Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2002, 09:45 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
The Blissfield, Part 1: The Arrival

Author's Note: For those of you who haven't read my stories on one of those other sites, I thought I'd post a few of my favorites here at Pixie's and see what you think. Feedback is always welcome. Oh, and one other thing, this is a long, erotic story. If you're looking for a short stroker, you might want to look elsewhere. But for those who like a long build-up and lots of hot sex, read this series through. It's all here.

It had been raining all morning, the damp fertile ground yielding up a lush scent to all but the quickly passing nose. As the train trundled through the lush verdant countryside, David looked out the window absent-mindedly, his thoughts filled with his destination and the amazing woman whom he would be meeting. He had always loved trains and for a last minute trip this would work out the best. The half-read newspaper lay in his lap and the half-full coffee cup sat nearby unattended. The best-laid plans for his romantic weekend getaway hadn't worked out exactly as he had intended, but he was determined to follow through, and his thoughts lingered on the girl at the end of the line and what remained to be done before meeting up with her. His eyes closed and again he pictured her as he had so often during the past few days of an unexpected business trip; her red hair and green eyes and sparkling smile, her tall, trim athletic body, her terrific breasts, the joy of her laugh, and the warmth of her kiss all flooded his mind and stirred him deep inside his body.

As the train began to slow, he was jostled from his reverie. "Ladies and Gentlemen we are approaching Adrian," crackled the dry colorless announcement over the intercom. Adrian was his destination. There weren't that many passengers, but the handful getting off here jumped up quickly and began to retrieve their carry-on bags and head down the aisle. But David waited in his window seat. He hadn't ridden all this way just to hurry up and wait while the others hustled into his path. He waited until all had exited and debarked, before he got up and slowly moved toward the exit, soon hearing the sounds of joy and happiness as a few reunions of lovers, friends, families, and others were met in heartfelt embrace. He smiled knowing that soon enough his own little reunion would surely stage an eclipse.

Via a quick shuttle from the train platform to The Blissfield, a quaint old-fashioned Victorian mansion operating as a Bed and Breakfast, up to the best room with a view on the second floor, his journey came to a end soon enough. As the key clicked in the door lock, David turned the polished brass doorknob, pushed the door open and took a deep sniff inside. He could see the sheer curtains flaring out from the breeze easing in through the partly opened windows. It smelled fresh and clean as he slipped inside and set his bags down by the large armoire and stepped into the room. It was large and luxurious, with elegant velvet-like drapes and matching spread, tasteful vintage wallpaper, sumptuous Victorian furnishings, and lovely gilt-framed artwork. He ran his hand over the soft fabric on one of the chairs and observed how it seemed to be designed more for soft touch than wear. For a moment he felt as if transported back to another time and his deepest romantic notions began to stir.

Opening the door that led out to a private balcony, he stepped outside to take in the scene and found himself looking out onto a formal rose garden that was not yet blooming, yet looked ready any day. There was a pathway lined with wonderful topiary shrubs, whose greenery was fresh with the first blush of spring. The path wound through the garden and led off to the distance toward a small lake, with the sweeping hillside filling in the backdrop. The drenching morning rain had made the scene lush and renewed his romantic feelings and passion. He breathed the fresh air in deeply and then stepped back inside. With a quick survey of the room and a glance at his watch, he started into action, for there was much to do to ready the room and very little time before she would be here.

He quickly unpacked his clothes careful to leave plenty of room for her things. As inspiration for his endeavor, he pulled out her framed photograph and set it on the desk and spent a moment enjoying the warm feelings it produced. When he had pulled the photo from his bag, the last letter she had sent him slipped out and fell to the floor. He stooped down to pick it up and couldn't help but read it again.

Dearest David,

Your letter arrived this morning, I've read it at least a hundred times. I'm so amazed by how much you've opened up to me, and so pleased to be on the receiving end of your feelings. I just hung up with you, still warm and tingling from the sound of your voice. I'm so happy I'll be seeing you again next week, after you're through with your trip. I look so forward to hearing your voice, and seeing your smile, and being in your arms.

I've enjoyed your love letters so much. It makes not being together a little more bearable. Your closing, 'Tenderly Yours Until We Speak Again' makes my heart melt every time. And knowing I'll be seeing you so soon, is making me smile constantly. Please don't blame yourself for our previous plans getting messed up, all that matters is I'll be seeing you just days from now.

I'll be seeing you, and kissing you, and touching you ... it's been too long, David. I can't wait for you to welcome me to our room, to bathe me, dress me up, and take me somewhere special where we can make long, caring, passionate love. I need to feel your breath on my face, your fingers on my skin, our bodies pressed against each other.

I have no idea what this will lead to. I can't promise forever, or even next year. I only know what I feel now, and how deep those feelings run, and for me nothing other than that, matters. Please know how much I care for you and long to see you.

Yours, Holly

Reading her words again enflamed him and he felt a warm rush of emotion flow through him. He had never before met someone like her and tingled at the prospect of seeing her again. Each time they had met there had been a theme, and this time was to be Valentine's Day. But an unexpected lengthy business trip had forced a delay in plans and now more than a month later, they were finally going to meet again. He knew that it would be all right this time, and could not wait to hear her knock at the door.

A long hot shower in the modern stall in the corner of the bathroom washed away the taste of travel and the lingering memories of his trip. He stood under the steamy torrent, hair drenched and streaming down over his forehead, his eyes closed as thoughts and images of Holly swept over him. His hands rubbed along with the water brushing away the old, bringing a flush glow to his broad shoulders, slender waist, trim muscled chest, abdomen and legs.

His cock twinged with selfish anticipation, filling with its own eager excitement. His small taut nipples tingled as his fingertips teased with them, his whole body feeling like an undulating erogenous zone, each stretch of hungry flesh, each eager muscle and organ brought to a heightened sense of awareness. His eyes closed and his mind was consumed by the passion, the flaming urge that had drawn him here, the images of desire and need that had haunted him for years. And through it all hovered the smiling face of Holly, the memory of her touch, and the sound of her moan as they had made love.

The razor glided over his cock and its nether brothers, their hot pink flesh turning scarlet, their smooth soft tender skin made clean-shaven, and prepared and impatient for what is to come. For several minutes he remained under the hot blast, the stream of water like a stiff brush on his shoulders and back, his chest and belly, simply reveling in the sense of the moment, with no thought of the future, the past, just the here and now.

When the shower was extinguished, the towel quenched away the dampness; his hair was tousled dry, primped and made obedient. Then the cheeks and chin and neck join their southern cousins, shorn of stubble and nub. The scent was applied, Tommy H this time, and his mouth finally curled into a self-satisfied smile. Turning the head left then right, he looked for those boyish dimples that used to crease the cheeks so impishly. The passing years had added a few extra lines and creases, but an invigorated sparkle still lived in his eyes. A laugh erupted from his throat as he emerged naked from the steam and swelter to the cool sterile chill of the room.

"This will not do," complained his cock that retreated seeking warmth. A quick adjustment to the thermostat and an ensuing blast of warm forced air attended to that minor crisis. David moved naked about the room making sure that everything was set. The clothes were put away, the chairs and table set just so. The toys were laid out and arranged on the bed; the blindfold, the fur-lined restraints, the ostrich feather, the warm pot of baby oil.

He gently fingered the sheer white lingerie, musing over the creamy, dreamy flesh that will give it wonderful shape and form and life; the great breasts and the sweet cleft below. The pale yellow flowered print dress was laid out and spread carefully on the bed. He stood back and admired the arrangement of clothes and accessories. Buying things for a woman the first time was always an adventure and he prayed that everything fit perfectly.
Old 09-06-2002, 09:48 AM

continued

Music, he thought suddenly. We'll need music! He pulled out the briefcase and began to unpack the player, the speakers, and the collection of CDs. Jazz, rock, romantic favorites, and a favorite compilation of Sinatra for when it was time roll out the big artillery.

David retrieved the scented candles and set them out in the room and the bath, lighting them as he went. The toiletries were arranged in the bath, the bubble bath, the soap and shampoo, the loofah, and the delicate razor. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply the scent of jasmine and he knows it is time for him to dress. What should I start with, he asked aloud, the dark navy silk boxers or the skimpy black briefs? The boxers won round one.

Shall I be fully dressed or simply add a robe, he asked himself. A favorite golf shirt and crisp pair of slacks took the decision in round two. He checked the drape of the shirt on his chest and the fit of the slacks in the large freestanding mirror. Will this satisfy the image she has developed over the past few weeks of her own surging anticipation; the interesting face, far from pretty boy sweet, the greenish blues eyes twinkling, and the smile not too broad and goofy.

Then he thought about Holly, this beautiful young girl, and him, easily old enough to be her father, and mused over the nature of their attraction. She wasn't the kind of girl who normally went for guys like him. He was okay with his looks, but easily admitted to not being the most handsome guy in the world; he lived comfortably, but wasn't rich by any means; he had a small circle of good friends, but was no celebrity. But then she was so unlike the other women whom he had known and loved over the years. She had youth and spirit and beauty and intelligence and was lovingly attracted to him. It was as if the day they had met the balance of nature had tilted off its normal axis into his favor, and he knew there was no holding back a thing. Then he chuckled thinking about how the days and hours had dwindled down now to minutes and the knock of room service reverberated.

The champagne cart arrived early, but before the waiter hustled off with his gratuity, he surveyed the room, checking out the clothes and toys, then grinned broadly. "Good luck, Sir," he said with a smile and a wink.

David took another survey of the room and a glance at his watch as the champagne settled down into the ice. He stepped back outside for a moment, hoping that some fresh air would take the edge off his anticipation. A warm southerly breeze had brushed off the dampness of the morning rain, mussing his hair down into his eyes, making him turn to face it, his eyes squinting. Several deep breaths brought no end to the jittery sense of impending delight inside him, so long anticipated and planned and now minutes or even seconds away.

