Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-17-2008, 11:03 PM

the pet in the pussy

'Do whatever you want with him, I don't give a fuck!' The wedding rings hit the floor and my now-ex wife walked out the door of the farmer's house and left me without another thought. It was not the way I wanted my vacation to start. Instead of a glorious two weeks with my wife; I was butt naked tied to a chair with a dildo up my ass. 'What am I going to do with you?', the farmer said to herself. She looked almost sorry for me for what had happened. The look of compassion passed quickly and a very evil smirk fell onto her sharp and cold features. 'Aha, I know exactly what to do with you!' I didn't like the way this was sounding at all. She started to stroke my cock until it got hard; then she stripped her clothes off. Even for a psychopath, she was fucking hot. Her tits had to be at least in the FF category and her pussy was bald as a baby. She took the gag out of my mouth and shoved a nipple into my mouth. While I was being forced to orally service her breast, she lowered her warm wet tight pussy onto my cock and started to fuck me like it was the last time I would fuck someone again. About 20 minutes later, and for her 4 or 5 orgasms, my cock exploded filling her cunt with lots of cum. She got off of me and let my cum drain out of her pussy onto the floor. 'Yup, I was right! You'll make a great part of my orchard!' I must have been looking at her kinda funny because she started to explain what was going to happen to me and why i would no longer have a life. 'I'm a farmer, she started her explanation, but more technically I run an orchard. It's a pussy orchard and I have hundreds of thousands of cunts that I breed for milk production and reproduction and general sex slave uses. And since you are no longer married and it doesn't seem that anyone wants you; I think you'll make a great addition to my orchard.' While she was talking, the farmer had been moving some things around in an industrial refrigerator and brought out a glass vial that had what looked like a giant sperm in it. She open the lid and took the creature out and put it under a heat lamp to thaw out. 'That is your new master, by the way. He is an alien life-form from another planet. Once he thaws out, I'll implant him into you and let him start the feminizing process. In about 10 minutes the creature started to thaw out and the outer shell cracked and fell off to reveal a creature that was basically and eyeball with a multitude of tentacles. The farmer, now wearing latex gloves, gathered up some of my cum from the earlier fucking and covered the creature with it. She then pulled the dildo out of my ass and stepped behind a very solid glass wall. 'I never did get your male name, not that it matters now. Once it's done with you all you'll ever be is a fuck toy. Have fun!' The alien took that as his signal to start having his way with me because the very first thing he did was to shove a tentacle into my asshole, and then another and another. I was about to scream from the almost innumerable amount when he shoved a large tentacle in my mouth to gag me. The farmer said I blacked out after he stuck the 200th tentacle in my ass........