Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-12-2007, 09:05 PM

Walk Interrupted

First of all I’d like to express my gratitude for the evident popularity of the first story I submitted to Pixie’s Place; “Swim Partner”. My thanks go out to all those who enjoyed it (and even those who didn’t). I have tweaked that story a little since then and hope I’ve improved it. You haven’t seen the tweaked version yet as I don’t know how to replace the first version with the tweaked one. I’ll share it with anyone who’s interested. This being my second submission I hope it accumulates the hits my first one did. Now here we go.

Walk Interrupted

Wait-a-minute! What the hell just happened? How did I wind up in this room from walking down Maple Street? And, what happened to my backpack and clothes? I sat down and tried to collect and reconstruct my memories. It was a crisp spring day as I walked down Maple Street looking at the sky and houses on the other side. There was a hiccough in my stride and then I was naked in this warm white room with a distracting hard-on developing. I hadn’t tripped. I was walking left right left right then there was a left left and the second left was my first in this room. I was loaded down with my backpack headed for school with my thumbs hooked in the straps when I skipped that right step and suddenly had no load on my back with my hands at my sides looking straight ahead at this white room with a dark blue floor. I realized there was a distinct gap in my memory there. Some significant number of minutes or hours or maybe even days had lapsed between my two left steps. The abruptness of it all with the dramatic change in body position left me reeling. I mulled it over again hoping the gaps would fill in. The gaps weren’t filling in very much.

I knew this room too. I didn’t remember it or see a picture of it or anything. I just knew it. I didn’t have to explore it as all the details were in my head. A door behind me, oval in shape like the door in front of me, both closed and impossible to open; a dark blue floor that felt like silk stretched over a warm hard surface and the room was circular with an eight foot high ceiling, all white. I was about three feet from the door behind me and about twenty feet from the door in front of me struggling to find the missing bits of my memory and trying to remain aware of my new surroundings. The warmth of the room and maybe the situation was bringing my cock to full attention now on top of it all. My attention flitted between my cock and trying to reconstruct the events leading to this moment. My train of thought was interrupted by the door in front of me opening on blackness and out of the blackness a naked girl walking casually toward me. I propped up my leg to block her view of my penis. She cleared the doorway and it closed quickly and silently behind her. That’s when she noticed me.

“What the hell is going on?” she screamed at me. She looked down and noticed her nakedness. She threw her left arm across her breasts and her right hand over her crotch to hide them from view and crouched to the floor in an effort to hide the rest of herself. “What the fuck are you doing? What kind of a pervert are you?” she demanded, backing up against the door she just entered.

I was still sitting in the same position as before during all of this. I was almost as calm as if she hadn’t entered at all though my mind had stopped backtracking when she entered. I raised my hand slowly in a brief wave to her and offered a weak smile. “Hi,” was all I could say. I made no move toward her. Realization came to her face that I may be another victim like her and not the one who was in control of the situation. She did a quick look around the room and hugged her knees to her chest, her body language putting a barrier between us.

“Do you know this room?” I asked.

“No,” she shook her head. “Do you know as much about this as I do?”

“I’ve been here maybe five minutes before you. I imagine you arrived here much the same way I did?”

“I was walking to my car when bam, here I am, no keys, no purse, no clothes.”

I figured it out at just that moment. We were being observed. “Somebody’s watching us,” I said.

“Who is?” she asked glancing around for eyes, living or mechanical. No camera or window or view-port could be seen.

“I don’t know but I’m certain we’re on display.”

We looked at each other in silence. She was beautiful, slender and about my age which did nothing to stop my hard-on from straining a bit more. I did my best to keep my leg between my dick and her eyes. With her knees up she kept her breasts covered but her ankles did not screen her pussy from my eyes very well. She didn’t seem to notice. She seemed to be more comfortable with the situation as was I, which, by rights should have been the exact opposite. I wondered why we weren’t running around like freshly trapped animals frantic for an exit. She shifted her position a little and one of her nipples was exposed. She left it that way.

I said, “I think they want us to mate. And, I don’t think we should give them the satisfaction.” She nodded agreement though she was appraising me at the same time. I looked around the room uselessly and then back to her. We were the most interesting things in there. I debated if I should let her know my condition and thought what-the-hell and let my leg expose some of my erection. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight.

“Wow, you look as horny as I feel,” she stated.

I looked and sure enough there was a small dark spot on the floor between her legs. I guess my eyes widened a little too. We still made no move toward each other. I sat more comfortably cross legged leaving my dick pointing at the ceiling in full view. She too shifted to a cross legged position with her hands on her knees leaving her magnificent breasts in full view. I could see her nipples were hard. My penis did a little jerk. She sighed at the sight. I sighed too. We refused to get any closer than we were. I looked down at my throbbing cock and noticed a drop of pre-cum at the tip. I wiped it off with a forefinger and rubbed it between my fingers until they were dry. I noticed she had seen this and had a wry smile.

