Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-12-2008, 07:40 PM
Married Couple

The Cabin Boy

Part One

Notorious rake, and confirmed bachelor of thirty-five years, Anthony Edwards sat up on the side of the bed. The lovely brown haired wench behind him sighed as he stood to dress. "Oh Tony, why are you leaving," she asked poutingly as he pulled his pants on. "Don't worry love," he said, "I'll see you again." He watched as the sheet fell from the wenches gracious breasts as she sat up. "But when, love," she asked through a fake pout. Pulling his second boot on, he said, "The next time I'm back in port." The wench on the bed huffed and slammed her fists into the bed, showing actual frustration, and demanded, "But when!" Completely dressed now, except for buttoning and tucking in his shirt, he reached for the door. "Look wench," he said angerily, "you're not my wife and I don't have to answer to you, or any other female for that matter. If you don't loose the attitude before I return, it will not be you who shares my bed." He closed the door behind him and hear the wenches scream and an object hitting the door.

Anthony boarded his ship, the Santa Maria, and sought out John. John was not only his first mate, but also his younger brother and best friend. Seeing him with the new hands he had hired, he headed straight for them. He watched as his brother pointed towards him as he approached and heard him saying, "And this gentlemen is your captain. May I present to you Captain Anthony Edwards." He turned to face them and said, "Good evening, men. I'm sure my first mate here has told you what will be required of you. If you wish to bow out, now would be the time to do so. I'll not stand for mutiny or petty squabbeling on my ship. Any problems are handled between the accused and the accuser. If they can't handle it..." he paused just long enough to pull the pistol from his belt before continuing, "I will. Is everything understood." A round of "Aye aye Captain" was heard.

Anthony sat behind his desk and rubbed his eyes. "So..., how went the wenching," John asked. "She was really good, but turn posessive when I started to leave," he replied. "Don't they all," John laughed. He shot his brother a "go to hell" look before asking, "Who was the skinny lad with the squeaky voice." "That's your new cabin boy," John replied as he sat on the corner of the desk. "Nice kid," he continued, "but really shy. He's a bit willowy and weak looking, but he's tall. I think with a little ship work and some good meals down his throat, he'll turn out just fine."

No sooner had John finished, the lad in question appeared at the door. "What is it lad," Anthony asked. He watched as the lad nervously entered the room. "I was told to report here, Captain," the lad said in a high pitched, almost feminine voice. The boy didn't only sound feminine, but looked very feminine too. He was tall and slender with a girlish face, body, and hands. Even his eye lashes were long and lushious like that of a girl's. He noted that the young boy never looked at him, but stared down at the floor or at the walls. He gave a light chuckle because this was not the first time he had scared a cabin boy when they first appeared before him. In fact, four of the men on his crew had once been his cabin boy. They had found that he wasn't nearly as scary as he first seem he seemed.

But yet there was something about this cabin boy that still didn't seem right. "What is your name," Anthony asked. The young lad shifted his weight from on leg to the other; making his hips sway a little more provocatively than they should have and that made him a little more suspicious of the lad. "The name is Tony, sir," the lad quietly said. But then a little louder, "Tony Bowers, sir." This made him laugh. It was funny that his new cabin boy had the same name as his nickname. "Alright Tony," he said. "I've not eaten yet today. Why don't you see if the ship's cook has anything fixed in the galley that I can eat." "Yes sir," the lad said and quickly left.

Anthony smiled at John. "If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that was a young women standing before us and not a young gangly youth," he said. "You too, huh," John said. "But, like I said before, with a little ship work and some good meals, he'll improve." "I hope so," he said, "because if he doesn't, I don't know if we can keep him." Moments later, the lad returned with a plate filled with warm food. After being waved in, the lad sat the plate before him. "Is there anything else, Captain," the lad asked. "Not tonight, boy, you may bed down for the night," he said. He couldn't keep from chuckeling as he watched the lad nearly ran from the room.

Anetta Bowers laid herself down on the cot that had been given to her. She nervously wrapped the blanket around her, tucking it in as tightly as possible. She had managed to fool all the men aboard into thinking she was a boy, but she still worried about being discovered. At twenty, this was the most frightening thing she had ever done, but none the less, necassary. The first mate John seemed like a nice fellow, and had even seemed sympathtic to her pleading of wanting to leave England. Not once had he asked "why", but had finally allowed her to join the crew.

The captain on the other hand was totally different. He seemed to be man that one would not want to mess with, or meet in a dark alley at night. Anetta smiled as she thought of the handsome man. Even as she laid in her cot, she could see him sitting behind his desk. His shoulder length hair was black as coal. And his eyes were so dark brown they almost looked black. It was no wonder everyone cringed at the sight of him. Just one look from those eyes would do a person in. His heigth was another thing that would scare a person. She was a tall women, just a few inches short of six foot herself. But she had to look up just to she this mans face. All of this and wide broad shoulders with well muscaled arms and chest. The thick black curls completely cover the area that was revealed by his open shirt. He was indeed menaceing looking, yet very handsome; too handsome by far. A man like that could easily make her forget her ruse of being a cabin boy and have herself in deep trouble in his bed.

Anetta found herself falling to sleep with the thoughts of what Captain Edwards could easily do with her. Not that she knew what all that could entail, seeing as how she was still a virgin, but from what she did know, it sounded wonderful. She slept soundly thru the night and the next morning found that the ship had set sail sometime after she had fallen asleep. She had also found that her long blonde hair had fallen loose from her cap and was now laying about her shoulders. She wondered if anyone had seen it and found out her little ruse.

For the better part of the morning, Anetta eased her way around the men, but by midday, she felt herself calming down. But that wasn't to say that there were those rare occasion when she had to slip away and releave herself in private; once nearly being caught by the Captain himself. For the next three months, she made sure that her hair stayed covered at night and that her female necessities were taken care of privately. And once the ship made port, she made sure that she took some shore leave to gather things she would once again need before setting sail again.

