Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > BBW Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-17-2004, 12:08 AM

I love BBW!!!

I am a man who loves a lady that is big and beautiful!!! To me, there is nothing sexier than a lady that has some fullness to her figure!!! I sure don't like toothpicks!!! I want to tell you a story and I hope that someone will be interested in it!!!

I am out and about, running errands. I park in the lot of a big mall. I am walking around, shopping, but also admiring the people around me. In front of a lingerie shop, I see this big, beautiful lady, who has just come out of the shop. She is about 5' 4''. She has a bag. She opens the bag and I see a bold red piece of cloth. I notice that the lady is alone and I decide to follow her to see where she might go next.

She walks out to her car, which is parked on the very edge of the lot. She notices me and waves. I wave back, as I approach. I introduce myself and she does the same. I compliment her on her beauty and say that I think she is very sexy!!! She thanks me and asks if I like lingerie. I say that it is very sexy, especially if the right body is in it!! "Well, what do you think of my body?, she asks. I tell her that ever since I saw her, my erection has been growing!!

She says, "Would you like a fashion show?" I say, "of course, I would, but does this include extras?" "You'll definitely get more of what you want!!!"

I follow her in my car and we get back to her house. She invited me in and has me pour us something to drink while she gets ready. She also asks me to light some candles. I gladly do this. I am so hard I am almost in pain!!!

I sit on the couch and wait. It doesn't take that long before she is at the edge of the doorway, showing off her new outfit. It is a red bustier, with red panties and red hose with garter belt!!! I about explode when I see her. She gives me the little runway walk, turning and pausing and looking so very hot!!!

"What do you think?" I say, something stupid, because I am too busy looking at her sexy body before me. When I gain my composure, I motion for her to come over to the couch with me. I have her straddle me as we begin to kiss. My hands are exploring her body and enjoying it all the way. I slowly roll us over so that I am on top. I peel the material away from her breasts and go to work on her nipples. I kiss, lick and caress them. She begins to moan and breathe heavily. I slowly slide the panties off her body and then, I get between her legs, smelling and licking her pussy and want to stay there!!!

She explodes on my face as she climaxes. It takes her several moments to gain her bearings and catch her breath. When she does, she takes off my shirt and pants, so that I am down to my underwear. We are moving around kissing and caressing each other. She eventually has me sitting on the edge of the couch, as she kisses her way down my chest while pulling my underwear down. I must admit that it is a bit uncomfortable getting my shorts down, because, damn I am hard!!!

She grabs my shaft with one hand and my balls with the other. She is massaging them. then, she licks the head of me. She swallows the shaft, using her tongue and mouth, very lovingly. The pace increases until I shout, "I am coming!!!"

After this, we move to the bedroom. I take my time, peeling the hose off her hot legs and the rest of her outfit comes off quick. We get into a nice warm shower and take the time to lather each other up and make sure that we are both clean!!! When we get out, we towel dry each others bodies. This has got us going again!!!

We move to the bed and lay down. Our kisses start up again. She rolls me onto my back and mounts me. Now, she starts bucking and I grab her breasts and squeeze them and kiss them. We also are lookng into each other's eyes and the passion is just exploding all over. We both climax and lay down next to each other. the night has been so full of pleasure that we can't really get up. We fall asleep wrapped up in each other's arms. It has been paradise!!! @

Last edited by fzzy : 02-18-2004 at 04:28 AM.