Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Sexy Virgin

Hall in the mall

One day as I walk along the hall I see a hot guy in his 20s, blond, ribbed with a light tan. I looked at him and said "hi" and he said the same. I went to the bathroom to take a leak and it surprised me that the guy followed me in the room. I felt a smooth hand moving from my back to my butt. I asked what his name was and he said "Kasey". I got hard when he touched my groin area, he massaged it in a circular motion. "ohhhh go rough on me" I said as my penis got hard as a rock.

I got so excited that a little precum leaked through my trousers. I turned around and kissed his chest passionately, and proceeded to take his pants off. I unzipped his pants and in front of me is a huge rock hard penis. Without hesitation I placed it fully in my mouth and began going at a up and down motion.

"Yea, oh dude!" Kasey moaned out as he was receiving the pleasure of the day. His penis leaked out a huge amount of precum and I licked them up. After that I got up and french kissed him while he grabbed and jerked my cock.

"Do me from behind, sweetness" Kasey said. I put a condom on my penis and proceeded to penetrate him. "oh oh oh yea yea" he moaned louder and louder. I smiled as I upped my speed. A smacking sound can be heard as I was banging his butt. I moaned "oooooooooooo" and within seconds I pulled my dick out of his butt, took off my condom and sprayed my juice all over his back.

No longer able to contain his load, Kasey orgasmed. After all that we put our clothes back on and headed off in separate ways.