Anetta begged off from the younger men she had made friends with and returned to the ship. They would be in port for a few days and even though nearly everyone was ashore, she opted to stay aboard the ship. Little did she know that her unwillingness to go wenching with the others would be what brought her to the Captain's attention.

Once aboard, John found her and told her, rather "Tony", that the captain would be needing "him" that night. She had become quite use to being in the small quarters with Captain Edwards and found the request not unusal at all. But she soon would find that this meeting would be nothing like any of the others.

Anetta stood before Captain Edwards' desk and waited for him and John to finish. Once John left, she waited for instructions from her captain. She had been so calm in the setting, that she had not noticed that John had locked the door from the outside when he left. The small click of the lock had went unnoticed.

"Is there anything you would like to tell me Tony," Captain Edwards asked. Anetta began to nervously shift her weight from one leg to the other as she asked, "Like what, sir." She watched the huge man lean back in his chair and place his hands behind his head. His eyes seem to pierce her like a knife. But what made her draw in a deep breathe was the way he now looked at her. It wasn't that of a captain talking to his cabin boy, but that of a man eager to see the naked body of a woman. He now leaned forward and stared at her. "Let's start with your real name," he said huskily. "And don't try to say that Tony is your real name. As much as it's funny that we share a name, being my nickname is Tony, I don't think that it's your real name." His eyes scanned her tall, lean body as he said, "I know what your clothes really hide." His eyes returned to hers. "You can either confess everything now to me. Or I can strip you in front of the men and let them see the softness of your skin, the perkyness of your breasts, and even the color of your hair down there."

Anetta felt herself sinking into the chair that was next to her. "How did you figure it out," she said in her actual voice, no more trying to sound like a boy. She pull the cap from her head and let the long blonde hair cascade down to her waist. She knew that her sky blue eyes and long eye lashes had always been in question, but she thought for sure that she had concealed her breasts with the bandages and baggy clothing. "I wasn't for sure," Captain Edwards said, leaning forward, "but I followed you several times at night when you thought you were alone and notice that your method of releaving yourself was not like the others."

Anetta narrowed her eyes on him. "What do you plan to do with me," she asked. "First," Anthony said, "answer my question. What is your real name?" "Anetta, sir," she said; her eyes avoiding him as she stared at the floor. She raised her head proudly as she continued. "Anetta Bowers to be exact. And I begged your first mate to allow be passage so that I could leave England. He did not know that I was a female." "And why did you wish to leave England," he asked. "From what I can see, your are far from homely looking and would have no problem finding a husband." "Yes," she eagerly said, "that is quite true. But you see, it was not what my stepfather wanted for me. That is to say... Now that my mother had passed, he wanted to be my husband." She held back the urge to start crying, but felt the wetness forming in her eyes. "Please Captain Edwards," she begged, "do not let your men have me. If you do, then my hopes of staying pure and finding a husband will have been for nothing."

Anetta watched as Captain Edwards paced the cabin and thought of what to do. With his back to her he stared out the cabin window. "If you stay aboard," he finally said, "my men will eventually discover you and then all hell will break loose for my keeping your idenity a secret." He turned and faced her. "But if you remain on board as my wench, you will be protected from them so long as the ruse of your being mine is believed." He came to stand in front of her and asked, "What will it be, Anetta? Will you be takeing the risk with all of my men? Or will you allow me the pleasure of having you for my wench?"

Anetta swallowed hard as she looked up at him from her sitting position. She drew in a deep breath before asking, "Will my being your wench be a ruse or am I to actually share your bed?" She felt fear when he leaned over and placed his hands on the arms of the chair she sat in. His face was so close to hers; their lips nearly touching. "That will be your choice," he said husikly, melting her fear, along with her will. She closed her eyes as his lips brushed over hers as he said, "But I am sure that you will find great pleasure in my bed. I promise to make it worth your wild." With that he kissed her deeply and throughly before standing back up.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

Anthony left his quarters, giving Anetta a little time to think about her answer. He arrived in the galley where he found John and three of the other crew playing cards; one of which had meet them here at this port. They had volunteered to stay behind for the night while the others had fun; tomorrow night they would go. "What was the verdict," John asked as he threw down a card and never once took his eyes off the table. "Her name is Anetta Bowers," he said, "and she is escaping a stepfather who would have made her his own." He bagan to pile food onto a large platter as they talked.

"This Bowers," the newly arrived Smiley said, "is she tall with long blonde hair and sky blue eyes?" "That's her," Anthony said as he continued to pile on food. "Do you know her?" "If it's who I think it is," Smiley said, "I know OF her." "Who is she," John asked. Smiley continued. "She the only child of Evan and Edith Bowers. Evan passed away about ten years ago from a fall from a horse. About five years ago, the widow remarried to an Earl name Ambrose. Which left everyone wondering 'why' because this guy is mean. It was said that he really married the widow to get to the daughter. The girl should be about eighteen... nineteen, possibly twenty by now. I heard a few weeks ago at another port that Edith had passed away about a month ago and under odd circumstances. It seems she drowned, but from what was being said was that the widow couldn't swim a lick. And that this Ambrose fellow was already trying to get his hands on the girl. Lady Bowers I believe would be her title now, but as far as her first name, I don't know it. If it indeed is her, she's worth a fortune. If I was her, I'd be running for my life too."

Anthony wrapped a clothe around the heaping pile of food. "She did say that her mother had recently passed and that her stepfather was trying to marry her. I would be willing to bet that this is in fact the Lady Bowers." John looked up at him and said, "Good luck brother. You might just come out ahead with a women for once." Too this, he shot his brother a "go to hell" look and left the galley, but was followed by him as he head back to his quarters.

Anthony didn't know why, but he said softly to John as they walked towards his quarters, "She says she's still a virgin and that if she's compromised before her wedding, she'll never be able to marry." "So...," John said with a quizical tone and a devilish grin, "how do you plan to get the little lady to give in?" He shot his brother a smile and asked, "If you were to meet a woman who was a few years passed marriagible age, and she told you she was still a virgin, would you believe her?" In the glow of the lamp light from an outside lantern, he watched as his brother pondered the question. "No," he finally said. "But I would believe that she was a widow. And with that in mind, I would expect to find her fimilar with the ways of lovemaking." "My thought exactly," he said, smiling back at his brother. He watched as an even bigger smile spread across his brothers face, saying all to well just how he planned to get betweens the ladies legs.

Anthony opened the door to his quarters and found the last thing he expected. Standing there in front of his full length mirror, in all of her naked glory, except for the sheet that she held up to her front, was Anetta. Her long blond hair just barely covered her bare ass as she looked over her shoulder at him. Upon seeing them, she turned around so that her covered front now faced them. But that did not stop them from seeing her luscious derriere' in the mirror.

"What an angel," Anetta heard John said as the two men stared at her. "She is mine," Anthony said, "and anyone thinking otherwise will have the Cat-O-Nine on his back. No sooner had he said it, did he slam the door in his own brothers face. The roaring laughter on the other side told her that he took no offense to the gesture. "Sorry," for that he said as he set the plate on his desk, "but I did not know that you would be giving me your answer this soon." He puased and smiled at her before finishing, "Or in this way." She watched as he removed his shirt, revealing the thick mass of black curls across a massive chest. She sucked in her breathe as she watched him sit at his desk to remove his boots; the muscles in his arms, chest, and what of his back she could see rippled. Her eyes returned to his face where she finally noticed the black shadow on his face of what had been a missed day of shaving.

Anetta's heart fluttered as Anthony patted his lap and told her to "Come here". She nervously walked the short distance to him and sat down across his lap; the sheet still held firm to her front side. "You won't be needing this," he said as he coaxed the sheet from her, revealing her small, yet perky breasts. She watched as his eyes took in her body. She felt as if they themselves were actually touching her skin; searing her where ever they looked. She also felt a hardening in his pants that pressed against her leg. His raised his large rough hand to her face and gently carassed her cheek and underside of her chin with the back of his hand. "So soft," he said in a low husky voice. She closed her eyes and felt the tips of his fingers trail down her neck and to her breast where he again carassed her with the back of his hand. She shivered not from cold, but from his touch. And then, just like that, his touch was gone. She opened her eyes to see him smiling at her with a "very pleased with myself" smile spread across his face.

Anetta stared at Anthony as he reached for the plate, taking a hunk of meat from it without ever removing his eyes from her. He took a bite from it before offering it to her. She leaned forward to except his offer, only to have him tease her with it. She leaned back as his laugh filled the room. He again offered it to her, but she hesitated in leaning forward again. He smiled at her before saying, "I promise... No more teasing." His smiled widened as he said, "At least not with food." Closing her eyes, she leaned forward and excepted the meat he placed on her tongue. Her lips closed around the single finger he left there. Her eyes opened as he slowly pulled it from her closed lips. His low groan was barely heard.

Taking her cue from Anthony, Anetta took a hunk of meat from the platter and bite it in two. She then placed the other piece to his lips. In unison, they smiled. She thought of teasing him with it, just as he had her. He must have known what she was thinking, because he lightly grabbed her wrist and then devoured the meat she offered. He then sucked the flavor from each of her fingers; sending a shiver of pure pleasure through her each time he pulled her finger from his mouth. She knew not why, but this simple act had left her feeling wanting. New feelings and emotions now raced thru her, causing butterflies to arise from her stomach.

For some time, Anetta sat on Anthony's lap, both feeding him and eating from his hand. With nearly all the food gone, he took a piece of fruit and ran the sticky piece from her chin, down her throat, and to the breast closest to him; circling the nipple before placing it to her lips. She chewed the soft fruit as he licked upward from her breasts to her chin, following the sticky trail that he had left behind. "MMM," he moaned as he flicked his tongue off her chin, "What a sweet treat indeed." She gasped as she asked, "What kind of fruit was that?" His fingers slipped through her hair until they reached the back of her head. Slowly, he lowered her mouth to him until their lips nearly touched. "It is called passion fruit," he said huskily as his lips brushed against hers. "I hope that it brings out the passion in you, Lady Bowers." She flinched at him saying her actual name, but little could be done as he held her there for a deep kiss.

Anthony parted Anetta's lips with his and coaxed her tongue with his own. Soon, hers mated with his, and her soft moans filled his ears. He felt the heat from her womanhood burning against his leg, even through his pants. His need for her over took him. Quickly, he gathered her into his arms and carried her to the bed. He was encouraged even more when she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and held onto him for dear life. Her lips softly grazed him as he walked the few steps. He laid her naked boyd on his bed before standing up and removing his pants. He smiled when she gasped upon seeing him.

Anthony laid down next to Anetta and began to suckle her breast closest to him. His hand massaged the other, causing her to moan softly. He returned his lips to hers as his hand began to slowly drift downward to the soft blonde curls below. Her legs clamped tightly together as his fingers began to slip thru them. "Open your legs, Lady Bower," he whispered in her ear. He watched her eyes close as her legs open just enough for him to place his hand over the heated area. The warmth there had intensified and was now scorching. He slipped his finger into her and immediately heard her pleasureable moan. "Anthony," she repeatedly gasped as she slowly shook her head back and forth. His thumb rubbed her swollen clit as his finger worked in and out of her. Her moans grew louder and soon he felt her juices wetting his fingers and her.

Anthonly kissed his way down Anetta's soft stomach and to the warm wetness that his fingers had just felt. He flicked his tongue at her throbbing clit, causing her hips to buck. He placed his arm firmly across her mid-section and held her there. He continued the assault on her swollen numb until she scream with delirious pleasure. Knowing that she was truly ready for him, he laid himself between her legs and prepared himself to enter her.

