Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-14-2007, 05:07 PM
Dare to Read, Dear

Water Love

This is how it all started…..

I am an old waterdog. I grew up inches from the lake and could’t wait until summertime every year to go swimming. Most years, we didn’t wait for summer. We’d be used to the water and swimming every day by the beginning of April.

Time passed, my life changed and I missed the water. Some days, it called to me as I crossed a bridge driving to my next destination.

But the water was part of my destiny. I couldn’t stay away long.

That’s when it happened.

Driving home from a meeting one night, I crossed a bridge and noticed how still and serene the lake looked. Not a ripple could be seen from this distance. It looked like a sheet of glass hovering below.

I pulled off at the end of the bridge. A pier and boat ramp that I had seen several times on my trips to work waited for me as I slowed to a stop and got out of my car.

There was no one around as I removed my clothing and left my boxer shorts on as I slipped into the cool water.

As I swam out to the deeper water, I recalled the nights that I spent swimming as a teenager, sometimes alone, sometimes with others.

I remembered several instances while swimming at night that the girls were scared of everything in the water.

I have always been able to hold my breath underwater for an extremely long time. I don’t know why, it’s just something I’ve been able to do. I would always go under for a minute and wait until they forgot I was there, or started paying attention to something else, and swim up, under the water and grab their legs. The screams could be heard, even under the water where I swam.

I would always be rewarded with a slap on the arm, or the back when I came up for air. So was the flirting of a teenage swimmer.

On this night, alone in the water, I swam and floated around, letting my body relax from the day’s business. I let my mind keep wandering back and forth from the days schedule to my watery past.

Something stirred in the water nearby. It startled me at first, but then I remembered that this was a lake full of catfish that like to roll up to the surface at night and then sink back down.

It wasn’t until I felt something stir the water beside me that I started to worry that something was in the water with me.

I slowly started making my way back to the shore. I didn’t want to disturb the water too much, but I moved fairly quickly toward the pier. Another swirl of the water took my attention from the pier back to the water, just as I was waist deep and rising. I tripped and fell into the water. That was funny this is the way I swam out. I didn’t feel anything in the water before.

As I regained my footing and stood back up, my hand scraped against something and the pain shot through my arm and made me jump and almost run to the shore.

Now, out of the water, I looked back to see the ripple moving out from the shore and disappear into the dark water.

I didn’t know what it was, but I was not going back into the water.

I dried off as much as I could with my shirt, slipping my wet boxers off and putting on my pants, driving on home only half dressed with my shirt wrapped around my now bleeding arm. I needed better light to see how bad the wound was, but I knew that it was throbbing painfully.

I walked into the house and removed the shirt from around my arm in the kitchen.

My wife walked in and started to say hi, when she noticed that I was not completely dressed. Then she saw the blood stained shirt in my hand.

She said, “Are you OK? What happened?”

I told her the story.

She looked at my arm and said that it looked like a bite. It didn’t look like a scrape.

I told her that it was only a fish and that it could not have been a bite. Whatever it was didn’t come up for air. It wasn’t a mammal. “Don’t worry about it.”

We bandaged it up. The concerned look on her face and the care with which she took care of my arm, slowly began to arouse me.

My dress pants without boxers did little to hide my arousal as well.

As she put the final touches on my bandage, she let me know that she saw the state that I was in by letting her hand rub across my engorged member and sending a shock into my body.

She said, “It’s good to know that this wasn’t damaged.”

She unzipped my pants and sank to her knees. Her mouth and tongue sent me into a world where abrasions on the arm did not matter.

Her masterful job sucking my cock made me forget the pain.

I lifted her back to her feet and kissed her deeply. She reached down and kept stroking my cock.

“Are you trying to make me cum in the kitchen?”

“No,” She said, “I am trying to make you come with me.”

I followed her as she led me by the cock into the bedroom.

With her free hand, she raised her nightgown over her head, just letting go of my cock long enough to drop the gown to the floor.

She was ready for bed, so no undergarments restrained the rest of her body.

