Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-20-2008, 02:13 PM

The Elves

The simple mention of elves is enough to strike terror in to the hearts of men. ”The Witches of the Forests” they are often called, beautiful and mysterious. Legends speak of the horrible rites they perform in their secret cities, hidden away in forestlands by powerful enchantments. Few had ever seen them with their own eyes, but those that had always spoke of slim, beautiful nymphs with flawless features and frail bodies.

My expertise with elves did not limit to hearsay, however, as I had met them. As children me and my friend Garon had imagined of becoming professional soldiers, travelling to distant lands and serving the King by doing heroic deeds. Eventually we both fulfilled our dreams and served in the same company in the Royal Legion, but after witnessing horrors of war firsthand, we quickly became disillusioned. If there were heroes on the battlefield, we saw none, but we did see plenty of murderers, thiefs and rapists, warlords who committed atrocities for petty reasons, and worse.

During the fourth orcish campaign our company was beset by a vast number of orcs. A particurlarly bloody onslaught ensued and most of my comrades in arms were cut down. Me, Garon and female battlemage Irana, similarly disappointed in the art of war, became separated from the rest of our troops. Sensing our opportunity, we deserted and ran off into the woods. We knew that the forest was said to be haunted by elves, but we cared little when our freedom was at stake.

For the next few days we wandered through the misty forest, hunting and fishing, and occasionally dipping into our limited rations. At first we dared not light a fire, but after we had ventured deeper into the forest, we convinced eachother that even if our superiors had noticed we were not among the dead, they could not spare anyone to look for a few runaways.

As the day crept towards the evening on the fourth day since our escape, I woke with a start. My first thought was that the thin bedding of damp leaves and mulch had done little to spare my back from hard roots beneath, and the second one was puzzlement over why had Irana not woken me up for my guard shift? I looked to my left, and saw Garon's wolflike features in a state of blissful sleep on the opposite side of the still smoking remains of our fire. His tail wagged slowly and small branches had gotten caught in his grey fur.

I looked to my right and saw Irana dozing with her back against a tree. I swore under my breath. How could she have been so careless? I sat up, and quickly realized there was something more at work than met the eye. Raising my body proved tremendously difficult, with every fiber of my being suggesting that I lay back and sleep a little more.

Magic was at work. It had to be very powerful or very subtle to have knocked out Irana, whose training in the art should have alerted her to its presence. My hand went to where I had laid my sword, only to find that it was no longer there. Neither was my knife, though it's scabbard still hung on my belt.

Then there were the elves. Their sudden appearance suggested that they had been there the whole time, and only now they had shed their magical covering. It also appeared, that they had little covering of any other type: Roughly a dozen beautiful and slim women stood in a circle around their makeshift camp, and most of them were nude save for their boots and their belts. Many of them held bows, spears or swords.

”Garon...” I called with a low voice, but my friend was sleeping too soundly to take notice. One of the elves squatted next to Irana, looking closely at the beautiful, red-headed mage. I stood up and saw two of the elven women take positions on either side of me, holding their sharp, elegant-looking spears ready. The leader of the elves, a blonde with a golden circlet on her brow, walked up to me and looked me straight in the eye. Her gaze made me feel uncomfortable, though I must admit her firm, bare breasts and the tuft of blonde hair between her legs gave me other feelings as well.

”Well?” I managed to say. ”What earns us this welcome?”
The elf looked gave me a stern look, before replying in an odd, but understandable accent. ”Your presence. You are trespassing.”
I looked around at the armed women around me. ”What's our punishment? Do you intend to kill us?”
”If we wanted that, you would have never woken up. Your short-lived kind sleeps deeply.” She said with a smile ”Not that we are terribly offended by your crime. You did not harm the trees we protect, and had you accidentally wandered into our city, the encantments protecting it would have ensured you would have walked through it without knowing it was there”
”If we are not a nuisance to you, then what?” I asked.
”We have a proposition for you. Since you are skulking on our land, we would consider it polite for you to accept.”
”If we don't?”
”Then you shall be sent away the same direction you came. Your appearance and the markings on you clothes and armor make me suspect that you are deserters from the Royal Legion. I do not think you would like to meet them again.”
She was right. Going back was not an option. We would captured for sure and executed for our desertion.
”On the other hand, we do not consider the Legion our enemy, but neither do we owe them any allegiance. Should you aid us, we would offer you a safe haven for a while, here in our forest.”
That sounded more to my liking, even though I did not know what our part in the proposal would entail. ”First I need you to wake my companions, I can't make decisions on their behalf. Then you had better tell us what you want.”
”Agreed.” She said, and waved her hand.

