Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-29-2003, 06:23 PM
Fallen

In the Heat of the Night

Well, here is my first submission here to Pixie's, this is a story I wrote for someone I care for deeply (even if she does not know it yet *sigh*). Even though it is special to me, I wanted to share it with you all...please tell me what you think.

You are laying on your bed...the summer heat is oppressive, even this late at night. The window is wide open, the moonlight filtering through and bathing your naked body in its cool radiance. You sigh in frustration...you can't sleep and the one person you wish was with you is 60 miles away south from SR. Your thoughts begin to drift towards me...and all the things you wish I would do to you...and the things you want to do to me...

Your hand begins caressing your neck...moving lower...your fingertips caressing the contours of your pert breasts. You moan softly as the heat rises...droplets of sweat coalescing on your body, making it shine in the light. Your fingers move in slow circles around your soft mounds, your nipples hardening like pebbles, aching to be touched.

I know this because I am sitting in the darkened frame of your bedroom door...hidden in the shadows...watching you...I hear you gasp as your fingers run over your nipples, thrills of electricity run through your body as you rub and pinch the turgid tips, milking them. I begin to get excited, my crotch feeling tight as I begin to grow inside of my shorts. The pressure is too much and I slide them down, revealing my hard manhood...

Your eyes close and you moan as your hand snakes down your body, over your flat belly, to the juncture of your thighs. Your milky limbs part, revealing your inner petals, opened like a morning rose, the wetness is evident even from where I am standing. I catch a faint whiff of your aroma and stifle a groan...my mouth waters at the thought of tasting you...

You gasp as your fingers run over your wet slit, your other hand continuing to assault your breasts. Your eyes close and your tongue snakes out saucily, licking your lips in anticipation of what is to come...all the while I am slowly stroking my length, aroused beyond belief...watching you hidden, heightening the moment...

A groan rips through the air as you slide one finger, then two into your tight channel, delving deep into your sensitive flesh. Slowly, in and out, you slide your digits, your thighs wide apart, quivering in pleasure, your breath coming in ragged gasps as your back arches, your hips pressing upwards with each thrust of your hand.

Faster and faster your fingers plunge, your other hand joins in the fray, circling your hard clit, rubbing it in circles causing you to cry out in pleasure. My hand is moving faster, pumping up and down my hard shaft, my thumb rubbing over the sensitive head. Your groans almost prove too much for me, watching the look of ecstasy on your face...your sinuous movements, your body moving in a dance of lust and desire...

I hear you cry out my name, I wonder what you are imagining I am doing to you...you are getting close, you can start to feel the fire building in your loins, and blossoming in your belly, threatening to billow forth through your whole body. You open your eyes, glazed with lust, your gaze swinging across your body...when you catch movement out of the corner of your eye, flashing in the mirror. You gasp in shock as you see it is me, standing in the shadows of your door...you can barely see my outline, but you can just make out my hand stroking my pulsing length...it spurs you onward, it proves to be your undoing as your inner muscles clamp down on your fingers, spasming uncontrollably...the fire rages forth, riding over you, crashing like a tsunami over your body, over and over again.

You scream out in pleasure, crying out my name, your hips bucking forth, your body arched like a bow, knowing I am watching you, but not realizing you have seen me, you almost pass out from the pleasure...I groan, not able to keep it in any longer, I feel my manhood jerk in my fist, and I spurt stream after stream of hot, sticky semen, arching upward and disappearing into the darkness...I almost get bowled over from the sensations, my cock gently pulsing, the spurts slow and I feel the sticky remains dripping over my hand, and down my softening member...

You slowly sit up, your arms bracing your body behind you, your back slightly arched making your breasts thrust forward. Your hair is in disarray and I can see the sweat covering your body, droplets slowly sliding down your beautiful form..."Did you like what you see?" you say, blushing with the wantonness of what just transpired. I am shocked, then notice when you nod slightly to the mirror and I grin. Stepping out of the shadows naked, I reach toward you...
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon