Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-01-2009, 03:04 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Til Death

I groaned as I fought to stay asleep for the fourth time tonight. I had been struggling for sleep for the past week. I always woke up exhausted and feeling like I had been through a wrestling match. Even so, I always felt content. I was debating whether I should finally break down and see a doctor about my sleeping (or lack thereof) condition. I sighed and rolled over to face the intrusive green light of the alarm clock. Why did I always wake up near midnight? The darkness of the room was pierced only by the clock’s glow. I rubbed my eyes, stretched, and snuggled down into my blankets. In the morning, I would make a doctor’s appointment.

The angry and persistent buzzing of my alarm was the next thing that woke me. I stretched and yawned as I pulled the blankets off me. The air in the room felt like a freezer. I shivered as I got dressed for work, making a mental note to have the thermostat checked. I rushed out the door, attempting to ignore the soreness of my body. My eyes were blurry and I still felt cold. Maybe there was more to this no sleeping thing. Maybe I was getting sick or something. I cursed as I remembered that I was going to make a doctor’s appointment before leaving for work. Oh well, I could survive one more night without sleep.

By the time I got home, I was exhausted. I took a quick hot shower and slid between the sheets. I thought I would surely sleep well tonight. Today had been extremely busy at work and I felt more drained than I usually did. I barely took notice that my bedroom didn’t feel like an ice box like it did last night. Maybe the furnace had fixed itself. I shrugged to myself and burrowed down into my blankets. I gazed at the moonlight streaming in through the window. An eerie sensation crept over me as the moon was shrouded by a cloud and the room became black. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around myself. Living alone always came with a price.

I sat bolt upright, the blankets cascading down off my shoulders. I thought I had heard something. I glanced quickly around the room. In the glow from that damned alarm clock, I couldn’t see anything suspicious. It was probably all in my head or another wild critter snooping around outside. My heart was racing and I was shaking. I tried to reason with myself that there was nothing there and that I was overreacting. I took in a deep breath and slowly let it out to try and calm myself. My eyes grew wide as I saw the vapor from my breath. I finally noticed just how cold it was. I shivered and wrapped myself up in blankets. What the hell was going on?

Something shone in the corner of the room opposite where I sat. I blinked and rubbed at my eyes, thinking that I was seeing something not really there. When I opened my eyes, the glowing orbs were still there. I wanted to scream but my throat felt paralyzed. The two orbs floated side by side. My brain was trying to rationalize them away but I just couldn’t find a good explanation for what I was seeing. As I sat frozen in place, they slowly moved closer to me.

Before I could come to my senses and race out of the bed, something that felt like two cold hands pressed down on my shoulders, keeping me from running. I was afraid to look to see who or what was holding onto me. Slowly, I turned my head to look at my right shoulder. There was nothing there but I could still feel the pressure holding me down.

“Don’t fear me, my love,” a soft masculine voice said. I had no idea where the voice had come from but I was riveted with fear that some man had broken into my house. My eyes widened as the two glowing orbs moved even closer to the foot of my bed. In an instant, they disappeared and I felt cool air flowing down my cheek and the side of my neck. That same voice, so soft and comforting whispered in my ear, “I would never hurt you.” The pressure from the invisible hands on my shoulders dissipated. Instead, those frigid invisible hands slid down over my collarbone, pushing the blankets down into my lap. I felt the hands slid down each of my breasts and down my stomach. I felt like I was hallucinating or losing my mind. There was nothing there!

My eyes had finally adjusted to the darkness. I could see something slithering its way up under my blankets from the foot of my bed. I shook as I watched it snake its way closer and closer to me. “Relax, my darling,” that voice said. As if I had lost control over myself, I felt my muscles relax and I felt at peace. I didn’t fear whatever was coming to get me. It was cold as well, like the invisible icy hands that had washed down over my body a moment before. It grazed against my leg, causing me to shiver as it advanced up towards my hip and thigh. When I threw back the blankets to see what was there…there was nothing.

I crawled over to the edge of the bed just as the moonlight came clawing back in through the window. The flash of light caught those glowing orbs again. This time, I could vaguely make out a human shape. The moonlight glinted in what I now recognized as the being’s eyes. Instead of fearing him, a new emotion flooded me for I finally figured out what he was. My heart raced as his voiced echoed in my head. I believed him when he said he wouldn’t hurt me.

The figure sat on the bed next to me. His movements were outlined by the light of the moon. I saw his arm rise as he extended his hand towards me. The room became dark again as a cloud drifted over the moon. I felt his fingertips barely touch the back of my neck. They slowly glided down my spine. I arched my back like a cat, enjoying his touch. In a flash, I could sense the he had moved behind me. Both of his hands gripped onto my hips before sliding down over my ass. His hands wedged themselves between my thighs, forcing them to part. One of his hands passed between my legs and rested against my abdomen. His other hand rested lightly on my lower back. The hand on my abdomen slid down between my legs, teasing my pussy lips. The hand on my back slowly drifted to my ass and back to my lower back, repeating its motion as he continued to tease. I gasped as his cold fingers finally slid into my slit. I was surprised by how wet I already was.

His fingertips found the entrance to my pussy, sliding just inside before slipping back out. I moaned softly in my throat. He seemed to be waiting just for that moment. With an inhuman speed, he drove three fingers into my hungry pussy. I rocked myself back against his hand each time he drove it into me. Within a few seconds, I was quaking with an intense orgasm that came out of nowhere. My juices flowed down my inner thighs. I could feel its warmth as it descended.

Before I had recovered, I found myself being pulled downwards. When I looked down between my legs, I saw those glowing eyes again. This time they were burning a deep red, as if there was an intense fire inside them. With a grin, I closed my eyes and arched towards the ceiling as his tongue lapped feverishly at my dripping pussy. His tongue slipped over my pulsing clit and pushed its way inside me. I felt the teasing of his fangs as he sucked on my pussy lips. I fell forward onto my hands and gripped the tangled blankets. His tongue darted into me, faster and deeper than I thought possible. Before I could reach another orgasm, I found myself grasped by the throat and my back shoved against the wall.

With his one hand on my neck still pinning me against the wall, it felt as if there were a dozen more hands doing several things all at once. One grazed down my side while another fondled and cupped my breasts while yet another toyed with my erect nipples. His head dipped down as he sucked and nipped at one of my begging nipples. With a quick gaze into my eyes, he pressed his lips against my neck. He rammed his hard dick into my pussy as I felt his fangs pierce my neck. His body slapped against mine as he forced himself deeper into me. My pussy clenched his cock as it pulsed into me. His hand tightened around my throat as he continued to lap at my neck. I felt no pain, only the pleasure from his dick thrusting harder into me.

I felt as if I were going to explode. My body went cold and rigid as a massive orgasm consumed me. I felt his balls slapping into me and finally his body jolted. He pressed his cock as deep into me as possible. I felt a spreading coolness inside me as his load exploded into me. Our bodies remained locked together, my pussy still grasping his pulsing cock as my vision darkened…

I woke up to nothing but silence. He was already awake, peering outside the door to a room that I didn’t recognize. Even in the dark, I saw him reach out his hand for me. I walked over and grasped his hand as he threw back the huge, heavy door. As we walked farther out into the moonlight, I glanced back…and saw the tomb in which we both rested.