Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Married Couple

The Ruins

Part One

By the light of the full moon, the band of male Zelos warriors silently made their way in the Niki camp. The Niki's were the only tribe of all female warriors in the jungle. The low survival rate of births in the Zelos tribe had sent the men of the Zelo's tribe to that of the all female one. It was their hope that by breeding with these strong warrior women, their population, and men, would once again be strong. Everyone knew, that at some point, these women had had to take lovers in order for their numbers to thrive. The other way their numbers thrived was from women of other tribes joining them.

Xerxes, the Zelos' tribal leader's son, gave the silent signal for the warriors to move forward. And in no time at all, the women of the all female tribe found their hands bound, their mouths gaged, and a rope binding each one together, as they marched their way towards their new home. He smiled as fire blazed in the eyes of all these women, espically that of one of the younger women who the others kept turning to for help. That one had fought harder and with more determination than any other to prevent her capture, and to free those who had been taken. She had managed to free several, only causing them to be recaptured, before being captured herself. He had decided then that it would be she who would bare his sons. He just knew that the mixing of their strength and spirit would produce strong, brave, and determined sons. Even now, she stared at him with murder in her eyes.

Shortly after dawn, Xerxes greeted his father, Macon, as he and his warriors return to their village. His heart swelled with pride as the Niki women were paraded through their village before being placed in the holding cages that had been made for them. As he and his father stood looking at the caged women, he pointed out to his father the strong woman who had faught her capture, and him, so strongly; proudly telling him that she would be the one to bare all his sons. His father slapped his back and said, "She looks as if she would like to murder you Xerxes." He nodded his head in agreement as his father continued. "First you must tame her enough so that you can mate her. Otherwise, she will never bare you any sons. I do not envy you that challenge, my son."

Tula watched cautiously as the man who had captured her talked with the older man. They looked almost alike and so she concluded that they must be father and son. If only seemed right, because didn't she favor her own mother greatly. She listened intently as they spoke and heard the younger talk of his intentions of making her his own. She felt anger rush through her body as they discussed her as if she had no choice but to bear his young for him. They acted as if it would be an honor to allow him her body and bear his young. She decided then that he would not willingly have her body. He would have to once again fight her.

Days passed by slowly. Once again, the full moon shine brightly, marking the time that had slowly passed. Every day, the young warrior called Xerxes came to the cage offering Tula extra food, water, clothing, and other gifts. She knew what his intentions were and her pride kept her from excepting his offerings. She had to admit thou, if only to herself, that he was quite handsome with dark brown hair, with redish streaks running randomly thru it, hanging down just above his shoulders. And his eyes... His eyes were the deep green color of the leaves during the heighth of the wet season. And he was tall.

Tula was easily the tallest women of her tribe. And like her, there were several women would could eaily reach higher up limbs just by jumping. Yet this man towered over her so that she had to look up to him, making him almost godly. That... and the massiveness of his whole body. Even the black panther skin he wore around his lower half made his bronzed body look even darker. He was truly a gift from the gods.

Night had settled in, and Tula sat next to her mother, watching Xerxes through the bamboo cage that held her. "He is quite handsome, isn't he," her mother, Nola, said. It wasn't until then that she realized that she had been stareing at him. She shrugged her shoulders at her mother. She really wanted to tell her mother that her thoughts were starting to turn to that of the ideas that this godly looking man was asking of her. Even her body was starting to turn against her mind and was yearning to feel his touch and wanted to know his kisses. "It is not wrong to want him," her mother said. She turned to her mother with questioning eyes.

"Oh Tula," Nola said in her sympthatic motherly voice, "how do you think you came about?" Tula followed her mother's gaze to her two younger sisters. "And how do you think that they came about," Nola asked. "You all share the same father. And a brother." "Where is he," she asked absently as she contiuned to stare at her sisters. "He lives with your father's tribe," her mother said sadly, looking away. "I visit them as often as I can." The heartache her mother was feeling came through strongly.

Tula raised her head and stared at the stars thourgh the bamboo bars as she thought back to her childhood. She could vaguely rememeber when she was much younger, maybe no more than five or six rainy seasons old, and her mother giving birth to a baby boy. She could remember her mother careing for him until he was able to take solid food and then he was gone. She also remembered her mother being extremely sad for a long time. And then, some time later, she gave birth to a baby girl. Her mother's sadness had easied some, but was still there. She now knew why. Her mother had given her brother over to another woman to raise because he was male.

