Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Married Couple

A Shiek's Desire

Egypt, 1935

For nearly a month, thirty-two year old Shiek Akeem Raule had dreamed of the young American woman that he had seen at the museum in Cairo. As his dying father had requested, he had gone there in search of a bride, but had not found any woman that suited his fancy until that night at the museum's fund-raiser. His fingers had itched to run thru her long golden hair and to touch her soft skin that was the color of his beloved desert sands. His lips yearned to know the taste of her. He wanted to look into her sky blue eyes as he claimed her body for his own. He knew now, more than ever, that she was the one that would become his bride. He would dismiss every woman in his harem for her. Her name, Amber Fairfield, had only been learned a week ago. But where she lived and anything else about her was unknown to him. He had sent his men to find to her and to bring her here to his desert hideaway if possible.

"Akeem," his friend Mohammed called to him in their native Arabic tonuge as he entered the shiek's tent and brought him out of the pleasant daydream he was having. "We have found her, my friend. We have found the American woman!" Akeem jumped to his feet. "Where is she," he demanded. "Where is she now?" "Here in our camp, my lord," Mohammed said with a pleasing smile upon his face.

Akeem hurried from his large two room tent to see if the woman he desired above all others was really here. As soon as he stepped out into the sunlight he saw her. She was atop of one of his prized Arabian mares. She looked ragged and worn, but she was still as beautiful as he remembered. The American style clothing she wore disgusted him, but that soon would be remedied. "Bring her inside," he demanded. He watch with anticipation as she was lifted from the horse. "I should have known that you was behind all of this," she said in Arabic, her tone revealing the loathsomeness she felt towards him.

Amber walked into the tent. Her hands bound in front of her. Her bare feet slipped out from under her dress as she walked. Her long golden hair was freely flowing, but disheveled, just as her clothes were. She stopped just short of the flap that divided the tent into two rooms. "What do you want," she demandingly asked as she turned to face him. "Why have you brought me here Shiek Akeem Raule?" "You know my name," he surprisingly asked. "Yes," she said. "I remember you from the fund-raiser. My brother said that you gave a very large donation and all that you asked for was to remain anonymous. So why am I here?" She was horrified when he answer with a victorious smile, "To be my bride."

The full moon shone over head as Amber slipped her naked body into the refreshing stream that flowed from the mountains. For two days she had ridden blindfolded before being allowed to see where she was being taken. Then another day of ridding had passed, before they had reached the shiek's camp. Shortly after her arrival, Akeem had ordered the camp broke and for them to head to the mountains. It had taken the rest of the day to reach it, but she had been thankful when he had personally taken her to the stream to bath as his men set up camp. She was sweaty from the three days in the sun and dirty from the sand that the horses had kicked up. The combination of the two made for a filthy mess. Apparently he had planned this for some time because he had fresh clothes awaiting her on the bank.

Amber tried not to think about the man sitting at the edge of the water; watching her as she washed the desert filth away from her naked body. She didn't have to look in his direction to know that he was stareing at her; watching every move her naked body made and was thourghly enjoying it. She could feel his eyes on her as he took her nakedness in for the first time. Had it not been for the desperation of wanting to get clean, he would not be getting this opportunity now.

At twenty-two, Amber had never been with a man and having the shiek as her first was not what she wanted. She hesitated at first about going to the bank to put on the fresh clothes, but knew if she didn't, she would be in the water all night. Or worse..., he would come in after her. She covered herself as best as she could and went to the clothes he had for her. His laugh was deep and hearty as he said, "There will come a time when you will welcome the thought of me seeing your body. Know this Amber, I will not take you until you offer yourself to me willing. But in the same knowledge remember this, I will not wait long to have you."

For two long months, Akeem worked on Amber's will power. It was a long and tedious process, but slowly she was beginning to give into his caresses and kissing. Each time he attempted to have her, she came closer and closer to giving in before she finally found the strength to deny him. He had had a special outfit of sapphire blue made for her. She had refuesed the gift, saying that she would only wear it when she gave into him. That of course had been before her will power had started to fade in his presence. Now, he entered his tent each evening hopeing to see her wearing it.