Leaving the door open just a crack, he stepped back inside the scented room, a romantic glow making it seem like a world far away from the one he left that morning, and the one she had left as well. The stage was set; the cast was assembling. He slumped into one of the soft comfortable chairs, his legs sprawled loosely, belying his tense anticipation. "Like the old song goes," he said aloud, "All I really need is the girl!"

A moment later there was a knock at the door and David stood slowly and moved lazily over to the door. Not wanting to look too anxious or eager, he took a deep breath, tried to curl his mouth into a relaxed smile, and then turned the door handle. With a nod of her head and a little tilt to the side, a lovely smile spread across Holly's face. Her gorgeous red hair and bright green eyes lit up the hallway. Wearing a pale blue sweater over khaki Capri pants, she struck a sweet but sexy pose, her wonderful curves and long legs angled so tantalizingly. When she smiled and licked her lips, he tried to stammer a greeting, but the words stumbled out of his mouth unintelligible and she nearly laughed out loud.

"Aren't you going to ask me in?" she blurted out, her sweet breathy voice teasing his ears.

He simply waved his hand toward the room and she wheeled her bags inside and set them beside the armoire. She looked the room over as she stepped toward the windows, her eyes lingering on the bed where the finery was laid out.

"Looks like you're expecting someone, David," she said, pulling the curtains aside to take in the view.

"I am," he said. "The most beautiful girl in the world."

"You're sweet, but you can't be talking about me," she laughed.

"There's no one else here but you," he said stepping up behind her. "Whom else could I be talking about?"

"The room is beautiful, David," she said, turning about and easing her body into his open arms, slipping her fingers over the muscles of his arms and shoulders. "And aren't you a beautiful hunk of man!"

"It is so wonderful to see you again, Holly," he said, pulling her close. "I've missed you."

"I feel the same," she said tossing her head back and nestling up closer to him, and pressing her belly and breasts up against him.

"Darlin', you are so beautiful," he replied, his hands slipping down behind her waist.

"Lover, did I ever tell you how much it turns me on when you call me Darlin'?" she asked bringing her lips closer to his.

"About a hundred times," he said. "About as often as I told you about the way you call me lover."

Their faces were a breath apart, their noses were barely touching, and their eyes were locked on each other.

"Darlin'," he whispered.

"Lover," she replied in a voice even softer that burned into him.

Their lips brushed lightly and their tongues quickly made an introduction as their arms wrapped around each other. David could feel the electric warmth pass from her body into his as their kiss turned wild and passionate. After the days of yearning, they were together; the emotions were finally rising to the surface; their hands moved up and down each other's backside, touching, feeling, and exploring. Their mouths hungrily pressed together, his tongue pushing its way into her mouth. He could feel her body shiver as they let themselves go for a moment or two.

"How was that?" she asked huskily as they parted for a breath.

"Nice!" he mumbled. "Pretty darned nice!"

"Pretty darned nice!" she laughed. "I practically suck your tongue down my throat and you call it pretty darn nice?"

He stood there feeling helpless as she took a step back. After all of the glib and witty and heartfelt love letters he had written, pouring out his heart to her and he could think of nothing to say.

"Maybe you should let your cock do your talking for you," she said bringing her hand up to his crotch. "Mmm, feels like at least part of you likes me!"

"Gives me away every time," he laughed. "Say, how about some champagne?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied stepping over to a chair and taking a seat.

David expertly opened the bottle of champagne and poured them each a glass. He stepped over to the chair where she was seated and handed her a glass. She smiled and took it appreciatively. He gazed down at her sitting there, her long legs lightly crossed, the champagne glass suspended from her long fingers delicately, and he felt so lucky to be the one sharing this weekend rendezvous.

"Cheers!" he said.

She nodded and they each took a sip.

"Very nice!"

"Very nice!" he said sitting in the other chair. "A bottle of Dom Perignon and she says very nice!"

They laughed together and for a moment looked at each other. Their smiles melted away and were replaced by a lingering loving look. For several minutes they sat silently, looking into each other's eyes, sipping champagne, and listening to the John Coltrane compilation disc. A couple of times, it looked as if she was going to say something, but bit her lip or sipped her champagne instead. David finally broke their silence.

"How was your drive over?" he asked.

"Too long," she replied. "I couldn't wait to get here, but now that I am it's quite worthwhile."

"Maybe I should draw the bath for you," he said getting up from the chair. "You must want to freshen up from your trip."

Holly simply nodded and looked on as he ambled toward the bathroom. The tub was a large old-fashioned claw-foot style with gorgeous brass fixtures, which he filled with plenty of bubble bath and warm water. Even with the early afternoon sun, the bathroom lighting seemed too bright, so he retreated to the room and pulled out a couple of extra candles for illumination. Once they were set up and lit, the room was filled with a rosy amber glow that seemed more gentle and romantic. Once the bath was set, he moved back out into the room. She was standing by the dresser looking over the stack of CDs, having unpacked her things into the armoire and dresser. He stepped up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He felt her shiver again as he slipped his hands down along her arms then around to her stomach.

"Madam's bath is ready," he announced with the fake British accent of a butler.

She leaned back into him, letting her head fall backward alongside his face, her red hair brushing against his cheek. He pulled his hands up and cupped her breasts for a moment. He could feel her nipples tighten up as his fingers gently caressed her sensitive flesh. She set her glass down and rested her hands on top of his for a moment before slowly turning around to face him.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Cheeves," she said, her voice still husky with passion. She raised her hands up over her head and smiled coyly. When he simply stood there, she tapped her foot playfully. "Silly boy, you need to undress me before you give me a bath you know."
Old 09-06-2002, 09:52 AM

continued

"Yes, I guess that is necessary," he replied haltingly. "I was just thinking."

"Well, now is the time for doing, not thinking," she reminded him. "But you remember your promise? No fooling around till we've finished eating.

He nodded and reached to the bottom of her pale blue sweater and began to tug it up slowly toward her shoulders revealing a dainty white lace bra. The pink curves of her breasts swelled up with each breath that she took and her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer lace. He admired the light dusting of freckles on her shoulders. His tongue poked out from his mouth slightly as he thought about playing connect the dots with her freckles. He pulled her sweater over her head and off, tossing it onto the bed. She shook her head to let her hair fall freely about her shoulders as his fingers danced down over her body toward her waist. His hands moved down to her khaki Capri pants and quickly had them unfastened and unzipped. He eased them down from her hips and squatted down to take them the rest of the way. He looked up at her face, his eyes lingering on the pale flesh of her thighs, the matching white lace thong, and the supple curves of her belly. He let his eyes linger over every part of her, each curve and nuance of her body creating a new feeling, a greater sense of excitement than the previous.

He began to loosen the strap on her heeled sandals, letting her ease her lovely foot from each. Draping her pants carefully draped over the footboard, he ran his hands up to her hips, hooking his fingers into the waistband of her thong. His eyes looked into hers as he began to ease it down from her hips. She drew in a deep breath and licked her lips again as he drew the little lace garment all the way down to her ankles and she stepped out. It was his turn to lick his lips as his eyes rose to gaze on her completely shaven pussy. Without even breathing, he could sense her scent as his eyes gazed at the sweet cleft of her pussy. He felt a deeply sexual vibration inside as he looked at the perfect shape, the appetizing split. He swallowed at the sight of such a pretty little pussy. With just the very tip of his tongue poking out between his lips, he leaned toward her before remembering his promise. Not till after we eat, they had agreed. He gazed up to see her looking down at him, an amused yet lustful look on her face, as his fingertips slowly ran up the length of her legs. He hoped that she felt even half of the surging sensations that were swirling around inside him.

He slowly stood up and brought his hands up and around to unfasten her bra, slipping the narrow straps from her shoulders, pulling it away from her body, and then tossing it onto the bed with the rest of her clothes. Her breasts were gorgeous; not huge but with a perfect shape and topped by cute little pink and very expressive nipples. His hands lingered on the warm flesh of her waist as he looked down into her flashing green eyes. She leaned up and kissed him gently, but as his arms slipped around her naked body and she pressed up against him, their passion escalated and they were soon kissing and tonguing each other's mouth and neck and shoulders. Just as he began to nibble on her ear lobe, she pulled back suddenly.

"Um, my bath, Jeeves," she blurted out, pushing him back as they took a breath.

"I thought I was Cheeves," he replied with a smirk.

"Like whatever," she said with a similar smile creeping onto her face.

He took her hand and led her into the bathroom where the candles created a romantic amber glow. The freestanding tub was nearly overflowing with bubbles and the air smelled of jasmine and wildflowers. He helped her into the tub and watched as she settled down into the bubbles.

David reached for the soap and starting with her feet began to bathe her leisurely. He reached into the water and took turns pulling up each leg and soaped up her foot and ankle and knee and the part of her thigh that he could reach. Using a soft circular motion he lovingly ran the sponge over her long legs. His hands dipped down below the waterline reaching for those parts of her legs still submerged. In doing so his fingers grazed across her pussy and he purposefully let them linger near her tender folds, his pinky having nerve enough to slip between them for just a moment and fumble at her clit.

As he rinsed out the loofah and reapplied the soap. Holly leaned forward and knelt near him, bringing her shoulders and breasts nearer to his reach. He gently scrubbed her shoulders and neck and arms and underarms. He reached around and began to work on her back as well. When he rinsed out the sponge and began to rinse her body off as well, moved to position her body so that her breasts were almost right in his face so he could ignore them no longer. She brought her arms up above her head to present them to him and David began to soap up the loofah. Starting on the outer reaches he began to draw circles and figure eights around them, slowly closing in to lightly scrub the tips. She leaned farther toward him as he began to scoop up some of the bathwater by hand and splash it onto her chest. Pressing her breasts into his hands as he rinsed them, she brought her face close to his and he could feel the warmth of her breath on his face. Her lips were parted and her tongue began to circle her soft full lips. His hands were now not so much washing her as feeling her and when she leaned a bit further toward him as if to kiss his lips, he pulled back.

