Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-15-2006, 01:28 AM

Chat Room Find

We met in a chat room. I was bored one night waiting for Mike to get home from work so that we could have a good fucking and then go to sleep. She messaged me and said that she liked my pictures. Heck, what could I lose? I told her thank you and asked for hers. To my surprise, she sent me some revealing shots of one of the most gorgeous bodies I had ever seen. I told her she was gorgeous, and we hit it off from there. We met a week later at the local mall to learn more about each other over coffee. One thing led to another and we couldn’t wait any longer. As we strolled out to the car, I watched her gorgeous ass sway back and forth under her tight little skirt. She noticed my eyes wander and told me to get in the back with her. After I closed the car door she revealed her beautiful pink nipples to me, and I put one and then the other into my mouth. They were so tasty I couldn’t get enough. As I sucked on her tits she slid a nimble finger into my waiting vagina, and I moaned in response. I told her no more teasing and we raced home to her place. I threw her down onto the bed and started to kiss and suck her all over. Then I moved down to her tight hole, sucking her clit and fucking her with my tongue. She moaned with pleasure, and as I pinched her beautiful nipples and licked her sweet musk she came in my mouth. After I had my fill, she got up and told me to lay there she would be right back. To my surprise, she returned with a massive strap on and slid it into my moist hole with fervor. As she fucked me she fingered my clit and sent me into an earth shattering orgasm. Then she lay on me and we sucked each others pussies, while I caressed her soft ass and slid one, then two fingers into her twat. To this she replied with a moan and soon we were both climaxing for a second time.