Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-16-2006, 10:27 AM

Herbert and me

Herbert is a black man that I work with, about 6'1 and 240 very friendly guy, I just didn't know how friendly. A few months earlier I had placed an add on a Bi/Gay mans web site, stating what I was looking for. I never reailzed that a co-worker would see it.
One day while at work, Herbert sat down at dinner time with me and started chatting with me, asking me some leading questions. Now herbert is a nice looking man and very dark skinned and honestly i was trying to figure out how to find if he was a willing partner. Finally after dinner he came to my office and sat down and told me straight out that he had seen my add.
Well I didn't know what to say at first, but I couldn't deny it as my photo was in the add. So I asked what it was that he was suggesting, he said that he loves getting his cock sucked, but his wife being a good christian woman wouldn't do it, and it would not be like cheating if a man did it. I could not agree more, or fast enough.
We agreed to meet after work, my shift couldn't end fast enough. Once shift was clear, herbert and I met in the parking lot and went in his van to a local park. We parked in a secluded area, and Herbert moved to the back of the van it had a sofa that turned into a bed. He sat down and said to come on back. I sat next to him and he opened a beer and took a sip. he asked me how I eneded up sucking black cock. I told him that I had always wanted to and started to fulfill my fantasy about a year and ahalf ago. He asked if I swalowed, I said every time I get the chance.

He told me to unbuckle his pants and pull out his cock, I couldn't wait. I grabbed at his belt and pants and opened them up his cock sprang free, it was semi hard and about 8 inches long and thick. It was dripping pre cum already, so I stroked it, using the pre cum to lubricate it. He was uncircumcised and it looked very cool as the skin would roll over the head. I got him fully hard and he was almost 10 inches long and I could just barely fit my hand around it.

herbert started to maon a bit from my hand job, i asked him to sit back and relax, I kneeled before him and took off his shoes and pulled his pants off. I placed my face close to his throbbing cock, breathing in the smell of him, his musky ordor was driving me crazy. I tentatively licked the head, swirling my tongue around it stopping at his piss hole to lick up the pre cum. Using the flat of my tongue I licked down the side of his cock coming back up the bottom of it. His balls were huge, alsmost walnut size, I gently licked my way back down to them, licking his ball sac taking one his balls into my mouth and sucking on it. Then I moved to the other, he was talking saying it felt great to have a mouth on his cock, I licked and kissed my way back to the head of his cock. comming up from the underside I licked to the hole again, finally taking the head into my willing mouth. I felt herbert jerk a bit, I thought I nipped him he said no it just felt good. Flattening my tongue out I I slid his cock head into my mouth slowly sucking it. Herbert spread his legs further apart to give me room.
I started bobbing my mouth up and down on his cock getting it wet with my saliva each time I would bob a bit more would go into my throat, I would come upt to the top and his cock was shiney with my spit. His hand was on my head guiding me, between moans he would tell me what he wanted me to do, "your so much better than my wife ever was" he said. I bobbed a bit faster, I stroked the part that was not in my mouth and fondled his balls. After about 15 minutes I plunged all the way down taking his cock to the base. I could feel his pubic hair on my nose, I did this 2 or 3 times taking his entire cock into my throat. I could her him moan and feel him wiggle. His hand increased the pressure on my head on my next plunge he thrust his hips up to meet me. Holding my head in place he kept moving his hips up fucking my mouth all the while saying things like "take it man" " I love your mouth" I heard him groan and I felt his cock shudder, i knew what was next. he unleashed a giant shot of cum into my mouth, I normally try to swallow it all but between the amount of cum shooting into my mouth and the pressure of his cock in there some shot right out onto his thigh. I kept sucking as he guided my head with his hand. 4 More spurts and he was done, i kept his cock in my mouth cleaning it, sucking on the tip to make sure I got all of his come. i licked the leakage from his thigh and licked my way down to his balls to make sure I got it all.
Herbert was still sitting back as i sat next to him. I asked him if I did ok. He said" he never had anyone take all of his cock, and then swallow his cum. he then asked if Idid anything else I said yes. Now herbert and I meet for dinner a couple of nights week. He gets blown or a piece of ass and he doesn't feel like it's cheating on his wife. I met her at the Christmas party, she thought it kind of funny that Herbert and I hung out. She doesn't know what she's missing.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:11 AM

Herbert gets some

Herbert and I work together, and as i said we met in his van one night, but He and I both wanted more. So we both volunteered for some out of town training.

The training came up and I kissed my wife goodbye, herbert picked me up and we drove up to Stevens Point. On the way up i couldn't resist having his cock so close an unable to touch it. i asked if it would be ok to try and suck it while he was driving. So on the way up I had my protien for break fast, better than donuts and coffee.

We spent an entire day acting normal during the training, listening to the speakers and i can't even remember what it was about. After class we were able to check in we shared a room since it didn't seem strange.

Herb got into the shower first, and I soon followed I washed myself and then started to soap his body, starting with his neck and back slowlly washing down his back to his ass. Rubbing the soap and wash rag around i went down his legs and washed those also. He then turned around and I started from the bottom up, washing his feet and legs slowly working my way up his thighs, comming to his balls and cock, I slowly soaped them up he was semi-hard, I made sure to soap his cock up and then made sure it was clean. I washed up his stomach and chest feeling his belly and pecs rubbing his nipples.