"Um, ah, your bath?" he mumbled. "Shouldn't we like finish your bath?"

Holly frowned playfully and settled back into the tub for a moment.

"Your back," he said curtly. "We didn't really do your back."

She smiled and rose up onto her knees and turned to present her lovely wet and naked backside to him. He soaped up the loofah and began at her shoulders and slowly worked his way down. She amused herself by playing with the bubbles as he bathed her, scooping up handfuls of suds and pasting them onto her breasts and belly. When he reached her butt, she stuck it out dutifully for him and spread her thighs apart inviting his touch up between her legs. He did let the sponge and the hand holding it linger a bit in that warm wet region between her legs and as he did so, she pressed her pussy down onto his hand as it gently slid back and forth.

David finally withdrew his hand and began to rinse off her backside, savoring the sight of the water cascading down over the curves of her back. As he moved his hands over her shoulders, he started to massage her and she shifted her position to get more comfortable in the tub. Holly leaned back into the press of his palms as he worked the stiffness from her body. She rolled her head from side to side, letting him move his hands further up the back of her neck to chase away any lingering tension.

"Mmm. That feels so good, David," she cooed. "Please don't stop."

He slipped his hands down her backside, feeling the supple muscles of her back loosen up as he pressed his fingers and palms into her. There was an island of stiffness on each side of her lower back and he slowly worked to release it from her. She moaned perceptibly and leaned back.

"Oh, thank you, David," she said softly. "That feels so good."

"You're welcome," he replied matter-of-factly. "Maybe we can do some more later on."

Her smile let him know of her inclination for later. David then he reached down for the loofah and began to soap it up again. She turned around and proudly presented her front side to his view, still partially covered with suds. He began to scrub her belly and moved lower toward her hips and the upper part of her thighs. She leaned back against the far side of the tub and thrust her pussy out toward him. He finally had no choice but to finish her off with a flourish. He carefully soaped up the sponge and moved it up toward her pussy. Her mouth was partly opened and the tip of her tongue slipped between her teeth. As he started to rub lightly on this most tender stretch of her flesh her eyes closed and she tilted her head backward, leaning firmly on the rim of the far side of the tub. In the beginning, his hand was moving lightly against her, but as she pressed down against him and her breathing became heavier he pushed up against her. Her pink nipples were fully taut and erect, standing out from the wonderful curves of her breasts. She finally reached around and grasped his wrist as his hand worked on her.

"Time to rinse me off," she said hoarsely.

When she released his hand, he rinsed off the sponge and splashed the water up onto her body washing away the soapy residue. Once she was fully rinsed, David took up the hand spray fixture and began to wet down her hair. She turned her head this way and that, as the water turned her hair from red to a dark auburn color. Using the sweet wildflower scented shampoo, he worked it into her hair, his fingertips massaging her scalp tenderly and rhythmically. She leaned into him as he worked the suds into her, as if letting her built-up tensions melt away.

He leaned back on his haunches admiring his work. Her body was rosy and wet and inviting and he thought for a moment of how easy it would be to slip out of his clothes and into the tub with her to make love to her right then and there. But that was not their plan, and despite the seductive alluring looks she continually gave him, he stood up and reached for a huge fluffy bath towel.
Old 09-06-2002, 09:56 AM

Conculsion of Part 1

He held it up for her so she could step from the tub into its soft embrace as he wrapped it around her shoulders. Still taking his time, he made sure that every part of her that had gotten wet was thoroughly dried. As he ran his hands over her breasts, covered by the soft towel, he couldn't help but notice the stiffness of her nipples, and the look of lust and desire on her face when she turned her head to look at him. He reached for one of the smaller towels and wrapped her damp hair up.

Without another word, David tucked the towel around her under her arms and gestured to the lowered toilet seat where he had spread a folded towel. When she saw him pick up the razor, she quickly knew what was next in their grooming regime, and took a seat accordingly but with a look that was slightly skeptical.

"I'm not sure that's necessary," she said. "I shaved last night."

"I promised I would," he replied. "Maybe there's a spot you missed."

With a devilish smile, he ran the sink full of hot steaming water and shook the can of unscented shaving cream. Holly spread her legs and pulled the towel up, revealing her beautiful bald pussy. There was no mistaking what he had in mind next as he extracted a foamy cushion of shaving cream and began to spread it all around her pussy. She responded to the warmth the cream created in her flesh as it settled on her and soaked in. She thrust her hips forward and opened her legs as far a possible as she reclined on the toilet. He dangled the pink-handled razor in the steaming water to heat it up and slowly brought it down toward her, pursing his lips into a tight devilish smile. She bit her lip as he slowly drew the hot razor through the cream. If he had not done this before, she would have been surprised, since there was no wasted motion, no having to repeat any movement for each long slow stroke left her skin perfectly clean and shaven.

He tugged her skin taut with his thumb as he worked, rinsing after each stroke to clean the razor and keep the blade hot. When the pad of his thumb brushed her clit, she flinched and quivered, broadening his smile. He could see the result of what he was doing in the glistening lips of her sweet pussy. With a final flourish, he drew the last stroke of the razor and tossed it into the sink. With a hot wet washrag, he rinsed her smooth pussy clean and ran his bare fingertips lightly over her, feeling for any errant hair, but not a thing was left. She couldn't resist, and had to run her own hand over her pussy and was delighted by the smooth feeling and became so turned on by the sensation.

The next minutes were spent rubbing moisturizer onto her body and then a light dusting of body powder. He deftly tugged the towel away from her, leaving her naked save the towel wrapped about her hair. His fingers and palms expertly brushed the powder into the skin of her shoulders and breasts and belly. She had to admit after drawing her own hand over herself that her skin had never felt so soft and smooth. He pulled the towel away from her head and finger combed it out. Carefully brushing her hair, he could see that there was little special attention required since it fell about her face in such a pretty, natural way with its own wave and curl at the ends.

"You know, with such wonderful natural coloring, you don't really need any make up," he said absentmindedly.

Even though she knew better, she smiled and said not a word. A spritz of Yves St. Laurent's Babydoll on each side of her neck was all that was needed at this point. David stood back a step and asked her to turn around, which she did obediently in the style of a ballet dancer. She couldn't resist raising her hands up to fluff her hair a touch and glanced over at him when she noticed him gazing longingly at her. He held out his hand and escorted her out to the room and beside the bed where her lingerie and dress were waiting.

Almost in unison, they looked each other up and down, perhaps noticing the contrast of her nakedness with his being fully clothed. When Holly smiled and sat silently on the bed, she couldn't resist spreading her legs apart, showing off her beautiful legs, the soft creamy pale skin of her thighs, and the bare smooth pink pussy above. David squatted down and ran his fingertips up and down along her sleek legs drinking in the sight of her yearning body.

He picked up the sheer filmy white g-string from the bed and began to ease it up her long legs. She slipped to the edge of the bed and stood teasingly close to him, her smooth fragrant pussy a breath away from his face. He slipped the tiny garment up to her hips and into place, carefully using his fingertips to make sure each stretch of elastic was in the proper place, and trying not to let his fingers shake too much and let her know how turned on he was. His fingers slipped back and forth over her hips guiding the thin straps of the g-string into just the right place. Pulling it taut against her body and seeing the cleft of her pussy show through the sheer material made his fingers tremble and shake. For a moment, she let her hands fall down to his and held them still, pressing the palms against her body.

Holly smiled and released his hands, looking down at him, watching as he stood and picked up the matching bra tenderly, nervously and held it out before her. She stood beside him and slipped her arms through the skinny straps noticing how his hands shook just a bit as he fitted the sheer cups to her lovely breasts. For a moment he appeared to be more feeling her breasts than fitting the bra to them, but when she looked at him with a playful but stern glance, he slipped his hands around to connect the tiny little clasp. He probably spent a minute extra to make sure the straps and cups were well fitted, but she didn't seem inclined to complain. As his fingers flowed around her body, touching her lightly, her sense of excitement became apparent from the way her nipples stood out from her body, protruding into the sheer cups just below the upper seam. His palms rubbed teasingly against them. When he stepped back and smiled, she knew by the look on his face that she was everything he expected. Looking over to the mirror, she turned one way and the other noting the perfect fit of the lingerie and how well it showed off her trim shapely body.

It seemed almost a shame that she needed to wear the light yellow flowered print dress he had picked out for her and cover up her teeming beauty. He picked it up from the bed and held it up in front of her. A simple style that buttoned all the way down the front, he slipped it on her shoulders and pulled it around her waist. She marveled at the fine taste he had exhibited and how well it fit as he buttoned it up over her breasts. Nicely covering the bra on top, it revealed the upper curves of her breasts and her smattering of shoulder freckles. She also noticed as he stooped to fasten the buttons leading down from her waist, how the hem fell down her thighs almost to the knee, showing off her long well toned legs to great effect. He was careful to leave the top-most and bottom-most buttons unfastened. The dress was snug but comfortable and accented her figure wonderfully.

Taking a seat again, she held out first one foot then the next to receive the sandals. She spread her legs again to make sure that he got a good glimpse of her pussy clearly visible through the sheer g-string. She stood up and twirled about for him, and in doing so checked herself out in the mirror. He stepped up behind her holding up a little white jacket that smartly completed her ensemble.

"So?" she said, finally breaking the silence of the past half hour. "What do you think?"

She looked at him and didn't need to hear the answer. His eyes were drinking in every inch of her from head to toe, devouring her beauty, savoring the curving hint of sensuality that emanated from her.

"Darlin', you are beautiful!" he remarked softly.

"Thank you, Lover," she replied.

