Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Nervous

So tomorrow I start a new job at a vet clinic. This is one job that I intend to keep for a while (moving from home to college and back again the past 4 years has provided a ton of different work experiences). You'd think by now I'd be used to starting over. Then again, my other jobs were never really intended to become my "career." So tomorrow I begin as a Vet Tech Assistant while (hopefully) going back to school to become a Vet Tech and then on to Vet School. That's the tentative plan anyway, lol.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Awesome on my Own

Keepin my fingers crossed for ya! Good Luck an you will be great!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:57 PM
gurly gurl

Good luck and enjoy yourself!

Remember, you're allowed to make a mistake!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Keeping warm

Oh congrats! I've been working at a clinic for about a month and a half now. I so like it better than selling shoes lol. Don't be nervous you get to play with dogs and cats all day, that's almost worth them not paying you for it........note i said almost because you do get to deal alot with poop lol Have fun!
Old 06-19-2006, 10:16 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

If by “nervous”, do you mean this is pretty much your focused thought and all your senses “have their ears up and twitching” as you get ever bit of information about a new thing that is important? Sounds like a very good thing. You want to be nervous.

Your future plans sound like some with definite intent. You already seem to be aware it’s going to be a long climb. If the top of the hill is just something you’re passing by, don’t be nervous. This next job will be something neat to enter in your walking journal and you won’t get close enough for anything to really hurt you. Forget about it. Kick back and relax.

If it’s truly a mission to take that hill, be nervous. As you work your way toward the goal, each step will be over un-trod dirt where you have to pay attention to each foothold. Being sure each step is onto something solid means you’re paying attention that it one closer to the top. Good luck and be nervous. It’s good for you.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-19-2006, 10:49 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Wishing you good luck in your new job! Remember only you decide how your life will be.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-20-2006, 08:21 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
I'm happy to report that my 1st day was awesome. The people (well, MOST of them) are super nice and a pleasure to work with. I learned a ton of stuff and it's all right up my alley. Thanks for all the good luck wishes!