Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-29-2024, 11:34 AM

Our delight

We have a large bathroom and I was sitting in an armchair watching her in the bath as she shaved herself completely bare. I admired her deft movements as the razor moved through the thin veil of shaving cream she has applied around her pussy. Moments later when she was in the bedroom I suggested she lie on the bed. Seeing her shaving has made me quite horny.

“What have you in mind?” she asked.

“Just lie back flat,” I replied.

I had already showered and was undressed too.

She lay back on her back and I leaned over her, smelling the fragrance of her body. Her lovely blond hair framed her head, her eyes are blue, she has the hour glass figure, her breasts are quite firm and I stretch my body over hers with my legs open spread on each side of hers. I press against her so she can feel me.

I enjoy her fragrance as I lower my face towards hers – but I do not kiss. I take an arm and pull it up so it rests on a pillow beside her head. I lower my mouth towards the newly shaven underarm. I kiss; I run my tongue over the smooth flesh. She breathes in, almost a sigh.

My mouth wanders slowly across her upper chest, then the slope of her breast, down until it reaches her nipple and, at the same time, my other hand feels its way onto her right breast where my fingers gently knead the beautifully full bosom. My mouth encircles her nipple, licks, sucks, nips softly, sucks harder.

She moans.

“That is just so nice, just gentle, I like it,” she whispers.

I move down, kissing beneath her breasts but keeping both hands for a few moments on them still squeezing and pulling at her tits, which, by now, are firm. I love the feel of them!

Slowly on down I go, but I keep pressure against her legs so they are clasped together. My mouth arrives at the top her mound. I kiss; I run my tongue over the newly shaved mound. I can feel it is quite smooth. In a couple of days, if I do this again, I'll be able to feel the slightest growth and I'll be in ecstasy because I just love the slight feel of growing hair.

My tongue glides downwards and reaches the top of her slit where it dwells, where it oscillates just into the crack and then above. I shift my legs, slide them between hers so that she can open up to me - which she does quickly!

I raise my head; I look at the now exposed quim which has opened slightly. I just admire, then, so gently, I breathe onto it....... My finger creeps up her thigh, skips and touches the top of her opening, draws down across the hood of her clit, on down, barely touching but just enough to reveal the wetness that has formed. I press a little and raise my finger.

“Look,my angel. You are wet, see the thread of your juice....” as I draw my finger away I see a thick thread of precum joining my finger to her pussy.

I return. I want to lick that delicious opening, that clit. I want to hear her enjoy her climax. My next move is to approach that centre of delight; my tongue discovers it; I lap it, suck it, massage it with my tongue. I am rewarded with gasps, moans of delight.

I stop!

“No! Keep going! I must cum!” she exclaims.

“A moment. I'm just getting that toy you bought and havn't tried yet.”

In a trice I'm back, have the toy unboxed, opened ready for use. I switch on: yes, charged.

I've read about it. You apply it to the clit – which I do. It, sort of, pulses and sucks the clit. Its effect is instant! She gasps again, exclaims, moans and her legs open even wider. Her excitement is intense. I bend to watch and she grasps my head with one hand and clutches her breast with the other. She moans loudly, she cries out. She now presses the toy against her clit. I slip a finger into her cunt. She's about to cum. I massage this finger inside. She's shouting, legs quivering a bit, then clasping the toy against her, hips raised, then subsides, releases the toy, clutches her quim, gently moves her hand against it as I withdraw my finger.

A moment later she smiles at me.

“That was something else, wonderful.”

I'm so happy to have given so much pleasure. I need some myself! I'm horny as hell!

I abandon my position of looking at her wet honeypot and rotate. My head is over hers; I bend to kiss her, a deep kiss.

“Bring yourself to me,” she says. I ease forward. My chest passes her face and I pass on down and my mouth finds itself level again with her pussy.

“I want to feel you, stroke you,” she says.

I am poised close to her face where she can reach me, pull me down so her mouth can envelope me. She can see me just hovering over her face. I lower myself. She finds my clit in an instant and starts her delicious work.