Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Slut Lolver

Two Days in August

Due to my eyesight I'm not writing any new stories, instead I'm making Audio stories and posting them on my web site (link in my signature below). I do have many text stories there also,
~~~~~~

My wife and I were both 18 years old when we married. I had some sexual

experience but she didn't have any. All she had ever done was to kiss and

neck with a boy and let him put his hand inside her blouse. It was the night

before our marriage that I took her cherry. We learned sex together and she

was one hot little bitch after the ffirst few times.She loved for me to play

wit5h her nice big tits and sometimes I felt I couldn't stay with her in the

sex dept. I know there were days we fucked at least five times.

We had been married about a year when a cousin of mine brought his parents to our home town to see my mother. They were from Texas and he was a Pastor of a church in a small Texas town. He was about 40 and Divorced at the time. I had met him once before when I was just a lad but didn't really remember him. His parents and my mother was in their late 60s so he wanted my wife and I to take him places and do things with him. We invited him to stay with us the few days they would be there and he accepted. We were out showing him the town when He asked if there was a strip joint in town and I told him there wasn't but there should be some in a larger city that was about an hours drive away and he suggested we go. I had not been to one before and my wife and I were still under age but we went anyway.

We got in without being carded and sit at a table on the edge of the dance floor. This was way back before the girls went top less or danced on a stage. They wore tassels to cover their nipples and G-strings. They would serve your drinks and when the music started they would dance thru the tables. When the girls weren't dancing everyone would get up and dance to a few songs before the next stripper took her turn. Harold and my wife were on the floor a lot and I noticed at times they were dancing real close, She seemed to be enjoying it. Once I thought I saw him kiss her but I wasn't sure. I do know for sure that on some of the slow dances he had his hands on her ass pulling her closer to him.

There was one cute little black stripper that he got to playing with and she stayed around our table most of the night. She pulled her G-string over to the side a few times so he/we could see her nice lips. Once he said something about sucking her tit and she asked as her cupped each one "Chocolate" or "Vanilla?"

We closed the place down and headed for home.As he got in the back seat he pulled my wife in with him. She was about half lit and didn't protest So I took off driving.We were talking about the night and how much fun we had when I asked a question that didn't get an answer. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw his left arm around her pulling her to him and they were kissing. The way her head was moving I knew they were deep tongue kissing each other. He dropped his hand from up around her shoulder and laid it on the outside of her thigh. She was wearing a summer dress and soon he had it pulled up and was rubbing her bare thigh.I reached up and adjusted the mirror so I could view them better. At the same time I pulled at my pants as my dick was getting hard and I needed more room for it. I turned my attention back to them. She has rolled over so she was about halfway on top of him. This had put her nice ass up in the air and his hand was now under the dress and I could tell he was rubbing her ass. Then she spread her legs to give him access to her pussy. I could tell she was getting hot and he was finger fucking her. In those days everyone had one of those big gas guzzlers that had beach seats and enough room in the back seat for a hot tub. Well maybe not a hot tub but we had fucked in it many times already.Then he moved he other hand to her blouse and unbuttoned the top 2 or 3 buttons. She moved some and I saw his hand slip in under her to her boobs. They laid in that position a few minutes still kissing with both his hands on her private parts.

My cock was so hard now that I un-zipped my pants and released it into my hand. It looked as if my wife was going to be fucked soon and in a way I was hoping she would."I hope you don't mind what we are doing back here," he said, "Those drinks turned her into a HOT little bitch."

"It's not the drinks,"I answered. "She is always like that, and no I don't

mind."

I knew I was going to have a decision to make real soon. They were going to want to fuck and should I let them? I was starting to leave to city and was loosing some of the lights. This made it harder to see what was happening. The moon was bright and the lights from other cars helped but I was having to watch the road more so I couldn't watch them as I wanted too. I started looking for a place I could pull off and park. "Yes I had decided

they could fuck."I came to an exit ramp that looked like it led up to a farm road that went over the freeeway. I pulled off and drove to the top where there was a wide spot and a street light. I pulled off and parked. As I turned around to look my wife's nice ass was almost in my face. He had her panties pulled to one side as he fingered her with his other hand. He was moving his fingers in and out of her hairy pussy and I could already hear the sounds of her wetness. As I looked lower I could see she had his cock in her hand and was rubbing his big balls.