I started to suck his nipples and play with his cock, it slowly got harder in my hand, my own cock was as hard as a rock. We turned off the water and moved to the bed, Herb layed down and I kneeled above him off to his side, I was still holding his cock. I brought my mouth to it, licked it's head swirling the flat of my tongue around it, then licking down. I licked his cock all around the shaft lingering at his balls, rolling them with my tongue. Herb was fondling my ass, I knew what was coming and looked forward to it. I got his cock completely hard, it was covered with my sliva and his pre-cumm.

I took some KY warming gel and started to rub it into his cock, making it very shiney and slippery. He took some put it on his finger and then some on my asshole. He slowly stuck his finger in my ass as I continued to suck his cock. He finger fucked my ass with one finger until he could slip in another finger I was feeling great his two fingers in my ass and his beautiful cock in my mouth. He put on some more gel and my hole relaxed and he slipped in a 3rd finger. I couldn't take it anymore, i asked him to fuck me, I prefer missionary to doggie so i can see my partner and play with his nipples.

I scooted to the edge of the bed and spread my legs, herb stood between them holding his cock in one hand and my leg with the other. he put his cockhead at the opening of my ass. Slowly pushed it in past my anal ring, just the head at first. We sat there a bit letting my ass adjust to his girth.

He pushed in a little more, both of us were sweating now i reached up and pinched his nipples gently, rubbing his pecs, telling him how much I loved his cock. He pushed in a bit more until 6 inches were in my ass I could feel it in my stomach or so it felt. He see sawed into my ass for a few minutes telling me how good it felt and his wife never let him fuck her ass. i told him he could have mine anytime.

After a few more thrusts all 9 or so inches was in my ass, i could feel his balls on my ass cheeks, my cock was straight up. We scooted up the bed like this two crabs together, he lifted my legs and put them on his shoulders, i scooted my ass up to meet his thrusts he was pounding my ass like you would a cunt. I could hear him and the bed springs. I gripped the mattress and thrust back at him squeezing his cock with my ass muscles and wiggling my hips like the bitch I was.

He picked speed, and I could hear him graon that he was going to cum, I squeezed his cock as hard as I could with my ass muscles, he grabbed my hips pushed himself all the way into me, I could feel him shooting in my ass the cum filling my bowels. he kept pumping me and spurting into me, I shot my load straight up onto his stomach.

My legs fell to his side and he fell on top of me, his cock still inside, I nuzzled his neck and chest biting his hear lobe. we stayed like that until we had to part. We eventually had to shower again and get some dinner, but we had this night and one more yet before we had to go home. We made the most of it believe me.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:50 PM

Herbert and friend

Herbert stopped by my office one afternoon, and asked what I was up to this weekend. I said not much just relaxing, He asked me if I wanted to go to his trailer by the lake and "go fishing" I said sure. I told my wife that i was invited on a fishing trip and she said have fun.

Friday arrived and Herbert and I met in the parking lot I had my bags packed, his trailer is on a lake near wisconsin Dells, so I moved my stuff to his van, and off we drove. It took about 2 hours to get there, and as we pulled in I saw another car parked there. I asked Herbert whose it was, he said don't worry about it. I grabbed my stuff and and walked to the door, and as I got there it opened up and a very tall hispanic man met me there.

Herbert told me this was his friend Arturo I said hi Arturo said something I didn't understand. IAsked herbert where he wanted me. he sat down and said "Right here, on your knees, bitch" I looked at him and then at Arturo and herbert said "he knows about you already" I walked over to the chair herbert was in and he already had his cock out, and it was hard about 9 inches long. "knees now" was all he said i dropped to my knees and placed my hand on his cock and started to stroke it, I bent my head down to lick it. I licked around the head, swirling my tongue around the crown. I stuck my tongue into his cum hole. My hands were stroking his cock, I licked my way down the shaft down along the side and up the other. Arturo was watching us from the couch, making comments like "thats it boy lick his dick".

Herbert wiggled out of his pants and sat back down, i took the head of his cock into my mouth and started to bob up and down on it using the flat of my tongue to stroke it. I was able to go down about 7 inches or so on my own. His cock was shiney with my spit and and drool. I could tatse his pre cum. I dropped down and tookhis balls into my mouth and sucked on them. I licked my way back to the head and gobbled it down. I could feel herbert place his hands on my head and push it down. I came back up and swirled my tongue around the head. Herbert was telling me that if I wanted his cum I better tell. I pulled my mouth of his cock and begged him for his cum. Say it again "please can I have your cum" I took his head back into my mouth and he started to bring his hips out of the chair and with his hand on the back of my head he pushed his cock deep into my throat. I could feel his ass tighten and could hear him groaning and then felt the first spurt of hot cum in my throat, I backed off until just the head was in my mouth and started to suck the cum out of his cock. He kept pushing it into mu mouth as he spurted I had more cum than I could swallow. It leaked out the sides of my mouth and down to his balls. I took his cock all the way down and held it ther as he squirmed. Finall I came up for air, I let his cock fall from my lips it made a slurpy "pop" sound. I ran my tongue down it's softening length to lick up the cum I missed. I licked his balls clean.

