Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Thkluvin biker

Send a message via MSN to fireman20 Send a message via Yahoo to fireman20
What I want to do to her......

This is just a thought that I had of something I would like to do with a special someone. She knows who she is but doesn't want to walk this path with me anymore......

You are wearing a black leather corset that pushes your ample breasts up & together. Your nipples are exposed and your rings shine brightly. The corset amplifies the flair of the hips I love so much. It takes all my control to keep from attacking you with wild desire.

You are standing in the middle of the bedroom, the blinfold keeping you from knowing what I am doing or if I am alone with you. I pull your arms behind you and slip the steel cuffs around your wrists. Your body responds as I take hold of your nipple rings and use them them to direct backwards toward the bed. As your legs come in contact with the mattress, the pressure on your nipples continues until you are lying down with your feet on the floor. I raise one leg in the air and carress the ankle and foot encased in a black boot that goes up to just below your knee. You moan slightly as I raise the other leg to the same height, resting both boots on my shoulders. A gasp escapes your bright red lips as I forcefully pull your knees apart. I can see you biting your bottom lip when you feel the steel rod being placed behind your knees, shackles wrapped around your knees. The length of the rod keeps yours thighs stretched to an almost uncomfortable angle. Your legs are pushed backwards, bringing your knees closer to your chest, nipples growing with excitement. A chain is attached from the inside of each shackled knee to each pierced nipple. I let go of your legs so you can feel the pressure that is applied to the rings in your lovely nipples. A long slow moan comes from deep within you as the pain makes you wet.

You hear the flick of metal, it sounds as though a knife has been opened, your thoughts are confirmed as you feel the coldness of the flat side of a steel blade being pressed against your thigh. I drag the knife up and down your leg, causing goose bumps to appear on your skin. A finger from my other hand starts to brush against your leather covered mound. Another moan exits your lips as my finger slips under your leather thong, rubbing your clean shaven lips. In a flash, my finger has pulled your thong away from your body and the knife made an easy slice through the material. Now I can admire my work as you lay there, helpless and fully exposed to me.

I take my hard cock in my hand, rubbing the head up and down the wet lips of your pussy, causing you to raise your hips, wanting me inside of you. Stepping closer, I slap the length of my cock against the lovely little clit that has came out from under it's hood. This action causes you to scream in anguish as your clit is extremely sensitive when you are this excited. I place the head at your entrance and ease in the first inch, stopping to savor the feeling. Your hips are bucking as much as you can tolerate, the chains pulling your nipples keeping you from doing much more. As the word "please" comes from your lips, I drive in the entire length of my cock, crashing our pubic bones together. Our mutual moans sound like a sexual harmony as we respond to the sensations overcoming us both. I settle in to a real slow rhythm, letting you feel every ridge and vein on my shaft. I can feel your hands, trapped underneath you, reaching for my hips trying to pull me in deeper. I pick up my pace when I can see the urgency in your movements, letting me know you are close. My speed increases even more as a powerful orgasm sweeps over your body.

As you come down from your blissful high, I remove my still hard cock from your opening, your excitement flowing out and down the my next target. I take the blindfold off your eyes so I can see your expression for what is about to come. With my stance lowered, I take aim at the sexy puckered ring of your delicious ass. I see your deep blue eyes flare as pressure from my cock is applied to your tight ring. A moan escapes through clenched teeth as the first inch of my penis is engulfed in your firey heat. I reach my hands up behind your neck and get two handfuls of your hair. Pulling ever so slightly until you almost lose eye contact with me, I force the rest of me in your backdoor. I slowly withdrawal until just the head is left, enjoying the pressure. Tightening my grip, I pull much harder as I began to fuck your ass with all the strength and speed I have. I know I won't last long, but at this point, I don't care. I need my release and I will have it now. Leaning forward, I take the tender flesh of your breast in my mouth and bite down as a overwhelming orgasm spews forth from me, spraying the inside of your bowels with hot semen.

After I regain my senses, I release you from your bonds and melt my body into yours for a restful slumber.

I hope someone enjoys my little story, this is my first attempt at writing.