Tula looked around at all the older women of her tribe. So many times she had seen it happen with them as well, but she had never made the connection that an all female tribe had to at some point lay with a man in order to contiune their tribe. And any child born male could not stay. She looked back at her mother. There were tears in her mothers eyes as she nodded her head at her, as if to say, "You know now what you must do." She then questioned her mother of the act of making a child. She listened intently as her mother explained both the joys and pains of lovemaking and child birth.

Nola had ended their conversation by saying, "You are not betraying your loyality to us if you decided to lay with him. You are in fact ensuring our survival." It was then that Tula decided to let Xerxes show her this pleasure; but not here. It would have to be away from the village because she did feel as if she would be betraying her fellow women. Somehow, she would let him know that she was willing to give into him.

Tula stood up so that she could go to the pallet she slept on. "Tula," her mother said softly. She turned around and looked down at her mother and saw that she was stareing as if at something that wasn't even there. "Would you think less of me and the older women if we decided to stay?" She sat back down by her mother. "Why," she asked. Her mother looked at her. "Because it would be nice to have someone look after me for a change and not me looking out for everyone else. I really think that we could be happy here. And the older women are like me. They want to be taken care of for a change." She had only seen twenty rainy seasons in her lifetime, but she already knew that longing feeling.

Tula lay silently as she women around her slept. Even outside of the cage, the village was quite and still as everyone slept. Thoughts of her conversation with her mother kept running through her head. She felt as if her mothers decision hinged on her own. If she declined Xerxes' offer, then her mother would fight for freedom. But if she accepted it, then they all would be protected and possible released from the cage. And then, those wanting to would be able to escape at will.

Tula didn't know why, but she sat up and looked over towards the hut she knew to be Xerxes. He was standing there, in the doorway, looking towards the cage. From his body language, she knew that he saw her. She watched him approach the cage, but stopped just short of reaching it. She stood and walked towards him. For a long time, they stared at each other in silence before she finally spoke, telling him that she would accept his offer.

Xerxes smiled as he laid in the swinging hammock. He closed his eyes and saw Tula clearly. Her long light brown hair with blonde tints in it hung down just below her slender waist. The jaguar skin she wore clung tightly to her bountiful breasts and perfect hips, leaving him very eager to see just what was underneath them. In the sunlight, her eyes were the color of the deep pools of water that he had often swam in growing up. Their darkness sparkled when she was happy. And tonight, they had sparkled in the moonlight as he had talked with her. She had agreed to go to the ruins with him. His heart had been beating so hard that it nearly broke through his chest when she had agreed to go. He would arrange what needed to be done in the morning before they left.

The sun was just begining to fully break through the thick canopy of the trees when Xerxes and Tula reached the old ruins. He watched her amazement as she stared at the large structure towering before her. "What is it," she asked. Seeing an opportunity to be close to her, he stood directly, and very closely, behind her as he explained. "It was built by the slaves of my grandfather's grandfathers. It was said that they worshiped a god who required human blood each time the moon was full." He pointed at the highest point of the structure. "There," he said as he pointed, "was where our enemies were lead to their death and their blood was spilled."

With his body, Xerxes pushed Tula forward as he walked up to the wall of the stone structure. His finger then ran along the stone, pointing out the small, yet deep groove that was cut into the side. He then talked softly into her ear. "There is one of these on each of the four sides. The blood would run down these grooves and to the ground. It was belived that the blood of our enemies would please this particular god and he would grant them a bountiful harvest. But we no longer believe that and so we no longer kill our enemies for their blood."

Xerxes again smiled at Tula's amazement over the ruins. "Why did your people stop," she asked with genuine couriosity. He gently rubbed his cheek against the softness of her neck. He was encouraged when she did not move away or protest, but leaned back into him. He then softly said into her ear, "Because my grandfather tested the possiblity that human blood was not needed to keep our people strong and found this to be true. In fact, we became stronger when we stopped." He softly kissed her neck and rubbed his hands across her smooth stomach. His manhood hardened as one hand held her gently against it and the other dipped between her legs; feeling the burning heat from her own womanhood before she slipped from his hold.

