Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-01-2003, 08:06 PM

A Slaves Reward

A Slaves Reward

By: Daddys_girl

You and Linda have decided to come visit me for a "reward" session. i have been a good slut and You say that i deserve a treat. i am thrilled when You show up to my home, unannounced. Linda and You excuse yourselves and You ask to use my bathroom that’s connected to my bedroom. I enter as i hear You call my name. When i come in, You are on the bed, shorts off and Linda is standing on the floor by my high bed, between your legs, sucking Your cock. She is moaning and deep

throating Your beautiful hard-on. I stand in the doorway watching her head bob up and down on Your gorgeous cock, licking and sucking greedily. I jealously rub my nipples which harden thru my tank top and thankfully You motion to quietly come over and join.

I walk behind Linda and push the hair from her face, startling her, but You place your hand on the back of her head and force her mouth to remain in Your dick. I watch as she takes You fully into her mouth, her eyes watching me, and slide her lips down to Your shaved ball sack fondling it gently.

With my other hand I begin to pinch and caress her nipples thru her shirt, she moans. You motion me to undress, and i slide my shorts down to reveal my glistening, hairless pussy. I watch as You lick your lips which excites me even more. I stand and slip my tight tank over my head, nipples erect and I pinch and tease them. You describe to Linda what I am doing, and order me to turn around and grab my ankles so You can see this whores fully exposed pussy and ass. I do as You command and as You tell Linda what You see I can hear her slurping harder and more rhythmically up and down Your shaft. You order me to stand and disrobe Linda, who at first protests, but with Your hands on the back of her head she cant go anywhere-she is forced to remain with Your hardened penis in the back of her throat.

I stand behind Linda and fondle the length of her entire body, telling her how long I have waited to service my Master and His wife together. I cup her enormous tits, pinching and squeezing them, run my hands down her belly and stop at the button to her shorts. I can feel her body stiffening, she is afraid of what’s going to happen. Slowly I tug her shorts down, and I am surprised to find she is panty-less. I smile at my Master as her shorts fall to the floor. I push her legs apart so i can now see what it is that i have been craving. Her pussy is glistening wet with moisture and surrounded with neatly trimmed hair. I kneel at the floor behind her ass and ask permission from my Master to taste Mistresses cunt. I can hear her muffled protests, and Master pulls her hair up so she is free from His beautiful cock. She can now speak.

Master asks her why she doesn’t want to feel the pleasure of my tongue, that my licking her twat is a reward for my being a good slut. Linda does not need to reciprocate...i am to be a pleasure whore. Linda hesitates and slowly removes her t-shirt and bra. I watch in awe as she releases her breasts, they swing and the nipples stand erect. I remain kneeling at her feet, watching her beautiful body, aching to please her and Master. My pussy has been so wet and my inner thighs are drenched.

Again Linda looks at my Master, Her husband and this time she nods in agreement. Linda climbs onto the bed and my Master gives me permission to join them as He removes his shirt. His body is tan and i want so badly to be their live in pleasure whore. To live in their home, doing as they say and sleeping on the floor by their bed. i am overcome with these thoughts as my Master gives me permission to now suck His cock. Pre-cum has formed on the head and i eagerly lap it up like a puppy. It tastes so salty, a reward for being an obedient whore. I am startled and aroused to feel Linda’s hands exploring my body, touching my quivering tits, and rock hard erect nipples. My Master tells Linda to attach the weighted nipple clamps onto my nipples and i feel my cunt get even wetter. Linda tweaks and pulls my nipples and i feel the pinch of the clamps teeth on my nipples-the weight of the tear dropped shaped stone tortures my nipples but in such a way that i know i am His pain slut. I continue to bob my head up and down on His shaft, making sure He hears me sucking -it is the one sound my Master loves.

As I raise my eyes, i see You and Linda kissing deeply, Your hands on the back of my head, guiding me, forcing me to gobble up the entire length of Your penis until i gag. I am wondering what You will do with the gooey white sperm that’s building in Your balls. Will I drink my Masters semen or be forced to wear Your cum on my face? But before i get my question answered, You pull Your cock out of my mouth and Your sloppy, wet saliva covered dick is replaced with Linda’s swollen, wet pussy. I watch as You force her legs aside and tell me "Lick Linda’s cunt, bitch" I eagerly begin, running my tongue over her hard clit. It protrudes from her pussy like a hard little dick and I take it into my mouth and suck it. Her pussy is so sweet and salty and i am left to wonder if they have already fucked before they have arrived at my home. I hear Linda gasp, her hands on my head, nails digging into my scalp. This is both our first experiences with a member of the same sex. I have desired Linda since we first met. I have watched them fuck and share their erotic fantasies with me. We have had a threesome before but i was not permitted to remove my blindfold nor was i allowed to touch Linda. She watched my Master fuck me in the ass and deposit His cum deeply into my tight butt before inserting a butt plug inside of me to wear for the remainder of my evening with them.

