Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-31-2007, 12:45 PM

Shy Susan

She was a slim shy young women of about 25, her hair was dish water blond cropped to shoulder length but held back from her face by a white hair band. She arrived for work at the same time each morning wearing her issued white polo shirt and jeans. She seldom said anything to anyone she just did her job. Why did this young women catch my attention? She seldom wore makeup and she certainly did not dress sexy, except for her jeans that fit very tight but, I am sure she was not dressing in tight jeans to get attention, I am sure that is the jeans she had. You know sometimes in life, mystery takes control of you. I had to know more about her and to be honest I was really interested in getting a look at what was under that pair of jeans and polo shirt. I found out she was part of a team that did office cleaning, so I contacted the company she worked for and asked them for a bid on cleaning my office and residence (which are all part of a large home in a small town). The owner of the company came out and gave me an estimate of a basic once a week cleaning. At that time he said he had two crews that could do the cleaning, one could do mornings and one would be later night. I knew this young lady worked days so I took my chance and said I would prefer the mornings. I did require the owner to provide me references and the names of the persons who would be on the cleaning team. On the following Tuesday morning a two lady team arrived to begin the cleaning since my home and office complex is about 5000 sq feet the ladies went separate ways, I had lucked out the shy girl was one of the ladies doing the cleaning and ever better she was the one going to clean my office area. I sat in my office as she came in and asked in a very quite shy voice if it would be ok if she started cleaning. I said sure, but only if you tell me your name. She looked away and said in a very quiet voice Susan. I watched Susan clean and dust my office area and then she moved on to the guest quarters, saying nothing, but that cute ass and nice body was very nice to watch as I worked on my business. As she dusted my desk, I noticed that she most likely had about 32 A or B cup chest and a very flat stomach, her ass was most likely about 34 and she was only about 5 foot 4 inches tall. The following Tuesday morning the lady that Susan worked with was sick so Susan came alone to clean. As she was cleaning the bath room floor on her hands and knees I could not help notice that hot ass was even more round and well shaped that what I had seen when she was dusting. I asked her if she could also clean my indoor hot tub which is located on the lower floor of my home. She said she could but she did not have cleaning stuff for the tub. I told her that actually all she needed to do was take a sponge and rub the walls since the filter would take care of the cleaning of the water. She agreed and went down to work on the walls of the tub. I had hit the button to lift the cover from the tub so all she had to do is lean into the tub and work on the sides. I had just sat down in my office when I heard a scream, I got up and ran down stair to find this cute young lady attempting to get out of the tub, she had fallen in. She was very embarrassed and asked me for a towel. I grabbed one from the towel stand and helped her out of the tub. Since it was cold outside I was afraid she would get sick if she tried to go home or back to work soaking wet so I suggested that she get out of the wet clothes and use the laundry to wash and dry her stuff. She looked shocked but knew that she could not go outside soaked, I said I have a couple of bathing suits that might fit you if you want something to change into, or I have a robe you can put on. I took her up stairs to the guest room and told her to get out of her wet clothes and I would be right back with a suit and robe. This was a dream come true, I went to the closet and hunted through the swim suits I keep around for guests who want to use the hot tub. I found a black wicked weasel that I had bought a year or so ago that would fit her. The question was, would she wear it and could I see her in it? My mind raced as I walked back to the guest room with a large white robe and the suit. I knocked on the door and she asked that I just hand then to her, she opened the door just wide enough for me to hand her the stuff but as I looked in I could see her in the mirror standing naked with the nicest looking ass I had seen in a long time. She slipped on the robe and handed me out the wet clothes. I told her I would put then in the washer for her. I took the jeans, white polo shirt a simple white bra, (34B, I was right) and a simple pair of panties and white socks down to the laundry room and put the whites in the washer and since the jeans were dark I laid then on the laundry basket for the next load. I went back up to my office, figuring I had seen all I was going to see, when in the door way Susan appeared. She had the robe over her arm and the wicked weasel on. She had sort of a smile on her face and she said since she was wearing the correct stuff she would go down and finish cleaning the hot tub. I felt somewhat brave, so I said you know you might be a bit chilly in that outfit, should I turn up the heat for you, with a smile. Susan said she had never done anything like this before and that she was a bit uncomfortable wearing such a swim suit in from of someone she really did not know. In fact she said she had never worn anything like this suit, the only swim suit she has was a one piece and she never has worn it out in public. I told her she had a great body and that she should not be afraid of showing it off. Boy did she blush and she laid the robe down on one of the guest chairs in my office. Her nipples were getting very hard and she had goose bumps on her arms and legs. She looked at me with her soft brown eyes and said, “you think I am good looking”? I turned to her and said, “ I think you are one of the hottest looking ladies I have every seen in a wicked weasel. That really got a blush and a smile. She said would you care if I finished cleaning wearing this outfit since you have all my clothes in the washer? I told her that, given that fact that she had gotten into this shape due to me asking her a favor, why not just take the rest of the day and play hooky. Susan looked at me somewhat strangely and said well what should I do, I can not go outside in this outfit. I laughed and said I bet we can find something to do. I got up from the desk and walked over to Susan who was standing in front of the fireplace and put my arms around her. She leaned into me and looked me in the eyes and our mouths met for a deep hard kiss. From this point it was only a matter of seconds until I had the wicked weasel on the floor and I stepped back to take a hard look at this young lady. Her breasts were firm, her nipples were hard as rocks, her chest was heaving hard from the deep breathing and as I looked at her pussy I noticed she was shaved down to a small stripe that was only about an inch long. I let out a sigh and said, you are even more beautiful naked. She came over and began to undress me, she was now not the shy young lady that I had just gotten to know, she was driven with lust. She pushed me on the floor, dangled her tits over my mouth so I could suck on her hard nipples, but at the same time, she was guiding my dick into her pussy. The only thing I could remember was that her pussy felt like silk, (very wet silk). We screwed, we fucked and we made love all afternoon. We screwed in front of the fire place, we fucked in the hot tub, and we made love in the guest room. As we layed on the bed in the guest room after almost an hour of heavy love making, I asked Susan if she was married. She said she had never been married and in high school she never even dated since her parents did not approve of boys. After she got her own place she told me that she had been out on a few dates but had never gone all the way. She said she did not think she was pretty enough to have guys want her. I told her to get up and go look in the full length mirror, she got up and went over and stood in front of the mirror. I said look carefully at the girl in the mirror, is she not a complete knock out? Any guy would love to have that body and when you couple that with what I think, is a very smart girl, it’s a win/win combination. Susan smiled and said she had never been treated the way I had treated her. She asked that I not tell her boss or the lady that she works with. I told her, of course I would not. Then I smiled and said if you promise to keep cleaning my hot tub. She smiled and got up and went down to get her clothes out of the dryer. I got dressed and went back to my office and just as soon as I sat down behind my desk, Susan walked in naked and suggested that I could help her get dressed. It was a tough job, but I was up to the task, besides I got one more chance to feel up that wonderful body. Now I am plotting a way to get her boss to just send her to clean, I think it could be really interesting for me to have a wonderful toy to play with once a week. Who knows perhaps I will have to hire a cleaning lady to clean for my cleaning lady.