Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:58 PM
Bearcatstud

Girlfriend and Mom...

As my mother waved goodbye to me from the car all I could think of was sex. The sex my parents were going to have on their weekend away, and the sex me and my girlfriend Victoria were going to have while they were away. It was Friday night and as my parents finally pulled out of sight I ran inside and called Victoria and told her the coast was clear. She told me that she told her parents that she'd be spending the weekend at her friend Caroline's house and that she would cover for her if her parents called. I rented some movies for us to watch, got a Kama Sutra book, and lit some candles to help set the mood. Me and Victoria had been going out for a year and had had sex before. After one of my big football games we had done it, but it hadn't been very good. She hadn't climaxed and my orgasm was very far from satisfactory. However I was determined to make this weekend an extraordinary sexual experience.

Victoria arrived looking so sexy. She wore a little khaki mini skirt and small top. Her perfect hips hugged the skirt and her perky little breasts poked out of her top. When we started going out Victoria had been a decently attractive girl. But she has matured into a real woman. Her 5'3" 100 pound, 32C, perfectly tanned, curvy body was amazing now.

As the night went on we got down to business. We first pleasured each other orally and then fucked like animals all night. I had at least 4 orgasms and she had more than either of us could count. As we woke up the next sunny morning we decided to go into the kitchen to make some breakfast. As I scrambled some eggs and Victoria sat there on the counter naked my dick started to get hard again. The bulge kept getting harder and harder… she noticed. "Jon! Again? My pussy is a little sore!" I kind of rolled my eyes and went back to fixing the eggs. But right at this moment she stepped down from the counter and got down on her knees. And before I knew it I felt the warmth of her tongue being wrapped around my thick shaft. I stretched my head back in ecstasy as she went up and down on my 8 inches. I let the eggs go, turned off the stove, and put my hands on her head as she went back and forth on my shaft. Soon she was deep throating me, something she had never even tried to do before, my head poking down her throat was too much to take…even though I had come many times in the night I was about to shoot my load because she was making me so hot with this deep throating and rubbing my balls as she went. I shot as big a load as I had the night before and she swallowed every drip of it sucking me dry. She stood up, "mmmmm you taste so good." As she stood there with her perky breasts and hard nipples standing at attention I sat her up on the counter to return the favor. She wanted it so bad and so did I, so I just buried my face into her pussy and fucked her little cunt with my tongue, teasing her clit until she was going buck wild and screaming at the top of her lungs, "AHHHHHHH!!!!! JON!!!!!!! DON"T STOP!!!!!!!!!" I licked up all her juices and kissed her lips. She then proceeded to jump onto me, wrapping her legs around my back and she slowly slid her tight pussy onto my big cock. She let her head back and moaned a little louder with every inch that entered her. I then proceeded to lay back down on the kitchen table while keeping her in the same position. I laid back on the wood table and she sat on top of me controlling the pace, bobbing up and down on my thick member. Seeing her tits go up and down like that made me want to blow my load again. As I reached up to grab her tits I was startled and heard a voice, "No Jon don't do that, you're blocking the view, she has an incredible body." Startled at first I didn't recognize the voice, Victoria lay her body down on top of mine as if to cover her breasts and see who it is, as I looked up I saw a voluptuous figure and then when she spoke again, "Well are we going to get back to the show?" I realized that it was my mother! Victoria just lay paralyzed and I was too, all I could manage to say was, "well, uh, we were just, uh…" My mother replied, "I know what you were doing Jon, (little giggle), it's pretty obvious…. But what isn't so obvious is that it's making me wet… down there (putting her hand on top of her crotch)."
"Um Mom what the hell are you doing home? You were supposed to be away with Dad."
"Well Jon I told your father I felt that something funny was going on and told him I wanted to come back and check up on you, and he decided to stay up there to play some golf."
"Well Victoria was just leaving…"
"No she wasn't, she was riding your big cock" (Victoria had slipped off of me leaving my rock hard dick exposed). "Do you mind if I sit down on this chair here and watch you two? Your young hard bodies are making me wet just watching."
I had always thought my mom was hot. She was definitely a very good looking older lady. She was taller than Victoria, 5'8" and still had a very slim figure. I had always noticed as well that her breasts were a very nice size and her ass remained in very good shape. However I had never let my thoughts go past this.
I looked at Victoria and asked her if she wanted to stop, she said no and that it felt to good to stop, she didn't care who was there. I agreed so she climbed back on top and started riding me again. As I started to feel the sensation rush back into my throbbing cock I saw my mom lift her skirt up and insert her hand into her panties. I heard her moaning in unison with Victoria as she pleased herself with her right hand. I then witnessed her left hand enter her blouse and over her breasts. I then returned my attention to my Victoria as she rode me harder and harder. She picked up the pace for a few moments as she began to scream louder, "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!!!! DON'T EVER STOPP!!!!!!! AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Hearing her scream like this and watching my hot Mom get off sent me over the edge as I shot another load deep into her as her vaginal walls clamped down on me. After this she stopped and just sort of lifted her hair and catched her breath. I then heard my Mom's heals hitting the floor, she was approaching us, she kept her eyes right on the prize, Victoria. I then decided to get out of the way as their eyes met. She walked up right to her and kissed her passionately. She then proceeded to step back and remover her clothes slowly, this got me hard… again! She then looked over at me, and noticed my bulge and said, "In do time, baby." With this she went back to business with Victoria. I got off the kitchen table and gave them room. Victoria laid down and my mom laid on top of her in a 69 position. "Do what I do" she said. They then went down on each other. I was so turned on by this. My mom and my girlfriend going at each other, I had no clue either of them was into other girls. I got so hard I had to start rubbing it again. As soon as they both got off they turned their attention to me. My mom asked Victoria if it was ok if I fucked them both, she said it was fine and they took me into the bedroom. I asked them both to bend over the bed and there both pussies hung down waiting for my attention. I walked over to my mom, not believing what I was about to do, and stuck my cock right into her dripping pussy. After a few minutes of fucking my mom and playing with Victoria's pussy they laid me down on the bed. My mom continued to straddle my cock, getting off over and over on it screaming for me to not stop, and Victoria sat on my face. As I devoured her juices I felt as if I was going to cum, I was afraid of the consequences of cumming in my mom's cooch, but it felt so good I didn't care. My mom was so sexy and so experienced she fucked me in ways I didn't think were possible. And before I knew it we were all moaning and groaning at the same time, cumming in unison. It was an incredible feeling. Afterwards we all just layed there with each of them sleeping on my chest..