“I’m sorry, my name’s Steve,” I told her.

“I’m Rose.” She got up and came toward me with her hand extended. She walked like she’d had training, very elegant and sexy. I got up and we shook hands acutely aware of the proximity of our bodies. My dick was pointed directly at her though there was a foot or so between us. We stood there smiling at each other in an awkward moment. “Do you have a girlfriend Steve?” I shook my head and looked down in embarrassment and realized I was looking at her body, tits and pussy and snapped my face back to hers. I must have looked shocked because she giggled. I smiled back at her.

I looked around the room for the observers and said, “This is what they are waiting for but as much as I’d love to I still don’t want to give them the satisfaction.”

She smiled, “You’re right,” and turned to go back to her spot. She had a great ass. She had a great everything. She moved with such ease and confidence too. I sat down in my spot with my dick straining upward again with more pre-cum dripping down its head. Again I wiped it off with a forefinger but this time it took longer to get my fingers dry. I looked over at Rose and saw her stroking her thighs with her hands absently, they were glistening with her pussy juice. I guess she was trying to control her juice flow too. I was sorry I didn’t see her do the initial wipe.

Just then a ribbon of milk came pouring down out of the center of the ceiling. Just when it touched the floor and was supposed to splash it froze. Then it separated into a stick figure’s arms and legs and torso. The head wasn’t a big round ball like you’d expect in a kids drawing but it was stretched out into a long thin thing balanced on a neck. So now we had this white stick insect thing between us about as tall as the room and it turned to Rose. I saw it had a small erect penis as it took the couple of steps required to get to Rose. I wondered why Rose didn’t move to get away and made to tell her to run but nothing came out. I realized I was paralyzed and figured Rose was too.

Then some more milk came down and formed another stick creature that made its way over to me. As it approached I could tell it was a female because I could make out two very tiny breasts. I glanced over to Rose and saw her lying down with her knees up and her white alien getting into the missionary position with her. My position was changing too as I lay back with my knees up. My alien stepped over me and started to lower herself to sit on my cock. I couldn’t believe she was going to do this because her waist and pelvis wasn’t much bigger around than my cock. She reached down to position my dick to her hole and touched her slit to my tip. Her touch was very delicate, I could barely feel it. She looked over at the other alien and I could sense trepidation. Somehow I knew she was going to enjoy this but didn’t want her companion to know it. She looked back at me and I knew why we had been paralyzed. We could snap these aliens in two by accident because our bodies were so much stronger than theirs. She lowered herself on my dick. I could barely feel anything, just enough pressure to keep me pointed inside her. Her pussy was distended quite a bit by my dick and I could see her lower body expanding and contracting as my dick moved in and out of her while she slowly pumped me. I guess it was good I couldn’t feel very much because if there was enough sensation I might ejaculate and injure her. The alien was going wild arching her back and gyrating and pumping faster but not too much faster. She must have been into pain too because this must have been killing her yet she was enjoying it. I looked over at Rose and wondered if she was not feeling her rape as much as I was not feeling mine. Unless her face was paralyzed too there was no expression of any kind but our aliens sure were feeling something. I looked at my alien and noticed she must be having an orgasm. She had stopped pumping with me in her up to the hilt and she was quivering. Her tiny breasts were jutting out and her arms were flailing like she didn’t know what to do with herself. She calmed down after a bit and sort of half collapsed on me then tried to stand up unsteadily. She could barely walk as she made her way back to the middle of the room. Her partner had finished too and was headed for the center too. He was sucked up into the ceiling first then she was and Rose and I were alone again. Control of our bodies had returned too.

“Was that as anticlimactic for you as it was for me?” she asked regaining her sitting position.

“Yes,” I responded, “though it somehow made me hornier.” I had returned to my sitting position as well.

“Me too,” said Rose with a smile.

“Still not going to put on a show for them?” I asked smiling back.

“Regrettably, no,” she replied. We sat there looking at each other, smiling like fools, lusting for each other but not willing to give our captors the satisfaction. My cock was leaking pre-cum pretty good now along with the slick from the alien. I couldn’t really see Rose’s condition but I knew she must be leaking pretty good too and her nipples were hard points.

“You are absolutely stunning and turning me on too,” I mentioned.

“And, you look delicious,” she smiled like a pirate.

Then the room started shrinking.

“Boy, they really want this!” I was more than slightly miffed.