She placed her hands on his chest and he slipped his arms around her, pulling her into a warm embrace. She brought her lips up to his and brushed them lightly in a soft sweet kiss that he lovingly returned. He resisted taking the kiss farther, content to simply taste and feel her full soft lips brushing against his.

"Are you ready for lunch?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm starved," she said simply.

Author's Note: This is just the begining of their weekend adventure. Things warm up considerably in Part 2, posted in another thread.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:02 AM

The Blissfield, Part 2: The Picnic

"So what's for lunch?" Holly asked as they walked arm in arm down the long curving staircase of The Blissfield.

"I know we had originally intended to have lunch at a nice place," David began, "But that was when it would be Valentine's Day and too cold. Now that it's later in the year and we have such warm weather I ordered a picnic lunch from the kitchen and thought we could take a stroll down by the lake."

"I like the way you've thought of everything," she smiled, patting his arm. "I wondered why you had brought that along," she added, indicating the soft blanket he had tucked under his arm.

The kitchen staff had a wicker basket waiting for them and David signed for it. Holly tried to sneak a peek inside but he kept the lid closed.

"You'll find out soon enough," he told her.

It was a lovely walk out through the French doors near the dining room and along the stone path that wound through the rose garden. The smell was damp and fresh and full of the promise of spring. The shrubs that had been carefully sculpted into topiary shapes of animals had recently budded and were filling out nicely. There were several nice benches along the way and Holly would have gladly stopped for their lunch, but David led her further through a narrow break in the trees to where the path turned from the stone to gravel. At one point they were able to look up and see the grand old house and the balcony outside their room, then the path snaked back away from the formal setting of the house and garden to the woods and new grassy woodlands that descended down toward the lake. The music of a few songbirds could be heard as they strolled along.

"Have you been here before?" she asked.

"Once, but under much different circumstances," he said. "I always remembered this place and wanted to come back. When our plans changed it was the first thing I thought of."

"It's beautiful," she said looking around at the peaceful setting. "I can see myself doing my meditation here tomorrow."

"Maybe I'll join you," David replied.

They followed the path just a bit further to where it took a turn through some denser woods and then out along the lakeshore. Just beyond where the path ended David pushed through some bushes and led Holly through by the hand to a small clearing. Setting down the basket, he trampled down the long dry grasses from the year before and began to spread out the blanket. Setting the basket to one side, he took her hand and they settled down beside each other on the blanket.

"This is beautiful!" she remarked.

With the stand of woods behind them and the unblemished lakeside in front, it seemed as if they were now alone in the world. The lake was small and crystal clear. There were freshly budding trees all around extending off into the hills on the far side of the lake. Not a single bit of civilization to be seen, and, except for the faintest sound of traffic off in the distance, they could have been a couple from a hundred years before.

"Yes, the setting is nice, but it is you who is beautiful!" he said earnestly, his eyes unable to hide the intensity of his feelings. "I'm so glad we could make it this time."

He reached his hand out to touch her face and leaned toward her for a kiss. She tried to resist.

"Remember, no fooling around till we eat," she protested. "But then maybe one little kiss won't hurt."

Their lips met for a long light kiss, brushing together and moving back slightly and with a different tilt of their heads another soft touch. Her hand reached instinctively behind his neck, holding him close to her.

"Mmm, I could get real used to doing that," he whispered. "You are so delicious!"

"I hope our lunch is," she smirked, indicating the basket. "A girl can't make love on an empty stomach."

He started to reach over to the basket, but caught himself. "What makes you think we're going to make love?"

"This," she whispered, pulling his face back to hers for a deeper more passionate kiss.

Her tongue darted toward his lips touching his as he opened his mouth. A streak of electric feelings jolted him almost as if she had poured her feelings into him. Her fingernails dug into the hair on the back of his neck as their breath mingled wildly. She suddenly pulled back and playfully pushed him away.

"But first lunch," she said sitting just a bit farther away, curling her long legs comfortably around to her side.

"Let's see what we have here," David said, lifting the basket onto the blanket and opening the lid. The utensils were all in the "Mmm, just as I ordered, a bottle of wine, a cheese and relish tray with crackers, a pasta salad, and some fresh fruit."

While Holly set about opening up the cheese and vegetable tray, David took out the bottle of wine and corkscrew. It was a nice domestic rose, perfect for a light lunch such as this. Pouring them each a glass, he handed one to her and held his up for a toast.

"Here's to you!" he offered with a modest shy smile.

"Here's to us!" she replied, her own smile saying much more than the words.

They each took a sip of wine and for a moment their eyes met again and they could each see the feelings welling up inside the other. David found her irresistible and alluring, her young body as perfect as a dream, and her personality intriguing and fascinating. Holly looked at him as a something of a puzzle, a man much older than she was, to whom she was very attracted, a sweet man who was just starting to come out of a shell that his failed marriage had forced him inside. Each time they met it seemed there were more things to discover and the whole process had driven them into this wondrous affair. They shared many interests and similar taste in the arts and literature, and yet there were many differences that their mutual open-mindedness allowed them to discuss endlessly.

After their little toast, they took turns making little finger sandwiches from the cheese and veggies and feeding them to each other. He couldn't help but smile at how she offered her mouth to be fed, making sure that her lips touched his fingers each time they met. This was no baby bird in the nest, but a grown woman who was confident and sexy and was trying very hard to turn this man on as he had done to her so many times before. As she took one bite a bit of the dressing stick to the side of her mouth and her tongue darted out to lick it away, but left a small drop. David reached for his napkin, but instead reached over with a fingertip to wipe it away. She reached for his hand and guided his finger into her mouth, sucking the tiny drop of sauce from him and teasing his finger with her tongue. She smiled as he slowly withdrew his finger from her mouth.

"This is very nice, David," she remarked, looking around their Idyllic setting. "I can't believe you found this place."

"When I stayed here before, I happened to be taking one of my long walks, and wandered down here. I was glad to see that they haven't developed it yet. Be a shame to put up a bunch of homes or condos and spoil this view."

"And the day is perfect, sunny and warm."

"I wonder if this spot has been used for something like this before," she said dreamily, glancing out over the lake. "Maybe some other lovers have met and become caught up in the throes of passion."

"Perhaps, when the house was new, the young mistress would come down here for a rendezvous with the gardener, or maybe a stable boy."

"No, it would probably be the headmaster of the school," Holly chuckled, her eyes glancing back to her companion. "She would lure him down here and seduce him despite his moral scruples."

"Do you think it's seduction if both parties are willing?" he asked. "I mean the word implies some sort of lack of consent or willingness."

"What do you mean?"

"It sounded like you were trying to draw an analogy to our being here," David said, his eyes still focused on Holly. "And it's not like you're going to lead me astray, because I would go willingly."

"You would go willingly?" she asked flirtatiously, sitting back and bringing her long legs around in front of her. Doing so raised the hem of her dress and revealed more of her shapely thighs. "You did promise me that you wouldn't try anything until after we ate."

"I didn't know what I was getting into did I?" he smirked.

She pulled her knees up and brought her feet back knowing that her dress was opened up and he could see her legs and the sheer little white g-string. She could see him trying to keep his eyes steady and looking into hers. But then they would drop down toward her legs for just a split second before he caught himself and he would look back at her.

"I do happen to know what you want to get into," she answered, spreading her legs apart and drawing the skirt of her up nearly to her waist so that her pussy was plainly visible through the sheer panel covering it. "Now I wouldn't want to do anything that would make you break your promise." She leaned back and watched as his face became flushed, realizing that his excitement was no greater than her own.

"Would you like another sandwich?" he asked, his voice trembling and cracking.

"I would like some more wine," she said shifting around to fold her legs back up. "You are being such a sweetie. I shouldn't tease you like that. But it's so much fun!"

David reached for the wine, and refilled her glass and his own. Although he could feel his blush recede he could still sense the feelings that she was so expertly stirring inside him. Pulling out the pasta salad and a couple of plates, he scooped some out for her and handed the plate to her, and then helped himself to a serving.

"Remember, that sort of thing can work both ways," he said. "I could start telling you a sexy story and get you all hot and bothered."

"It's too late for that, Hon," she remarked with a little laugh, her hips squirming perceptibly. "I'm already there."
Old 09-06-2002, 10:05 AM

Continued

"Then I won't tell you about how pretty and sexy you look in that dress, or how I love the way your breasts jiggle when you laugh."

"I'm glad you didn't say that," she said.

"Then you'll be glad when I don't tell you about how turned on I was when I bathed you earlier and soft and dreamy your skin feels to me."

"Good, I don't think I could take hearing about that."

"Well, then I certainly won't tell you about how sweet your pussy looked when it was all clean and shaven, and how much I wanted to kiss it."

"Now, stop it. That isn't fair," she said. "You know how easy it is to turn me on."

"Yes, and I hope I never forget how," he smiled.

When they finished the salad and put it away, David opened the lid of the fruit, revealing a bowl of succulent red ripe strawberries and a smaller container of whipped cream.

"Mmm, that looks good," Holly cooed.

David picked the largest fullest one and swirled it in the cream and held it out toward her. She opened her mouth and leaned toward him slightly. Their eyes never broke their gaze as he gently tucked the ripe fruit into her mouth.

"Mmm!" she moaned as she tasted the fruit.

As he held another one out for her, the cream dripped off the strawberry and fell onto the blanket, dangerously close to her dress. They both looked down at the spot it made on the blanket.

"Oops," he laughed. "We'd better be careful. I wouldn't want to ruin your dress."

"Maybe this will help," Holly said changing position so that she was kneeling beside him, making it easier for him to feed her the berries.

As she ate the second and third berry, he moved the bowl closer to her so that she could feed him in return. The berries were fresh and luscious and ripe and they each ate hungrily from the fingers of their lover. Making sure that he swirled the berry deep enough, David got some cream on his fingers and she held his hand close so that she could lick every bit of cream from him. Her pink tongue darted out to lick his fingers clean, lapping at the cream like a hungry kitten. When he held another out, the cream dripped down, this time falling to her chest just above the neckline of her dress.

