Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-01-2014, 11:06 PM

New Year's Celebration

It was Dec. 31 and I had spent most of the day outside. The last couple hours building snowmen with the kids and shoveling snow. About 5 p.m. I went in to feed the kids dinner. While they were eating I got ready for the evening. My husband told me he had something planned and to dress up. So, I went up to the bathroom and started the shower. As the shower got hot I disrobed and looked at myself in the mirror. I ran my hands over my breasts and gently massaged them. I secretly wished my own touch would turn me on the way a man's touch did when he touched or sucked my nipples.

I stepped in the shower letting the hot water wash over me. I washed my long brown hair and then used the shower gel to lather up. I made sure to clean my genitals well hoping for some New Year's fun. As I continued to rub I could feel myself getting wet from within. I kept rubbing my clit and almost brought myself to climax. I stopped just short, hoping my husband would do so later than evening. As I stepped out of the shower I again began massaging my breasts and playing with my nipples. The bathroom door opened and my husband walked in. Looking at me he asked "Starting the party early?" He removed my hands and began sucking on my nipples and playing with them the way he knew I liked. After a couple minutes one hand was used to gently move my legs open and he began playing with my clit, then he slowly inserted a finger. As he did a slow smile crossed his face. "My sweetheart has begun early. Since she started without me she is going to have to wait for more until later." He then removed his hands from my vagina and breasts. He started to walk into the bedroom and he turned back saying "By the way, the babysitter is here. We need to get going soon."

I got ready quickly, throwing my hair into a bun. I was secretly hoping we were going somewhere for a night of sex.

In the car he told me we were going to a New Year's Eve party at a friends house. It disappointed me because that meant no sex until after midnight. When we arrived I was handed a drink and we went our separate ways. We each spent the night talking with various friends. As he walked past me in then he would brush my breasts with his hands or grab my butt.

At 11:45 he walked up to me and said "Come on. I've got a surprise." He took me to a bedroom where some candles were lit and soft music was playing. He quickly took my black dress off of me and left me standing in my bra and panties. Then before I knew it he was out of his pants, coat, tie and shirt. With one hand he began massaging my lit through my panties and playing with a nipple through my bra. With my free hands I unhooked my bra. He quickly began sucking on my C cup breasts. He laid me back on the bed and then pulled my panties off. As I watched him he pulled his boxers off and as he did he was erect. "I want it NOW" I said". "Not yet" he whispered. He began where he had left off in the bathroom sucking on my nipples, playing with my clit and using his fingers in me.

I lost track of time, but I was getting very turned on. I could hear the others in the living room, so I made sure to not make much noise. I suddenly heard someone say "1 minute to midnight". My husband looked at me and said "Ready?" "Oh God, YES!". He spread my legs further and positioned himself while continuing to play with my nipples. The people in the other room began the countdown at the 15 second mark. At the
9 second mark my husband pushed in,
8 he pulled out,
7 he pushed in,
6 he pulled out,
5 he pushed in.

My breathing was getting labored and my body was reacting without my control.

4 he pulled out
3 he pushed in
2 he pushed in further
"Here we go!"
1 we both came together. Both yelling loudly as we did. We then collapsed in exhaustion.

What a way to ring in the new year. Happy New Year to me!