Dark had settled in when Akeem had finished his meeting with the other shieks of the dessert aliance. His annoyance with them was high and he was in no mood for Amber defiance of him tonight. He didn't just want her body tonight; he needed it. Needed her willingness to make him whole. He had dismissed his harem the very day she had arrived. At the time it had been a good idea. But now... Now sexual frustration raced thru his veins and he needed a release. He would have Amber tonight whether she was willing or not. He had warned her the night she arrived that he would not wait forever. Now she would know him and the hardness of his manhood that was aching for her warm womanhood.

Akeem reached his tent just as one of the women was leaving. He knew that food would be waiting. He entered his tent to a site that he had never thought he would see. Standing in the middle of the first room was Amber. She was dressed in the sapphire outfit that she had swore that she would never wear. His heart pounded against his chest as his blood rushed to his loins; making his already hardened member ache painfully. "Amber," he whispered as the tent flap fell closed behind him. His eyes scanned her body. Her long golden hair hung to her waist. The sapphire color of the outfit made her sky blue eyes seem almost transparent. Her soft sand colored skin begged to be touched. He wetted his lips as he stared at her. Her beauty was more than he could stand.

Amber stood before Akeem in the very outfit she swore she would never wear. The middle of a solid sapphire stripe of material started at the middle of her back, wound it's way under her arms, covering her breast before crossing just below her throat, and then tied behind her neck. The same material made the clothe covering her womanhood. There was just barely enough to cover the patch of golden hair between her legs before rising up to her hips. The bottoms themselves didn't even reach her navel. The rest of her body was covered in a matching transparent material that revealed the darker material under it. This material puffed up from her skin, making her feel as if she wore nothing at all. She watched him as he drew in a deep breathe before crossing the small space between them.

Amber stared at Akeem as he pulled her into his arms. His hands roamed her back as his mouth possessed hers. She moan when she felt his hardness through his robes as he pressed it against her belly. He was a good half foot taller than her and had to bend to reach her. She felt his hands sliding under her bottom. Her feet raised from the clothe floor of the tent as he lifted her up to meet him. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as she now felt his need between her legs; as if it was pressing thru his robes as it hunted for her womanly heat. "I want you," she whispered into his ear. "I can no longer deny you. I need you, Akeem. I beg to be yours."

Amber's words was all Akeem needed. She was not only giving herself to him, but she was begging him to take her. He carried her thru the split of the curtain that seperated the two rooms. Dropping to his knees, he laid her down on the soft animal hides that made the bed. He deeply kissed her as his hand messaged her breast. His tongue mated hers causing her to tighten the grip her legs had on his waist and pulled him ever closer to her. "Amber," he whispered as he kissed his way down her neck. He groaned from the needing pain his manhood felt. He needed to remove their clothes so he could feel her womanly warmth as it wrapped around his painful need.

Akeem kissed Amber's stomach as he pulled the transparent material down her legs. The transparent top came off just as easily. He stared at her willing body as he removed his own robes, revealing his own hardened naked body. He watched her eyes as they followed the trail of black hair from his muscled chest, down his tight stomach, and to his aching manhood. He heard her soft gasp as she took in his manhood for the first time. Unlike him, she was seeing his naked body for the first time. Where as, he had watched her each time they had bathed; she had not him. She had turned from him each time he had disrobed in front of her. But now, her eyes burned him with their stare.

Back on his own knees, Akeem pulled Amber to hers. He untied the knot behind her neck and watched as the sapphire material revealed her perfect breasts. He sucked in a deep breathe as he dropped the material to the floor. Without warning, he suckled at them. He felt her fingers running thru his midnight black hair as she pushed him closer and closer to her body. Her soft moans envaded his ears, making him want her even more. Roughly, yet gently, he pushed her to the furs. He kissed his way down her stomach and removed the sapphire bottoms that she wore. He smiled with delight at the golden patch of hair between her legs. He licked his lips before slowly tasting the sweetness that was hidden there.

