Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-06-2004, 01:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to HerrDreyer
"I hate research"

“I hate research! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!” After four hours of online research, my nerves were shot. In the close room, the air conditioning had stopped having any effect on my body and my face was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. I ran my fingers into my hair and pulled on the sides. “Crap.” Regretfully, I turned back to the laptop and another pointless search inquiry.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw the door swing open. You walked in smiling in that way that drives me mad. “Hi. I thought you could use a little distraction.” You shrug out of your jacket and flash me that smile again.

“Damn. How do you always look so good?” I hadn’t been paying attention when you first walked in, but seeing you stand there now had me forgetting all of my research. You looked amazing. After four hours of fruitless research, the sight of your short khaki skirt and navy tank top made me remember all the reasons I want you. Your brown eyes flashed at me, you shut the door with an impish smile and whispered “Come here.”

I rose quickly and crossed the room to where you stood. As my arms encircled your waist, our mouths met, already opened, already anticipating the feel of the other’s tongue. Our mouths crushed together, our tongues sought one another and began their dance of passion. My hands moved up to cup your chin. I love holding you this way. “I feel so close to you like this,” I whispered. You put your finger against my lips and shushed me. Without protesting, I keep kissing your sweet lips.

After a few moments like this, you break off our kiss. “Have you been working hard?” you ask. I mutely nod. “I thought so. I brought you a little treat.”

“What is it?” Visions of cookies or chips flash through my head. I’m disappointed, but hungry.

“Here, look.” You push the straps of your tank down off your shoulders revealing your soft breasts. “Do you like them?”

In answer, I lower my head and lightly trace the inner curve of your left breast. You inhale sharply. I trace along the inner curve of the right to match and you run your fingers through the back of my hair. I plant a kiss right between your breasts. I look up into your eyes. Your face is flushed and you bite your lip.

“So, do you like?”

“Mmm, love them.” I return to your chest, alternately kissing and licking my way around your soft globes. I pay close attention to the bottom of each breast, nipping tenderly. “Your breasts are delicious,” I tell you.

“Oooh.” You gasp as I flick my tongue over your darkened bud. I take the nipple into my mouth and suck, my tongue swirling around as it hardened in my mouth. “God, John,” you exhale, throwing your head back. Your breasts jut further out, reaching for my hungry mouth. I respond by squeezing your other breast, sucking hard on the one in my mouth. Your hands move to my chest and fumble with the buttons. Soon my Hawaiian shirt is a heap on the floor. I push your shirt down around your waist and continue heaping attention on your succulent breasts.

“John,” you break away from me. “we can’t do this here.”

I look around the room quickly, “Watch this.” I move quickly to drag the desk over to block the door. With the large piece of ugly furniture in front of it, no one will be walking in on us. “How’s that?” I smile.

You sit on the edge of the desk. “It works for me.” You waggle your finger at me and I come back to you, lowering my head to kiss your nipples again.

“Wait, silly.” You cup your breasts and rub your nipples. “These aren’t your entire treat.”

I look up, questioningly. I move to kiss you again. I love the way our chests feel. Naked, pressed tightly together, feeling the warmth of one another. Wow.

Your hands pull me closer to you and you flick your tongue over my ear. Feeling a shock move through my body, I cup your butt with both hands. Your ass always feels so good to me. I love watching you walk in front of me, but feeling it like this is even better. I remember your skirt and sneak a hand under your hemline to feel your soft satiny panties. “Oooh…is this my surprise?” I move my other hand under your skirt to feel the opposite cheek.

You bite your lip again. “Yes. Is this ok?” You wriggle your butt in my hands.

I squeeze again. “Of course it is, honey,” I reply. Then I release your butt to raise your skirt, revealing your surprise. Your naked womanhood awaits my gaze. “It’s more than ok.”

You drop your hand to my crotch, squeezing the bulge. Looking into my eyes you unzip my shorts and reach into my boxers. In answer my hand moves to your pussy and lightly traces along your outer lips. You squeeze my shaft and then squeeze it harder. Your legs wrap around my waist.

