Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-15-2008, 10:06 PM

The Sexhood

It was 11am by the time I woke up on Saturday. Sally, my wife was already up and working on lunch. One of her college classmates was coming in town for a week and she wanted everything to be perfect. It didn't take too long to get everything ready. By 3 in the afternoon we had the house cleaned, trash taken out, dinner prepared and finished cleaning ourselves up. I was wondering what sort of classmate this was when I saw Sally getting dressed. She put on a short black dress that gaped so far down the front that you could almost see her belly button and the dress was so short she didn't have to bend over for you to be able to play with her pussy and clit. The cool breeze from the fan in the room caused her nipples to become as hard as rocks. She looked kinda nervously at me. "Hey Pete?", she called as I stepped out of the shower. "Yeah Babe, what's up" I asked. "This is very important to me to make a good impression on Vicky. Can you just do what I ask no questions?" She looked so hot and yet almost upset at the same time. I decided to help her out. "No problems. I'll do whatever you want." She wrapped her lips around my cock sucking for a few minutes. "Thanks so much, Pete. You've no idea what this means." The doorbell rang downstairs causing Sally to jump. "Just put the clothes on the bed on and hurry downstairs." I looked at the stuff on the bed. There was a dress similar to the one my wife was wearing just not as low cut, high heels, a wig and a pink crotchless thong. The note on top of the clothes read, 'Thanks for your help today; I'll make it up later - Sally' I shook my head as I put everything on, the things you do for love. I got dressed and went downstairs and saw a very interesting sight. My wife was in the living room with a lady, I assumed was Vicky. Vicky was absolutely naked except for bright pink 7" strap-on cock that my wife was sucking off like there was no tomorrow. She stopped briefly as I entered the room. "Oh Pete, this is Vicky my classmate." "Nice to meet you finally Pete, Sally's told me all about you." "Come over and say hello." As I came over and said hello, the first thing Vicky did was to grab my cock and start playing with it until it was nice and hard. The second was she kissed me until I thought I was going to suffocate. "Not bad at all Sally, not bad at all." A few hours later I had a full explanation. While in college, Sally joined a sorority, just not the normal kind. This was a group of ladies who spent their time in college becoming good at sex, of all kinds. Vicky was the group leader of the branch that Sally had joined. She had come by to do a check up on Sally and see how she was doing. After dinner, Vicky explained a little more. "Just to see how Sally is doing, I'll be here for the next week." "During that time I'll be in charge of every aspect of your lives." "What I say goes no questions and no rebellion either." "First the rules, at no time can either of you wear any clothes. Second there is no privacy from me at all. Thirdly I have access to your bodies to do whatever I want whenever I want." "Can you pussies handle that?" I looked at Sally and she squeezed my hand. "Okay, we'll take you up on that, she told Vicky."