She backed up on to the bed, and pulled my cock between her legs as she lay down and slid my cock into her already wet pussy.

Her need for me consumed our lives. She always wanted sex. It didn’t matter the time of day, or the time of the month. She would find a place or a moment to slip away for quickies or long slow sex. She was always wet. I never had to worry about her not being ready. I think she started lusting when I walked in the door. And who am I to complain?

I kissed her neck and lips, sucked her earlobe into my mouth as my cock throbbed inside of her. She moaned and arched her back at the attention that her wanton pussy was now receiving.

I slowly let my cock build a rhythm of it’s own to keep her enticed, but to not allow myself to cum too early.

She told me to lie on my back. She always cums faster on the top. Who am I to complain?

She quickly climbed onto my chest and slid her pussy down into my face. I wasn’t really expecting that, but I complied rapidly with my tongue on her clit. She rode my face for a few minutes, building her orgasm before breaking the tongue lock with a groaning moan and rising to stand above me.

She took a step back and lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy engulfing my cock and sending my mind reeling once more.

She raised herself up and down on my cock, quickly slamming it back into her pussy, pounding her plump ass back down onto my legs with every thrust.

She was almost screaming now, finally releasing her orgasm. I could feel the walls of her pussy tightening onto my cock and just knowing she was cumming has always sent me over the edge.

I started cumming with her. We both moaned ourselves still before she kissed me deeply and rolled over onto her pillow.

The next few days were very painful. The pain from the wound in my arm kept rising and was almost unbearable if I hit it on something.

It was already the weekend, and I promised to go to the doctor on Monday.

When I woke up Monday morning, the pain was gone, and I was able to see an improvement in the visible wound. I went to the office as was normal and decided to wait another day for the doctor.

The next day, it was considerably better, so I decided to avoid the doctor and go on my sales calls on Wednesday morning.

By Friday, the arm was completely healed and I had already forgotten the problem that I had with it.

Saturday came and we loaded the last bit of our camping stuff into the car. We left pretty early to go to the lake for a weekend away from it all.

We settled in for a 4 hour trip to the National Park.

I showed you the boat dock and pier of my accident as we drove by. I noticed that my arm started itching where the wound was as we drove by. Of course, that was all psychosomatic, but my cock stiffened almost immediately as well.

I told her of both problems, and she only smiled and said,

“I wondered how we were going to pass our time on this trip?”

The next thing I knew, she was rubbing my cock through my pants to “relieve the pressure”.

She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock through the zipper and started with the best road head I’ve had since college.

She eased her panties off, never missing a beat on my cock. I let my finger slide down the crack of her ass and tickle her asshole as I rubbed past to her silky wet pussy.

My finger slid into her pussy and she moaned loudly on my cock.

She rose up and slid her body between me and the steering wheel, sliding her pussy onto my cock. I almost veered into the other lane with her sitting on my lap.

It was a good thing that there wasn’t much traffic this early in the morning. It was barely light and although, if someone was paying attention, they could see in the windshield, the tinted windows on the car would keep someone from just peering directly at us.

The distraction of driving was enough to keep me from cumming the first time you did, but the second wave sent me over the edge as well shooting loads of cum into your pussy, and making you squeal with ecstasy feeling my cock jump and twitch inside of you.

When we arrived at the lake, my cock jumped to attention, and my arm itched more and more, the closer we got to the water.

All she said was, “My, my, this is going to be a good weekend.”

We readied our campsite and you wanted to go swimming.

I said that I couldn’t go down to the water in my swim trunks with my cock hard.

“I’m pitching two tents right now.”

She said, “If you can get to the water, I am planning on taking care of that problem.”

I grabbed two towels. I draped one over my shoulders, letting it hang down in front of me, and carried the other like a school book in front of me just like I did in high school to cover up the unwanted teenage erections.

As I approached the water, my arm was not just itching, but aching.

I put the towels down and stayed bent over a little and ran into the water.