Anthony heard Anetta's gasp as he made the first push into her. He felt her inside muscles tighten around him. "Damn it, Anetta," he painfully gasped, "if you don't loosen up, it will be even more painful for you." The tightness of her was already almost to much for him to bare, and now the added tightness was driving him crazy. "I promise," he whispered, "that the pleasure that follows will be truly worth these few moments of pain." He looked into her eyes and watch as she placed her trust into him. The tightness eased and he again pushed into her; causing her to arch her back and thrust her breasts into him.

Anthony just couldn't believe it. With his second push into her, he had felt the one thing, next to the tightness, that proved her to truly be a virgin. The thin barrier of her maidenhead was still intact. "MY GOD," he gasped, "You still really are a virgin." He watched her cheeks flush as she said, "Yes, I am." He smiled before roughly, yet ever so tenderely, mashed his mouth to hers. His hips gave the final push, shattering her evidence of purity. Her cry was muffled by his mouth and soon he was helping to foget all about the lessening pain between her legs.

Anetta felt the mounting tension between her legs that Anthony was causing. She gasped his name repeatedly, holding onto his neck as if her very life would end if she released her hold on him. And then, she felt herself being pushed over a very blissful edge. She was pleasantly falling into ecstacy as he began to move her towards that very edge again. Repeatedly, he brought her to this euphoric state before moving off of her.

"Is something wrong," Anetta asked Anthony as he rolled from her. "None at all," he said smiling as he pulled her onto him. "Now Lady Bowers, it is your turn to be in control." "How do you know my name," she asked. "Your family and story is well known to one of my crewmen," he replied as he moved her so that she straddled him. She felt his hardness once again entering her, and true to his word, it didn't hurt this time. "What better way to find a husband than by posing as a widow, and the burden of your maidenhead gone, the man you marry will think nothing of it. What man in his right mind would believe that you were still a virgin." She saw him smile when as he said, "I certainly didn't."

With Anthony's explanation making perfect sense, and the guilt of giving herself over to him so easily removed by it, Anetta began to freely move herself on him. She found that the position she was in, and the pace she had started, was truly allowing her to be in control. She watched as he place his hands behind his head and watched HER as she moved on him. His dark brown eyes seemed to glaze over with pleasure as she brought herself to that pleasurable edge and then pushed herself over; moaning as she went.

Anetta had to ask Anthony to repeat himself when he said, "Put your feet next to my hips." He gave a deep throated, and yet lusty, laugh as helped her to place her feet where they needed to be. She fought this position even more pleasureable and lost all control of herself as she rode him through mulitple orgasms. She both felt and heard his heartbeat as she laid her head on his chest; which was where she collasped after wearing herself down.

Anthony laid Anetta on her side and pulled her tightly to him. He raised her upper leg and then slipped his hardness back into her tight, hot wetness. He then eased her leg back down, making the tightness around him almost unbareable. With his hand firmly on her hip, he held her in place. "Shit, wench," he hissed into her ear as he began to move in her. He heard her lowly moan, but soon that turned to short pants as she tried to catch her breath. He quicken his own pace as he neared his own climax and began to grip her hip tighter and tighter. He felt his balls tighten, and then came the pulsating explosion from him.

Anthony held Anetta even tighter to him as the pulsing in his manhood subsided. He felt both of their breathing returning to normal, but he refused to let her go. So many women he had laid with, and yet this was the first time he had worried about leaving one with a bastard to raise. He tried to push the thought from his mind and fall asleep with himself still deep buried deep within this beautiful angel. In a matter of minutes, he heard her steady even breathing as she slept, but he still couldn't fall asleep himself. What was it about this women that he couldn't shake her lose. This was suppose to be a "one time thing" and then he would put her out of her mind just as he had all those others. But he couldn't. COULDN'T!!! No... He wanted HER... in HIS bed... NEXT to HIM... EVERY NIGHT!!!

He didn't know when he had fell asleep, but the early morning raise woke Anthony. He smiled when he found Anetta still in his arms and himself still in her. Her long blonde hair going in every direction made her indeed look like an angel; her hair being her halo. GOD she was beautiful. He smiled as began to wake. Her own look of contentment made his morning even better. He played with the loose ringlets around her face. "Marry me," he whispered into her ear. "What," she said in a controled, yet unbelievable giggle. "I'm serious," he said pulling himself from her. "MMM," she gasped in a pain moan. Pulling the covers back, the evidence of her lost innocence was revealed on his sheets.

"I'm sorry," Anthony said as he softly kissed her shoulder when he realized that his pulling from her had cause the pain, "but I'm serious about us getting married. I've never wanted something as much as I want you. Not in all my years of pirateing have I wanted a treasure as much as I do you. It would kill me if you didn't become mine." "And what would you do with me when you were out on those long voyages," she asked. He pulled her closer to him. "You'll never have to worry about a stepfather after you," he said. "And I'll never spend another lonely night on this ship, or where ever it is I lay my head. I want you with me always." "And what of sea battles," she asked. "And children that are sure to come along? How will we raise them on a pirate ship?"

Anthony's face turned serious when he answered Anetta. "I was the bastard of a whore. My mother never knew which of the many men was my father." He caressed her cheek. "I don't honestly know if I have any of my own out there. But I do know that I want any babes sired by me, from this day forward, to be birthed by you." He watched her face as a wide smile spread across it. Her eyes sparkled as she almost screamed "yes". That day, they were married. The following day, the Santa Maria set sail with a very happy captain at the wheel.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Married Couple

Part Three

Thirty year old, Captain William Edwards, better known as Captain Billy to his crew, and simply Billy to his family and closer friends, entered one of the many gambling and whoreing establishments in the small costal town. It was not one of the more ritzer ones in town, but being the eldest son and child of a famous pirate, Anthony Edwards, not to mention a wanted pirate himself, he knew better than to enter the ones where there would be private detectives watching out for men like him. He was only going to have a drink before going up to one of the rooms to entertain himself with one of the many ladies here, but a sideways glimpse of the lady standing on a table in the next room made him turn in there instead.

Billy, along with his first mate, James Conrad, stood in silence as the young beauty stood nervously before all the men there. He noted her long red hair, that hung well below her waist. He didn't know if it was the length of her hair that made her look so tall, or if she really was as tall as she appeared. The tightness of her black seductive dress told all there that her breasts would satisify any man. Her breasts weren't the only thing the dress revealed as she turned around. The black material clung very nicely to her flat stomach and the luscious curves of her hips and buttock. Once he got his eyes to leave her body, he noted the look of fear and dread in her eyes; tears forming at their edges, one in fact trailed down her cheek.

"Gentlemen," Billy heard the balding man say as he stood before the scared beauty as he got the attention of everyone. "What would you be willing to pay for this little beauty," he asked. "This one gentlemen," he said as he pointed to her, "has come of her own free will here to be sold. She has agreed to become the mistress of any man that purchases her. Willing to do ANYTHING that is asked of her!!! And... And... her father has personally guaranteed her to be a virgin."

At that statement, Billy watched as the single tear became a flood. She shamelessly covered her face with her hands and then just as quickly regained her composure. He could tell that this was no ordinary woman. Her perfect posture and high cheek bones showed that she was from fine breeding, but why was she here. AND WHY would her father agree to her selling herself. If she had been touched, he could understand, but why guarantee her to be pure if she wasn't?

"Five hundred pounds, gentleman," the auctioneer began. "Five hundred pounds is the opening bid. This is the minimal bid asked of her father."

Billy watched as first one man then another nodded towards the auctioneer. When the amount jumped from one thousand to one thousand five hundred pounds he turned to see who had jumped it so quickly. He frowned at the older man in the corner. It was none other than the very wealthy Ambrose Pierce. He was known everywhere for attending these kinds of auctions so he could buy a new mistress and then torture her. It was said that he could no longer get satisifaction unless he tied up these poor women and tortured them. Some of his former mistresses had been found near dead, some even dead in his hotel rooms. A few of them had been drove literally mad from his form of pleasure. But his wealth and power had kept him from going to jail.

Billy turned back towards the woman and saw the look of absolute terror on her face, her bottom lip was quivering and she was ringing her hands uncontrolablely. He wasn't in need of a mistress, but if he could save this beauty from Ambrose Pierce it would be worth it. "Two thousand pounds," he called out. Now every eye was one him. "Aw, Capatin Edwards," Ambrose called out, "do you really think that you can out bid me?" "I'll do my damnest," he called back, "if it keeps her from the likes of you. How many will this make for you, Ambrose? Fifteen? Twenty? More perhaps? And how many of them lived to tell about it? Those that do are left so sick in the head that they are never worth anything again." With that, he watched as an angered Ambrose rose and left.

The auctioneer turned back to Billy. "Two thousand pounds to you Captain Edwards. Any one else." There was a pause and then he counted out, "Going once. Going twice. Sold to Captain William Edwards of the Lusty Maiden for two thousand pounds. Come this way, Captain, and will settle the matter of the bill." Billy followed behind the woman and auctioneer as he went to pay.

Tears flowed from Jacqueline Daniels eyes as she quickly packed her few belongings as this Capatin Edwards paid for her. How had she let her father talk her into this? She loved him, that's how. But it was obvious now that he didn't care for her. He had talked her into selling her virginity to the highest bidder, just so he could settle some gambling debts to this place. Her mother had tried to stop him, but he had locked her in their room when it was time to leave. She had not heard her father enter the room, but when she turned to leave, he stood there.

"Don't shame me, girl," Jacqueline's father said coldly. "You do just what this man wants of you. And when he's done with you, you come back and we'll sell you again. I'm sure by then, I'll be needing the money again. I'm sure he will teach you things that your next owner will be proud to have you know. Some men are willing to pay for an experienced mistress. But this one apparently likes virgins. I'm sure he'll be finished with you once your maidenhead is gone and the hole between your legs is no longer as tight as he wishes it to be." He stepped towards her and pointed a finger at her. "You be sure and head right back her when he's finished with you. I have to stay in the lap of luxury somehow."

Jacqueline hadn't notice her new owner standing in the doorway or she wouldn't have gathered herself up to her full heigth of six foot and proudly stated, "You may be the Duke of Kent, and you may have forced me, your only daughter, to be sold to the hightest bidder, but I swear to you father, that this will be the last time you ever see me. I don't care how long he keeps me, or what I have to do once he's done with me, I will never return to you." She watched as her father raised his hand to slap her, but his hand was caught midair by the man who had bought her. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he said as he threw her father's arm down. He then pushed him aside and turned so that she was behind his very broad and sturdy body. She peeked out around him and he continued to talk to her father.

"I see now that I not only saved her from one cruelity, but two. You can be DAMN sure that she never returns to you. If, and only if, I decided to be finished with her, she'll be given a place in my household so that she doesn't have to return to you."

Jacqueline released the breathe she was holding as her new master stepped towards her father and gripped the front of his shirt and lifted him off the ground so that her father looked this very tall man directly in the eyes. "And if you think of taking her from me," he said as he raised a mighty fist up as if he was going to strike her father, "I alone will make sure that you never leave. Do I make myself clear?" She watched as her father nodded his head very quickly, showing just how much this much younger and powerful man had scared him. When he was released, she watched as he ran away like a scared mouse.