"Oh, my," he said seeing the cream run down toward the sweet valley between her breasts. He quickly leaned toward her and licked at the drop of cream on her tender skin, his tongue and lips forming a kiss that didn't stop with cleaning up the cream. Holly reached around to hold his head close to her. With the cream taken care of, he couldn't resist kissing and licking her chest, feeling the swell of her breathing and the warmth of her body. His kisses began to work their way up toward her neck, his tongue following the contours of her body.

"Have we finished eating yet?" she asked breathily.

"I have," he responded in a near whisper as he drew his tongue up her neck to her delicate jaw. "How about you?"

"I'm stuffed," she said, feeling his lips kiss the soft tender skin of her neck from ear to ear. "Oh, David! Make love to me."

As he had buttoned up her dress, so did he begin to unbutton it, slowly and carefully working each button loose and pulling the dress open to reveal the next part of her body for his lips and tongue to taste and pleasure. The dress was open to below her breasts now, and he kissed and licked every inch of them, savoring the tender flesh. His hands unbuttoned the dress down to her waist before tenderly easing up to touch her breasts through the sheer silky material of her bra. Her nipples were already stiff and pressed out against their flimsy support. His fingers barely touched them, toying with her and teasing her. He ran his fingers over her lightly just above the edge of the bra, feeling the warmth of her body, and the soft undulating curves of her breasts.

David eased the narrow little straps off her shoulders and pulled the cups of the little bra down and away from her breasts so that his hungry tongue could lick their way around and around her softest flesh. She tried to shift her weight from side to side to get him to lap at her nipples, but he kept his tongue teasingly away from where she wanted him, preferring instead to kiss his way in a circle eight around her tits.

As she leaned back and luxuriated in the feeling of his hot breath and lips on her, his tongue flicked out and licked at her nipples; first the left then the right and then back again. He tongued them avidly; eagerly licking and lapping at her breasts, while his fingers touched her, cupped her breasts, held them tenderly, and squeezed them gently.

"Oh, David," she whispered hoarsely. "Oh, David!"

He moved his mouth over one nipple and kissed it fully, sucking it inside his hot mouth, and letting the tip of his tongue flick violently on her nipple. Moving over to her other side, he repeated the same, doubling her pleasure. Her head fell backward, her hair falling down her back, her eyes closed, her breathing hard and fast, making her breasts heave up into his mouth, pressing her body against his face.

As her breathing quickened, he began to nibble on her tits, taking sweet little flirtatious bites of her tender sensitive flesh. With each nibble, she quivered. When he rubbed his teeth on her, she moaned. The blush of passion was sweeping down over her chest spreading a rosy color from her neck down to her breasts. He let his tongue follow the bluish veins that were barely visible now in her breasts, before one final sucking kissing, nibbling assault on her stiff pink nipples.

Pulling his head back from her, he reached down and eagerly unbuttoned her dress the rest of the way, spreading open the lovely yellow print so that he could see her body, from her slim neck all the way down to her long lovely legs. The sight of her bra pulled down and away leaving her beautiful breasts exposed to the sun and air, stirred him deeply. He felt his cock swell up further at this vision and lowered his mouth to her again, this time quickly moving from her breasts down to her stomach, kissing and licking each inch of her as he went. His tongue went wild drawing circles around her navel before taking a wandering path downward.

When he reached the top of her g-string he paused and drew in her perfect scent. He could see her tremble as his breath grazed her belly. His eyes drank in the sight of the g-string pulled tight against her body, the tiny straps of lace holding it to her hips, and the sheer panel below that let her pussy show through. He could feel her hips wiggle beneath him as his breath danced upon her body. She drew her feet up closer to her body and let her legs lazily fall open, pulling the thin material tighter. The cleft of her pussy pushed against the sheer fabric and her wetness began to leak through.

With a slow sensual deliberate motion, David lowered his head down to press his mouth against her pussy through the g-string. He could feel her raise her hips upward and press herself against his mouth. The aroma of her pussy was intoxicating to him as he licked at her through the panties. He could feel the outer lips of her pussy easily part and tasted her wetness beneath through the sheer little fabric. His tongue moved up and down several times along that damp slit; Holly's moans and sighs grew louder and louder and her breathing was hot and fast.

He finally gripped the panel of her g-string with his teeth and began to pull it away from her. It easily surrendered its way down past her hips and along her thighs. Holly raised her feet up so that he could yank it down past her knees, then drag it down along her shapely calves and off her feet. As it snapped free of her, he crouched at her feet on his hands and knees with the flimsy fabric dangling from his mouth. Had she not been so turned on, Holly might have been tempted to laugh, but the look of lust in his eyes was so hot that she simply raised her hips and watched as the damp white panties dropped to the blanket and he lowered his mouth to her hot wet sex.

Slowly he lowered his mouth down to her, letting the hot scent of her pussy wash over him. The touch of his mouth on her pussy was electric and the taste of her wetness excited him greatly. She gasped loudly when his mouth touched her. He gently gripped her hips and let his tongue ride up and down her damp slit. Her outer lips parted easily and he pushed the tip in to touch the soft wet lips inside. Her clit was already a hard little nub and he pressed his tongue against it. He could feel her hips begin to move, rotating and rocking as his tongue pleasured her.

"Oh, David!" she cried. "Oh, David! Fuck me with your tongue!"

He licked and lapped at her slowly, dragging his tongue slowly in long strokes along her. His fingers began to pull her pussy lips apart so he could drive his tongue deeper. Her hot pink pussy was spread for him and he ate at her hungrily, bringing his teeth in to nibble on her gently. He sucked her clit up into his mouth and twirled his tongue on the tip. Then he drove his tongue and deeply into her as possible, burying his nose into her shaven mound. He started to hum as he worked his tongue on her and could tell that she was nearly ready. The vibration he sent to her made her movements more frantic and she reached out to hold his head hard and fast to her twat. The dress had fallen free of her shoulders. Although trying to prop herself up on her elbows, her head had fallen backward and her mouth was open calling his name in between a series of moans and sighs.

"Oh my God, David!" she cried out again and again, before a huge wave rushed through her. "Oh, God, I'm coming!"
Old 09-06-2002, 10:08 AM

Continued

Glancing up over the shifting curves of her body, he saw her fingers on her breasts, pinching and twisting her rigid pink nipples. She was laying on her back now, her head moving from side to side. He held fast to her, his face buried in her pussy, her juices flowing freely from her pussy into his mouth and rubbing onto his face. He couldn't believe how wet and excited she was. He looked up again to see her body quiver and shake, her breasts undulating as her body shivering in the throes of a wonderful orgasm. But he kept his pressure on her, simply holding his tongue down against her clit as she called out his name.

"Oh, baby," he said finally picking up his head from her body. "I love your pussy."

"Come here," she implored pulling at him, drawing him up toward her face for a hot excited kiss. "Oh, baby! I love the way you eat my pussy."

Her kisses were hot and wild as he settled down toward her, holding his body just above hers. Her arms wrapped around him tightly and he collapsed on top of her. Their bodies moved together in a delicious waltz. They rolled over and she eagerly straddled him, her pussy coming near his crotch. She shrugged the dress off of her body the rest of the way, and draped it over the lunch basket. Then, as he had teased her body so did she begin to tease him, her fingers exploring the same parts of him, his neck and shoulders, and his chest and belly. Her hands slipped up under his sport shirt eager to feel the texture of his skin, the light dusting of hair on his belly and chest, and the stiffness of his small nipples.

"You feel so good to me," she said. "I love touching you like this."

She alternated rubbing and caressing him tenderly with drawing circles on him with her fingernails. She could feel his chest heave as her touch further enflamed him. He couldn't resist bringing his own hands up to touch her breasts now swaying down within reach as she bent over him. He started mirroring her moves, which brought a smile to her face. She could allow that for only so long before bringing her fingers down toward the waistband of his slacks and working his belt open. As she pulled the zipper down, she could see the shadow of his erect cock laying beneath the silky boxers. Her fingers discovered a tell tale wet spot lay near the tip and she glided her hand over him.

"Looks like you've been up to something, Lover," she smiled as she began to tug his slacks down.

He kicked his shoes off as she tugged the pants down and slipped them off. It was her turn to run her hands up his legs, her fingers gliding over his warm skin, then on top of the boxers. She loved the way he flinched when her hand reached his cock. It felt so hard and stiff as she traced her fingers around it. She slipped a hand up the leg of his boxers finding his balls full and sensitive to her touch, all topped by his cock. His body trembled as she moved about his most sensitive parts, and she could see the look of his surrender to her in his eyes.

"I think I know what you want, Lover," she said slowly as he squirmed beneath her.

Slowly she eased the boxers down from his hips; he raised his hips up to help as she tugeed them downward. The smile on her face told him how much she like what she saw. Tossing the shorts aside, her long fingers wrapped around the throbbing stem of his cock. Her hand began stroking long smooth strokes up and down as her fingers curled and tightened to make the head budge with each stroke. Her lips parted and her tongue slid out as her hand moved down to the base. She lowered her head down to stroke her tongue over the tip, urging a drop of precum onto her tongue. She kissed the head and opened her mouth just enough to slip the head inside for a moment, pulled it back out and rubbed his cock all over her face, her cheeks, her chin, and her lips leaving a glistening trail of her spit.

"I love to suck your cock, David," she hissed seductively, feeling him squirm beneath her touch. "And I know how crazy you get when I tell you about it. Do you want me to suck your cock, David?"

"Oh, yes, Holly! Suck my cock!" he gasped desperately as her fingers continued to slowly stroke up and down the full length of his hard cock. "Oh, yes! Please!"