As soon as I hit the water, my arm almost exploded in pain. I felt it through my entire body. I grabbed it and fell. I fell into the water and kept moving.

My body automatically started swimming. I couldn’t stop it. Before I knew it, the pain was gone, and I was deep in the lake.

I stopped to think. Turned and looked back toward where I thought the shore to be.

Although the water usually seemed murky, I could see very well. I saw the bottom rising up to the beach under the water and saw legs, several hundred feet away, walking around in the water.

Then I noticed the weird part. I wasn’t holding my breath. I was “breathing” the water.

I immediately looked at my hands and saw webbing between my fingers, and felt the same on my feet.

“What is going on?”

I swam back toward the shore and saw my wife’s feet in the water. I knew it was her. When I came up out of the water, you were looking for me, smiling. I always tried to go under water and scare you. Why would this be different.

As soon as I started breathing air again, the webbing disappeared from my hands and my feet.

Maybe I was hallucinating. Maybe I was overheated.

You noticed the confused look on my face and asked if I was ok.

I said, “I don’t know. Let me go back underwater for a minute.”

I went back under the water, and swam out from the shore a little more.

It was back, the webbing on my hands and feet. And I could still breath the water.

Checking all of my body parts for changes, I noticed that the erection was still there, and did not show signs of normal “shrinkage” from the water.

I felt alive. I’ve never felt that alive before.

I could move through the water like it was air. It was almost like flying, I was moving so fast.

I swam back up to my wife and pulled her a little deeper in the water so that she could be there with me when I went back under.

I said, “When I go under, I can breath. This is really hard to explain, but I grow webbing on my hands and feet.”

As I dropped back under the water, I left my hand on hers and let her feel the change.

She was shocked at first, but then pulled me up out of the water to talk to me again.

“What is going on?”, She said.

I said, “I don’t know, but the way my arm was hurting when I jumped in the water, I would think it has something to do with that wound that was on my arm.”

She looked at my arm, satisfied that it was not bleeding again. Just the touch of her on my skin again sent shockwaves of pleasure through my cock.

I let it rub across her hip in the water. I said, “Weren’t you going to take care of that for me?”

She said, “I don’t know, maybe we should get out of the water for a while.”

I said, “I am craving your pussy more now than I ever have. My cock aches from the throbbing. There is a small cove just there behind those rocks. We should go over there.”

Reluctantly, she agreed to my pleas. Her ravenous appetite for sex won out over her suspicions.

We rounded the corner in the water, still chest deep, and I ducked under the water, breathing it again, and my webbing returning.

I quickly pulled down on her bikini bottoms and she allowed them to be removed.

I slid my face between her legs, and she slid into a semi-sitting position on my face, allowing my tongue to be submerged into her pussy.

I licked her pussy back and forth until I could feel her quivering a little. Then I starting sucking on her engorged clit. Her hand automatically clung to the top of my head, her legs tensed around my shoulders and head as she climaxed almost instantly.

I raised my head up out of the water and she slid her pussy down onto my cock.

She slowly rocked back and forth kissing me and letting her orgasm settle for a minute while I played with her ass in my hands.

I began fucking her, letting her light weight from the water work for us as I lifter her up and down on my shaft.

She clung to me and muffled her screams into my shoulders as she had another major orgasm.

We fucked for what seemed like an hour. Her orgasms building and building stronger and stronger, until someone came into our cove and we had to separate.

We spent a few minutes collecting ourselves as she put her bikini bottoms back on. I told her to go to the campsite while I spent time exploring the lake.

I soon discovered that I could go very deep and swim very fast. Just like a fish. I soon dubbed myself a merman and continued exploring. My solid erection, continued to be a distraction.

When I came up out of the water, my wife was waiting for me by the shore with a towel.

The erection was bothering me a little, but my wife decided to take full advantage of it.

We spent the rest of the night fucking in the tent, trying to keep it as quiet as possible.

No matter how many times I had an orgasm, my erection didn’t fade until we left the park and drove away from the lake.

To be continued….