Amber felt Akeem's tongue as it swiped against the very throbbing of her womanhood. "AAHH," she moaned as he made another swipe across it. "Akeem," she panted as his tongue entered her warmth. Her fingers again ran thru his hair and she pulled his face closer to her. His tongue dove deep into her; moving and flickering until she felt as if she was going to explode. And then, in the blink of an eye, she felt the explosion deep inside of her. She started to scream with pleasure, but was silence by Akeem's hand over her mouth. "SSSHHH my love," he said. "You do not want the entire camp in here watching as I make love to you, now do you?" "No," she panted. Again he caused this wonderful sensation in her. And again he had to cover her mouth when she responded.

Amber felt relief when Akeem kissed his way up her stomach. She again felt pure pleasure as he again suckled at her breasts; teasing her hard nipples with his tougue, causing her to want more. As if he knew what she wanted, he looked into her sky blue eyes with his piercing brown ones. She felt the tip of his hardness touching the lips of her womanhood. "Amber," he softly said; almost in a questioning tone. "Make me yours," she begged. She gasped with pain and surprise as he entered her. She felt herself being ripped apart as he pushed his thick manhood in her. "Akeem," she softly cried as tears rolled down her cheeks. "SSSHHH," he said as he kissed away her tears. His mouth covered hers as pulled from her. She felt relief as he did, but that soon changed when he again pushed back into her, only this time deeper. His mouth covered her scream as he did.

Akeem pulled back one more time. He felt Amber trembling and looked down at her. He saw the pain and hurt in her eyes. He felt them questioning him; as if asking, "Why are you causing me this pain?" "It only hurts the first time," he said, trying to comfort her. "I promise that it gets better the more I move in you and next time it won't hurt at all." They continued to stare at each other as he pushed himself completly in her; shattering the only thing that remained of her innocence and caused her to cry again. He paused long enough to let her stop crying, but then moved in her to show her the pleasure that would come from their lovemaking.

Akeem smiled as Amber's whimpers of pain turn to soft moans of pleasure. His slow movements gained in both rythem and thrust as he proved his need for her. Her wetness grew as he did; proving to him not only just how willing she was, but also letting him know just how much she needed him too. Her body responded by her legs raising up until her feet were even with his hips. She met his passionate kisses with passion of her own. She thrusted her hips to meet his. He felt her explosion around him, causing her to tightly wrap her arms around his neck and very soft cry his name.

Akeem felt Amber's body shake with passion that he was causing. He moaned her name as he felt his own climax nearing. He felt her body shaking again as he drew her nearer again to ecstacy. "Cum with me," he groaned as he moved in her; bringing them both to heaven at the same time. He slowly moved in her a few more times, allowing her tightness to milk him of every drop he had to offer. For several minutes he laid on top of her, sensually kissing her. Moving off of her, he heard both of their stomaches growl from hunger.

Akeem didn't know how long they had made love, but he had seen the food when had entered the tent. "I'll have the food warmed and then brought back to us," he said as he put on just enough clothes to take care of this task. "No," he said when Amber moved towards her own clothes. "You stay in here just as you are. I'll bring the food in here for us to eat. I am far from being finished, my love. I wish to show you that pleasure several more times tonight." He watched as she sat up and smiled when she moved from where she had been.

"Look," Akeem said as he pointed to where Amber had just been. A large spot of blood revealed that her virginity was gone. Pulling her up to him, he said smiled as he asked, "Are you alright? You bleed a lot." "I'm fine," she cooed as she pressed her bare breasts to his bare front. "Just get the food so you can pleasure us both again." He kissed her passionately before leaving her naked body to get their food. He couldn't help but chuckle when he thought of how she had fought so valiantly in the beginning to keep herself a virgin, only to end up begging him take it.