Still behind this massive man, Jacqueline watched as he straigten his shirt and himself before turning to face her. She felt as if she would faint when she actually noticed him for the first time. Besides being very tall and broad, with massive muscles that bulged out of his shirt and pants, he was very handsome. She had obviously seen his black hair from behind and now she saw his eyes turn from a turbulant blue to that of the clear sky. His facial features were quite handsome and she felt sure that she would find herself staring at him a lot. And that just perhaps, being his mistress would not be so bad after all. It was also then that she notice his clothing. She drew in a deep breathe as it hit her that this man, this Captain Edwards, was a pirate.

The dark ride back to Billy's ship was short, and for the most part quiet. The small carriage lamp gave off just enough light for him to see the young beauty nervously playing with the material of her seductive dress. He had seen her father entering her room and had followed him without being noticed. He had heard every word that had been said between father and daughter. He now had his answers to why she had sold herself, but there was one that he had not thought to ask until now. He knew that being the daughter of the Duke of Kent, her title was, or rather would have been, a dutchess and that her last name was Daniels, but what was her first name.

Billy smiled at her as he leaned forward. He heard her draw in a deep breath as he did. "I'm not going to hurt you, Dutchess," he said softly. She raised her head so that their eyes meet. "Yes," he softly continued, "I heard every word that you and your father spoke. I know who you are only by reputation of your father. But I don't know your first name." He watched her release the breathe she held and swallow hard before saying, "Jacqueline. My first name is Jacqueline." "Jacqueline," he said as he leaned back into the cushioned seat. "A very beautiful name for a VERY beautiful woman." "I'm no woman," she said through a soft sob, her eyes going to the carriage floor, "I am only eighteen years old."

Billy patted his lap and then coaxed Jacqueline onto it. She continued to look down and to nervously play with her dress. He lifted her chin slowly that she wouldn't be anymore frightened than she already was. "You may call me Billy," he said. "All my family and close friends call me that." He gave her a big smile as be said, "And at some point, we will get to know each other very well, Jacqueline." He didn't have to have much light to see that her cheeks were now as red as her hair.

Billy slipped his hand into her hair and gently pulled Jacqueline towards him. Softly he kissed her lips. Then again. He paused long enough to look her in the eyes before kissing her again. He felt her acceptance as he parted her lips and slipped his tongue into her mouth. He felt her own as it began to dance with his. He heard heard soft moan and felt her ample breasts pressing to his chest. He pulled her head and top half closer to him as he continued to deeply kiss her. His other hand moved to her round ass and pulled her bottom half closer to him as well. He was sure that she could feel his hardening manhood agaist her thigh. He released her and kissed down her throat; stopping where the black material began just above her breasts. It was also then that he felt the carriage come to a stop. "We've arrived," he said as leaned back in the seat. He watched as her eyes fluttered from pleasure and she drew in a deep breathe as if her lungs were deprived of air.

Even though Billy hadn't been planning to purchase a mistress when he had entered the house of ill repute, and probably wouldn't have other than to keep her away from Ambrose Pierce, he was pleased to see that Jacqueline would indeed give into him easily. He was definately now in need of a woman, and he had feared that she would need some coaxing in order to fullfill the promise that she had made. But now he seen that she apparently was attracted to him as well and would easily give to him what he had paid for. He smiled as lifted her onto the cushion across from him and exited the carriage. He had to restrain a laugh when he had to nearly pull her from it as she was still in a state of need herself. "We've arrived at my ship," he said.

Jacqueline could still feel the butterflies in her stomach even now after Billy had closed the door to his quarters of the Lusty Maiden. She couldn't believe that this man could do so much to her after just meeting him. If she hadn't felt them before boarding his ship, she would have said that it was from being on board. She softly rubbed her fingertips across her lips and thought of the deeping kiss he had given her in the carriage. It was then that it occured to her that there had been another man with him at the auction, but he hadn't returned with them. He must have stayed behind to partake in whatever it was that they had originaly came for.

Jacqueline thought of Queenie; one of the whores back at the inn where she had been sold. She had told her that a mistress was better than a whore, but not as good as a wife. A mistress could gain whatever she wanted from her owner by simply fulfilling his requests. A mistress could get a home, clothes, jewelry, money, anything she wanted so long as she kept the man who owned her happy. But there was only two things she should never ask for: marriage and a child. She thought of Billy and wondered just how, and where, a pirate would keep a mistress.

Jacqueline didn't hear Billy enter, but she gave a startled jump when his strong arms wrapped around her body from behind. "Remove you shoes," he softly whispered in her ear. She did just that, but smiled as it only lowered her just an inch. "MMM," he moaned as she turned around in his arms so that she faced him. She noticed that at some point after entering the room he had removed his shirt. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he said, "You are indeed tall." She indeed was, but yet she was shorter than him by several inches. In fact, she had too look up to him. She felt his hands roaming her back, and then one by one, undoing the hooks that held her black dress together. She gasped as his hands touched her bare shoulders; carassing her gently as he pulled the dress from her body. She stepped back from him and removed her arms, allowing it to flow from her body and to the floor. Her body was naked except for the black corset. He quickly removed it as well.

Jacqueline couldn't breathe as Billy hugged her tightly to him. She felt herself being lifted and wrapped her long legs around him. She could feel the warmth of his belly against her womanhood and her breasts touching his bare chest. His mouth devoured hers as he walked them to the bed. She thought for sure that the weight of his body on hers would crush her, but he kept himself from doing so. In fact, his weight was quite welcoming. As was the way he kissed down her neck and to her breasts. She ran her fingers thru his shoulder length black hair as he gave attention to first one, then the other. He didn't just focus one, but went between them. She moaned and panted as he showed her this new experience.

Jacqueline felt the explosion deep in her. Just when she thought that it couldn't get any better, Billy kissed his way down her stomach. She felt like she was going to go up in flames each time his lips touched her skin. The further down he went, the hotter his kiss felt. When he finally reached the area between her legs, she thought she would pass out, or burn completely up. Through a heated gaze, she stared down her stomach and to him. She watched him playing with the patch of red hair there. "Oh no. He's not. He's not," she thought, as he moaned and he licked his lips. But before she could protest, he did in fact kiss that area too. "Oh God," she hoarsely moaned, thou it was very lightly.