On the couch Arturo was watching us I had forgotten about him, but he had not forgot anything. I finished cleaning Herbert and he said to Arturo "see, Art, i told you man this bitch is good" " we are going to have fun this weekend" Arturo Said "yea, we sure are" "now crawl over here and take care of this" he was holding his cock, a nice brown color about as thick as a water bottle and about 10 inches long. I crawled over, and took a closer look at this piece of mexican meat. I held it close to my face feeling it's warmth. Arturo said "suck it man". I licked it, from top to bottom, his pre cum was leaking and I could tell he was excited. I used the flat of my tongue and and licked the head like an ice cream cone. I took the head into my mouth and took about 4 inches down, and sucked for awhile. I slowly bobbed my mouth on his cock taking a bit more each time. Arturo placed his hands on my head and guided my head along his cock. My lips wrapped around it and I could feel drool and spit.

Arturo liked what I was doing and he said so, felt him trying to push deepe and I opened my throat and re adjusted my position. I knew I was putting on a show for Herbert and wanted it to be a good one. I took as much of his cock as I could I would then come up for air and go back down again. After about 10 minutes of solid sucking I went down and felt his pubic hair on my nose. i thought Arturo was going nuts, he held my head there and as I struggled to breathe tears came to my eyes, I finally came up for air gagging spitting up drool and pre cum and back down I went. his hands pushing my mouth further down at the base of his cock again my lips right on his groin. Arturo pushed his hips up and started to shoot groaning I could feel his cum shooting in my throat I backed off so i could taste it. I took a few more spurts right in my mouth, swallowing as fast as I could. I started to bob up and down again to get all of his cum, his hands held my held and fucked my mouth his cock spewing cum the whole time. He stoppe and relaxed back into the couch. I licked his cock clean and swallowed the cum I could. My face was red and sweaty, my eye had tears in them.

I knew I was in for a hell of a weekend.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:06 PM

Two poles but no fishing

After the initial meeting at Herbert's trailer, we got settled in. I was formally introduced to Arturo, he was Herbert's nieghbor. he told me that herbert had told him about me and he didn't believe him at first. I said that I was bi and enjoyed men as well as women. Arturo asked if I really liked being fucked in the ass, I told him I did enjoy it as long as it was done right. There were two bedrooms and I asked which one to put my stuff in, Herbert said it didn't matter we wouldonly be using the big room.

Arturo handed me a brown paper bag anf told me to look inside, I found a red bra and panties and a tube of red lipstick. I asked what this was for, he said that was what i would be wearing this weekend, I looked at herbert and he said "Arturo is the guest, and he should be treated that way". I had never worn anything like that before but I figured what the hell. Herbert then handed me a plastic bag and inside was a copper colored wig long straight hair, sort of like Donna on the 70's show. "your'e gonna wear this too" Herbert said. " go to the bathroom and get dressed" I looked at him and saw he wasn't joking so I went to the bath room, took of my jeans and underwear. I put on the panties first and then the bra they fit ok, never having put lipstick on I tried what I saw my wife do, it looked ok, really bright red. I then straightened out the wig and put in on my head. I brushed it back and it looked ok. I went out and sort of tried to model it for the guys.

Arturo thought it was ok, Herbert was happy with the look too. Arturo told me to sit next to him on the couch, and I did He started to fondle my chest telling me that i looked good this way, just like a sissy, I felt myself getting aroused. Arturo told me to stroke his cock, which I did it was laying on his thigh, he started to kiss my neck and nibble my ears. I was stroking his cock, Arturo kissed his way to my face and finally got to my mouth and kissed me on the lips, he pushed his tongue into my mouth and mine darted inside his, we were making out like a couple of teenagers while Herbert watched us. He pulled his mouth away from mine and placed his hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me down towards his crotch, by now his cock was fully erect and I took it in my mouth, I tongued the head. Licking around it, pushing my tongue into his cum hole. I licked down his shaft slathering it with my tongue, fondling his balls as I did. He reached into the back of my panties and started rubbing my ass, first kneading the cheeks and running his finger down the crack.

Herbert now stood uo and brought his cock close to my face, and I started to lick his cock and and Arturo's, both men stood up and I kneeled between them and sucked on thier cocks alternatly, taking Arturo's first since he was company, and then taking Herbert's into my mouth both cocks were so hard and big, and with my hand filled with both of them I was in heaven. Stroking one while sucking the other, Herbert pulled me and he pulled me by the arm to the master bedroom. He laid down on the bed and pulled me down and I was on all fours with my mouth just above his cock, I smelled him he was sweating and he smelld like cum, I started to lick his cock.

This put my ass in the air and I felt Arturo pulling my red panties now. He was playing with my ass I moaned into herbert's cock and wiggled my ass. Arturo's hand played with my ass and my balls and I really moaned into Herberts cock. I was taking his cock into my mouth as deeply as I could, Herberts hand guided my head as it went down on him. Arturo had lubed his finger and gently pushed inside me my ass muscles clamped down on it, Arturo said "relax babe" you're gonna enjoy this". he pushed asecond finger in and started to wiggle it around. My mouth was filled with Herbert's hard black cock and I could only moan around it. Arturo kneeled on the bed behind me and pulled his fingers out of my ass. He kneeled directly behind me amd placed his cock at my opening. I came up for air, said " go ahead big man, fuck me". Arturo pushed the head of his brown cock inside me, I relaxed my ass as much as i could, he took it very slow. I put my mouth back on Herbert's cock I didn't want it to get cold. The copper colored hair from the wig was falling over both sides of my head and dangling over Herbert's cock. He gathered it up and held it so he could see me suck his cock. Arturo was pushing his cock deeper into my ass, I wiggled it and clamped my muscles around it.

