Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-11-2008, 11:52 AM

The Contract

I felt that familiar buzz in the back of my head and knew that my wife would be coming home soon from her errands today. I rubbed my double F tits with one hand and stroked my contstantly wet pussy with the other hand in anticipation of seeing my hot wife walk through the door, rip her clothes off and come running with her own breasts bouncing in the air and her cock hard and stiff ready to fuck all day long. In the year, 3014; the CoupledChip came out. It was the latest in genetic bonding nanotechnology. Whichever two people were brave enough to submit to the process would be able to be in a constant link body and mind with the other. There were some other benefits, not told to the general public, as well as constantly being in touch with the one you love. Upon finding out that you could genetically manipulate the body of the one you were coupled with; divorce all but disappeared from history. For 2000 years now, if you didn't like the way your lover looked it wasn't the end of everything; just change their body as you see fit and everyone was happy. When my wife and I got implanted, like so many other couples before us; we setup a contract to determine how long each one would be in 'charge' of the body changing affects of the chip. Being the gentleman I am, I allowed my wife to go first. What an adventure it has been. I can remember the first time my wife activated the chip.

I had just come inside from mowing the lawn and had layed down to take a nap with my wife. As I stepped in the bedroom, my wife jumped out of bed and looked at me with a smirk that let me know she had figured out who to use my body to her every pleasure and whim. As she snapped her fingers, I felt this buzz in the back of my head and in an instant my dick had turned into a pussy. "I could get used to this James, I think I'm going to regret only being in charge for 6 months". "Can we talk this over Cindy?" I asked as all the hair on my body disappeared as well. "Not really." She said, as a pair of the biggest, roundest, milk engorged breasts showed up in place to compliment having the body of a young nubile very lubricated female. "44 DD's, what do you think?" Cindy laughed and threw her robe of revealing her own sexy body, the only change to her being a large and hard dick. She fucked me all night long, the only stopping being to change the sheets; 30 orgasms later I had flooded the bed with allot of milk. "Come on Cindy, how about turning off the milk flow; so out bed doesn't become a waterbed?" She looked me up and down, her eyes grinning slyly. "Sure" she said looking like a spider about to eat a fly, "but I'm going to up your boobies 2 sizes. I think you'd look hot with a set of double F's!" She didn't even get the words out of her mouth when my chest automatically complied, accompanied by that same buzzing in the back of my head.

That buzzing, I learned was the CoupledChip taking her desires from her head and forcing my body to comply with her wishes The days passed by in a blur. Pretty soon Cindy just kept me as a female. She said it was easier that way. The only time a cock could be seen in the house was when Cindy wanted to fuck me; which was generally all the time. Morning, noon, and night; I think there were times she used me even when I was asleep. "James you're the greatest fuck toy, I've ever had." Cindy said one morning after I gave her ten blow jobs in a row and then let her fuck my pussy and asshole on ever piece of furniture in the house. "I realize that the contract was for 6 months but I think we're going to have rework that. See I didn't ever turn off the reproductive aspect of your being an anatomically correct fuck toy and now, my dear cunt you are pregnant! I think you've got about 3 months left" My mouth must have hit the floor because Cindy real quickly kept on with her explanation. "Look, it's not the end of the world. We can keep on having fun and then when the baby is born, we can let you be in 'charge'. What do you say babe?" Well it's kinda hard to be mad at someone, especially when then can make you cum 100 times in a row and not break a sweat. So I took some to think about it and said, "Very well. But once this baby is born, I'm in 'charge' and you better believe I'm going to make sure I enjoy my portion of this contract...."