Billy laughed at Jacqueline's reaction. Her reaction had been pruely innocent, thus he concluded that he would find her that way as well. And why not. Had his own father not thought differently of his own mother when they were first together. So..., was it not possible that this young beauty was truly prue like promised. He smiled at the knowledge that he was about to find out. He stood only long enought to remove his boots and pants. He smiled at her when she gasped after seeing him the first time.

Billy settled himself between Jacqueline's legs; his male hardness seeking out her womanly heat. With his knees, he spread her legs further apart, giving himself more room. He gave a lustful smile when his hardness found what it was looking for. Her surpising gasp as the head of him pushed into her was music to his ears. It was followed by a moan as he pushed a little further. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as he eased a little further in. He lightly nibbled her shoulder when the tip of him found the thin membrain proving her father right. Her grip around his neck tighten, as did her womanly muscles around his hardness, as he took her virginity. He eased back and then pushed full in until the tip of him hit the wall of her womb. He felt her body shaking under her and he was afraid that she was now regretting everything that had transpired today.

Billy kissed Jacqueline's forehead. "It's alright," he said soothingly as he laid there. "It hurts," she softly cried. "I'm sorry," he said, realizing that no one had explained that part to her. "It always hurts the woman the first time, love," he said softly in her ear. "But it gets better the more I move in you." He looked her in the eyes as he slowly moved in her. He watched her close her eyes and bit her bottom lip as his first movements brought about the pain again. He sighed with relief when her muscles began to contract around him and the warmth and wetness began to flow. Her breathing slowly became labored and then she moaned a deep, pleasured moan. "Jacqueline," he moaned, encouraging her move with him. He smiled as she did.

The pleasure that Jacqueline was now feeling was better than anything she had imagined. Billy had told her that it would feel better and it was; it was beyond better, it was pure ecstacy. She moved with him, keeping time with him as he did. Each time their bodies came together she would shutter with pleasure. They each smiled as they stared into the others eyes. But she was startled when he, without any warning, rolled them over so that she was now on top of him. "Now what," she asked. He didn't answer her, but grabbed her ass and began to mover her on him. "MMM," she moaned as she moved on him. She didn't even notice when his hands had left her ass, but they now massaged her breasts as she rode. She found a pace that was easy to continue, as well as pleasurable. She moaned each time she felt the earth moving explosion in her.

Jacqueline was again surprised when she again found herself in a new position. This time she was on her hands and knees, facing the wall of Billy's cabin. She was so close to it that she could easily rest her cheek on it if she wanted to. Before she could even ask what he was doing, she felt him in her again. His hands again massaged her breasts, but this time he was moving in her as he teased her harden nipples. "Does it hurt anymore, Jacqueline," he huskily asked in her ear. "No," she moaned as she now moved with him. "Good," he said as he kissed her shoulders; makeing it feel as if he had just pushed himself deeper into her. "You're so tight, Dutchess," he groaned. "I'm no longer a Dutchess," she moaned. "You are to me," he moaned.

Jacqueline raised her hand to the wall and began to push back on Billy. She moaned as he again went deeper into her, feeling as if he would actually push through her womb. "Billy," she moaned over and over as she ground herself on him. "MMM Jacqueline," he groaned as one hand gripped her hip and the other her shoulder. She heard him let out a groan as she came with him. She felt his manhood throbbing inside of her, sending a new sensation through her, as he rested his forehead on her shoulder. "Good God, woman," he panted as he pulled her with him as he laid on his side. "I'm looking forward to the voyage home, my lady." He turned her head so that she looked up at him. He softly kissed her as he stroked her breasts. "And you, Jacqueline. Are you looking forward to the voyage to my home; your new home?" "Yes," she sighed, completely refreshed and placid. "Will everytime be like this," she asked as she snuggled closer to him. "If I have anything to do about it, it will," he said as he held her tightly to him. Together, they drifted off to sleep.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Four

For four weeks, Jacqueline had been aboard the Lusty Maiden with Billy; three of those weeks she was his mistress and then last week he made her his wife. He now smiled down at his red haired angel laying in his arms. Once again he had worn her out completely and she now slept deeply next to him. It was nearing midnight, and the light from the wall mounted lamp allowed him ample light to gaze upon her nakedness. Hearing the light knock at the door, he quickly covering her body before telling the person knocking to enter. His first mate entered, telling him that the ship was about to dock. He smiled as he closed the door. He had made it back to his Caribbean home and had the woman he loved the most with him.

Billy quickly dressed, took care of his Captain duties, and then returned to his bride. He wrapped the sheet and quilt around Jacqueline's body so that he could carry her into his Caribbean home without waking her. His father must have been told of his son's arrival, because he meet him at the hidden door in the side of the cliff that the Edwards used when returning home. They spoke not a word, but father opened all necessary doors for his son. He even turned down the covers so that he could place his sleeping bride in his bed once his father left the room. Once she was tucked in, he went to talk with his father.

Billy hugged his father, Captain Anthony Edwards, before asking how the family was. To his surprise, his mother, Lady Anetta Edwards, entered the small study. He then told them together of how he came across Dutchess Jacqueline Daniels. His mother let out a sigh of relief when he told them that he had married her the week before. With that meeting out of the way, the three of them retired for the night. He looked forward to showing his beautiful wife off to his family.

Jacqueline woke to the unfamiliar sounds of birds singing. She had grown use to sounds of the ocean around them, so the singing birds had her confused. Sitting up in the middle of the large bed, she looked around the large room. Against the far wall were the two trunks that she knew well. An old worn one that had Billy's clothes drapped over the sides, as if he had hurried to find what he was looking for. The other one, brand new, was hers. He had unlocked, and opened, it for her, but was waiting to let her mess up the contents.

