Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-23-2009, 10:39 AM
feelgoodpassion

Euphoric Encounter

one of my weekly fucks wrote this entry into her diary and iv tweaked it to tell her story,

every month my boss sends two collegues for training on a saturday to keep us up to scratch & this particular month it was my turn. It was being held out of town and we were being put up in a hotel for the weekend.Its such a big company u dont know who else is going with u until u arrive at the hotel.

I arrived at the reception on friday and checked in when the receptionist informed me that my collegue was already checked into my room.I said it must be a mistake Im booked into a single room but she said no its a twin room and we're booked solid for the night.I angrily went to my room to see who I had to share with,proberbly some boring old stiff.

I walked in and there he was sitting at the laptop typing away.I wasnt pleased about sharing with a man as my husband wouldnt be happy with this but when i saw his bulging arms and sun bleached hair i thought a bit of eye candy wouldnt hurt. I introduced myself and he said hi im kevin i promise i'll stay out of your way but i said no need i'l be heading to the spa soon & will be gone most of the day.i unpacked and headed straight down to the spa area.

I decided to indulge in a full body massage to relax myself and afterwards i was longing for my husband to be there to massage the other areas that needed attention.I got a few treatments in the salon and felt invigorated after i had my pussy waxed completely as my husband doesnt like it bare & figured i could keep it hidden until it grew back.he only visited that area once a month anyway.He's an old fashioned guy who only does one position at the one speed.I always longed for more.

I returned to an empty room and decided to have an early night.I changed into my nightie and got into bed. I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

I later awoke to a strange feeling.I was feeling very aroused but knew something wasn't right.thats wen it registered kevin was lying on my bed behind me and was fingering my cunt from behind! I started to panic inside and was about to scream when he suddenly started massaging my other hole with his thumb. this was an area that my husband refused to attend to and boy it felt so good.i could feel my panties rub my bare lips and it tickled me with delight.I turned my head to look at kevin and he stopped what he was doing and it was then i realised I didnt want it to so i whispered dont stop.I was glad i had the waxing earlier.

with that he started to finger me again and i could tell he was enjoying it.I looked down at his cock and it was the most magnificant thing iv ever seen.it was long smooth and very very hard.its head throbbed and was turning purple.i wrapped my fingers around it and started to glide his skin up and down in motion to his fingers inside me.I turned and laid on my back and i rubbed my fingers down my smooth pussy grazing my bud as i did so.he must have been playing with me for a while because I was sopping wet.

he started to nibble my nipples and it wasn't long before he got to my now aching clit.He munched on it until i was at breaking point and i was screaming at him to fuck me hard.he grabbed my ankles and raised my legs onto his sholders and guided his gorgeous cock into my snatch.I screamed with pleasure at the top of my lungs as he rammed me so hard that his balls were hitting my ass.He was moaning like a wild man saying it was the tightest slit he ever entered. With my legs on his shoulders he leaned forward and started flicking my nipples with his tounge.i could feel the full lenght of him inside me violating my husbands secret garden.If he could see me now being fucked while i was bent in half with my bare lips sticking up for anyone to take.

My body shuddered uncontrollably as i came all over his dick.He pulled his raging stiff cock out and it glistened with my come all over it. I sat up and licked my come off his smooth hard shaft and wished i could kiss my husband now so he'd know what my juices tasted like.kevin whispered in my ear to turn around and get on my hands and knees.I did as he said and i felt the scalding hot head of his knob against my untouched hole.He pushed it thru and i winced in pain but that soon turned to euphoria as he pumped his cyclops into my virgin passage.

I got a feeling of fullness as He rammed his fist into my pussy while he fucked my ass. I thought I was going to explode with the feeling of euphoria that was flowing thru my body. Kevin was grunting like a possessed animal wildly fucking his cyclops into me.I knew he was close to spurting his juice so i bucked back against him and he roared my name out with pleasure.I felt his hot salty cum leak into my crevasses and i wanted to keep that warm feeling there for a while longer so when he pulled out i clenched my sphincter shut.Kevin fell beside me and said he was exhaused from fucking a tiny slit and a virgin gash.i told him his nectar was still captured in my gash and he said i was a dirty slut who needed a proper fucking on a weekly basis.My husband doesnt get to see my constantly bare snatch and kevin still pumps his nectar into my crevasses every week.