Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-11-2003, 08:22 AM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
The Massage

"Knock, Knock"

"Yes?, "I replied as I opened the door to my office.

"Hey, I took a shower and think I'm already." He said.

My appointment with him was at 5pm and he was a few minutes early so I asked to have a seat in my waiting area while I finished preparing the room. Everything had to be just right.

My massage table is in a small but comfortable room. I like to keep the lights dim with lots of candles, play rhythmical relaxing music. Soft sheets and comfy pillows prop my clients while the are getting their massages.

This customer was special though. We'd talked about sexual things we'd like to try, but wasn't aware that tonight would bring one of his fantasies to reality. I hide what I would need for the second half of his massage under the table where it wouldn't be noticed when he got undressed.

Then I asked him in. Same general questions, "Do you have any injurys I should be aware of? Any medical conditions? Any special areas you'd like to have worked on?"

All answers were good for continuing. I left the room gave him a few moments byhimself to get undressed and under the sheet before letting myself back in.

He was laying face down just as I requested and I started with his back. Slowly my hands worked over his skin, warming it to my touch, then kneading the muscle, and loosening all his tight muscles. From there my hands traveled to his ass. I stayed very professional and rubbed and kneaded, working down his legs. Letting only the slightest graze of my finger tips touch his inner thigh.

I then asked him to turn over. I applied a eye pillow that had elastic to stay on his face. Very relaxing and for this appointment practical. I started at his feet. Changing my stokes just a little. Simulating a hand job as I rubbed his stroked. I could see he was getting aroused. Soon I moved up his leg to his thighs. Strong, intentful strokes. My hands began moving just a little bit further under the sheet towards his growing cock. I then moved to his arms, not wanting to get him too excited too quickly. While massaging I reached under the table and retrieved two of the nylon stockings I'd saved for this occasion. Before he realized what I'd done his hands were comfortably tied to the top of the massage table. His hands were now by his ears but far enough away that he couldn't remove his blindfold.

"Now the fun... " I whispered in his ear. Licking as my mouth moved away for the moment.

Next I removed the sheet that was covering his naked body. Letting him know that if he wasn't good I'd bind his ankles with some special leather I had.

Slowly I undressed myself. Changing from a simple skirt and tank top to a corset, panties, and knee high boots. Since he couldn't see me I rubbed various parts of his body while undressing. Making him aware that many layers were now gone.

I then went to my ice bucket and retrieved a few pieces for my mouth. I traced with my lips along his leg and thigh. Getting him good, wet, and hard. My lips then traveled up the base of his quivering cock. Letting the coldness of my mouth and tongue ring mix with the warmth that was to take over. He got stiffer in my mouth. Wanting me to swirl my tongue deeper, but we hadn't played with fire yet.

I turned back to one of the tables on the wall and retrieved one of my many burning candles. I held it up high enough over his body that the wax wouldn't burn him, just be very warm. Starting at around his knee I dripped just the smallest drip, building the anticipation of what was to come. Then I let a little more drop, watching it roll and slide off his leg. He knew the full sense of what was happening and was eager with each next drop..

"Stop, I can't take anymore, I want you sooo bad." he pleaded.

I brought him to the furthest point I could, then went back to my ice in mouth trick. Rubbing all the areas that I had heated. I also teased his cock somemore with my mouth. Rolling my tongue and medal ring around it. Using my hand to stroke expertly while my mouth played with the tip.

I then untied his hands and kneeled down to the ground. No sex, but he tied my hands behind my back to ensure obidence and used his cock to play with my mouth. He stroked this time though and surely he was going to cum... Bigger and harder I watched his cock grow all the while sucking as much as I could. It wasn't long before he was cumming all over my mouth and breasts...

"When can I schedule my next appointment?," Is all he asked as he was getting ready to leave my office.

"Soon, hopefully."

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche