Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

Lee

As the scene opens I am naked face down on a bench. The bench begins at my color bone and extends to my hip bones so my head, but and gentialia are not supported. My ankles and wrists are secured to the legs of bench. There is a thin rope wound many times around the base of balls until they stick out from my body in a hard knot. The remainder of the rope trails on the floor.
You are standing behind me flogging me slowly on my back, ass and legs. Occasionally you swat my exposed balls lightly with the flogger or trail it over them teasingly. Lee is wearing her black corest and stockings, sitting in a swiveling chair in front of me with her legs spread and her hand behind my head pushing my face into her pussy. You are commanding me lick her and suck her pussy. Her clit is in my mouth. As the flogger lands I jump and flinch sucking and pulling it at the same time . My face is soaking wet as she is close to cumming. You are demanding I make her cum. The flogging continues coupled sharp tugs on the rope attached to my balls. I struggle and desperately lick and suck Lee as hard as I can. He r breathing becomes ragged, she arches her back, moans loudly and cums all over face. The flogging stops. I feel you hand reach under me and grab my tied balls. “These are going to cum in handy “ you tell me as you squeeze them harder. I do not know what you have in store for me but I haven’t cum for two weeks so they are very full.
I am untied from the bench and stand up. You quickly hand cuff my hands behind my back and motion for Lee to lay her back on the bench legs spread wide. I watch as you slowly work a vibe into her anus. Then you push me towards her until my very hard cock touches her pussy lips, then bend me forward at the waist until I am laying on her. I feel the rope tugs my balls. She kisses me deeply and continues to as you tug on me and slowly work a finger in my ass then two. As I am squirm from the penetration my cock is rubbing all over her pussy and clit, it grows slick and wet as I hump on her.. She begins to squirm and moan into my mouth as she kisses me.
Now I feel something much larger against my anus. Your well lubed strapon screeches then enters my ass making me squirm harder. Inch my inch it goes deeper filling my tight asshole. Ignoring the slight pain I try to relax. Grunts and groans involuntarily escape me as it penetrates me deeper. Lee is sucking my tongue hard. It feels as if I can’t take any more of your cock when I feel you hips touch my ass cheeks.
My ass has never been so full when suddenly I feel a hard tug pulling my balls between my legs and behind me. I push back taking the last bit of the strapon up my ass.
It dawns on me that you have tied my balls to your strapon harness trapping me on it. I have become a living extension of it. “Lee beg me to fuck you with my new cock” you say as pull us both back, reach around and wrap you hand around it. “Please My Lady, do it , fuck me with your cock” . You guide me to her entrance and push me deep into her wet pussy. “ Oh God “ I moan as your hips hump back and forth. They pull on my balls then push into me and me into her. You are using me to fuck her and the sensations are incredible. “Lee turn it on” I feel the vibrations in my cock as the vibe in her butt comes to life. Screaming and moaning I try as hard as I can to hold back. As she announces her orgasm the contractions her around my cock almost send me over the edge. Screaming as well she turn s the vibe all the way up. You begin humping faster.
“ Lee oh god here cums I am going to fill your pussy with my cum !!” She begans to yell “ Yes fuck me, shoot it in me “ and begins to cum again.
As your fingers are suddenly and painfully twisting streeching both my nipples my mind goes into over load . You voice in my ear is demanding “ Cum Now DO IT !!!!…” as you shove me in her all the way. I scream fuck, shaking hard as my cock explodes violently throbbing and pumping load after load of thick white cum into her contracting pussy. You continue to fuck us both and my now sensitive cock head slides through her walls making feel as if I am still cumming.
Finally we stop. You kiss Lee tenderly and demand I lick her clean. Licking my cum form her I hear you say “ Now it is your turn to fuck me …..My god I think round two…..