The magical weariness escaped my body, and Garon and Irana woke up with a start. Noticing the elves, Garon immediately went for the sword on his back, only to find it missing. Irana's first instinct was to cast a spell, but the elf next to her slapped her hand across her mouth. Irana reached for the dagger in her boot, but it had been taken as well, despite the hem of her robes hiding the handle from view. The elves had missed nothing.

”Relax. They mean us no harm.” I said, keeping my eyes on the elven leader. She really was quite stunning. And naked as well. I simply could not forget about the naked.

Garon stood up, towering over the elf maids. He was taller and stronger than most men, a quality of his species, and even without weapons he could have easily overpowered many of the elven warriors. He knew that was not immune to arrows, however, despite the heavy plate armor he had slept in. The golden eyes above his muzzle observed the elves, and his pointy ears shifted back and forth.

Irana was herded to stand between us, the elf standing behind her still keeping a hand clasped around her mouth. I spoke to my companions. ”She says we are trespassing, but that she would be willing to let us stay here in exhange for a service.”
”What service?” Garon asked. His voice had a deep, growly quality to it. I noticed the elves near him fidgeting a bit with their weapons, and I could swear one of them blushed just before she turned away.
”They haven't told me yet. I think it would be about time they did, though.”
”Quite, yes.” Said the elf before me. ”Two of our sisters rather foolishly ventured beyond the protective enchantments of the forest, and were captured by a group of orcish deserters. We would appreciate if you were to venture out and rescue them.”
”Where are they?” Garon asked.
”They have a camp set up just outside the woods.” The elf said. ”There aren't too many of them, maybe half a dozen or so.”
”Why don't you rescue them? There are certainly enough of you.” I said.
”We...” The elf said, seemingly at a loss for words. ”We cannot venture too close to the orcs. They have influence over us we cannot explain, as do most other short-lived races. I suppose it has something to do with your lifeforce that burns so much brighter and vibrant than ours. Here in the forest we are protected, but outside we would be quite vulnerable.”
”What kind of influence exactly?” I said, my interest piqued.
”One that draws us with a tremendous force. In fact, you might find that our sisters might be very reluctant to leave the orcs behind.”
As the elf said it, I could have sworn I heard giggling amongst the other elves, and suddenly Garon burst into a roaring laughter. ”I think the orcs are having the time of their lives!”

The number of elven faces around us suddenly turning crimson convinced that Garon had guessed right. I tried to contain my laughter, covering my mouth with my hand, and Irana was shaking in her captor's grip, her eyes closed and tears running down her cheeks.

Some of the elves were less amused, but others were fascinated by us, especially Garon, in a way that now made more sense. They crowded around him, and I suppose they found him an irrestitibly masculine figure. One even reached out to touch his fur, only to pull back when another elf shot her a disapproving look.

I could not bring myself to be offended by the attention they were giving my friend, as I seemed to have quite a number of admirers myself, and, suprisingly, so did Irana. The elf holding her seemed to very comfortable pressing her naked body against Irana's back as firmly as she was able to, and, among a few others, the leader of the elves had her eyes riveted to me. When I brought my attention back to her, her eyes quickly darted up to meet my gaze. Had she been admiring my manly physique?

”Like I said, it exerts a tremendous force.” She said, blushing and clearing her throat. ”The magic of the forest does only so much. I am sure you understand why we have a reputation of being a somewhat reclusive race.”
”Because had we met anywhere else, you would already be on your knees and begging me to take you?” I said with a smirk. A knife appeared on my throat, and my smile froze.
”No.” She said coldly. ”You would be naked and sweating under me, and praying I would not kill you if I was not satisfied.”
”Duly noted.” I replied as I pushed the knife away. As I did, I let my hand brush against the bare skin of her arm, and it gave me certain satisfaction when that was enough to make her gasp.