She lowered her head again and inhaled him into her wet waiting mouth, her slick tongue moving in a downward spiral along his shaft, flickering wickedly against every vein, every ridge. Her teeth became a gentle rake when she pulled up, only to be caressed by her soothing tongue. She pulled his cock completely from her hungry mouth, her hot breath caressing him like another hand. Then slowly she lowered her mouth onto him, her tongue paving the way for him, her throat opening to welcome him deep into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the base, her tongue and the roof of her mouth clamping him inside her. He moaned at the pleasure she was bringing to him, and he squirmed uncontrollably.

"Oh, Holly! Baby!" he cried out loudly, his shout echoing across the lake. "Oh, God!"

She began to hum as his cock quivered inside her mouth and then drew her mouth up until only the head remained inside. She swirled her tongue around and around dizzyingly, her fingers curling around the shaft wet with her spit and stroking it slowly and firmly. The fingers of her other hand reached down to cup his balls. He flinched when she fondled them, rolling them between her long fingers. She let his cock pop out of her mouth and licked the length of his cock on the sensitive underside, then wrapped her lips around the width of him and moved her mouth up and down. When she reached the top she eased him back inside her mouth and began to move her head up and down, slowly and completely engulfing him with her hot wet mouth.

"Oh, God, Holly!" he cried. "Oh, oh, oh!"

Holding his cock upright at the base with both hands she began to bob her head up and down taking nearly all of him inside her. With long smooth strokes up and down, she fucked him with her mouth. He reached his hands down and placed them on her bobbing head, the feel of her mouth and the humming from her throat sent wave after wave of pleasure rushing up from his belly and spreading out through his body. With her eyes locked on his, she didn't want to stop, she couldn't stop. She loved the way his cock twitched inside her mouth as she took him deeper and deeper.

Her own hand slipped down between her legs, fingering the wet slit where just minutes before he had been. As her finger slipped inside, she began to think of his cock being inside her, and she began to yearn for the feeling. With a final flourish, she began to slow down easing his cock farther and farther out of her mouth.

"Oh, baby!" he moaned. "Oh, Holly, baby!"

She eased her mouth off of his cock and kissed her way up along his belly and stomach and chest. At some point he had pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside, so she leaned down to lick and kiss his nipples along the way. By the time she reached his mouth he was frantic with passion, pulling her head down to his and kissing her madly. Her bald pussy hovered over his rigid cock and she settled her hips enough to rub against him.

"I want you to fuck me, David," she whispered to him, looking into his eyes flooded with and intense lustful look. "I want to fuck you. Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, God, Holly!" he cried out, as she rubbed herself on him.

She moved up to straddle him and reached down to hold his cock in just the right position. She rubbed the head of it back and forth on her pussy, feeling her own body quiver at the simple touch of him. Looking back down at him she watched the look in his eyes as she drew his cock back and forth over the open and wet lips of her pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me, David?" she asked teasingly. "I need to hear it."

"Oh, God, Holly! I want to fuck you!" he cried desperate for the feel of his cock buried in her pussy. "Yes, I want to fuck you!"

As she held herself above him, she saw his body tense up and he raised his hips upward and thrust himself up into her. She gasped at the feeling as he rammed into her, and settled her hips down as all of his cock pushed inside. She rocked her hips around and back and forth and began to fuck him. As she worked to find the best position and rhythm, he reached up and pulled at the little bra that had fallen down nearly to her waist, his fingers found the clasp and unfastened it, then flung it to the side and returned his wonderful hands to her breasts.

For several minutes she rode atop him, her body lively and agile, letting every inch of his length slip inside and out of her. She leaned forward and let him suckle her hot breasts; she rose up and rode him almost with a vicious passion. She would raise up so far that his cock nearly popped out of her but then plunged back down to ram the entire length of it inside of her. She leaned forward to brace herself on his shoulders, letting her beautiful breasts dangle in his face. David picked his head up and flicked his tongue at her taut little pink nipples. A smile curled up her lips as he kissed her ardently and urgently. As she had started and set the pace, he began to get into it, and began to assume control. He held her hips and began to time his upward thrusts to maximize the feeling. It was as if he were bouncing her off of him and yet holding her close to keep in contact. Her hand fell down to rub against her clit and she began to cum again. When he felt her pussy tighten and saw her orgasm swell he pulled her down and held her close.

"I'm coming," she whispered in his ear. "I'm coming, David."

As he felt her orgasm erupt he wrapped his arms around her and felt the release vibrate through her body. She collapsed on top of him and shuddered for a moment.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:10 AM

Conclusion of Part 2

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"No silly, just feeling it," she replied hoarsely.

They together for several minutes, his stiff cock still buried deep inside her pussy.

"Don't you want to come?" she finally asked.

"Later, Babe," he replied. "I just want to feel you here with me."

It was late afternoon by the time they got up from the blanket and began to dress. Holly decided to wear just the dress back to the hotel. David thought how he had never seen a sexier woman than this one wearing the lovely dress with nothing underneath. They packed up the leftovers of their lunch and walked arm in arm back up toward the hotel.

"So that was a nice lunch," she remarked with a glowing smile when they neared the rose garden.

"Yes, we'll have to recommend that place to all our friends," he laughed. "Terrific ambience."

They laughed and walked up the path. The afternoon sun had brightened their way and David spotted a small red rose nearly ready to blossom. He looked around for a moment then stepped over to pinch off the stem.

"For me?" Holly said when he handed it to her.

"Happy belated Valentine's Day."

She sniffed it and smiled, slipping her arm more tightly inside his, and pressing her head against his shoulder for just a moment.

"Thank you."
Old 09-06-2002, 10:14 AM

The Blissfield, Part 3: The Night Out

Back in the warm comfort of their room, fresh from their tryst by the lake, the lovers fell into each other's arms and onto the bed. With a special mix CD playing in the background, they lay together for several minutes, Holly on top but somewhat to the side of him, her head resting on David's shoulder, her leg drawn up to rest on his belly, while her hands traced little patterns on his chest. He wrapped his arms about her tenderly, savoring the warmth of her naked body under the soft cotton of the dress.

"This is very nice being here with you like this," she purred. "I'm so glad we were able to get together."

"So am I, Holly," David replied, his fingers lightly brushing through her red hair. "I could lay here with you forever."

"Mmm, it does feel so nice," she hummed. "Do you think it will last, David?"

"I don't know the answer that question, Darlin'," he replied softly. "We're here together today and tomorrow, but who knows where we will be next week or next month or a year from now."

"I can live with that," she responded, picking her head up from his chest and inching her lips toward his for a little kiss. "So when is dinner tonight?"

"Around seven," David replied, checking his watch. "There's a nice little dinner theatre nearby and I thought we could take in the show. It lets out before ten so we have plenty of time to come back here and play."

"Cute," she giggled. "You sounded just like a little kid. But when I play with you it's a different kind of game."

"It sure is Darlin'," he said angling her head up for another long lingering kiss.

"I should probably start getting ready," she said, slipping away from him toward the edge of the bed. "I need a shower since you got me all hot and sticky this afternoon."

"Well, Darlin', I think you had a little something to do with it," he remarked, rolling over and raising up on an elbow.

He watched as she got up from the bed and began to unbutton her dress. She knew he was watching, so she turned her back to him as she finished undoing the remaining buttons and then very slowly eased the dress from her shoulders until it fell freely to the floor. Glancing over her shoulder, she could see him drinking in the sight of her naked backside and deliberately ran her hands down her body from her breasts over her belly and down her long legs, bending over as she did, knowing well the affect it would have on him. Standing back upright, she raised her arms up over her head, before turning to face him. She loved the incredible look of lust in his eyes, and let him have a good look at her before scampering into the bathroom.

She started up the shower and climbed in once it had warmed up. As she let the warm water flow over her body, she reached for the soap and had began to run the bar over her body when the shower door opened and in stepped a naked David. He slipped his arms around her wet body and kissed her with a hot passion turned her on completely. He took the soap from her hand and began to run the bar of soap over her as she turned around within his reach. Between the heat of his touch and the hot look of lust in his eyes she was catching fire again. She wrestled the soap from him and began to soap up his body, spending most of her time on his stiff cock. After hastily rinsing the soap from his body he spun her around and moved up behind her, his incredibly hard cock standing out from his body and slipping between the cheeks of her ass. She pushed her ass back and spread her legs feeling his cock press up against her pussy.

"Are you sure you want to do that," she asked foolishly.

"Hey, we've already eaten, haven't we?" David said rubbing the head of his cock on the lips of her pussy.

"Fair enough," she sighed as she felt him push the head into her wet willing pussy. "Oh, fuck me, David!"

She rested her hands up on the wall and leaned forward letting him slowly work his hard cock in and out of her. He grabbed her by the hips and began to fuck her with long slow strokes that brought squeals of pleasure from her.

"Oh, God, David! Fuck me!"

His hands began to move all over her wet body, first cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples, then holding her shoulders and running his hands up and down her back, then moving down and around to finger her clit. He started pumping her harder, the cheeks of her wet ass smacking against his belly.

"I'm going to come!" she cried out. "I'm coming, David!"

He slammed into her with great passion, watching with complete delight as Holly shook in the throes of a wild orgasm. She arched her back quivering with delight and then stood in front of him, trapping his cock tightly between her thighs.

"Oh, David," she called out as he embraced her and laid a whole bunch of little kisses on her shoulders and the back of her neck and down the path of her spine.

She let him hold her close and kiss her repeatedly as their passion ebbed and flowed away. When his cock slipped down out of her, she turned around and kissed him tenderly.

"I'm sorry," he breathed softly as her teeth nibbled on his ear. "But I couldn't help myself."

"You can blame that one on me," she whispered. "I wanted you to fuck me in here."

They eventually finished their shower, toweled each other off and sat at the small table wrapped up in their towels. They finished the champagne and nibbled from the leftover picnic lunch.