Thankfully the ceiling wasn’t coming down but the walls were definitely moving in on us. The dark blue floor cloth was being drawn into a hole in the middle of the floor dragging us with it so our backs were keeping more-or-less the same distance from the walls as before but even that distance was shortening. The hole that the floor cloth was being drawn into was opening up too. Now the hole in the floor was big enough for both of us. I spread my legs out on either side of the hole between us and Rose did too. Our feet met and we pushed against each other to keep from falling in the hole. The walls touched our backs and we had to bend our knees as the room closed in. Our genitals were right across from each other on the lip of the hole which was about three feet wide now. The room stopped constricting. Rose and I looked at each other. It was taking a bit of effort to stay out of the hole as there was not much floor left.

“What now?” she asked.

My penis was pointed right at her pussy.

“I think I’ll explore the hole,” I said.

A wry smile came from Rose. I smiled too and pointed at the hole in the floor to let her know which hole I was going to explore. She gave me a mock frown.

“Give me your hands,” I said and she complied.

I pushed against her hands and she locked her arms. I started to release the pressure I was putting on our feet and she took it up in her arms. Our feet separated and I let my legs dangle in the hole. I felt the perimeter of the hole with my feet and found it was a tube and tried to brace my feet against its walls. I eased off my little bit of floor to go down in the hole trying to keep Rose supported on her little bit of floor. I dropped suddenly and stopped when I was head height with her hips when I hit the bottom of the hole. Rose yelped. I still manage to support her with my hands but now I was looking right at her swollen and dripping pussy. We froze like that for a moment. All I could think was how tasty she looked with her glistening pussy lips right there in front of my eyes. Without thinking I started licking off her excess juice as it seemed the proper thing to do. I heard her gasp and felt her quiver and tilt her pussy up to my mouth for the full attention of my tongue. When most of her pussy juice was licked up I pushed back and realized what I had just done. I looked up to her face and saw a glazed look in her eye along with some disappointment that I had stopped cleaning her up.

“More,” she said as she wrapped her legs around my shoulders.

“We are doomed. They will never let us go now,” I thought as I went back to work on Rose. More of her juice was waiting for me and her clit was like a little pink pebble peaking out between the folds of her engorged lips. I paid particular attention to her clit with the tip of my tongue not forgetting to lap up the juice in the folds of her pussy. She tasted so sweet. Her fingers were wrapped in my hair as I went to town tonguing her hole as deeply as I could between eating her clit and licking between her folds.

“Oh God! Oh God!” she said arching her back.

I felt up her sides until I found her firm tits and gave them a squeeze. Her nipples were sticking out twice as far as her clit was. I gave them a gentle pinch each. I kept working on her pussy paying most of my attention to her clit with occasional roving over her lips and down her tunnel. I was playing with her breasts and nipples blindly and she was loving it.

“I’m,

“going,

“to,

“explode!”

And she came in one glorious climax. I drank her gushing pussy as she shook and quivered and clamped herself around my head. I had my mouth over her whole cunt rubbing her clit with my teeth and my tongue in her as deep as it would go and she came and came.

She was spent. With my hands still caressing her breasts I pulled my face back from her sweet tasting pussy and looked at her face. She mouthed the words ‘thank you’ and smiled gratefully.

My dick was straining like a mad dog on a short tether as she unwrapped her legs and slid down my front. She jumped when her pussy found the tip of my hard-on as she was still very sensitive from her orgasm. But, when the head of my dick pushed past her opening I was in heaven. Feeling her silky pussy slide down my shaft to the hilt was the sweetest ecstasy I’d ever experienced. Rose had her arms around my neck and her forehead on my shoulder trying to control her heightened senses as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I knew she was still super sensitive so I put one hand on her back to push her fabulous breasts into my chest and the other hand on her butt to push my cock just that little bit further into her. She arched her head back and bit her lower lip. With my middle finger I found her anus and pushed it in to the first knuckle.

“Ah! Baby!” she let out, “I love that!”

I bounced her on my shaft.

“Oh my God!” she screamed.

I started bouncing her the full length of my cock and she assisted as best as she could. It felt incredible. She leaned back and I watched her tits bounce as I rammed her repeatedly. She was gritting her teeth and biting her lower lip and I was grunting with every thrust. Then each thrust was becoming more exquisite than the last and I knew my climax was coming. She was starting to yelp with each thrust and I knew her second orgasm was on the way. Just when mine hit I jammed into her as deep as possible grinding our pelvises together and pressing her against the wall. She was writhing and groaning with her second climax. I shot long jets of cum in her as I sensed every detail of the moment, her body, the sweat, the smells, the sensation of our coupling. I didn’t pull out, I just held her there and kissed her long and hard. She returned the kiss. Every little touch between us was amplified and electric. My cock kept jerking as if it was still coming though I knew my balls were empty. Each jerk made her wince and gasp in pleasure.

When we came to our senses I said, “Well this isn’t such a bad way to go.”

She smiled and said, “If the rest of our days are like this, sign me up.”

I’m sure our captors were pleased too.