I continue to lick her furry twat, feeling her wetness all over my face, and hearing my Master tell me how she likes it.. Linda wiggles and seems to be enjoying my virgin attempt at satisfying her hot wet pussy. When i do something wrong, i am immediately corrected by a spank on my upraised ass-which makes my pussy quiver; Something that catches me by surprise but makes me even more eager to please both my Mistress and Master. I rhythmically start to tongue fuck her and my Master climbs up to Linda’s face and inserts His erect penis into her open mouth, she deeply envelopes His cock and sucks furiously in sync with me. I feel her thighs begin to tighten as the juices start to gush from her already dripping cunt. I concentrate on sucking her perfect little clit, and insert three fingers into her sopping wet pussy while my thumb rubs her tight little asshole, something that drives her nearly over the edge. She begins to wildly thrash about while stroking Masters cock into her open mouth. He begins to come in waves; at first with tremendous force and then less and less.....she drinks him all in four gulps and laps the head of his dick like a little girl sucking a lollipop and wanting more-savoring it.

I wipe my face on my arm and raise up, head bowed. My pussy aches, wanting to have some release. My nipples are being pulled taunt by the weighted nipple clamps. My Masters cock now lays semi hard across His belly, and He orders me on all fours with my ass facing them. I do as He commands; there is no room for argument.

I feel my pussy being pulled open widely, legs pushed apart. I am being examined. Master asks, "Have you come, slut?" and I reply with a shake of my head. He slaps my ass and tells me "Reply NOW whore!"

"No my Master!"

I hear Him laugh in satisfaction, and i feel Him entering my cunt, violating me roughly. I stifle a cry. He knows i like it rough but He likes His attacks to be unknown to me. I feel His fingers flick my slickness over my butt hole, and He tells Linda to hand Him the "toy". I feel the roundness of a small anal bead being pushed into my tight ass; my sphincter opening slightly to accept it; Then another…slightly larger. In all i count 10 that enter my ass, each growing in size until i feel full. As He pushes the last one in, the size of a golf ball, I feel full, unable to accept anymore, forced or not.

Again i hear the sounds of sucking, and i assume that Linda is behind me sucking His cock. I grow jealous and He senses this and slaps my reddened ass. The ring of the anal beads tickles my pussy as He slaps me with such force. Linda laughs, and finally I feel His cock rubbing the entrance to my pussy, which is wide open and needing to be filled. A hand reaches around and tugs on my clamps, to insure they are still where they should be. Finally with NO warning, a cock slams into me full force, and takes my breath away. My tits jiggle, even with the weighted clamps, the largest bead pops free from my ass. I groan loudly. The cock is withdrawn. I am asked if that gave me any pleasure and i reply "Yes Master". i moan.

I feel a hand under me, exploring my hardening, throbbing clit. I sense that Linda is exploring me, feeling me and touching me. Perhaps she is anticipating the taste of my cunt, and i get wetter........again a cock slams deep into my pussy. I cry out. MMMmmmmmmmmm, i am Masters Pain slut and i am enjoying His cock penetrating me. The assaults become rhythmic now, hands forcibly holding my ass steady, so maximum penetration can be gained. I close my eyes, and imagine my Masters unleashing his sperm deep into my cunt. Each thrust is reciprocated by my own. Suddenly a cock is pushed into my mouth and I realize Linda is fucking me from behind. She slaps my ass and asks if i am ready to cum?"....i nod; another slap on my already sore butt cheeks.

"Yes Mistress"

i say as i remove my Masters shaft from my mouth, only to have Him reinsert it before i can regain my breath. I am being filled in every orifice. I feel my cunt tensing as Linda intensifies her fucking, and grasps the ring of the beads, pulling them out slowly, as she enters me with more force. I feel my legs get weaker, my pussy trembles and i am hungrily gobbling up my Masters dick. I begin swallowing in anticipation of His cumming in my mouth, so i won't gag. Linda is entering me now with such speed and intensity, every other thrust a bead is pulled out of my butt, and i imagine my asshole gaping open. I can feel the orgasm building and suddenly the beads are all out of my ass, my Master is squirting His hot, silky cum towards the back of my throat, I am swallowing it as fast as He shoots it into my mouth. I am trembling. As my orgasm comes to a climax Linda withdraws the dildo from my vagina and shoves it into my ass, repeatedly. I have been filled everywhere. Love the feeling of tasting His cum and hers combines and violated everywhere. We lay on the bed, spent, until next session. i will be a good slave.

*please feel free to send me your comments. I would appreciate any and all feedback.*

Thank you,

Daddys_girl@pixies-place.net