Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2001, 03:13 PM

Hot and Wet right now. Huh oh yes

Right now I want a man to satisify my needs, if you were my sex toy, tell me what you would do for me.
Old 12-18-2001, 11:40 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

What an opening.

I would start off by spreading you eagle on a bed, then I would massage your entire body to get you nice and relaxed. Then I would lie between your legs and begin to slowly and methodically torment you. I would kiss your inner thighs to your inner knees and then back up again. Missing your pussy completely.

Then after teasing you this way for several minutes, I would dive into your hot, wet pussy and begin to suck on your clit and swollen lips. Sucking your juices from you. I would us my tongue on you, flattening it out so it is nice and wide and then lick you from the bottom of your pussy in between your lips, up to your clit.

After sucking your clit into my mouth and rolling it around, I would then start to slowly massage your pussy lips with my fingers and then work a single finger into your wet pussy. Rubbing your inner walls until I found your G-spot and then I would rub and pres your G-spot into your pelvic bone.

How's that for starters?

Old 12-19-2001, 01:56 AM
davethegreat

I'd bend you over and slam you to orgasm.
Old 12-19-2001, 04:39 PM
Stiff Member

Heres a thought.....

I would wine and dine you untill we had our bellies full.(got to have energy for whats to cum up) Play some soft music, and get rid of the clothing. Do some nude slow dancing. After the hearts start beating from the anticiapation, we lie down on the floor.(floors are great for rolling around) I climb between your legs and lick up and down your thighs, then dive right in with my tounge. I love to bring a women to orgasm with my tounge. Then I move up your body to your mouth so you can taste your own juices. I slid in so gentle at first untill im in deep than we speed it up untill sweat beads up on our bodies. Faster and faster, harder and harder untill we both let loose.
Wow that was great! now im all worked up.
Old 12-19-2001, 04:43 PM

i would tie you to the bed spread eagle and eat your pussy until you almost came. I would then use a vibrator on your pussy any stop it just before you cum. I would do this over and over until you were begging me for an orgasm. I would then untie you and fuck you till you finally came.
Old 12-21-2001, 11:50 PM

I've got to say there are some damn good responses to this thread! But so far Buddy's sounds the best! Just a little bit of bondage and tormenting!

Sweet Chastity
Old 01-04-2002, 09:30 AM

Thumbs up

I dun think one toy is enuf to satisfy you....i will invite all my other fellow toys to let you have the best time of your life. as for wat will "we" do, you ll find out when you try it out.......
Old 01-04-2002, 03:18 PM
loveli1

Talking

i think dave the great needs to give me a call cause he sounds like my kind of guy.
Old 01-06-2002, 11:22 AM
Insatiable

What would I do???

When a woman is that horny, I waste NO time. I'd drop your pants/skirt, slide your panties down around your ankles, spread your legs and just fuck your pussy hard and fast until your pussy quivered in ecstasy.
Old 01-06-2002, 09:51 PM

Re: What would I do???

Quote:
Originally posted by rabbit
When a woman is that horny, I waste NO time. I'd drop your pants/skirt, slide your panties down around your ankles, spread your legs and just fuck your pussy hard and fast until your pussy quivered in ecstasy.

I hate to say it but your answer doesn't get me hot or bothered. Nothing personal but the end isn't always as fun as the journey and there is so much more you could do before you just dived right in. Why just start fucking? Sounds like you don't want her to change her mind.

After all, she says she wants a man to satisfy her needs. That doesn't mean she's horny yet. That's where you come in. You have to get her horny.

I mean if a guy told me he was horny and wanted to fuck me I would still take the time for some foreplay. I would definitely prolong the wait before I take his cock in my pussy. I'd get him so hot that he'd be begging for me.

Sweet Chastity
Old 01-07-2002, 09:14 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Quote:
Why just start fucking?

Because sometimes "Quickies" are the best!!

Come on Rabbit...let's show her!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 01-07-2002, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LoveDiva4u

Because sometimes "Quickies" are the best!!

Come on Rabbit...let's show her!!

I guess the problem is that I've had too many quickies, now I want a guy to go all night! Or at least a couple of hours or more . It also would probably be different if I had vaginal orgasms. I don't seem to feel much during intercourse but the more excited I am the more intense sex is.

Sweet Chastity
Old 01-07-2002, 04:51 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool Chastity

Sounds to me like you need the following: Take you into the bathroom, where a nice hot bubblebath is drawn with candles everywhere. Then wash your entire body and hair too, and once you are done help you out and dry you off completely.
Then take you to the bedroom, lie you on the bed and start to slowly caress your entire body. Getting you completely ready and all your nerve endings alert.
Then start to kiss your face, your chin, your ears, your neck, your chest and down to your nipples. Spending a great deal of time sucking, kissing, and licking your breasts and nipples.
Then kiss down toyour pussy and slowly take your erect clit into his mouth and suck it deep in, while running his fingers all over your inner thighs.
Then slowly pushing a finger into you as he continues to suck and lisk on your enflamed lips, getting your juices all over his face until you have orgasmed so much that you push him away from you and beg for a short break to recover.

Old 01-08-2002, 07:31 AM

I think i would have to blindfold you as you enter my house..
Then lead you into the bedroom and remove you clothing very slowly...
then tie you to the bed and get out mr whip and gently whip you all over
my wife would then "kiss you better" in all the places you have been whipped...
then a 3some to remember
Old 01-09-2002, 10:12 AM
eastbayfun

I would start by telling you how horny you have made me, how hot you are, and how I must have you. Then I would worship your body, kissing you, sucking your tits, rubbing you, massaging you, licking your clit, being very verbal, and letting you know how hot you are. I would get you all worked up and you would get hotter and very verbal as well. I would tease you and make you tell me how bad you needed to be fucked. Then, when the time was right, I would make you ask me to please fuck you. When you asked, I would order you to suck my cock first. Then I would fuck you hard, long, and fast. I would not let myself cum until I knew you had cum. I would continue the dirty talk, and soon we would be in another world where all we felt was pure pleasure. We would get all hot and sweaty and then I would ask you if you needed my cum. I would then explode, either in your mouth, or all over your face and body. It will leave us both breathless, sweaty, messy, and most definately happy and content. Then when I got my breath back, we could get even wilder.