Back in those days good girls didn't suck and if a guy eat pussy he didn't talk about it. Also this was long before shaved pussies were thought of and even-tho we were married we hadn't yet tried oral sex on each other.Then I think he realized we were parked and he moved around her so he could see me,

"Do you mind if we fuck,"he asked."Not as long as I can watch and maybe join in."

"Feel free to join anytime Cus."

He opened the door and laid her on her back on the seat. Her ass was on the edge with her feet hanging out the open door. He raised her dress up and pulled her panties off. I knew when she let me pull her panties off that was permission for me to fuck her, that is what she was doing now. He knelt on the ground and leaned over spreading her wet and juicy pussy lips. Then he went down on her and started licking. This was new to her but she knew how to show him she liked it. She grind her pussy into his face.This was also new to me but when I saw her reaction I kenw I would have to try it. As he licked her she had orgasms on top of each other. He also raised her ass in his hands and licked her ass. As he did she started begging to be fucked.

"Fuck me oh please fuck me now! I want your cock in me of please fuck me."

He walked around the car and opened the other door telling her to move back and hang her head over the seat. He Laid his dick to her lips and told her to suck it. I watched with interest and excitement wondering what she would do.

The lights in the car were on with the doors being open and every so often a car would pass on the highway below us. I wondered how many people were trying to guees what we were doing as they drove by. Her eyes darted at me as if she wanted my approval so I nodded my head. Then she looked back up at him and said, "If I do will you fuck me then?" She took his cock in her mouth. The thoughts went through my mind, she not only is going to be a Whore she is a bad girl too, She is a cocksucker. She sucked and licked him a few minutes before he went back around to the other side. My cock was out of my pants and I was slowly stroking it. He moved inside the car and she spread her legs as she continued begging to be fucked. She grabbed his cock and pulled it to her pussy and held it there until he pushed it inside of her. With that she started moaning as she spread her legs more so he could go deeper. As he slowly fucked her he sucked on her nice 38Ds. She was giving him everything she has ever given me if not more.

As hot as she was and as good as she was fucking that night it didn't take

him long before he busted a nut in her. As he did she screamed in pleasure

and the in horror."I'm not on birth control and could have your baby."

She sit in the front with me the rest of the way home. Thank God for beach

seats she could cuddle in my arms as I drove. After a few minutes she

whispered to me,

"I hope you're not mad at me."

"Now why would I be mad?"

"Because I sucked him and wanted him to fuck me."

"I gave permission for you to fuck an I don't care if you want to be a bad

girl and suck cock."

"No one else will know I have sucked, you won't hold it ageist me will you?"

"No way baby I hope you suck more."

"Who you?"

"Well that sounds good to me. Did you like him licking your pussy."

"Oh yes and I loved it and when he licked my ass,"

"Are you going to let me do it for you."

"Yes if you want too, I was hoping you would tyr it."

I still hadn't had any relieve so I asked her to take my hard cock out and play with it.She did and started slowly stroking it. I reached down and pulled her skirt up to expose her ass again. She had pulled her panties back on after their fuck so I slid my hand in under them.

"It's going to still be wet down there," she said, "I didn't clean myself

out."

"Don't you think you should have, it may help you from getting knocked up."

"Once he shot in me it doesn't matter what I do I can't get it all out. We

will just have to hope I don't."

As I moved my hand she moved some so I could get to her easier. My fingers went into her hot, wet cunt. As I played with her his cum just oozed from her cunt.

"Would you mind if I selpt with him tonight? I would love for him to fuck me

off and on all night."

"I don't mind but I need some relief also, would you suck me and jerk me

until I cum?"

"Ill do better than that, if you will warn me when you are going to cum I'll

suck you all the way off. He told me the next time I suck him he wants to cum in my mouth and I'd like to know what to expect first."

With that she leaned over and took my hard cock in her beautiful warm mouth. She was already learning what men like as she sucked and licked the knob then up and down the shaft. I'm glad it was early in the morning and there were few cars on the road. With all the previous excitement and now this it wasn't long before I was ready. I told her and as I released my hot load she sucked like she was missing something. She swallowed every drop of my man juice. Then as she licked her lips she looked up at me saying, "Did you like that?"

"Sure did, did you?"

She smiled and said "Sure did."She looked in the back and told me he was asleep.When we got home within a couple of minutes they disappeared into his room and closed the door.

