Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-18-2008, 11:12 PM

The perfect husband

Teri was beside herself...she’d only been married for a few months, and the sex was killing her. At only 23, she didn't expect having to fuck every night, and the blowjobs her 26 year old husband Dave wanted every morning before he went to work, and before dinner at night, and THEN the fucking for an hour at bedtime!!

"Have you told him yet?" her mother asked.

"That I'm a witch?.....that I have magical powers?.....really mom!" Teri almost sobbed...I love him but he'd never believe me, he'd think I was crazy!!"

"Well, " mom said, "We'll have to show him, and your powers are the answer to your problem!!"

That weekend, Teri , her mom and Dave had dinner together. Teri wasn't sure her mom’s plan was a good idea until her mom led her into the kitchen, alone.

"Your HUSBAND just slipped his hand in my blouse and told my what a HOT babe I was...we gotta do something about this!!'

"OK mom," Teri conceded.....

"I slipped the serum into his food, all you have to do is cast the spell."

In the living room, Dave was already woozy from the serum. Teri got him to his feet, and her mom placed her hands on his chest, and recited the spell.
"EDONOBA-MYTELLICA-REDONNA-FREEBONICA"

At once, Dave was in a trance. The ladies led him to the bedroom and undressed him.

"OH, MY GOD!!" Teris mom gasped....."No wonder you're having trouble!!"

Part of the spell, would keep Dave erect, and Teri's mom just gasped at Dave’s easily 10 inch erection!!!

"You should have called me sooner," the 45 year old widow laughed, "I would have taken care of that for you!!"

"MOM!" Teri cried out!!

"OK, OK, lets get him in place, where do you plan to keep him?" Teri’s mom asked...

"Right there, mounted on the head of the bed, where I can still have him close to me at night" Teri said.

The two ladies moved Dave clumsily onto the bed, then standing, with his back to the headboard, facing the bed and the mattress right in front of him. Teri had already mounted the straps. All they had to do now was secure him in place. With all the straps secured, Dave stood there, naked, fully erect, with the mattress just under his balls, his cock sticking straight out between the two pillows on the bed.

"He'll be fully alert in about an hour" Teri’s mom explained. "He can only speak if you tell him to, feed him a jar or two of baby food a day, the spell will assure that his body uses the food for nutrition, he won't require a trip to the bathroom...but you will have to be sure he drinks every day."

"What about if he has to PEE?" Teri asked

"He'll automatically just hold it until you put a pitcher under him and tell him to pee... if you really want to fuck with him...don't let him pee for a day or two...his bladder will be killing him!!!"

Teri thanked her mom. As she was leaving...she turned back to her daughter....." He also can't cum.....no matter how much you try to make him or he wants to.....unless you TELL him to cum....you can play with him for hours, but you should drain him at least once a week!!!"

Outside in her car. Teri’s mom laughed to herself...the spell would not only make him erect, he'd be hornier than ten men, and she told Teri to let him cum once a WEEK!!! Talk about blue balls!!

That very night, Dave silently watched his wife strip in front of him, then crawl into bed and wrap her tiny hand around his huge, hard cock!! He moaned with frustration, and Teri just stroked him softly, something she never got time to do before.....she loved playing with him!!

"Don't worry baby, I'll take very good care of you," Teri whispered. Dave didn't know if she was talking to him...or his cock!! She stroked him for a while.....rolled over and sucked on his cock for a while...played with his horribly full and aching balls...then rolled back and just held him in her hand. By now he would have normally cum, maybe even twice, but now all he could do was suffer in silence!!

Teri dug out her favorite vibrator and masturbated in front of her husband...he was in tears by the time she'd cum twice!! She raised up and wiped the dripping toy on Dave’s upper lip.

"You can't eat me anymore, lover, but I'll let you smell me!!"

Dave stood there all night, high on the aroma of his wife’s pussy....while Teri slept soundly with her hand wrapped around his throbbing cock!! In the morning...she sucked on him again, then got dressed for work. As a special treat, she laid his pillow under is cock, and laid her vibrator under his cock and turned it on.

"Those are new batteries so they'll only last a couple of hours.......I'll give you a nice long blowjob tonight when I get home honey" she teased.

As she closed the front door behind her, she paused a moment! "Oh damn" she said to herself....."He was drinking beer last night and I forgot to let him pee!!" She looked at her watch, she was going to be late if she didn't hurry! "He'll just have to wait till tonight!!" she laughed to herself!!

In the car, she reached down and rubbed her pussy.....

"It'll be ok now" she actually said to herself. "That big bad penis won't hurt you anymore!!"

Back in the house, Dave’s cock had never been harder or hurt so much! By 5pm when Teri got home...he was in agony....still just seconds from that evasive orgasm he'd been trying to have all day!!!

"There’s my BABY!" Teri said when she entered the bedroom....Dave tried to beg...but he couldn't speak a word!!

Teri climbed onto the bed, removed the dead vibrator and gave Dave’s cock a long wet kiss, and sucked about half of him into her mouth for just a moment! Dave thought he'd die any second if he didn't cum!!

"Mom was right" she said to Dave....... "You're NOW.....the perfect husband!!"

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-19-2008 at 09:27 PM.