Jacqueline gathered the sheet to her breasts and walked to the open window. It was easy to tell that she was on the second story of the house. Outside she saw the palm trees swaying in the breeze. Past them were two ships in the harbor. She immediately recognized the Lusty Maiden and her very handsome captain walking about it's decks. She then had to do a double take as she saw two of him now standing there. Now, she was very confused. Her attention was drawn away by the knocking at the door.

After placing a silk robe around her body, Jacqueline beckoned the person at the door in. A beautiful middle aged woman stepped in. Her long graying blonde hair was up in a tight bun. As she neared her, she recongized her eyes; they were the exact same color as Billy's. "You must be Jacqueline," she said, her hand out in a very gentry manner. "Yes," she replied, her hand also going out the same. "I'm Billy's mother," she older woman said, "Lady Anetta Edwards. But please, Dutchess, call me Anetta." "And please call me Jacqueline," she answered.

A maid entered then with a tray full of food and placed it on the table in the middle of the room. Before the young woman exited the room, Anetta ordered the tub in the corner be filled with water. Jacqueline asked, "How did you know that I was a Dutchess." Anetta's face turned motherly as she said, "Billy spoke with us last night after your arrival. Please don't be mad at him. He only wanted us to know a little bit about our new daughter." She felt a little angered and betrayed at Billy's confession to his parents. But then Anetta told her the story of how she met Anthony, and she felt all, if any, judgement against her disappear.

Billy and Anthony arrived at his bedroom door to the sound of his wife and mother laughing. "Well," his father said, "sounds like they have hit it off." He smiled at him before entering the room. He watched as his wife took the first good look at father and son standing next to each other while his mother came forward to hug her eldest son, which was also her eldest child. "My God," he heard Jacqueline gasp, "you two really could pass for twins." He walked to her and hugged her dearly. "I told so on the ship," he laughed. "Yes," she said as she looked from him to his father, "I saw you together on the ship. From afar yes, but up close, my word. I didn't realize that it would be this much. The only difference between you two is your eye color. Other than that, you are your father made over. "

Billy laughed as his father bowed to her, saying, "Thank you my dear Lady. You are too kind." Then too his wife, "See, I told you I still look as young as him. Even our new daughter says so." "Oh phaw," his mother huffed, "you have several more gray hairs than him." He held his wife close to him as his parents teased each other. By then, the several maids had finished filling the tub with lots of warm water. While on board the ship, all they had was cold water to wash with, so the steaming water looked good even to him. He watched at his wife and mother hugged and then, gentry like in form, kissed each other's cheek before his parents left them. They would be dining with them, along with his two younger sisters and their husbands, and his younger brother, later on in the evening. But for now, he had plans that including the steaming water and his wife.

Billy had once thought that the large tub would fit three people comfortably, but he soon dicovered that two fit in it quite nicely with just enough room to move. Now that they were sitting, he noticed how the water came up just above Jacqueline's breasts, but not quite to her shoulders. He watched her slide her body under the water and all that red hair turn a brighter red; the "Y" of her body meeting his stomach as she did. He smiled when she resurfaced and wiped the water from her emerald eyes. "Oh," she said pleasingly, "that felt soooo good." "Let me see," he said just before doing the same. The "Y" of his own body touched her breasts and he felt her hands on his muscled legs just before he surfaced. "MMM Your right," he said. "It makes all the difference with warm water though."

Billy grabbed the soft washing clothe and the perfumed bar of soap from the stand next to the tub and began to lather it graciously. Pulling Jacqueline onto his lap, he slowly began to wash her. Starting with one shoulder, he washed down it to her breast; then the other. He moved the clothe down her back and then around to her stomach and then her heated area below. He pulled her lips to his and deeply kissed her as he gently washed her womanhood, causing her moans to fill the room. He then washed the soap from her body by letting the water drip from the clothe. He then took care in washing her hair; playfully pouring the water over her to rinse the soap from the long redness.

Jacqueline returned the favor to her husband by washing his board chest and back. She straddled him and pressed his face against her breasts as she lathered his hair. She heard him moan as he suckeled them. And then she felt what she was wanting the most; his hardness sliding into her. She poured the water over him as she rode him. He pulled her tightly to him and she tasted his sweet kisses. "I've never had a more eroctic bath," he said huskily. "Nor I," she gasped as she came.

Jacqueline didn't know for sure when they had left the water, but she was very aware of the warm Caribbean breeze blowing across her as Billy laid her on the bed. The weight of him on top of her was welcoming as he again slid into her. She felt the small droplets of water falling from his long hair as she arched and bucked under him. His mouth ate hungerily all over her neck, causing her to gasp with each touch of his lips. "My God, Dutchess," he groaned, "I can't get enough of you." For the first time since they married a week ago, it occured to her that he was now a Duke. "And I can't get enough of my Duke," she whispered in his ear. He stopped long enough to stare at her in disbelief. "Holy Shit," he said smiling, "I am a Duke, aren't I?" "Once we said out vows, you became my Duke," she said. He gave a satisifing growl before continueing their lovemaking.

Jacqueline felt Billy pushing harder and deeper into her as his rythem increased. Together they came. Together they caught their breathe before he moved from her, pulling her tightly to him. She felt him gently kissing her shoulder and neck as his hand stroked the arm in front of her. They laid there in the afterglow of their lovemaking for sometime before dressing and joining his family for dinner.

Jacqueline felt like she was truly home when she fell asleep in Billy's arms that night. His family had welcomed her with open arms and she loved them. And in less than a year, she graced him with a set of twins; one boy and one girl. Two years later, she bore him another daughter. And then a year later, another son. Never again did she see her own parents, but she thought of her mother often and wondered if she was able to escape her father. She liked to think so. But Billy and his family made her never forget just how luck, and just how loved, she really was. And just how greatful she was that Billy had entered that house of ill repute that night and truly saved her.