Irana mumbled something, and I noted that it was most likely unnecessary to gag her anymore. The leader agreed and ordered her subordinate to release my companion. The other elf bit her lip in disappointment, but retreated from the mage. There was dark, wet patch on the back of Irana's robe, where the elf's nether region had been pressed against her.

”If you could all dispense with your foreplay already.” She said. ”I don't suppose anyone's asking my opinion at this point, so let's just get to saving your girls so that you can take your time thanking my companions afterwards.” She set out with a rather angry air to her

We were about to follow, when the leader stopped me. ”Our kind is not so recluse yet, that we would have forgotten common courtesies. I am captain Dinie.”

I extended my hand towards her. At first she recoiled, then wondered about the gesture, and finally placed her hand in mine. I could see a shiver running through her the moment her skin touched mine.

”Enchanted.” I said, smiling. ”I am Nathan, the hairy one is Garon, and the angry one is called Irana.”
”Do be careful.” Dinie said, stepping just a little bit close to me. ”Your friend was right about one thing. I would very much like to... Get to know you better afterwards, and I'm sure many of my companions are of the same mind.”

I looked around. Each and every one of the elves was beautiful in her own way. Some of them were tall, like Dinie, others were shorter. Some were dark-haired, others redheaded, and still others blonde. Everyone had a pert pair of breasts one could only describe as perfect, and round hips that made my mouth water. They all had long, pointy ears and large, almond sized eyes which were filled with longing.

”Yes.” I squeaked and pulled away. ”We'll be back as soon as we're able.”
”I hope you will.” Dinie said, absent-mindedly sliding her hand down her side and over her naked loins.
”One more thing!” Dinie shouted, as I was leaving. As I turned, she spoke. ”A spell has been lifted. You can see and touch your weapons again.”

And I could. My sword was on the ground where I left, and my knife was back on my belt. Garon's huge two-handed sword was on his back, and I was certain Irana's dagger had been in her boot all the time. Nothing had been taken, simply hidden from our view.

As I left to follow Irana, I had to yank the arm of Garon, who was staring at the elves with his mouth open and a vacant expression in his eyes. I felt determined to impress the elves, even if I had to wade through a sea of orcs to do it.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:14 PM

The orc encampment was not hard to find. It was hard to believe the Legion had not descended on them already, but then, their closest units were probably well away, on the far side of the forest. A fire burned in the middle of the camp and the orcs howled and barked as we drew near. They had been drinking quite a bit, and it showed. Two were laid out in a drunken stupor, and one staggered around naked, almost ready to pass out. The creatures were human-sized, bald-headed and green skinned, with large tusks portruding from their mouths. We crawled close enough to observe them.

There were four more of them, and they seemed to be having the time of their lives, just as Garon had anticipated. Near the fire one sat with a bottle in his hand and watched as one of the captured elves, a small brunette one, was on all fours, assaulted from behind by a huge orc. Her face, as well as her small and taut bottom, was covered both in sweat and orcish seed, and copius amounts of the white liquid had run down her legs from her crotch. She yelped and whimpered to the rhythm of his thrusts, and her face was picture of perfect bliss.

The other elf, this one a blonde, was similarly occupied. She straddled a smaller orc lying on his back, his rough hands on her delicate hips, passionately riding the long cock deep in her cunt. Her body and hair were also smeared with semen, and as she bounced up and down, she made the effort to suck another cock placed in her mouth.

The second elf had her back towards us, and so we had a perfect view of her beautiful rear as it moved wildly. We could also see by the expression of the orc standing before her, that her skill with her tongue must have been superb. By the amount of sweat and semen, I figured they must have been at it for hours, and even though the orcs were showing signs of exhaustion, the elves were not done by a long shot. Both elves were completely nude, not even their boots were anywhere to be seen.

As the yelps of the dark-haired elf raised in pitch and intensity, Irana made an effort to stand up, but I pulled her back down.
”What are you doing?” She whispered. ”They're drunk and they're tired, we can take them easily!”
”I'm sure we could, but I'd rather not risk a fight when we can avoid it.” I told her. ”It seems those girls can take them easily as well. We might as well sit back and enjoy for a while.”
”Enjoy!?” She raised her voice, and I shushed her. No-one seemed to have heard, though that was not a great wonder. ”Enjoy?” She repeated in a more quiet tone. ”We are supposed to save those girls! How can you enjoy that?”
”Why shouldn't I?” I asked. ”They seem to be enjoying it. From what Dinie told us, they might be rather cross if we interrupted them.”