As Arturo pumped into me from behind he forced me to take more of Herbert's cock into my mouth, i could hear them both talking about me as the fucked me, "this white boy is good, better than the last one". "hell he's better that that bitch last deer season". Arturo with one last shove pushed the last of his 10 inch brown cock in my ass, I could feel his balls slpping against mine. I had all of Herbert's cock in my throat. Arturo had his hands on my hips holding them as he pumped his cock in and out of my ass, my head was being held tightly in Herbert's grip. when Artuor pushed into me i would take more of Herbert's cock nd as he pulled out he pulled me up. We had a good rythym going.

Arturo was going to be first I could tell by the way he was picking up the pace. i clamped my muscles as much as I could making my asshole as tight as I could. Herbert's cock was in my mouth it was covered with spittle and pre cumit was sliding out of my mouth and going back in as if it belonged there (and it did). Arturo grabbed my hips and started to pump faster, i could tell he was about to cumHe grunted and I could feel his hot cum shoot in my ass. His pumping became frenzied as he emptied his balls into my ass, his cock was sliding in and out easilyI wiggled my ass and pushed back towrds him he slammed his cock into me, I took Herbert's cock as deep as i could and held it there. herbert pushed my head down, Arturo let loose with one last spurt and slowed his pumping. Herbert growled that he was cumming he held my head down and started shooting his hot cum right in my throat. I could feel his cock swell up, I tried to bring my head up but his grip was strong. "take it bitch" and I did. Finally he loosened his grip and I moved my mouth up about 6 inches and took the last of his spurts into my mouth i swallowed it as fast as I could I had cum spittle all over my face I could feel Arturo's cum leaking out of my ass. Arturo reached between my legs and stroked my cock and I shot immediatly into his hand.

Arturo collapsed on my back nuzzling my neck, as my face was still pressed into Herbrt's crotch. I licked herbert clean making sure to move my wig out of the way, when I finished with Herbert I cleaned Arturo's cock. I lay between them with each hand on a cock i leaned over and kissed Arturo's nipples. Herbert was kissing my neck. We had to rest a little, it was going to be a long time until sunday morning.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:36 AM

Saturday at the trailer

Friday ended pretty good, both Arturo and Herbert fucked me and I sucked them both off. Herbert then laid out the rules for the weekend, I was to wear the wig all weekend as well as the thong. I was to shave my body hair, and I was to follow all instructions from both men no matter what. Since I didn't want to walk home I agreed.

After our last session i went into the shower and started to clean up, I started with my underarms and arms shaving those clean. I then started on my legs, I went through a few blades doing that. I then shaved my pubic area. I tried shaving my balls and ass but I couldn't reach some spots so I left it, big mistake on my part. Arturo came into the bathroom to take a leak, and saw me standing there naked, he said "slut come over here and hold my dick while I piss". I went over and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and held it while he pissed, "hold it steady Bitch" I tried but he kept moving. "shake it off bitch" idid giving it two or three shakes " oh no you don't, milk it out" i did squeezing his cock and milking the piss out of it. I was putting it back and he said "kiss it goodnight now" I bent down and planted a big wet kiss on the head and put it back in his pants.

He had me turn around so he could look at my shaving job, I thought i did pretty good and as he inspected me he called for Herbert to come in, "herb, look at this Bitch's hairy ass, I never thaought that fuzz was all that bad, but I gues i was wrong. herbert made a clucking sound saying "I guess we will have to show her how it's done". Herbert had me bend over the toilet and i could hear him with the shaving cream, he spread it on my ass and balls and used a razor shaving my ass, going in between the cheeks and down my back side, "lift your leg slut" i did as I was told he pulled the razoer acroos my scrotum and and after a few swipes it was hairless too.

"put your thong on now" i did I also placed the wig on and brushed the hair into place. " now you will shave clean every day and make sure you smell nice" " here is some powder for you to use" I was handed some scented talcum and started to pat it on. "and don't forget your lipstick" "I want those lips of yours bright red" "when you suck us I want it staining our cocks, do you understand me" I nodded yes "what i didn't hear you" I said "yes" "you say sir or Daddy, is that clear" "yes daddy" I replied.

"now go to bed with Art" "you will need some rest for the weekend, Art and I have a card game tomorrow and you're the hostess" I went to the bedroom and later on Art came to bed . He had me jerk off his cock so he could sleep, and he had me catch his cum in my mouth.

Saturday morning came, I showered and got ready, I made the guys breakfast giving each one a kiss as I passed them, they grabbed at my ass commenting on the smoothness of it. "look at her clit it's stickibg straight out" and it was. "Come here babe" "yes daddy" "is your clitty hard" "yes it is daddy" "play with your self for us' "yes daddy" I stripped off my thong and did a clumsy dance as I jerked off for two grown men they clapped as I moved my hips and my hand. After a few minutes I shot off in my hand "lick it clean babe " I did as I was told.

