No 75 41.21%
Don't masturbate 3 1.65%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 03:31 AM
Just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
I've only been caught once. I'll have to try harder.

I love that answer.

I'm trying to remember. I suppose I have been caught, but, other than my wife (and I don't think she cared ), I can't remember when. Maybe I need to try harder, too.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:24 AM
is not this trim anymore!

It's easier to get caught now that Mrs. WI lost 84 lbs and I can't hear her coming up the steps.

Now I need to install quiet light switches and then oil the hinges on the bedroom door.

This is turning into another project. :/

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:08 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
My ex gf hated my masturbation habits and yelled at me when she caught me.

Now I get in from work at7 am, rub 3 or 4 out and go to bed most every day beside Marlboro, who has actually hit himself in the penis trying to protect himself from my wandering hands.....
Old 01-16-2013, 02:15 AM

Caught – but not on record…

Early in the summer after my Freshman year of college, I was home for a weekend. As any red blooded eighteen-year-old male would be doing at least a couple times each weekend, I ended up getting busy in my bedroom to one of my magazines in my extensive collection at the time.

As the pace was picking up, I realized that my door had opened up a crack. I was too far into it to stop and get up and close the door. However, it was then that I realized my mother was outside the door watching me. I stopped for a brief second, but then realized how much the idea excited me. I continued for at least a couple more minutes and she stayed there watching the whole time. Eventually I ended up coming harder than ever. Afterword, I could see the shadow of her leaving.

Every time I was home after that, I made sure I left the door open a crack whenever I satisfied myself. Many times I know she was there. in fact, it soon became obvious that she was actually masturbating on the other side of the door. Likewise, I started to notice that her bedroom door was left open a crack. I went to the doorway and was able to watch her as she masturbated herself.

This went on several times, and it was only going to be a matter of time before one of us pushed the door open and made a move. Shortly after that, I ended up breaking my neck in an accident and became paralyzed.

However, all is not lost. Shortly after my accident I was home again to recover. It did not take long for my mother and I to ultimately end up together despite my disability.

In fact, I cherish that time so much that I've written a formal erotic story and I'm always happy to share if anyone wants to read more.
Old 04-09-2015, 02:28 PM

It was during overtime, when I was playing with my tits and a co-worker walked in on me. I was so horny, I didn't care and I let him play with my tits.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Having fun in the sun!

About twice a week in the shower. We both don't really care. It just gives us another reason to get it on. Horny is horny