Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Runs with Scissors

Send a message via Yahoo to gigi
A quick shower...

I snuggle with you for a few minutes. After making love this morning, you are ready to fall back to sleep. I kiss your chest, stroking your sides and smiling. "I love the taste of your skin." I murmur. Your breathing has relaxed. I look at you and your eyes are closed. To be fair, I did wake you up. I smile at you.
Crawling off the bed, I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. It's immediately hot and has several nozzles. I step in. The water scalds at first but then feels amazing. I reach to get the soap and hear the shower door slide open. You get the soap first and build lather in your hands. You begin rubbing my back. "I though you were asleep." I say, laughing. You chuckle. "Hell, no. You are about to get my full shower experience." I grin at you. We kiss, tongues and lips. I can't even start to explain how your mouth makes me feel. I could kiss you for hours. Your hands stroke me, reaching between my legs. I spread them slightly for you. You play with my clit, hardening under your fingers. I gasp and reach forward to balance on one of the bars in the stall. Your firm hands spread my legs even wider and I feel the head of your cock rubbing my pussy lips. I lean back but you step away. "No way, babe. I am in charge." I nod, unable to articulate how much you taking charge will be a turn on. You slip a finger in and wiggle it around. I whimper with pleasure. You press your cock into me. My pussy engulfs you. Your balls are pressed against me. Suddenly your hands cover mine on the bars. As you bang your cock into me, harder and harder. I start to cry out your name. My pussy is contracting on you cock. Throbbing. Cum is pouring out of my hot pussy. "FUCK...PLEASE.....O GOD....." My orgasms keep rolling through my body, one after the other. I am incoherent with pleasure. Just one more massive thrust, and you join me in cumming. You wrap your arm around my waist and I am grateful for it, my legs wobbly and shaking.

I feel your lips touch my shoulder, my back. The hot water continues to pour down on us. I straighten up and lean into you. So comfortable. Your body and mine. You are still inside me and still hard. I lean back on you. You bite my shoulder, my neck. I push back on your cock, feeling you fill me completely. You reach around and place one hand on my breast and one on my pussy. You rub my nipples and clit at the same time. I am moaning. You whisper in my ear that you want to keep fucking me. I gasp in pleasure. I beg, “Don't stop baby. I love how you feel inside me.” You are throbbing and jerking. We hardly even the notice the water showering on us. You fuck me harder and begin to rub my clit frantically. I rock against you. My moans turn to screams. My pussy tightens on your cock. You whisper in my ear, “I am going to cum again, baby.” You burst inside me. My orgasm follows quickly, feeling you fill me up. We continue to hold each other as your cock softens inside me. You slip out and I drop to my knees to lick you clean. You begin to firm up yet again in my mouth. I look at you in shock, with a smile. You are a machine today. I continue to suck your cock. You grunt and slide it deeper in my mouth. I can feel the precum running down the back of my throat. I touch your balls and I am startled to find them full and tight. I squeeze your sack and make my mouth move faster. You grab the bar on the stall door and moan my name. Your cum spurts quickly into my mouth. I swallow as much as I can, but you are still shooting hard and fast. You spray cum on my waiting breasts. I massage it in. I stand slowly and wrap my arms around your body.
We finish showering and towel dry each other, pausing for lots of long, deep kisses. We slowly stroll into the bedroom and curl up in that beautiful bed. I doze off...content. I feel sated and complete.