"babe, Art and I are going out I don't expect any visitors but this afternoon the guys will be here to play cards' I want you to wear you thong and wig and nothing else while we are gone is that clear" "yes daddy" Both men got ready to go I kissed them both bye for now.

I went to wash the dishes and clean up the trailer, I watched TV for awhile and relaxed, i took a nice warm bubble bath making sure I was shaved very close all over. I put on a blue lacy thong I found and my wig and replaced my lipstick. I was daydreaming about tonight when i heard a banging on the door. I was jumped out of my skin. I peeked out of the kitchen window and saw a squad car. Bang, ban, bang, I heard the door rattle "i know you're in there I saw you look out the window" I went to the door, and looked through the curtains trying to stall and figure out what to do. It was a black man in a DNR uniform. He saw me and said "ma'am" open the door, I need to speak to you" I rasied my voice a little and said I was alone and didn't call anyone. "ma'am I'm here to check for fishing violations please open the door" i thought shit, now I'm pretty much cooked. I placed my hand on the knob and turned and he pushed his way in, I fell backwards on my ass.

"ma'am are you, what the hell your a dude" "yes sir" "what the hell is going on here" "is this your trailer" "no sir, I'm visiting" "visiting what a group of perverts". "ah no sir just me and some friends, i thought I would play a joke on them" " yea right sit down over there and don't move" He pulled his gun out and searched the trailer. I satyed absolutly still. he came back and asked where everybody was. I told him my friend swent out to go fishing. he holstered his gun and and asked if I would submit to a search and I replied yes. it was easy since I was only wearing a thong. He had me turn around and spread my cheeks, and since I have been taking cocks in my ass for a while my hole was wider than a normal mans. "geez dude what have you shoving up there a cucumber" I blushed and said no. "well get some clothes on and I will have to take you to the office and run a check on you.

I said please I can't have that "to bad dude you should have thought of that before" "please I' married" "i have kids and a job" "Won't they be suprised" I had tears in my eyes and begged him to forget it. He took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair. and said "ok, maybe there is something to make me forget this" "what i will do anything". With that he took off his gunbelt and laid it on the table, took off his shoes and pants and was in his shorts. I could see a huge lump in his shorts. "Normally I don't do this but since you are married i am willing to forget this as long as i am satisified". "crawl over here and take down my shorts" I did as the warden said. I pulled down his white shorts and the lump popped free, his cock was 8 inches soft and uncut. "you look like you have done this before" I nodded yes. "if you make me cum, I can forget this ever happened' i took his cock in my hand and held close to my face. I had't seen to many uncut cocks and they fascinated me. I pulled back on it and the head popped out, I licked around the head and foreskin.

His cock felt good in my hand, I was wondering if I could finish him before the guys returned. I took the head into my mouth and started sucking on it, licking my way around. As I got into it he placed his hands on my head and started hunching into my face, my spit was makinf his cock sliperry and I could see traces of my lipstick on his shaft. he was fucking my face, hunching his hips, I was now just hanging on for the ride. "thats it dude, your mouth is great" MMy head was held tightly in his grip and he fucked my mouth I heard him groan I felt warm liquid in my throat as he shot off, I felt him back off so I coulsd tastse his cum I took his cock back into my hand and bobbed my head on it and jacked his cock milking his cum out into my waiting mouth I swallowed as much as I could soem leaked out and down my chin. My face felt hot my wig was messed up and I knew my lipstick was too, but I didn't care. I sucked his balls dry, he sat back in the chair and looked at me and started to chuckle. i must have looked a complete mess, cum on my face mixed with spit and drool, my blue thong had a big stain it where I had shot off. "clean me up" So licked his cock clean and when I was done he put his pants and gunbelt back on. he got ready to leave and turned to me and said "tell herbert I stopped by, and after shift I will be back for the card game" "he told me you were good" "but I want to tap the ass tonight" and he walked out a drove away. I just sat there on my knees wig all off to one side and my face covered with cum.
Old 02-26-2006, 03:20 PM

The fisherman return

I got up off my knees, my face still covered in cum, I watched the squad car pull out, I thought to myself I didn't even get his name. I also thought that was an easy way to get out of speeding tickets too. I went to the bathroom, I really had to clean up, I took my wig off and washed my face, and re-applied my lipstick and put my wig back on and brushed it out. I parted in the middle and gave myself two pig tails. I found another thong to wear this time a black one.

I was trying to figure out what to tell Herbert and Arturo when they returned, I didn't want them to get upset that I had company while they were gone, and if the warden was coming back he would tell them anyway. So I thought I would just relax until they came back.

About 4pm I heard a car pull up I peeked out the window and it was them (thank goodnessI don't know if I could handle another visitor). they got out of the van laughing, I didn't see any fish. They came through the door very loud and boisterous. "hows it going babe" "fine daddy" "thats good" "any cals" "no daddy". "anyone stop by" " what daddy" "I said did anyone stopby" "yes daddy, the game warden" "what did he want" "he just said he was checking licenses". "well thats good, his name is Sylvester" " wait a second did he see you" "yes daddy, he did", "well i bet that set him back a bit". "Did you entertain him?" "what do you mean daddy" "I asked if you entertained him slut" "yes, he was going to arrest me, and I couldn't let that happen" "He told me that works, I just figured it worked with women".

"well come over here and tell daddy all about it" I did I sat next to Herbert and told him about blowing the warden. I could tell Herbert was excited as his cock began to swell in his pants, Arturo sat on the other side and took my hand and placed on his crotch. I was sitting between them stroking their cocks through their pants. i unzipped Herbert first and freed his cock and then Arturo's. Once I had both cocks free I stroked them, I bent down to kiss Herbert's cock and licked the head sticking my tongue into the cumhole, I told him as I came up for air that Sylvster was uncircumcised and I never seen that before. he pushed my head back on his cock, I slobbed and drooled on it, then Arturo had me do the same to him I took his brown cock into my mouth and sucked up the pre cum that was there. As I went tdown on Arturo Herbert removed his pants. h pulled me off Arturo and had me kneel down in front of him, I took his cock back into my mouth and sucked it until i could feel it in my throat,.

Herbert told me to suck on Arturo so i turned around and took that Mexican pole into my mouth and started to gobble it, herbert stood behind me and I could feel his hands on my ass. I felt him move my thong to the side and insert his finger into my ass. I squeezed my ass around his finger, and moved my hips up and down. He squatted right behind me. and started to push his log into my ass. Artruo was holding on to my pigtails saying what good handles they made, he pulled my face into his crotch and I took his cock as deep as I could. i gagged a bit and came up coughing spit and pre cum. Herbert had about 4 inches of his cock in my ass, saying "whats a matter babe, you should eat so fast" i wanted to say something but Arturo alread stuffed his cock back into my mouth. herbert pushed deep inside me and as he did he would push me further down Arturo's cock.

Arturo was the first to cum, I went down with a thrust from Herbert and Arturo held my head and shot his load right into my throat, holding my head there until i could breathe at all, i came up and he shot more cum directly onmy face, hitting my nose and eyes. I had id ripping out of my mouth down my chin and dripping off my face. Arturo stuffed his softening cock back into my mouth, I suckled it like it was a tit draining all the cum he had. Herbert started pumping into my ass faster after he saw that and shot his load in my bowels I could feel his spurts of warm cum, I could feel the warm drippiness leaking out of my ass. herbert pulled out and sat on the couch, and had me clean him up with my mouth and tongue. he and Arutro told me to get them some beers and "freshen up" So i did. We only had an hour or so before the card players showed up.
Old 02-26-2006, 08:18 PM

Poker or (him) party

At 6pm the the guys were ready for the players to arrive, I had the card table set up and the snacks and booze ready. I had showered and powdered and fixed my wig. I still had my pig tails, they were tied with pink bows and i had a nice blue lacy thong on. I made sure I was closely shaved, and my lipstick was on right.

I saw a car pull up, and Herbert told me to answer the door, fortunatly or unfortunatly it was Sylvester, the warden from this afternoon. I invited him in and took his coat, and offered him a drink. He said, "my you look fresher now than when I left you" and pinched my ass. He and Herbert and Arturo were chatting as i served them drinks and snacks and another car pulled in. I answerd the door as directed and it had two men in it a white guy and a black guy, apparently they knew Herbert. I invited them in and took their coats and offered them drinks. they made comments about me, such as very cute, nice hair and such. herbert told me we were expecting two more people and about 15 minutes later a car pulled in. It had a white guy and a white woman in it. they both came in and the guy looked at me and chuckled and the girl a heavy red head giggled.

Well the guys were playing four handed poker, so that left two free to figure out something to do. the redhead Stephanie helped with the drinks and snacks. Sylvester was telling the guys about his afternoon blowjob from me, and they gave me some side ways glances. Even Stephanie was looking at me. Sylvester asked if he could sit out the first hand or so, he said he made me a promise this afternoon. the guys sat down and started to shuffle the cards, Sylvester motioned to me to follow him, I stood up and did.

We went into the master bedroom, and he patted the bed and told me to sit. I sat down, with my hands in my lap, he stood next to me slowly unbuttoning his shirt and then taking of his slacks. he wasn't wearing any underwear this time. His cock hung down, it's foreskin was covering it's head. He said " you know what to do babe, get it hard for me" I reached out and took it in my hnd it was hot to the touch. Soft like velvet but I could feel the hardness. I pulled back his foreskin with a few strokes. I licked the head and inside his foreskin, swirling my tongue around it. I was getting it covered with spit, his pre cum was drooling out of it. I noticed the other guy who wasn't playing come in and sit down in the chair facing the bed. He was a white guy about 40, with a bit of a beer belly, "don't let me stop you from your fun" he said. I took Sylvester's cock head into my mouth and started to suck on it. Moving my mouth back and forth on his cock taking a few inches in at a time, making sure to coat it with spit. The white guy had his cock out and was jerking it while he watched us. "Steph, come in here you gotta see this" the red head came in and stared at us. My wig covered head was taking this giant black cock into my mouth. I was moaning and making slurping noises. I found that guys like this, so as I moaned Sylvester would thrust his cock deeper into my mouth his hand guideing my head making sure i didn't back away.