The bedrooms were side by side with a common bath room across the hall. Every so often during the night I could hear the action from the bed hitting the wall but I couldn't hear anything they said. Once during the night I heard her get up and go into the bath room so I got up and slipped in with her. She turned into my arms and asked how I was making it. I told her fine and asked about her. She smiled as she looked me in the eyes and said she was enjoying it. As I tried to feel her pussy she pulled away to go back to him.

They were late getting up and around the next day. She looked so cute in her short PJs as she ran from room to room and to the bath. I had made breakfast and he came in to have coffee while she showered. He asked if they kept me awake and then her told me how good of a lover she was. He told me he was teaching her some things that would make her better for me to be with. He said he would be leaving the next morning to go home and hoped he could fuck her some more before he left. In fact he suggested we take some blankets and a picnic to the mountains in the afternoon. He asked if I knew of a good semi-private place we could picnic. He said it is exciting to be fucking knowing someone can walk up on you at any time. I told him sure I knew a good place but I didn't know if she would fuck out in the open like that. He said oh she will cause we won't tell her ahead of time so we made plans to go.

This time it was daylight and I could see everything that happened in the back seat. She had his cock out and was pumping it with her hand As he got hard I had my first chance to see his size and now I understood why she wanted him. He looked to be about 8 inches or so and very thick. Right at this time she leaned over and took him in her hungry mouth. She sucked like what I thought was a lady that had sucked many time before. At one point she had most of his cock deep in her throat. Then I knew what he had told me this morning was true, She would be much better for me.

We picked out a nice spot under a big shade tree by a small pond. We had to walk in about a quarter of a mile and when we parked there were 2 other cars parked there but we hadn't seen anybody else. We spread the blankets and laid to relax. She was laying with me and he started trying to talk her over to him. He told her how good she was and how much he liked fucking her. He asked her what she liked about him and at first she declined to answer. I jumped in and told her I wanted to know also so she said he excites her in many ways.

She likes the fact he is about twice her age and is well experienced. She

likes him teaching her new things but best of all she likes the thickness of

his cock. As she told us this she was slowly moving over by him. He told her to take his cock out and lick it which she did.She was starting off about

where she was when we had parked. She had wore a half t shirt without a bra and short jean cutoffs. Her tits were showing below the shirt and her cheeks were hanging out below the shorts. The legs of the cutoffs were big so as she moved we could see inside and she had left her panties off. I don't know which of them started it but soon they were kissing. As they did she was rubbing his cock and I watched him get hard again. I hoped it wouldn't be long before I could see him fucking her again. This time it would be in the day light and I could enjoy it more. It wasn't long before he turned her around as she was on her knees. He pulled her shorts aside to bury his cock in her from the rear. She always liked that doggie style as she told me I could get in a lot deeper.

I started keeping my eyes out just in case someone came.Soon he was pounding her fast and deep and she enjoyed every minute of it. With her on her hands and knees her tits were hanging below her short shirt and was really looking YUMMY.I had watched last night and now I thought it was time for me to join in. I moved over in front of her and offered my hard cock to her beautiful mouth. She didn't waste any time as she sucked it in.Now she really looked like the whore she was being. A cock in both ends at the same time. After a couple of minutes he asked me to trade ends with him. He had told her he wanted to cum in her mouth and he hadn't done it yet. She took his cock as I pounded her hard. It was so exciting to watch my beautiful wife as she sucked him that close to me. She started having mini orgasms and it wasn't long until he cum. He held her head as he unloaded his hot load into her hungry waiting mouth.

That was so hot and exciting to see that I couldn't last and I let her have

all my spunk. When I pulled out of her juices were flowing from her cunt and When she got up and turned around cum was running down her chin and onto her shirt. Then he told her to clean us both up. She licked him clean first and then me. As she finished she offered me a kiss and I took it. We hadn't been done five minutes when another couple came hiking by.

She slept with him again that night and he left the next morning. She said they fucked and sucked all night so she was going to sleep all day. I asked her if he cum in her any more or did he use rubbers. She said he didn't like rubbers so she made the decision to let him fuck her without protection. She reminded me we have been fucking without any birth control and she hasn't gotten knocked up. I was horny and wanted to get in bed with her but she said she was to sore to fuck. She said she had fucked so much she was sore and it may be a few days. She was right as she didn't get PG. I will never forget how he turned her into his whore for two days in august.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"