Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-13-2010, 09:32 PM

The Transfer

I had noticed the blonde all night long at the restaurant. She was very tall with miles of leg and unnaturally huge tits and she didn't seem concerned to be out in public with no underwear at all. Her top was painted skin-tight on her and her nipples were poking at least an inch out while her skirt was so short you could cup her tight ass as she walked by; and I did a couple of times. As the night wore on she dropped a business card on the table and said 'If you're brave enough, it is the opportunity of a lifetime. However, if you don't think you can handle the rules don't bother showing up." Then she straddled me and gave me a nice full deep kiss while giving me one hell of a lap dance. After which she got up and left without even telling me her name. When I had recovered enough to pay attention, I looked at the card she gave me. It said, 'Sex Toy' with a phone number underneath. On the back of the card, the following rules were listed.

1) this job will replace your life
2) you will exist to have sex
3) you will have no will of your own
4) you can never leave

A date and time were listed as well as directions to the office. I drank myself drunk and then got a cab home to think about this new job. Looking back now, I think they cased me for this job; not that it matters much. Back then I thought why not what could it hurt. In the morning, I arrived at the office ready to begin. I went through the standard paperwork you fill out at any job and was told all the rules and benefits that apply. The blonde I had talked with last night showed up to take me to the office doctor for a physical. She looked very different now with a business suit on and no skin showing compared to last night. Before we left, a secretary informed her that I had signed all the paperwork and was now considered an employee. She then asked me to take off my clothes and give them to her. After taking my clothes, she promptly threw them in the trash. While I was standing there speechless, she grabbed me by the balls and dragged me down to the doctors office. Her face had changed from happy to evil and she wasn't very nice anymore. 'Come on slut, move your lazy ass or I will stick the biggest cock in the office up there without any lube!' I was starting to get concerned about this new job now.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:34 AM

Transfer #2

The door slammed behind us in the doctor's office. The blonde let go of my balls which were hurting real bad from being used to drag me all the way down the hall. Before I could do or say anything, she dropped to her knees and started giving me a blowjob that would have sent any guy to heaven. After I shot a load down her throat with a ball draining orgasm, the blonde turned the lights off in the office and left. I tried to get up and follow her but I couldn't see very well with the lights off. Fumbling around the office for the light switch I stopped up short when I felt a pair of lips start sucking my cock. At the same time soft hands started playing with my balls and ass. I found the light switch and turning on the lights I saw that the Dr and two assistants had come in the room for the exam. 6 of the longest legs, 6 of the biggest breasts, and 3 of the wettest pussies. These 3 ladies were way too hot to be doctors. I didn't have too much time to think about this point as one of the assistant doctors stuck a needle in my ass with some sort of sedative and I slumped over asleep.