Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-10-2005, 03:01 AM
my new addiction

Driving Dangerously

You change up into fifth, then put your hand back on my thigh. After a full day and night in your bedroom, only leaving for food and water, we thought maybe some sunshine would be a good idea! I sneak a kiss, and place my hand on your leg...innocent at first....but as the road gets less interesting my hand slowly wanders further up your leg, a cheeky grin forming on my face.

You give me that 'you wouldn't' look, which only encourages me more as I undo your pants and start to stroke you. You try hard to concentrate on the road as I tease you with my hand, soft, then hard, slowly, then faster...even after a full day at it, you still rise to attention. I twist in my seatbelt, and lean over you, the risk of being seen by cars driving past excites me even more as I start to tease you with my mouth, softly kissing the head of your cock whilst still stroking it with my hand.

I take as much in my mouth as I can, trying hard not to knock the steering wheel in the process...licking...sucking...maybe a little teeth if you can handle it....

I feel the car slowing down and turning off the main road, I have no idea where your pulling in to, but I don't really care because I know what's coming...You turn off the engine, you lift my head, and motion for me to climb over to the backseat...I kick off my shoes, unclip my seat belt and shuffle over...you follow me and push me down into the backseat.

You kiss me, softly at first, but then harder and more aggressive as you push your tongue into my mouth, your hands up my shirt, expertly unclipping my bra and gathering up my shirt..I grab the bottom of your shirt, and we break away for just a moment so we can pull off each others clothes before kissing again..I run my hands over your back and neck and shoulders, loving the feeling of your cold skin on my hot hands...you kiss me again and again....down my neck...softly leaving a trail of kisses down my chest...you bite me...just softly...and hold me close to you.

I slip out of my jeans and wrap my legs around you, pushing your pants away with my feet. You tease me, pushing yourself against me...close enough so I know what's coming...but far enough away to drive me crazy..

You run your cock over my slit, rubbing my clit with it...teasing me even more before you slide into me...just having you inside me nearly tips me over the edge as I bite my lip...trying hard not to be too loud..

Lucky you had the suspension done in the car.

It only takes a few strokes before I can't hold it in any longer...

uuuhhh...mmmmm...oh...aaannn..andy...mmmmmmm....UU HHHHH!

You hold me close to you as I cum...and keep going...knowing you'll be able to get me going again..backseats weren't made for this, but we can't get enough...

uhhh....agggaainn....mmmm...andy!!!

You feel me tighter against your cock as I cum again....and you know your time is soon...I feel you pushing into me...3 more strokes as you blow your load into me...feeling your cum inside me sets me off again as I muffle my screams into your chest...

We lay, uncomfortable, but exhausted, along the backseat...

"Where were we going again??"
Old 12-10-2005, 07:27 PM
my new addiction

Any feedback is welcome - this is my first attempt at some erotic writing, my boy is away, so I thought a naughty email was in order...he seemed to like it :)