Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-01-2008, 10:54 AM

Coaches wife

During the summer I married my hot girlfriend Misty. As we returned to school most teachers and faculty did not approve of this. It attracted a lot of attention from everyone. It was late in the day I was in P.E. playing basketball when I saw Misty standing outside the back door to the gym. I ran over to meet her. We walked around the corner she lit a cigarette we took turns sharing it. My cock was semi hard bulging from my shorts.” Let me relieve some of that pressure for ya" She handed me the cigarette got on her knees took my cock out and gently sucked me. "Ah yea baby you sure can suck a dick" A few moments later the coach is standing there watching. My wife looks at him my cock still in her mouth. She lets it go and stands up. "Put that cigarette out and let’s go to the office." WE follow him to the office and wait in the lobby AS we wait I watch Misty take her hairbrush and brush her beautiful long blonde hair. About that time the coach’s wife comes in and joins her husband in the office. I look at Misty getting horny again. Her breasts bulge against her snug low-cut shirt her tight ass jeans are tucked inside her leather boots.” I can't wait to get you home" she smiles "You might not have to wait." The office door opens. The coach looks at me "Ok stud get in here" My wife starts to get up and follow. "No you stay out here for now" Mrs. Alan the coaches wife is sitting on her desk in a conservative black skirt, white blouse, black pumps she looks hot. The coach looks at his hot wife and then at me "Ok stud strip down" "Hu" "You heard me" I remove my t shirt and drop my shorts and underwear Mrs. Alan hops off her desk and approaches me. She takes my cock in her hand and inspects it "Damn you do have a big one" She strokes it a few times she gets on her knees and teases my cock with her long fingernails she plays with my balls a little before she takes me inside her mouth and sucks me. AS she sucks I watch her unbutton her blouse she takes it off then gets out of her bra and rubs her tits. She stops stands up unzips her skirt it falls to her feet left in a black garter belt nude stockings, black pumps she lays back on her desk. "You can Fuck me now" I guide my cock into her hot wet pussy putting her legs over my shoulders I pump her gently gradually building up momentum As I fuck her back in the lobby Mrs. Beasley walks in she looks at Misty then walks into the office and observes with the coach me fucking his wife. "Let’s go to another room" They leave walk across the hall into another room. "Would you like to fuck Misty?" "Hell yea" "I can make it happen But I want my pussy ate first." The coach went straight for it lifting her red dress and spreading her cunt he licks her passionately. "Oh yea that feels good" She picks up the phone and calls Connie the secretary” Yes ma’am" "Get Misty prepped for a Fucking" "Ok" Connie looks at Misty "As you wait you can go ahead and take your boots and blue jeans off.” You for real?" "I just got the call." Misty slips her boots off stands and wiggles out of her jeans.” Is this good enough?" "No everything but your socks" Misty takes her shirt, bra off Connie stares at her big Tits. She drops her thong and sits and waits. The phone rings "yes" "Send Misty in" "Ok" "Misty there ready for you" She walks in The coach is naked Mrs. Beasley is naked except for her heels "Misty come lay down on the table Misty lays down and spreads her legs. Both Mrs. Beasley and the coach examine Misty fingering her pussy and ass. The Coach mounts her and fucks her. “Ah coach I knew you been wanting to fuck me" "You damn right you little whore" As My wife is getting fucked I’m still fucking his on the floor she's riding me wildly. I can't hold back any more I grab her holding my cock inside her I shoot my load deep inside her she tosses her head back and cums at the same time. As we come down off our orgasm We get up and walk across the hall. I see my wife’s white socked feet over the coaches shoulders we watch him perform A minute later he cums and runs out of gas unable to satisfy Misty.” You son of a bitch you ain't going to get me off" I step in and slip my fat cock into my wife’s spent pussy and fuck her brains out making her cum. We all get dressed and head home.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:10 AM

Coach gets some again

Coach gets some again
I left school early for my new job at the tire store leaving my sexy wife behind in the company of her slut friend Shirley. Who just returned from alternative school. I sort of had a feeling Misty would be in trouble again when they started hanging out again. The girls are not supposed to leave school for lunch. And thats where things go wrong. "Lets go to Taco Bell for lunch" "I don't know we might get caught" "Oh please don't be a puss I'll buy" "Ok" They go to the parking lot and get in Shirley's Chevelle and cruise out to main st. where Taco Bell is. Shirley's boyfriend Clint works there he got Misty's Taco salad for free. Shirley, Clint decided they needed a quickie so they went to the men’s restroom and locked the door. They locked lips sucking each others tongues in a hot passionate French kiss Clint’s hands went down inside the elastic of Shirley's ski pants, panties and squeezed her ass. Shirley squeezed his dick then got busy unfastening his pants and taking it out to play with it. "I gotta feel this inside me." She pulls her pants, panties down below her knees. "Take them all the way off" "My bare feet ain’t touching this nasty floor make it work." She bends over leaning over the sink Clint puts it in and fucks her wildly. “Ahhh yea babe fuck me harder harder harder" Holding her around the waste he slammed her pussy as hard and as fast as he could. He finally could not hold it back he exploded inside her filling her pussy up. "Damn you got good pussy" He pulls out and they pull their pants up.” I gotta get back to work." She joins Misty at a booth. "Was it good?" "Oh yea" Shirley took a drink of coke then lit a cigarette. Misty got her one to. As they discussed everything that went on over the last 6 weeks they didn't notice Mrs. Beasley walking in. "Girls ain't ya'll supposed to be in school" They both stop and look at Mrs. Beasley with a shocked look on their face. "Maybe 6 weeks in alternative school wasn't enough for you." "Uh uh" "And I’m disappointed with you Misty you have been doing so good lately." "I’m sorry" "You damn right you are." "Put those cigarettes out lets go." They follow her out.” I need to take my car back." "No you ride with me you can walk back after school to get your car." She parks in front of the school. Thinking they were going to her office or to the detention trailer they were nervously surprised to follow her to the boys’ gym. They felt all eyes were on them as they stood in the center of the gym. While Mrs. Beasley discussed the matter with Coach Alan, coach Dudley. My wife was in a blue denim dress with a split up the back and black heels. All the boys were whistling at her as she walked her sexy legs looked great in the dress. But she looks good in anything she wears. They follow Mrs. Beasley and the coaches to the locker room. As they walk through boys would take their cocks out flaunting them at the sexy girls as they finally reached the safety of the coaches office. The girls stood at the front of a chalk board Both coaches were checking the girls out. "I think ya'll need a more intense punishment this time. Nothing seams to be working." She rubs Shirley's ass she pulls out on the elastic and peaks in at Shirley’s white cum soaked panties.” Girls take off your cloths" "But Mrs. Beasley" They both cried out in embarrassment. "No buts strip down you can leave your heels on if you want. "Misty unfastened her belt and unbuttons her dress. Her dress hits the floor everyone’s attention was on her freshly shaved cunt. She reached around her back and unhooked her bra letting her big 38D's free standing only in her 5inch heels she looks sexy as hell. She looks at Shirley Shirley looks down at her pointed toed pumps and slides her bare feet out of them. She pulls her pants, panties off and steps back into her heels her shirt, bra come off. Both the coaches strip down. Misty looks at Coach Alan” You better not leave me hanging this time.” more to come later