Xerxes clench his fist and eyes tightly before opening them both. He took in a deep breathe as he stared at Tula's shapely backside. He wanted so much to press her up against the stone ruin and push himself deep into her warmth. He watched her lean against the stone wall; her hands shoulder high on the stone as she gasped for breathe, but never turned around to look at him. He took the few steps to her, placeing a hand on top of each of hers, and pressed his body against hers, pinning her to the wall. "You want me, Tula, as much as I do you," he groaned in her ear. "Why do you deny me? I seen the longing in your eyes last night and felt the heat from between your legs just now?" He felt her body shake as she softly cried. He was surprised to see this warrior woman cry.

Tula silently cursed her bodies reaction to Xerxes' touch. She was so lost in her own inner battle that she didn't hear the others joining around them until her own mother called her name. "What is this," she asked Xerxes, who now stood next to her instead of behind. "You asked what this place was," he said, "and I told you of it's past. Now, it is where marriages are preformed." "Marriages," she asked questioningly.

Tula watched as he motioned to all the villagers that had gathered, some carrying baskets of food, along with all of the women from her tribe. "They have brought food for us to eat tonight so that we will not have to leave," he said as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. Softly in her ear he said, "Once we enter the ruins, you will become mine. The women of your tribe will be free to roam as they wish, with the promise from your mother that they will remain to bare the strong sons and daughters that both tribes need."

Tula looked to her mother. She now stood next to one of the men of the tribe. Her two younger sisters and a young man stood with them. She now knew that it was her father and brother. Her mother smiled at her happily; tears of joy flowed as she nodded her head "yes". She turned towards Xerxes and accepted the extended hand he offered her. He held her tightly and kissed her deeply. Everyone began to clap and cheer as they did.

The sun was setting as Tula ascended the many steps of the old ruins with Xerxes. The celebration had lasted every since she had agreed to be his. He now led the way inside as shouts of joy were heard from below. For the first time that she could remember, she was nervous and more than that, scared. She looked at the soft animal furs laying on the floor, and in various other places, and became even more nervous. She knew what was about to happen and she was terrified.

Tula felt Xerxes come up behind her. His strong arms wrapped around her and held her tightly to him. He softly kissed down her neck and shoulder. She froze with fear as he untied the soft jaguar strap at her back. The one behind her neck released and the soft skin covering her breasts dropped quickly to the floor. His large hands covered them quickly and she heard his moan as he touched them for the first time. She lost her fear and began to moan along with him.

Xerxes breathed in Tula's scent deeply as he kissed her neck again. The bottom skin covering her had been removed as quickly as the top had. His hand now felt the soft hair between her legs and once again, the warmth there was burning hot. Like the other warriors, he had partaken in the spoils of war when they had raided other villages and knew what a women felt like. And knowing that Tula would have been kept from these pleasures made him want her even more.

Xerxes laid his naked body on top of Tula and sucked hungerily at her breasts. Her moans of pleasure increased when he pushed his finger into her, showing her just some of the pleasure to come. When she was completely wet, he pushed himself slowly in. By the flickering torch light, he watch her eyes show the shock that she was now experiencing. "Xerxes," she gasped. He continued to watch her eyes as he pushed further in. "AAHHH," she screamed as he spread her wider. Her womanhood seemed to swallow him and he relished the tightness that surrounded him. Once again he pushed, this time breaking the thin barrier in his way and settled himself completely in. His back now bore deep long scratches that, to him, proved her virginity gone.

Xerxes moved in Tula slowly and deeply until her soft moans echoed in his ears. He felt her hot breath on his chest and soon her soft lips touched him; searing him each time her lips touched him. "Tula," he called as he increased his rythem in her. He raised himself up and watched her expressions as he brought her to the point of pleasure and then pushed her past it. "Xerxes," she gasped as she tried to catch her breath. "Did you like that," he asked softly. "Yes," she whispered. "Good," he replied huskily, "because I'm not done and neither are you."

Some time had past before Xerxes had thought to look up. And sure enough, like so many marriages he had witnessed before, several of the men from the tribe were there in the shadows to witness the union. His own father, Macon, nodded his head in his approval of the union and then they left. Several more times he brought Tula to her own climax before allowing himself his own. He lay there with her in his arms, resting so that he could once again show her the pleasures.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

The moon had been full two times since Xerxes had taken Tula as his mate. He loved the feeling of having her next to him as he slept. He didn't know what had woken him, but he was awake, and Tula was not next to him. Thinking she had gone to relieve herself, he waited long enough for her to do so and then return. When she still had yet to come back, he hurriedly dressed and went looking for her.

