Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2016, 05:24 PM

Jon And Nicole, Sexual Craziness

After Camille's visit Jon and Nicole find themselves fucking like crazy.They usually fuck like anywhere from six to eight times a day,but now they have more than doubled that now and It's driving them crazy because they are in control of their sex life but for the time being they have lost it.
On the way to their restaurant Nicole leans over Jon's crotch as he is driving and whips out his cock and balls and pumps his dick up to It's desired hardness and then proceeds to sucks it as Jon is driving and he let's out a small moan and says Nickie that feels as she is bobing her head up and down his cock and also licking his balls. Then as they get to Jon And Nicole's Place Nicole deflates his dick just enough to put It back in his cargo shorts and then Jon says Nickie we are going finish this as soon as we get Inside the office, Nicole gives Jon a devilish smile and says my pussy needs dick again, your dick.
Jon and Nicole go Inside their restaurant say hello to Emil, Helga and their kids and tell them not to bother us as they head Into the office as Emil tells Helga that their addiction is reaking It's nasty head againand Helga says well It does look that way but It has been a while as she smiles at Emil giving him her bedroom eyes and he whispers tonight honey. As soon as Jon Nicole get Into the office Nicole peels off her tight blouse, tight skirt that hugs her shapely ass and off comes the bra freeing her massive tits and has already strip and pumped up his cock again and gets it real hard and then he hugs NIcole kissing hard on her lipsas he squeezes each of her titties and nipples, Nicole grabs his cock and starts stroking It and then goes down to her knees and starts sucking the head of his cock as she stroke his shaft and at times licks and sucks his balls. Then Jon picks up Nicole kisses her again places her on the desk and starts eating her pussy and sucking her clit as she says Jon this Is driving me crazy ohhhh Holy Shit Jon as she starts to cum again JON FUCK ME with that hard cock of yours and Jon says your wish Is my command Nickie as he pennetrates and they both at the same let out a loud moan and then Jon says Nickie your pussy feels great,Nicole says Damn Jon your DICK your DICK oh shit!!! As Nicole cums again. Breathing heavily Nicole says Jon are you going to be able to cum? Jon looks at her and says fuck yeah!!! And then grabs NIcole off the desk and says to her come here Nickie and leads her to the leather sofa and their is a thick rug In front of the sofa so Jon Instructs Nicole to get down on the back of her head and top her shoulders as she does this her legs are hanging over and then Jon stradles her as he is putting his cock in her pussy, Nicole says ohhh JON this is NEW!!! Fuck ME FUCK ME, Jon does that and he fucking her harder and harder as he does this Nicole notices he is about to cum and she says Jon I want you to JERK IT OFF and cum all over my face Jon says In a heavy voice as he Is fucking her really hard OH OH OH GOD NICKIE!! as he pulls out and jerks off and CUMS all over face. Nicole says Jon that was FANTASTIC!!!! BABY as Jontry to wipe off the come off her. And then he kisses her again and says Nicole let's go home and get this thing handled and she agrees. They leave the restaurant after telling Emil and Helga we are going home for a few days to get this this craziness handled.
Once they get home Jon and Nicole just go on a fuckfest a two/person fuckfest. They fucked all over their home, backyard, In the pool and hot tub and their private beach area. And Naddie Rhoades came over during that time getting her piece wood and ass until Jon could cum anymore. As Naddie leaves Nicole says to her you always know when to come over and help us get a handle on our addiction. Naddie gets closer to Niccole and kisses her and says I love you two lovebirds and besides I'm always to help. Nicole says thanks, Naddie says go take care oif your hubby he looks worn out. Nicole goes back to their bedroom hops back In bed with Jon and says I love dear hubby, he says I love you to, very much and
kisses her again. And then Nicole says Jon what the hell happened that we lost our control on our addiction? Jon says It was Camille. Camille says Nicole, how could that be? Jon says remember how she showed up at our restaurant wearing that sexy halter top which barely contained her massive titsand that tight ass skirt which showed her legs and her round ass.And then we get back here as we are getting ready, well to fuck she has stripped out of her clothes and recites the rules of the house. And proceeds to fucks us with wreckless abandon. Nicole says yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Well Jon she does want to come back but not for a while. Jon and Nicole fall Into a nice night of slumber.
A few days they get an email from from Lyrica Smith a friend of Nicole's.She is asking If she could visit and stay with Jon and Nicole for a few days. But Nicole says Jon look at Lyerica Jon says what!! Come here Jon look at the pictuires Lyrica sent us, Lyrica sent a series of pictures of herself naked. Look Jon her big thick round ass is well oiled, oh God Damn her pussy is smooth and oiled as well as her big titties. NIcole says Jon I never knew that she wanted to fuck you or me.Jon says let's send her a small video of us fucking telling her to come on down for a good time. And Jon and Nicole do just that as NIcole is sucking Jon's sucking cock and tells Lyrica her girl cum on down and stay with us as Jon says oh fuck Nickie I'm cuming as he cums in Nicole's mouth. Lyrica gets the return email and masterbates to It as tells herself going have a great time fucking UncLe Jon and Nicole.