Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2002, 05:54 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Thumbs up hairless men

I may be in the minortity but I do prefer my men hairless, or mostly so below the shoulders and aboove the thighs, I really don't know why but I love to perform fellatio but I hate "flossing" afterwards (you know what I mean!) Most of my men have been shavers, just be very careful (they say it is easier if you are hard or semi hard) and use a sharp razor, and if you nick yourself, DON"T PASS OUT ON THE RAZOR!!!!!
Old 01-22-2002, 12:45 AM

I DONT THINK ITS BETTER

I LIKED SHAVING BECAUSE IT GOT ME HORNY DOING IT BUT IF YOU DONT KEEP IT SHAVED CLOSE THERE IS TWO PROBLEMS
1...ITCHING
2...WHEN THE FEMALE IS RIDNG YOU AND YOUR HAIRS ARE SLIGHTLY GROWN BACK IT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR HER AND MAY EVEN HURT HER.

MY CONCLUSION..DONT DO IT..JUST TRIM IT DOWN...LOOKS JUST AS GOOD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg as1-16.jpg (70.1 KB, 983 views)
Old 03-24-2002, 06:03 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Nair works real well. Try the Nair for men or the one for sensitive skin. Be carefull and follow the directions exactly. You dont want a chemical burn on your nutz.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 03-24-2002, 08:21 PM

Been shaving for years. The only hair I have on my body is my eyebrows and my mustache. My wife loves it.
Old 03-24-2002, 08:22 PM

I prefer to trim rather than shave. It looks more natural and my wife likes the look too.
Old 03-24-2002, 11:45 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
I can honestly say I like guys both shaven and unshaven.
I like the unshaven especially during oral sex and as someone noted earlier it does give the shaft an elongated apperance. It is very erotic to shave and be shaved by ones partner it gives and added closeness to things.
I like hair as well though its just plain fun to play in! I like to run my fingers in it and tug at it with my teeth.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-25-2002, 12:09 AM
Working Stiff

I've been shaving for about 6 months now, and I love it. I shave every 2 to 3 days and it doesn't itch at all. I still leave a small patch above my cock, but i keep a wide path shaved at the base. As far as the patch I leave, I keep it trimmed short. Just thought I'd pitch in my 2 cents.

Eros
Old 03-26-2002, 04:33 AM

I love being shaved by a partner but it's a bit uncomfortable a few days later when it gets prickly for both. But it's worth it!
Old 04-02-2002, 05:56 PM
Andy0619

HI,I'm new here, but just thought I'd pitch in my 2 cents.
First, shaving does seem to make it look longer so you can't lose there.......
Second, I think its more sanitary, while some may argue this, it just seems to make sense, I don't know how they do it know, but some older surgeons had patients shaved from navel to knee-caps,
Third, it looks better, and its more 'inviting'I mean, for guys or girls, I'd rather storm a clean 'beach' than the black forest......
Someone suggested 'Nair'....it says on the label to avoid mucous membranes and genital areas, usually warning labels like that mean something, as in, 'DON'T use them there!' BUT, you don't seem to get ingrown hairs which is a total blessing......
Try a mach3 with a shave GEL with Aloe or skin soothers.
I frequently 'prune' everything below my neck, for a few reasons. I swear I lose like, 5lbs, it seems to cut my time down in the water, I'm an amateur bodybuilder so, if I want defintion, gotta lose the fur LOL,
Old 04-02-2002, 08:09 PM

Send a message via ICQ to avi8r
i shave around the base and scrotum area, and keep the rest veryl nicely trimmed.
Old 04-04-2002, 11:44 PM

maybe I'm in the minority...

I personally love how fuzzy my boyfriend is... he frequently complains that if I get goosebumps after I've shaved my legs I'm like sleeping with a bag of broken glass, so I'm rather glad he doesn't shave so I don't have to feel the whole broken glass thing... yikes! He's very snuggly with the fuzz, and I agree with Lilith- it's pretty fun to play with
Wildlife, epic views, a personal epiphany about what really matters, and tasting your own endorphines after a long, hard climb. The reward is loking back at obstacles, that are now behind you, and feeling like anything's possible." -Gary Klein
Old 04-05-2002, 11:04 AM
yet seldom member

Thumbs up

The last weekend I tried it out shaving shaft and sack. I really like the look and still more the feeling! I just have to take care not to get a hard-on when I go to the sauna for the next time...
About the itch: perhaps I will use the next time a hair removal cream. Then it won´t disturb for longer time.
Old 04-06-2002, 12:09 PM

Thumbs up i have to say .....

Hubby done this the other month shaved .... and OMG he is hooked .. I haven asked him to do this again as I havent had a chance lol

Go fo it people its nice

tessi
Old 06-07-2002, 08:55 PM

i have used a "whal beard trimmer" and it comes out pretty close to a shave but without the itch or FEAR of getting cut.

i also wash afterwards with a betadine scrub (medical disinfectant for surgeons and available in drug stores) and then use a vgood shampoo to soften the hair . this is also highly sensual and guarinteed to make you cum.

i am interested in getting information on using chemical hair removers such as nair or neet.

please let me know if anyone has tried it

naughtyeddie
Old 06-11-2002, 12:02 AM
rajikoshy

MEN SHAVING IS IT GOOD OR BAD HAS TO BE TOLD BY FEMALE MEMBERS. ANY WAY I AM MALE, I SHAVE, AND MY WIFE TELLS ME THAT NOW IT IS BETTER AS NOTHING COMES IN ITS WAY FOR A PERFECT LICK, BUT SHAVING SHOULD NOT BE IN A HURRY, BE CAREFUL NOT TO MESS WHILE SHAVING THE BAG.