I stare down at your delicious body. Your nipples remain hard and your legs have parted allowing a touch more freedom to my fingers. The soft curls of your dark pubic hairs glisten with moisture. You have been thinking about this treat for a while. Your fingers stroke my firm rod. I push my hips closer to yours.

Tracing its way down your puffy lips, my finger moves right up your slit and draws a bead of moisture from you. The finger then pushes between your lips and slowly pumps in and out of you. You moan with the pleasure of my touch and lean back against the door. Both of your hands seek out the desktop to steady your body. You spread your legs wanting more of me inside you. I comply by pushing in another finger and rubbing my thumb in circles around your sensitive clit.

Your head falls back against the door, “Oh my god, John. That feels so good.” You’ve forgotten your attentions on me, but I’m not worried. Right now, all I can think of is pleasing you. As you spread your legs further, I bend my head to your soft breast and suck the nipple into my mouth. My fingers continue pumping in and out of your wet pussy. I suck the other breast and smile at you.

I pull my fingers from your body and kiss each one. There is something amazing about a woman’s taste, something alluring. Tasting you in this way makes me want more of you. I drop my hands to the curves of your waist and hike your skirt higher, revealing your butt and everything lower than your navel.

“Kristie.” I whisper and then I lower my head to your belly and kiss it. With my tongue, I lick the letters of three words describing your vagina. I lick H…o……t.

“Hot, huh?” You like this game.

More licking….S…..w……e……e…..

“Mmmm…..sweet?” as I lick the final t. Looking up, I nod, and you giggle.

Lick, lick, lick…..T….a……s…..t….y…

“You think I’m tasty, huh?

Without answering, I glide my tongue down past your waist to your waiting lips. I lick down one side and up the other, reversing before I come to the top. The taste of your hungry body fills me with desire. I want to make love to you with my mouth, I want to savor your juices. I want every bit of you. Without taking my tongue away from you, I moan, “Uh-huh.” As my tongue pushes into your pussy, you moan loudly. For the next several minutes, you lose all ability to make coherent sentences.

I pump my tongue in and out of you several times before flattening it to carress your hardened clit. I lick tight circles around it, then suck it into my mouth. Between your natural wetness and my saliva, it quickly becomes very slippery. I suck it back and forth quickly, replicating the motion of my fingers moving into you. “I love the way you taste, Kristie,” I say pausing for a moment. My fingers nestle themselves back inside you and curl up along your inner wall. I lick the top of your slit before returning to your little nub.

Your breathing comes faster now, each breath a gulp of air before the next wave of pleasure washes over you. My face is between your thighs, licking, sucking and worshipping you. You run your fingers through my hair again and push me closer to you. An immediate increase of my affections causes you to groan again. “God, yes,” you groan. Deep within you a pressure begins to build. The pressure begins in your pussy then grows to encompass your breasts. Soon your entire body is awash in pleasure. You gasp each breath. Your jaw drops and your eyes squeeze shut as the pressure wave builds. Each lick from my tongue, every thrust of my fingers draws you closer. The tremendous wave of pressure threatens to consume your entire being.

I feel your body tense. I continue licking and pumping my fingers into you. I pull my fingers from your body and thrust my tongue deep inside you. Each hand squeezes one of your breasts. I feel the first spasm wrack your body.

With a rush, the wave breaks over your body. Stars erupt in your mind’s eye. Spasms of pent up energy race from your pussy to every inch of your body. You push my head into your body. My tongue continues lapping at you as you ride out the waves of your orgasm. You remember to breath, and enjoy the feelings as they subside.

I withdraw my tongue and lightly kiss your spent form. I rise to look you in the eye. “Thanks for the treat,” I say, “I liked it.”

You reach down and grab my still hard cock. You pull me between your open legs. As you guide the tip of my shaft to your waiting pussy, you smile. “Now it’s time for my treat.”

With a sudden jump, my head jerks from the table. Weary eyes and a cheek and chin sculpted with the outlines of the keyboard tell me that I have been asleep. My shorts are tented from the erection within, and I know that it was all a dream, one amazing dream. I turn back to my scrawled notes. “I hate research.”