Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:57 PM
SuperDarkTempl

Home Alone

Clothing was never a huge issue in our house. My father used to walk around in just his underwear, and I the same. But my mother and sister were always fully clothed. My father moved away some time ago, and my mother has been in her room almost all day except when she is at work, leaving my sister and I at home. It surprised me so much when my sister walked out of her room wearing only a t-shirt and panties. Now, I have to tell you, my sister is 18, about 5’8, 175 pounds with 36D breasts and ass length brown hair. Thick and big tittied, just the way I like them.
She looked stunning in her little Superman shirt and pink underwear. Even though I was a full two years older then her, we were always playful, and sometimes mean to each other. When she sat down, I gave her a massive wedgie, pulling her panties deep into her labia lips. She didn’t even bother with her panties, but proceeded to playfully attack me while I was sitting on our couch. I knocked her over, revealing her sweet ass to me with little clothing to interfere. Unfortunately, she got up and sat down on the couch to watch TV. The vision of her rear warmed the cockles of my heart, and raised something else too. Bored with the television program, I began conversation.
“So, who’s your boyfriend now?”
“Shut up, you know I’m single”
“I know, I’m just teasing. But who knows, lately you’ve been out late and I don’t get to see you as much as I like.”
“You would like to see me more, wouldn’t you?”
“You know I would.”
Knowing perfectly well what I was implying, she began to remove her t-shirt to reveal two of the most luscious tits I’ve ever seen. She giggled and they bounced playfully. “What, that’s all?” I asked, wanting the show to continue. She stood up and took a chair and spread her legs. She began moving around and gyrating her hips, doing a “chair dance” for me. “Now its your turn.” She then got up and began to undress me. I enjoyed the way she gently caressed me and rubbed my body as she removed the clothing. I began to remove her panties while she continued to remove my pants. Then she stood before me, in all her nude glory. She did nothing to cover herself up and was pleased with her new found freedom. “Now get up and let me see you, bro.” I quickly stood up and removed the rest of my clothing. My dick was already rock hard and stood up at a nice 8 inches. Stunned, she dropped to her knees and asked if it was alright. I almost ruined the moment with a sarcastic remark, but I just nodded and she proceeded to lick and stroke my engorged member. Precum began to spurt, and she took it as a sign to go all out. She dipped her head in and repeatedly lashed at my head with her tongue. I knew she was experienced but God, this was amazing! The thought of the illegality just made it more pleasurable. I grabbed her head and brought it closer to my pelvis, and she began to deepthroat me. The feeling of my dick in her throat was unbelievable. I pulled out and came all over her face and tits. She raised her tits with her hands and started licking them clean and soon sucked me dry.
Just that thought could make me come again. She pushed me down to the floor and got on her knees, placing her cunt right in front of my face. She squatted lower and yelled “EAT ME! EAT MY PUSSY!” I was more than happy to. I ran my warm tongue from the bottom of her ass to the tip of her clit. I just kept going up and down, tonguing her clit every now and then while I fingered her ass. She began moaning so loud that our neighbors across the street could hear (and they did, we found out later). I spread her outer lips with my fingers and let my tongue probe her insides. After a few minutes, she came all over me, and licked my face clean. She stood up and exclaimed how remarkable it was. “I’m not finished yet. Lie down.” She went to the couch and lay on it. I walked over and gently spread her legs, and entered her body. As her moans grew louder, I pumped faster. Louder and louder, I went faster and faster. Finally, we both orgasmed together. “Now bend over.”
“Huh?”
“You heard me.”
“No, I’ve never done that before.”
“You won’t be saying that again.’
Reluctantly, she bent over. Her asshole was big enough after I fingered it for me to fit. I was already gentle with her, so I just rammed it in there. She cried out, but soon she was gyrating her hips against mine, going with the motions. The tight feeling of her asshole around my cock was invigorating, making me last longer than I thought possible. I fucked my sister’s juicy ass for at least 30 minutes, and she loved every second of it. I told her I was ready to come, and she got to her knees and took me in her mouth and started sucking my cock. I came in her mouth and all my fluids just gushed down her throat as she swallowed every drop. She stood up dripping with my come and looked at me.

“So, what do we tell mom about the stains?”

SuperDarkTemplr@aol.com