Irana was about to protest, when the moans of the darker girl took an orgasmic tone them. As she reached her rather vocal climax, Irana was at a loss for response. After the pleasure had washed over her, the elf pressed her face against the ground as the orc behind her grunted and thrust with added vigor. The elf's small hands clutched tufts of grass on the ground, tearing them apart.

”Look, if you absolutely want to help, I'm sure the orcs wouldn't mind you joining in. I can hold your clothes if you want.” I said with smile, and Irana shot me a poisonous glance. Meanwhile Garon had pulled a piece of jerky from a pouch on his belt and was quietly chewing it as he observed the spectacle.

The orc who was being sucked on by the blonde elf suddenly grunted and his cock slipped away from the elf's mouth. A stream of seed arced over the elf from the enlarged tip, partly landing in her hair and on her shoulder. The girl quickly grabbed the cock with her hand and took it back in to her mouth. Even with my restricted view, I could tell that little semen was wasted.

After he was done, the orc stumbled away from the elf, who made an attempt to grab his departing bottom. It remained unsuccesful, however, as orc underneath her clutched her own bottom and rammed his cock inside her with increasing intensity.

On the other side of the fire, the orc who had been content with his bottle attempted to steal the dark-haired one away from the big orc, but was easily flung to the ground. He picked himself up and sat in front the elf, who did not even notice him. After a moment of prodding, the elf looked up, smiled, and took the large cock between her lips. The cock was a good eight inches long, but the small elf took it deep into her throat, nearly all the way to the hilt with one, smooth motion. The moment I saw that feat, I could not wait to find out what Dinie and her friends could do.

The large orc was clearly approaching his own release. He pounded the elf so hard that it was difficult for her to keep lips around the other cock she was pleasing. With a roar he thrust one more time, and a stream of fresh seed burst from the elf's cunt and flowed down her legs. With that show of manly prowess, he was done. He hit the ground with a thump and was snoring soundly within seconds.

Two orcs were still up to the task. The one the blonde girl rode was showing signs of urgency in his movements that predicted climax, but the one the brunette was sucking sat back with a relaxed expression on his face. With one hand the elf was stroking the length of the hard cock that was outside her mouth, and with the other she stroked her cunt, vacant for the first time since we had arrived.

Soon the elf seemed content with the hardness of the cock she was working, and let it slip from her lips with a pop even we could hear. She climbed to the orc's lap and quickly took his length inside with a loud moan. The orc began to pump her with long, slow strokes, while she fingered her clit with ferocious intensity. It did not take long before she threw her head back in, leaning against the strong arm that had wrapped around her waist, and let out a cry as another climax ravaged her.

The blonde one was in the throes of an orgasm as well. Unlike her friend's, her pleasure was quiet. You could only tell by the way she bucked on top of the cock inside her, massaging her own breasts. The girl really enjoyed the taste of semen, it seemed, because when she felt her partner approaching his climax, she struggled against his grip, slipped from his hands, and took his cock into her mouth. The orc arched his back from the ground as he came, and we could see his cum flowing from her mouth.

When the orc appeared sated, the elf looked at him with a disappointed expression. She then crawled to her friend, and started massaging the shoulders of the orc inside her. The orc growled, pushed the brunette on her back, pinned wrists to the ground above her head and banged away. The blonde slid her hands across his back, stroking his butt, then reaching between his legs and massaging his balls. Her other hand was busy stroking her own pussy.

Disappointed that she was not receiving any attention, the blonde elf moved next to her friend and started sucking the fresh seed of her body. She licked her breasts and her belly clean, leaving her face untouched. After she was done, she pushed her face to where the orcish and the elvish loins met time and again, and started licking both of their nether regions. All the while her hand stroked her own cunt.

We saw how one of the orcs, the very same the blonde had been sucking when we arrived, crawled behind her and, without warning, thrust his cock all the way in to her cunt. The elf yelped as the surprise invasion took place, but soon got back to licking the brunette and her orcish lover. After a few moments, the three climaxed almost simultaneously. The orc working the brunette strained and opened his mouth, as his seed burst from the elf's pussy. Both elves orgasmed as well, and then the blonde flopped across the brunette's belly, slipping from the grasp of the orc behind her.

