires, you breached the understanding and trust that is defined by that understanding of what the relationship entails.
If you could not achieve some sort of acceptance from your girlfriend before the incidence and make her part of it in some way you are guilty of being not only unfaithful but also selfish.
Now you are looking for forgiveness under the hopes of compassion. Wow, what planet are you on?
What would you do, and how would you feel if the situation was reversed?
Breaching trust is never a good thing and not a sign that you truly love that person. Asking for forgiveness and getting it will never bring back that trust. What you need is understanding….Ask for that, but don’t ask someone to value something that you discount.
Old 10-10-2006, 04:39 AM

I'd really like to hear her take on this. Shame.