My own cock was hard, but that didn't bother Sylvester, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and it made a slurpy popping sound as he did. "see this slut loves cock" A trail of spit and pre cum fell from his cock to my chin. Steph was watcjhing us and the guy jacking off was making comments. His cock fully hard was about 6 inches. Sylvseter had me stand up and pull of my thong, my cock was sticking straight out at its full 7.5 inch length. Steph said ' look jack even the slut's cock is bigger than yours" i thought the white guy was going to blow but all he said was "fuck you steph". Sylvester told me to kneel on the bed and I did 'Steph hand me some lube" He got his lube and and Lubed my asshole sticking his fingers in. He had steph spread the lube on his cock. "hey steph come over here and help put this in his asshole. I looke dback and Steph was guiding Sylevester's cock into my hole, she placed the head at my entrance and Sylvester pushed in. i could feel his head go in and he held it there letting me adjust to his size. i could hear jack saying. "fagboy takes it up the ass, thats fine by me". Sylvseter pushed afew more inches in and pulled it out and pushed back in again. After about 10 minures of this Sylvester had his cock all the way up my ass. Steph was watching us as we did this as was jack. She said "thats amazing you take that big cock in your ass." I wanted to tell her about my friend Preston who had 11.5 inches in myass and throat but thought better of it. All of a sudden jack climbed on the bed and this must of pissed of Sylvester because he said what the fuck. jack sat down in front of me and moved my head to his cock. Sayin 'Suck this sissy boy". Since Sylvester didn't stop I did. I took his cock in my mouth and it only being 6 iinches I took it right down to the root. And as Sylvester pushed into me I bobbed on Jack's cock, jack didn't last long about 3 minutes or so and started shooting his cum into my mouth he forced my down and and kept it there. "see Steph fagboy here swallows too" She said " knock it off jack, you're the original minuteman" after he stopped cumming he pulled his cock away from me. I could tell sylvester was close as he grabbed my hips and started slamming into me I could feel his hips hunching and I squeezed my ass muscles to make him cum. I heard him grunt and start to jerk as he came, he pumped his cock into me 6 or 7 times each time spurting more of his spunk into me. I was moaning for him to fuck me knowing this would drive him on. He softened enough to pull out of me. Steph cleaned of his cock for him. he got dressed and told me " I knew you would be a hot piece, herbert's been talking you up". My face was still covered with jack's cum. Steph sat down next to me and handed me a towel to clean up. "don't worry about jack, he's an ass, but he has the smallest dick in this group of guys and they kid him about it."

I thanked her, she leaned down and kissed me, saying your clit is still hard and it was. She dropped her jeans and I saw she was a natural red head and that turned me on. She had me lay back and straddled my cock and rode it rocking back and forth i reached up and fondled her real breasts and she came with a fury and I shot a huge load into her pussy. She lay on top of me panting. "hey what the fuck" i heard one of the guys say as he walked in "Jack this babe just got your wife off". Score one on Jack.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:30 PM

The poke her game continues

After Steph and I cleaned up, she helped me with my wig and make up, Jack was still a bit peeved and looked at me kind of wierd. Steph and I served drinks and food to the players and watched the game for a while. Sylvester had already shot a load, so he played cards, Jack and Gary another white guy motioned for me to follow them to the bedroom.

I got up and followed them only wearing my stockings and wig, as we got into the bedroom, Gary had me sit down and told me what he wanted. "unzip my pants and and play with my cock" I did as he said. jack had his cock out and was playing with himself. I took gary's cock into my hand, it was semi-hard and when I started to pull on it it got harder it stretched to a good 8 inches and about 3 inches in diameter. Take it in your mouth" I placed the head at my lips and started to swallow his cock, I took about half in my mouth and rolled my tongue around it. I fondled his balls as I sucked him, his pubic hair was blond and thick. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and licked his shaft, on the underside I followed the vien down to his balls and swirled them in my tongue, I took each nut into my mouth and sucked it gently. I could hear jack talking. "look at that, take that cock bitch" Gary was just standing in front of me his hands on my shoulders.

I took his cock back into my mouth and slowly took as much as I could into my throat, the flat of my tongue going along the bottom of his shaft. I pulled back just enough to lick the head while it was in my mouth, i could feel my cheeks sucking in and Gary moved his hands to my head holding the wig and he started to fuck my mouth slowly pushing his cock in and pulling it out, I could feel his pre cum leaking into my mouth and I had to swallow. I came all the up and licked his cock showing Jack a good view of Gary's wet cock sliding across my face. I licked gary's cock, and I pulled him around and asked him to lay on the bed, he did so and I kneeld above him with my ass in the air. i asked Jack if he ever fucked any one in the ass, he swallowed and said no. I told him to grab some lube and climb on up.

I took gary's cock back into my mouth and went down on his shaft,I could feel Jack climbing up behind me and then felt his fingers on my ass, placing the lube on my asshole. I kept sucking gary, I felt Jack grab my hips and felt his cock slide up to my hole and then he none to gently pushed into me. As he did so he pushed my face further down gary's cock.

Jack got his cock in my ass, and started to fuck me fast and hard I guess trying to make up for his cock size. As he fucked me I had gary's cock in my throat. jack slapped my ass, and was talking shit to me but I was concentrating on Gary's meat. I felt Jack speed up and groan as he shot a load in my ass he kept hunching into me slapping my ass until his cock was soft. he stepped back and and called out to the players that he had just fucked me.