The orced slipped his cock back inside and kept hammering away. The brunette just laid there, stroking her friends hair with one hand and her own cunt with the other. Occasionally she would slide her hand across the blonde elf's face or body, gathering sperm into her hand and bringing it to her mouth. Apparently she like the taste almost as much as her friend did.

When the orc approached his release, the blonde once again tried to struggle away, but this time she was unsuccesful. The orc was intent on releasing his seed inside her cunt, and that's exactly what he did. With a groan he reached his climaxed, and the burst of seed inside her apparently brought the blonde to one more orgasm as she pressed her face against her friend's belly.

And then it seemed to be over. After a few minutes all of the orcs seemed to be sleeping soundly. The two elves laid on top of eachother, catching their breath. Soon they began to look around them, seemingly disappointed that there was no-one left to please them. Eventually they got up and looked for their boots and belts

It was at that point I decided we should make our presence known. I stood up, and Irana and Garon followed que. We walked into the encampment, occasionally stepping over an orc sleeping with a satisfied smile on his face. The two elves did not hear our approach, and as we got near, I cleared my throat.

Lightning fast both of the semen-covered girls whipped around, their expressions those of scared deer. I raised my hands to calm them, and spoke to them. ”You don't need to fear us. My name is Nathan, and these are Irana and Garon. We won't hurt you.”

Both girls still appeared uncertain, and for a moment I was worried they might bolt off. They would probably find their home on their own, but I really, really, really wanted to be the one to present the girls to Dinie. ”We were sent by Dinie.” I added, as her name suddenly popped into my mind.
The two girls suddenly beamed and yelled ”Dinie!”. They ran towards me intending to hug me, a prospect I would have found more appealing if they had not been covered in what they were.
”Easy!” I said, as I stopped at arm's length. ”You're easy enough to look at, but you're far too sticky for my taste.”
”Oh” the girls said, as if noticing the semen on their bodies for the first time. ”I suppose we should clean ourselves up when we can.” Said the dark one.
”Your timing is excellent.” Said the blond one, as she buckled her belt. ”We were ready to leave anyway.”
”Actually we've been here for a while.” I said unthinkingly. I understood I made a mistake when I heard Garon make a choking noise.
”You watched?” Said the blonde.
”Why didn't you do anything?” The brunette added. I did not need to look at Irana to know there was a satisfied grin on her face.
”I... Ah...” I stammered, but before I could come up with a decent answer, Irana spoke up.
”He said he wanted to avoid a fight, the hero he is.” Irana said. ”He also thought you looked busy, and that you probably wouldn't have wanted to be interrupted.”
”Oh.” Said the brunette, as I felt an overwhelming desire to pull Irana across my lap and spank her. ”Well, we probably wouldn't have.” The brunette added with giggle, and Irana's mouth fell open.
”Disgusting creatures, but vigorous.” Said the blonde. ”I haven't had that much fun in decades!”
”Yes, but it's still good to go home.” The brunette said.
”Right.” Said the blonde. ”Alright heroes, you are welcome to rescue us now.”

After they had found what little equipment they carried, we made off. The two elves unashamedly exhanged experiences.
”The first one to take me was that big one! I thought I would just die when I saw his thing!”
”Yes, but his wasn't even the biggest. The one that made me straddle him was huge!”
”The one with a scar on his belly?”
”No, that wasn't him. I remember, I got to look at that scar a lot. He really liked to get sucked, didn't he?”
”He did with me too! I don't think he took my pussy once the entire time.”
”Lot of seed, though, every time he came”
”And tasted nice too.”
”I'll be sore for a week after that big one in my pussy.”
”Not enough for me. That big orc was rough!”

Irana shook her head. She could not get her head around the fact, that the two innocent-looking girls did not seem the least bit distraught after taking on an entire camp of orcs. Garon I just smiled, because as we listened to them and looked at their pretty bottoms swaying in front of us. All the time we had clearer picture of what the elves were all about. We kept thinking about the line of slim figures with perfect breasts and taut bottoms awaiting us in the forest. Neither of us could barely wait for the heroes' welcome that awaited us.

To be continued...