Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-05-2004, 07:55 PM

Send a message via ICQ to nzsmurf Send a message via MSN to nzsmurf
Foreplay 2

As J regained her breath, I slipped my hand down and rubbed my cock. I’d recently shaved my balls and trimmed my pubes right back – it felt good.
“Why don’t you get on your knees?” she suggested.
I slid up on to my knees and directed my cock to her waiting lips. With one hand she grabbed and squeezed the head, while sliding her tongue up and down the shaft. Her other hand cupped and gently rubbed my balls as she stroked me, slowly but firmly.
She pulled my cock further down and licked and sucked around the head as I waited for that warm enveloping sensation. As she slipped the head into her mouth, she slid one finger back and probed gently, enquiringly around my hole. I stiffened and groaned my reply as she slid a couple more inches into her mouth and pressed a little firmer with her finger. She started a sucking, slurping motion with her mouth and tongue as she slid slowly up and down my cock, which seemed to be growing bigger and stiffer by the second. Releasing my cock from her mouth, she stroked me slowly but firmly (do you get the impression we both enjoy “slowly, but firmly), while licking the head and rubbing around my balls again.
I took the opportunity to change positions – my sports injuries were stiffening up too – sitting down, knees up, legs spread. Never letting go of my cock, she got on her hands and knees between my legs and slid her mouth down, taking as much as possible to the back of her throat. That took me a bit by surprise and I groaned and pushed my hips forward, trying to get even more in her mouth. She released my balls and again probed around my arsehole, causing a few involuntary jerks. I quickly pulled her mouth off me – it was feeling tooooo good. When we want to slow things down a bit, she’ll guide my hand to my cock and get me to control the pace – pumping when I want too or stopping her from sliding down too far and taking me over the edge. This however frees up both her hands, so she was tugging at my balls with one and prodding around my arse with the other.
Having calmed down a bit, I began stroking myself slowly and she began that sucking slurping motion again. She pushed her mouth down as far as she could go, trapping my hand and started moving her tongue back and forth against my cock. Her hand disappeared from my arse and seconds later she began to moan (or as well as you can with a mouth full) – she was pulling on her nipples. I knew what she would do next – she started swaying her arse as her hand slid further down and she began rubbing her clit and pussy lips.
The time had come for affirmative action