Gary was guiding my mouth on his cock and I was giving it the attention it deserved, I could feel his cock harden and saw his balls tighten up and I knew he was close, I plunged down opening my throat and held my head in his crotch. I had his entire cock in my mouth and throat. I reached and fondled his balls and that was enough to send him over. He bucked up into my mouth and unloaded his jism in my throat. i backed off after 2 or 3 spurts so i could catch the rest in my mouth, I held the head of his cock and 2 inches in my mouth as he tried to fuck it. he spasmed and shot 3 more spurts of cum in my mouth. His hands wrapped inmy wig holding my head in place.

I sucked him until he had no cum left and his cock was soft, he pulled me up to him and kissed me, sticking his tongue into my mouth tasting his own cum. Steph peeked in and asked if he was ready to play cards, he finished our kiss and left.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:28 AM

The Party goes on

After Steph called him back to the game I cleaned myself up. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, Steph came in to help me with my make up. After I had my face and wig back on. I went out to the game and helped serve drinks and snacks.

Sylvester the cop and his buddy Lyle a big white cop were taking a break from the game. Sylvester had me sit downnext to him and he asked how it was going. I told him I was having a great time. he introduced me to Lyle, and he said that he haold told Lyle what a great time we had this afternoon. By this time he had my hand onhis crotch and it was growing, Sylvester asked if I liked what I felt growing in my hand. I nodded very quickly. Lyle by this time had my other hand on his crotch and his growing cock felt just as big in my hand.

I turned to Lyle and asked what he wanted, and he replied that he wanted what Sly had got this afternoon. I let go of Sly's cock and used both hands to unzip Lyles pants and free up his cock. As i pulled it out it was semi hard and very thick. I bent my head down and started to lick the head. i kissed his crown, and stuck my tongue into his piss slit opening it up. I kissed my way down his growing cock and unbuckled his pants. he lifted his hips so i could slide them down. I took his cock into my hands and slowly licked my way up his shaft, rolling my tongue around it making it wet and shiney. Meanwhile Sly wasn't waiting, he was playing with my ass cheeks rubbing them gently, and slowly inserting his finger into my ass.

I started to suck on Lyle's cock it was very wide, and I took my time getting used to it, slowly engulfing a little bit at a time. I would suck some in and come up for air. By now Sly had removed my thong all together and was lubing my ass with the warming gel, his hand and fingers felt good on my ass.

I could feel his cock head at my asshole slowly pushing in, as he did this I was pushed face first into Lyle's cock. i took as much in and breathed through my nose. Sly pushed his cock into me, and slowly stretched my asshole. Lyle's pre cum filled my mouth and I had to swallow, I came up for a good breath and licked Lyle's balls, taking them into my mouth and rolling them around. Sly pushed more of his cock into my ass. My ass muscles were clenching his cock. i took Lyle's cock back into my mouth and strated to suck him off with renewed vigor. With Sly pushing into me i got into a good rythym.

The cock in my ass would push me onto the cock in my mouth and Lyle's hands guiding my head would push me back onto the cock in my ass.

i could hear them both moaining and talking. Verbally abusing me and my own cock grew harder. I could feel Sly's balls on mine and I knew he had pushed himself all the way in. I squeezed my ass as hard as i could making it tighter for him. I took Lyle's cock all the way down, breathing through my nose I held it there for about 15 seconds, I felt my eyes watering and I knew I was starting to choke, i came coughing and went right back down.

I could feel lyle getting closer, his balls were tightening, and his cock swelled even thicker. he was guiding my head with an urgency that was telling me he was close to cumming. Sly was holding onto my hips, pumping his cock into me, pulling it almost all the way out and shoving it back in, his thrusts became faster and shorter and I knew he was close too.

Lyl shot first into my throat as my head was in his pubic hair, his first spurt went directly into my throat, I pulled back, i wante dto taste his cum. I bobbed on the first half of his cock sucking and licking as he came, spurt after spurt filled my mouth to overflowing, I swallowed as fast as I could. Sly grabbed my hips and shoved his cock all the way into my assand let loos with one hell of a shot, i could feel it filling up my bowels like an enema, he kept pumping in my ass and spurting more of his hot cum until i could feel it running down the back of my legs, lyle finally slowed down and I swallowed what i could licking his cock until it was completely soft, it laid on his thigh wet and sticky when i was finished. Sly's cok finall y was soft enough to come out my ass and I felt empty when he pulled out. i cleaned his cock with my mouth. i could feel his cum d ripping out of my ass. Both uys fell back on the couch breathing heavily.

steph cam eover looking at my hard cok and pulled me over to the poker table, I stood next to her husband Jack who not to long ago had fucked me. "See" she said "his cok is Bigger than yours honey" jack turned red and and she jacked my hard cock and took it into her mouth next to her husband, I stood there and moaned as she sucked me, i could feel her warm mouth on my cock and my knees buckled s I shot into her motuh. Swallowing my cum next her husband, she stood up and grabbed Jacks head and kissed him with a mouthful of my cum. the other card players started to laugh, jack just choked and sputtered.