"So what should I wear tonight?" Holly asked.

"I brought along a suit for tonight," he said. "Not too formal, but sharp."

"Okay," she said moving over to the armoire. She looked through the armoire and noticed an outfit that she hadn't brought herself. "Where did this come from?" she asked, pulling out a black silk dress with a lovely embroidered jacket.

"Just a little something I picked up for you," he said softly, the corners of his mouth curling up. "I saw it and thought of you."

"It's beautiful," she said, holding it up to her and looking in the mirror. "Oh, thank you, Sweetie!"

Holly swept over to him and planted a kiss on his flushed cheek. She couldn't wait to try it on and picked out some emerald green lingerie and sheer black silk stockings to wear underneath. David whistled softly when she came out of the bathroom. The dress fit her perfectly, not too snug and yet showed off her curves so well.

"Darlin', you look terrific," he said looking her up and down.

He wasted little time getting dressed while Holly choose some of her favorite songs to play while she waited. The scene was played in reverse when he came out in his dark green suit with a crisp white shirt, stylishly colorful necktie and a matching handkerchief stuffed into his pocket.

"Say, handsome," she said with a flirty lilt to her voice. "You got a date for tonight?"

"As a matter of fact, I'm going out with my special girl," he responded when she slipped up to him and ran her hand up his arm and over his shoulder.

"Lucky girl," she said, moving closer.

"I'm the lucky one," he replied, as she leaned up to kiss him softly. "We'd better get going, or we'll be late."

The Lenawee County Playhouse was a converted old movie house just a quick taxi ride from the hotel. As they walked hand in hand through the lobby, David couldn't help but notice how the other men regarded Holly, the spring in her walk, the curve of her legs, and the dazzling sexy smile on her face. Once inside, they sought out the bar on the mezzanine and each ordered a stiff drink. There was an outdoor portico nearby and they stepped out for a breath of fresh air. From the railing they could see the twinkling lights of the small city and the shadows of the surrounding foothills.

"This is wonderful," Holly remarked, bringing her glass up to David's as if for a toast. "I love the view."

"The view in my eyes is the best," David said, his eyes locked on her, lovingly.

"Have you ever come here before?" she asked.

"Never been here," he replied. "First time for everything. But I heard that the show is a lot of fun. One of the gals I work with recommended it."

They stood side by side by the railing. For the past week they hadn't talked or chatted online and their phone conversations had been little more than a flurry of small observations and a quick exchange of feelings.

"I still can't believe we're here together," he said, turning to face her, his elbow resting on the railing. "It seemed like we had talked about it for so long, it took forever to get here. And now it's here and I can't believe that I'm actually with you."

"I know, Lover," she said, flashing her emerald eyes at him. "I am so glad I came. After the way my last relationship ended, I was ready to swear off men entirely."

"I'm glad you didn't," David said.

"How long have we known each other, two years?" Holly asked.

"Almost," David said, recalling their previous meetings. "You know when we first met I never would have thought we'd be here today. Certainly not like this."

"This is special, isn't it?" she commented. "It's so hard living far apart, but when we come together like this, the feelings are so intense and we have such a great time, it seems so worthwhile."

"Yes, we do seem to get along so well together," David said, turning his back to the railing and leaning on an elbow. "I had feeling that it could happen last spring."

"When was that?" she asked, turning to face him.

"After one of our phone calls, the one where you complained about men being such assholes."

Holly laughed out loud, her face lighting up at the memory. "Well, I had been having a hard time of it. Every guy I met was just looking for one thing, and didn't care what I thought about it."

"Just like I had been on a pretty bad losing streak too," David added. "It's funny how we had known each other all along and just like that we step up from being business associates to something else."

"I'm glad we met, David," she said.

"So am I," he agreed.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:16 AM

They looked at each other and wordlessly exchanged the thoughts and remembrances of the phone calls, each one more personal than the last. Those calls had lead to some tasty email exchanges and steamy online chats, and culminated in a hot sexy phone call that had left them both as spent and drained as if they had actually had sex. It was obviously destined for them to meet face-to-face and the idea was very mutual and arranged quickly and eagerly. They had first met near where he lived and then near her place. Their jobs and travel obligations kept them from a regular schedule, but their imagination and mutual desire worked in their favor and they had gone on to meet several times, each time coming up with a different kind of theme or setting. There was a theatre weekend in Toronto; an antiques hunting trip to Western New York state; and a ski weekend in northern Michigan. They had planned something special for Valentine's Day, but when business took precedence, David had arranged this trip, hoping to make up for the postponement.

They stood close together, talking and exchanging such deep looks that the other patrons gathering outside couldn't help but notice these two lovers by the railing; the admiring looks of the men were telling of how they wished to be with Holly, the women obviously wishing to be her. But the lovers weren't mindful of the attention, so content were they to share the moment and the growing starlight while they waited for dinner to be called.

They took a quick tour of the place before looking for their seats. David took her arm and led her down the large gilded staircase. How many other lovers had taken that same path over the years? For these moments in the sparkle of each other's eyes, the answer didn't matter for they were together now, arm in arm, taking an eternal stroll around the promenade and down the stairs.

The main floor dining room was filling up by the time they had descended to the main floor. They found their way over to their table and joined the others who were already seated. Holding the chair for her, David helped Holly seat herself and sat closely beside her. Introductions were exchanged all around. Ironically, a middle-aged couple seated across from David was from a town near where he lived, while the two older couples next to Holly lived about a half hour away from her. As they exchanged pleasantries, Holly leaned in close to David.

"What do you think of these folks next to me?" she whispered into his ear.

"Cute," he whispered in reply, checking out how the women were sitting net to Holly and the men in then next two seats. "I'll bet when they travel the men ride together in the front."

"That's what I thought. It's so silly!" Holly whispered with a chuckle before leaning over to lick his ear. David could easily see the disapproving look on the face of the lady seated next to Holly as she looked on. He smiled and nodded in the old babe's direction and she in turn leaned over and whispered something in her friend's ear.

They were joined a few minutes later by a younger couple, which took the last pair of seats at the table next to David. There was something about these late arrivals that made him identify with them. Perhaps it was the loving looks they exchanged, or the way they held hands under the table. David smiled and reached over to Holly's lap and took her hand in his. She squeezed it and pressed it flat against her thigh, opening her legs and pulling it down between them. His fingers tips trembled eagerly as he felt the silky stockings and her warm thighs beneath. Not missing a beat of the polite table conversation, Holly brought her own hand back up to lift her wine glass and ease into the current discussion.

For his part, David slipped his fingers further up her thigh, past the silk stocking and lace top to the smooth warm silky skin of her tender thigh. Nodding and occasionally adding his part to the flow of talk he slowly eased his hand up farther and farther until his pinky touched the thin silky material of Holly's panties. Pressing his pinky and ring fingers closer to her warm spot that was now getting wet, he kept an eye out for her reaction. His fingers found the smooth warm slit between her legs. Holly smiled, spreading the napkin over her lap a bit wider, and chatted politely. Only once, as he pressed his fingers particularly close, did she flinch. So there he kept his hand, sliding his palm and fingers back and forth on her thigh and pussy.

As the waiters began circulating to take the last drink orders before dinner, Holly suddenly looked at David. He could see that she was biting her lower lip and thought he saw a tiny little bead of sweat forming on her brow.

"Could you excuse me?" she asked him. "I'll be right back."

Clutching her purse, she got up from the table and quickly headed toward the ladies restroom.

"Pretty lady you have there," one of the older men said, his eyes following her every step of the way.

"Quite lovely!" said the other one, only to receive a firm nudge from his wife beside him.

"Thank you. I'm very fond of her too," David responded with a smile. He enjoyed the look on the faces of the older men, wishing and dreaming of what he had and would be living. And when he glanced at the older women and saw their look of disapproval, he smiled politely, wondering just what bothered them so much. Sure there was an apparent difference in their ages, and they weren't ashamed to openly flirt with each other. He was glad when the other couple piped in with some small talk.

When Holly returned, she took her seat beside David and spread the napkin across her lap again. As David went to replace his hand on her thigh, she appeared to pull something out of her purse. She hand found his and pressed something into his palm. As his fingers clutched the object, there was no mistaking that it was her panties. He could feel the dampness as he held them before slipping them into his jacket pocket. Replacing his hand on her thigh, he quickly retraced his previous path and as she spread her legs was delighted to find her smooth shaven pussy waiting for him.

Shortly the stage lights were brought up and the cast of the floorshow came out to warm up the audience, introducing themselves and some of the special groups and celebrants in the audience. At the end of their brief warm-up, they introduced the wait staff that paraded out with the salads, and David decided to retrieve his hand for the sake of feeding himself. But even as the entrees were served, he slipped his hand back down whenever possible. At one point during dinner, after having slipped his fingers just up inside her, he brought his fingers up and licked them as she looked on smiling warmly. The others may have thought it was the juice from his prime rib, but she knew better.

David ate hungrily and finished his meal first among those at the table. This of course gave him the opportunity to slip his hand back between Holly's lovely legs. Emboldened by his previous success, he moved his fingers as far up and in her as possible. She had spread her legs enough that his middle finger could part her and rub up against her clit. Starting very slowly but increasing his pace, he began to finger her with all the quiet passion possible in such a public setting. She had pretty much finished her meal but was clearly distracted by the under napkin action.

"So how is your dinner?" asked the older gal next to her.

"Oh, terrific!" she blurted out, perhaps a bit louder than the others expected.

David drove his fingers harder against her wet sex. He could see that his fingers were having the desired effect on her and he could tell that she was biting down on her lip again to keep from calling out in response to his movements. With just a series of delicate flicks against her clit, David was able to make her cum. He felt her thighs clamp his hand tightly like a vice. There was an increased flush in her cheeks and a spreading glistening sheen on her forehead. Of course, it had to be Holly whom the busboy approached first when clearing the table.

