Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2006, 04:29 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
Last night I watched his well lubricated, rock hard cock as it erupted in my hand, and I thought to myself "tomorrow night when he fucks me and he's exploding inside of me, this is what I'll be visualizing"

I can't wait for him to cum home!

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 08-20-2006, 12:59 AM

Last night, this guy picked me up for dinner. I just wanted to tease him a bit. I was wearing a short sundress and a tiny lace panty. He knocked on the door, I let him in and told him to wait a bit while I put on my heels. I turned my back to him, bended down but kept my legs straight, tying up my shoes strap to my ankle showing him what I got under ther dress. He must loved it so much coz next thing I felt was him approaching from behind, knelt down then his mouth and his nose on my pussy and ass from behind then his hands were on my hips under my dress and my panty was off and away swiftly. I kept holdng on to my ankle still bending down kept my legs straight while he licked my pussy and clit from behind before he probed my cunt deep with his tongue brought me to one intense orgasm. Then, I saw him undid his belt and pant and stood up behind me and then his hard cock was shoved deep into me. He told me to stay in that position while holding on to my hips fucking me deep and slow. By the time he yelled out and filled my cunt with his hot cum, I came again for a second time. Oh yeah, we also lost our dinner table reservation. LOL
Old 08-20-2006, 01:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
About an hour or so ago.

I went down on her and used her new favorite acrylic toy in her ass. I left the toy in while she buzzed her clit with her bullet vibe and I kissed and nibble her neck and nipples. Then she rolled over so that I could give her a good rimming. After she came twice with my tongue in her ass I fucked her pussy nice and hard. After she came that way she told me there was one other itch she needed scratched. So I lubed up and obliged that request also.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:00 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Last night. We didn't even make it to the bed (nor did I get my panties off). Standing up I wrapped a leg around him and as he slid in he gasped and said, "your pussy is soo hot". That was all I could take and I dropped to my knees to suck his throbbing cock, coated in my juices. I stopped just before he came and laid down exposing myself to his greedy tongue. He held both of my hands at my side and licked my pussy til I bucked and came. Then he slid his cock deep inside me and held me tight and just remained still. In less than 15 seconds I was writhing, fucking his cock from the bottom, until he came filling me with hot cum. We lay still for a few minutes and he began rubbing my legs, which were aching. He slid down and began to finger my pussy, each stroke over my clit making me jump. I was so sensitive. He slid two fingers in my cum-filled cunt and began rubbing my g-spot. When he leaned down and began lapping at my clit, I exploded again.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-20-2006, 08:53 AM
Missing the Angels

^^^^^

About 10 minutes ago....the child stayed asleep for a change.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:38 AM

Woke up this morning smelling something cooking. I got up nad found him making breakfast (how sweet!!!). I hugged him from behind telling him how sweet he is then opened the fridge, grabbed an icecream and sat on the counter top munching the icecream and watching him do all the work. We made eye contact and all the suddened, he turned off the stove, moved over between my legs, kissed me and held me close. My hands still holding the icecream and spoon. Then, still kissing me, he hiked my nighties up to my waist, pulled his stiff cock out of his sweat pant and pushed into my cunt all the way in and then kept on fucking me harder and faster until I cum screaming in his mouth on the counter top. He held me still for awhile until I catch my breath then I took off my nighties got totally naked and lean back abit looking at him with smile. I told him to held my legs spread out and fuck me slow and cum for me as I squeezing his cock with my cunt muscle. he as groaning louder and louder then blasted his cum off inside me. We stayed attach like that and fed each other breakfast. Fucking and eating really go well together, I can tell you that. LOL
Old 08-22-2006, 09:00 AM
Not there yet.....

Sunday night after a day of 3 rum drinks mixed by my female friend, Mrs Coaster & I had an incredible buzz going. Later in bed her nipples so sensitive with my langid touch, she jumped and engulf my hard cock in her hot mouth. I was so hard after a few minutes of this and thrusting gently then she stopped and licked my balls into her mouth............. oh gawd damn....................... I felt her clitty throbbing under my fingers and I just went beserk and rolled her over and kissed her as my cock, with a mind of it's own slithered into her very wet pussy. Damn was it feeling hot.... everything felt so sensitive. I started slow then thrusted deeply and felt her knees slide up along my thighs then waist as they squeezed....... she wimpered so our friends in the next room would hear her scream.................. after a few more deep thrusting I let loose a torrent! And she moaned again feeling the pressure of it hit....

I would recommend these drinks with 3 rum flavors... we both said everything felt more sensitive!!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 08-22-2006, 02:18 PM
gurly gurl

GOOD GAWD------------faints.........wow, I love all these details...

Coaster........I need the drinks please!
Old 08-31-2006, 10:16 PM
Loungin' Around

Finally! A pre-dinner interlude where he unbuttoned my shirt and unhooked my bra, tore off my pants, and pushed my panties to the side...then took me.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 09-10-2006, 09:12 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Last night we were both giggling as he shot cum through the ^ that was left when I had my arms over my face. He was gliding his cock, which was soaked in my juices, between my breasts and well he over shot.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-11-2006, 07:55 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
and well he over shot.

Can't say as I blame him!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:07 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
last night around 1130...we're um, practicing..yeah, that's it. I've been on a sex binge ALL freakin' weekend. I've walked around all weekend with damp panties and let him know it! I sent him dirty txt msgs at work on his phone...begging him to come home and "Scratch my itch.." he obliged every night. He crawls into the bed, starts kissing me, then moves to my nipples...tingly there under the a/c. Gave me shivers, then while still kissing me & my nipples, he starts softly stroking me. After a bit, he slips inside...I'm all wet & slick...as he thrusts in and out, he reaches into the bedside table for our vibrator, turns it on and puts it against my clit. Slowly building. But, he knows I have another itch to be scratched. He uses my juices to lube up and slowly enters me...Slowly..slowly, don't want it to hurt...after a few minutes of this, he can't hold out much longer. He withdraws and plunges back into my wetness...turns the vibe to high and thrusts faster, harder....til, we both cum....oh so hard. Such fun...must do it again....SOON...maybe tomorrow when he's off work for the night.(I'm really not liking his 2nd job due to the negative impact on our sex life..)
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton
Old 09-15-2006, 11:39 PM
Loungin' Around

Hot doggie style sex while I still had the lace V-S panties on...we were both typsie from the beer and pizza we had... Then we finished with missionary and he came all over my tummy. We had to shower together to get straightened up. And it all had to be fast because we had 30 min until our guest called to be picked up.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 09-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Loungin' Around

Yep.

First time since that ^^ one.

Life has been *way* too busy

Old 09-28-2006, 08:03 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
More "practice" earlier this week...not had any since *pout*...but still, the one earlier this week...WOW WOW WOW! He went down on me and gave me a bit of DP at the same time(gotta love toys)....and OMG when I came, it was a doozy! I came so hard I went temporarily blind--kinda. My vision got all fuzzy and grey. I kinda whimpered and he asked me if I was ok...I said " I can't see anything..." and he kinda chuckled at me! By that point I was SO overwhelmed with feeling/emotion, I was giggling & crying at the same time. Was damned good.
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton