Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-26-2021, 08:11 AM

Story 3

As I get dressed after getting a call out to a young girl with no electric to her sockets in the bedroom, I leave a drive about 20 minutes away. I ring the door bell and a beautiful young girl opens the door wear just an old t shirt and panties, she shows me up to her room and tells me what the problem is.
Do you tea or coffee she ask. Oh coffee please, and see leave to go and make it for me.
I start to do my job and have to move some furniture, as I move the bedside draws they fly open and to my surprise I see a huge collection of toys, rope, and hand cuffs, blindfolds and gags! MMMM I look around the room and start to notice a few other hidden things! Tie rings on the ceiling and metal spreader bars, and a long metal bar with one big hole in the middle and a smaller one either side of it! Curious I take a look while she is still making the coffee.
I hear her footsteps coming up the stairs, I feel my cock start to twitch in my pants and and a smirk on my face!
As you enter the room coffee in hand you see me holding the metal neck brace and your face goes bright red as you turn away and place the coffee on the table! When you turn around again you see my towering over you, I grab your throat and push you against the wall you let out and excited moan! Well aren’t we a kinky little slut as I look into your eyes, you just start to say yes and SLAP on your face, DID I TELL YOU COULD SPEAK?? Slap your face again and hold you face in my hand!
I don’t think you have been taught properly have you, you little fucking whore! As I drag you over the room by your hair, I take the metal neck collar and hand clamps, I throw you to the floor and start to put it on you, you don’t even resist, and you even seem desperate to have it used on you!
You sit on your knees like a good girl and place your hands in the holders as I lock you into it the cold metal snaps around you wrists. MMMM don’t you look so beautiful!
I go pick some of your toys up off the floor, and throw them onto the bed, I place a blindfold over your eyes! I take rip your shirt open and pull your panties off as you push you onto your back on the floor, I will need these soon, as I laugh at you!
As I pull you back up onto your knees I push my cock into your mouth and take off the leather belt of my trousers. I fold it in half a whip it over your back, Take it all the way slut, I want you to choke on it! Fucking take it! As I push my whole cock down your throat and hold it there!!!! That’s it you whore! Your learning!
As I take my cock out of your mouth I push your panties into your mouth as a gag, find some tape and tape stick it over your mouth, then push you forward onto the bed with knees on the floor still.
I use my leather belt over your ass 20 times and across your thighs, I look around I see a cane in the corner and a leather flogger hanging on the door, I take them and hold one in each hand.
I whip your ass, thighs and back with the flogger, your skin turning bright red and stinging, then use the cane on top that, you can see the lines clearly across your skin. I put my fingers into your now wet pussy!!! MMM someone loves this don’t you slut!
I find a butt plug in your draw and using your pussy juice as lube push it into you ass hard and fast and you let out a huge muffled scream!
I push my hard cock deep into your pussy and fuck you hard and fast, while spanking your ass over and over with the cane, every slap with the cane makes you scream! I take you hitachi from the draw and tie it to you, right onto of you clit as tight as I can, so you can’t get away from it! I then push your lovense toy into your wet pussy and remove your butt plug and push my throbbing cock deep into your ass as the hitachi starts buzzing against your clit, and your Lush now on full power inside your pussy!
I fuck you harder and harder in your ass, pulling your hair and spanking you ass with my hand, As I get ready to cum I pull you up by your hair rip the tape from your mouth take the panties out and fuck your mouth hard until I shoot cum all over your face and mouth! I then put the ball gag in your mouth and push you on the floor on your knees with the cum all over your face.
OH slut, you think im done with you now??? Oh no!
I leave you on the floor and take pictures of you and your situation and start sending messages to all my friends, Now slut I hope you are going to be a good girl for me! I have just messaged all my friends and sent you picture, let’s see how many you will be satisfying today shall we! I guess we should get you cleaned up a little. I take the ball gag out of your mouth and wipe all my cum off your face into your mouth, I go to the bathroom and get a bowl of water and come back and wipe your face clean.
I but an open gag into your mouth so it can be used by anyone who wants too, I pull you up and learn you forward so I can put a butt plug in your ass! You hear my phone keep buzzing and message sounds go off, and me laughing at you! AWWWWW slut, looks like you will busy all day now! As I laugh at you! I think you love to be centre of attention don’t you! You hear me dragging something over the floor, and your toys stop suddenly. Your hear a noise that you know but can’t remember why, and they you hear typing on a keyboard! No while we wait for my friends how about we have a little fun, Lets let people control you shall we my little slut!
I log into a website and turn the camera towards you, you still blindfolded and can’t tell what is happening, suddenly your toys buzz into life! AWWWWW, looks like someone wants to control you, how about we give them more of a show soon!