"Are you finished, M'am?" he asked.

"Oh, yes!" she called out loudly. "I'm there!"

The others around the table smiled, unknowing, but the lady next to her looked down to see the bulge of David's hand beneath the napkin and glared disapprovingly. David withdrew his hand finally and brought his napkin up to his mouth a final time.

"How about some fresh air, Dear?" he asked, leaning over toward Holly.

"Yes, I need to freshen up anyway," she replied.

They stood up and excused themselves from the table. He held out his arm and Holly looped her hand inside it as they strolled toward the doorway leading out toward the patio. Once though the doors and into the fresh evening air, Holly began to laugh aloud.

"You, you, you, ... you!" she said. "I can't believe you did that!"

"It was your idea, Darlin'," he replied. "Besides I didn't hear you tell me to stop."

"Right!" she laughed. "Like I'm supposed to say, 'Excuse me, but could you remove your hand from my pussy?'" Holly pulled him toward her near the railing. "Thank you anyway, that was so hot! I couldn't believe how hard you made me come!"

"Did you see the looks that old broad was giving you?" he asked her.

"Giving us, you mean," she replied. "I'll bet it's been a long time since her old man came close to doing something like that to her."

"If ever," David cracked.

They embraced and kissed, bringing a smile to the faces of the few other passersby who were stepping out for some fresh air. But Holly and David were oblivious and aware of only each other, their eyes centered on one another, their warm bodies embracing, and their breath commingling.

"You know what that means, though, don't you?" she asked impishly.

David shook his head.

"It's your turn during the floor show!" she sang out.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:18 AM

As the crowd on the patio began to swell, they drifted back inside just in time for coffee and dessert. The other young couple had apparently also taken a walk and was a few minutes behind them. Even in the subdued lighting on the main floor, it was obvious that her lipstick was smeared. Holly leaned toward her and gestured. The girl grinned and wiped her chin with her napkin. After the tables were cleared but before the show started, David looked around and noticed how they would have to turn their seats around to see the show. He also saw that the upper level was empty, so he leaned over and whispered to Holly, "Why don't we go upstairs for the show?"

She looked around and nodded.

"If you'll excuse us," he said as they got up from the table, "I think we going to see if there's a better view from upstairs."

The others looked puzzled, but smiled and nodded as Holly and David pushed in their chairs, giving those who remained behind a clear view of the stage. The old one next to Holly leaned over and said something to her friend, who laughed and brought her hand up to cover her mouth. They made their way upstairs and found a table with a great view of the stage, yet they could feel alone and private. Looking around they couldn't see anyone else upstairs. They had made themselves comfortable just as the houselights began to dim and the stage lights were brought up. The house band, a hot jazzy sextet, started the overture and the singers and dancers made their way out to start the show.

It was a fun show, a revue featuring a mix of classics, standards, and contemporary tunes wrapped around the loose theme of soldiers on leave, with plenty of singing and dancing, and a bit of comedy tossed in. At the opening of the show, they held hands on top of the table, but as the darkness settled in around them and the show moved on to the next scene, they became bolder and let their hands fall into each other's lap. As David's fingers made their way up her soft warm thigh, Holly's fingers slipped over his lap. There may have been singing and dancing on the stage, but there was a different kind of entertainment going on upstairs. With each song they became bolder, and wetter or harder. At one point, Holly slipped her hand inside the pocket of his trousers and grabbed his cock, gripping it firmly and stroking it gently. His fingers were cupping her pussy, his middle finger slipping up inside her, making sure to maintain contact with her clit, which prompted a little squeal of pleasure during one of the louder tunes.

Midway through the show, one of the staff members quietly slipped upstairs to watch. When he looked around and saw the two lovers sitting together, intertwined as they were, he smiled and nodded in their direction and moved away. David was sure that if she kept up her touch on him, that he would come before the finale was over. So he rested his hand on top of hers, buried inside his pocket, to hold it steady. He leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Let's wait until later for that, okay?" She simply looked at him and smiled devilishly, letting her long fingers wiggle a reply. She leaned over toward him, slowly licked his ear, and then rested her head on his shoulder. When the first act was over and the house lights were brought up, they withdrew their hands and Holly stood and straightened her dress.

"Can we just wait here for a minute, Darlin'?" David asked, the bulge in his trousers fairly obvious.

"No, I want to leave right now," she playfully insisted.

"Don't you want to stay for the second act?" he protested.

"I don't think I can last that long, hon," she said, her lightly fingering his lapel. "I just may have to go off and find another man if you aren't up to it."

"That's the problem, Baby," he said. "I'm too up for it."

"That has never been a problem in my book," she laughed. "Now, let's go."

"Then I'll have to walk real close right behind you," he said. "If only to hide this monster."

"And won't that be obvious," she replied.

David reluctantly got up and took her hand and they headed toward the exit.

"You feel like another drink before we leave?" he asked as they passed the bar. He could see the other younger couple waving them in.

"I'd really like to get going and see what you have planned for me back at the hotel," she replied.

"Okay," David agreed with a smile. He waved off the others and they headed toward the lobby.

The taxi ride was short and sweet and they were soon inside the lobby of the Blissfield. At the foot of the stairs, David took her arm and pulled her closer for a kiss. On the landing leading upstairs, he slipped an arm around her waist and embraced her with a longer wetter kiss. And as they walked down the hallway, arm in arm, he stopped and pulled her into a doorway, raised his hands up to cradle her face with his soft palms, and looked into her flashing emerald eyes.

"Holly, there is no place I'd rather be right now, and no one I rather be with, than you," he whispered.

Her eyes looked deeply into his and she leaned forward to kiss him. Their arms eased around each other for a long tight embrace. He pressed his body against her, his cock stiffening, as their tongues touched and teased each other. He pulled her away from the doorway and the short way down the hall to their room, his arms never leaving her. He fumbled with the room key when she began to nibble on his neck. When the door popped open, he pulled her inside and closed the door behind them. She looked up at him with her eyes filling with the passionate feelings that had been growing all day and evening, and hadn't yet peaked fully. And her look was returned by David, his eyes filled with a passionate lust that made her melt in his arms.

"Oh, David, I want you," she whispered.

He didn't reply but instead pressed her up against the door, showering her face and neck with kisses. His hands tugged the pretty little jacket from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. He pulled at the dress, slipping the straps off her shoulders. His kisses wandered down over her freshly exposed skin. His fingers pulled down the satiny straps of the bra giving his hungry mouth a taste of her taut pink nipples as the cups pulled away from her breasts. He sucked one nipple into his mouth and nibbled on it, then turned his attention to the other. She held his mouth to her breasts, feeling his passion flow into her body through his ravishing kisses.

His hands plunged down and tugged at the hem of her dress, pulling it up past the tops of her stockings, up over her bare hips, exposing her sweet wet pussy to his demanding touch. His fingers found her wet and waiting for him. The lovers kissed madly again and again, their tongues twisting and turning in each other's mouths and their breath washing over each other's face.

Tugging his zipper down, David pulled his stiff cock from his trousers. It felt so long and hard he couldn't wait to rub it on her and feel the wetness and heat of her sex. He heard her gasp as the head of his cock slipped up and began to penetrate her hot velvety pussy. With a strong upward thrust of his hips, his cock pushed deep inside her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the door, his cock working back and forth in and out of her damp pussy. As he pressed up against her, she found his neck and began to kiss and lick him. When her mouth found his ear, she began to nibble on his ear lobe, gripping it with her teeth and pulling on it. That only seemed to drive David wilder and his lusty fucking strokes increased in strength and force.

"Oh, fuck me, David," she called out hoarsely in his ear. "Fuck me, David!"

He let go of her wrists and her arms fell about his shoulders. When he reached down to cup her firm ass, she raised a leg up and opened herself to him more completely. He grabbed her leg and was lost in the wild sensations coursing through his body. The scent and sound of this sexy girl had him so highly turned on that he could not resist fucking her with complete abandon, relishing the fantastic feelings that her tight wet pussy was producing in him.

"Oh, God, David!" she cried out. "Come in me. Come in my pussy!"

He continued to work his cock in and out of her sweet pussy, but began to slow down as his breath began catching up.

"No, not yet, Baby," he said. "I have other plans."

Holly clung to him desperately on the threshold of another orgasm. He could sense it and pulled his cock part way out of her and using his hand moved his cock in a circular motion that contacted every part of her drenched sex. Then he pulled it out all the way and rubbed the head directly on her clit, as if it were a thick stiff tongue. She shivered with delight and didn't need to tell him what was happening. He let go of his cock and embraced her holding her trembling body against his.

"Oh, God, David!" she cried out, her teeth digging into the flesh on the side of his neck.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:19 AM

He held her tightly feeling the tremors rebounding through her body. Slowly she came back down and he guided her toward the bed, pulling down the covers and helping her recline on the soft flannel sheets. He placed a knee on the bed between her legs, their hands not wanting to leave the other's arms. Her dress was disheveled, pulled up over her hips exposing her hot pink pussy, and pulled down along with her bra leaving her beautiful breasts exposed to his loving glance. His suit jacket was opened and falling off his shoulders, his necktie pulled askew, and his long stiff cock still poking out from his trousers. But what might have brought a chuckle from the mouths of an onlooker mattered little to the lovers as the electric feelings flowed from one to the other and back again.

"So ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for our exciting final act?" he said, trying to do an impression of the MC from the dinner theatre.

"I don't know if I can take any more, maestro," she said dreamily.

Never before had a man spent so much time with her doing all that this one had, and yet he didn't appear to be finished. She lay back on the bed wondering just what else he could possibly have in mind.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:34 AM
Seductress

Mmmmmmm.....I'm ready for lunch...!!!!!!
Ohhhhhhh can't wait for the next episode.......

"In love there are no rules".......Bono