Xerxes reached the door and looked around. Low voices came from the dying fire. Slowly he made his way there. There, he found Tula and her mother. Their backs were to him and Nola had her arm wrapped around her daughter. Slowly he made his way to them and then stopped before reaching them. He listened intently to what his mate and her mother were saying.

"What is wrong, Tula? You seem so happy with Xerxes. Has he done something to you to make you so upset?"

Xerxes stiffened and listen for Tula's answer.

"Xerxes is very good to me and he does make me happy, mother. I know that I was upset when had captured us, but now... Now I don't know if I could live without him."

Xerxes' heart swelled with joy on hearing this. She was his and she had just confided into her mother that she wanted him without him knowing it.

"Then what is wrong, my daughter?"

Xerxes watched Tula take a deep sigh before saying, "I think that there is something wrong with me." His heart sank at the thought of her being ill. She then continued.

"Growing up, you told me that I would bleed from between my legs and it would be normal. But since I have become Xerxes' mate, I have not bleed. I am hungry all the time. And what scares me the most is that the last few days, food makes me sick. I have thrown up my morning food and yet I feel just fine. What is wrong with me, mother?"

Xerxes watched Nola hug her daughter tighter as she gave a light laugh.

"There is nothing wrong with you, Tula. You are with child. You are going to bare Xerxes a child."

Xerxes wanted to yell out with joy, but contained himself. She was with child. HIS CHILD. He watched as Tula asked in a confused manner, "I'm with child?" "Yes," her mother said. "And if I am right, your stomach should start showing the signs of the child inside you." He watched as mother hugged daughter and then kissed her good night, telling her to return to her own pallet and to tell him as soon as morning came.

Xerxes watched Tula as she slowly walked back to his hut. She held her head down as she walked, but not once did she look up at him, and so she didn't notice him until she reached the door. He smiled at her and couldn't keep from looking at her stomach; where his unborn child was. "You have my child growning in you," he said huskily. She smiled back at him and nodded her head "yes". She stepped inside of their hut and into his arms.

Time passed and Tula's stomach swelled. The heat of the jungle was becoming unbareable as her stomach grew. She woke in the middle of the night, unable to sleep and hot. After waking Xerxes, she followed him to the nearby pool that the tribe used to cool themselves in. She removed the hides she wore and eagerily slipped her naked, pregnant body into the cool waters. She sighed with relief as the water cooled her.

Tula watched Xerxes as he too removed the hides he wore and joined her. The water made her seem weightless as he pulled her onto his lap so that they faced each other. She felt him harden as he settled her there. "And what do you think you're doing," she asked, pretending innocence. She rubbed her stomach as she continued, "Don't you know that by doing what you are hinting is what cause me to get in this shape." "Yes," he said as he threaded his fingers through her hair, pulling her mouth almost onto his own, "but you are in that shape and can not get that way again until this one is born. So I think that we are safe for a while."

Tula moaned as Xerxes suckled on her breasts. His hands gently rubbed and kneaded her bottom and sides as he did. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him closer to her breasts. She felt his hardness and began to rub her wanting womanhood along him. She moaned again as he pulled her down onto him. She felt him enter her and she shuttered with delight as he went deeper into her, stopping only when he felt his unborn child. She began to slowly ride him. His mouth still suckled at her breasts, causing her to shutter and softly gasp his name as she came.

Xerxes smiled at Tula response to him. He had learned that no matter how big her stomach grew, she wanted him. Even now, the pleasure showed clearly in her eyes and it only made him want her more. He knew that it was easier on her when he was behind her, but here in the water, it was going to be hard to lay her on her side. But she amazed him by doing so. The water flowed around their bodies as he laid behind her. He heard her moan as he entered her. He again felt the tip of him touching his unborn child.

Xerxes slowly moved in Tula, letting the water help him. Her moans turned to heavy panting as he increased his rythem slowly. He moaned when she closed her legs together and made the area around his manhood tight. Together, they had learned that helped him to reach his releasal while she was with child. His increased rythem and the tightness of her was all that he needed. He gripped her shoulders tightly as released in her.

For some time, Xerxes sat in the cooling water, holding Tula cross ways in his lap. The soft kisses that she always gave after having her was one of things about mating her he loved. The next day, she bore him the first of five sons and one daughter; all stong and healthy. Each helping to protect their tribe just as there parents had.