Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-09-2005, 11:52 AM

My sister and the farm hand

My parents owned a farm and we always had at least one hired man sometimes two. Sometime after I turned 18, I remember this one hand whose name was Cliff. Cliff was about 35 years old and always walking around without his shirt off...and all my sister's friends would gather around him and flirt. Cliff was always so nice to us and never pushed us away like some of the others did. I remember him teaching my sister to drive tractor..Jeannie was older than me and he used to talk a lot with her. He would sit her on his lap and let her steer the tractor while he worked the pedals. She laughed and enoyed it..but always told me not to tell Mom & Dad, they did't like Cliff teaching us stuff like that because we might get hurt. Anyway, one day mom sent me out looking for Jeanie for lunch. I looked everywhere I could think of...finally I was in the barn and I heard her voice. It sounded like she was in the hay mow talking to someone.I climbed the ladder and the voices got louder. Just as I got to the far end of the barn..I saw them. Cliff was kneeling down by Jeannie and she was naked!! I got closer to see what was happening..(even though my swelling cock had already figured it out) I watched as Cliff licked my sister's hairy pussy. He kept flicking his tongue into her as she curled her fingers in his thick black hair. Jeannies back arched as she moaned again and again..."i'm cumming...oohh God!!" Cliff lifted his head and smiled at her. She rasied her body and kissed him hard. He stood and kicked off his boots...she tugged at his belt buckle and off came his worn jeans. Jeannie then wrapped her hand around his huge cock. I had never seen a cock so big! I had seen my dad's in the shower and some guys in gym but Cliff's cock was like a giant! My sister leaned forward and slid his bulging cock into her mouth. He moaned and let out a sigh..as she pushed his cock all the way into her mouth! "Yea baby..just like that...aahhh" she kneeled there sucking Cliff's cock slowly running it down her throat..in..out..in...I couldn't believe it. Meanwhile I had pulled out my own cock and was jerking madly to this scene in front of me.

I watched as Cliffs sweaty body pumped his giant cock into my sister's mouth. Then he urged her to stand, picked her up and layed her onto the old red blanket that was on the hay. He moved between her legs and I saw him place his caloused hands under her ass and pull her groin up to his. Then he pushed his engorged member into her hot pussy...slowly so she could feel every inch.

The look on his face was pure pleasure..his closed eyes and slight smile said it all. He was enjoying the greatest feeling a man can have. He began to move in and out of her talking to her all the time. "You like that huh? yea..I know you do...always rubbing your tight ass against me...ooohh yesss that feels good.." Jeannie replied to him "oooh yesss..fuck me Cliff!! Jesus your cock is so big....mmmmm mm ohh I want it! ...please don't stop.." They were both in heaven..Cliff's hairy ass pumping faster and harder with each stroke..Jeannie pinching her own tits..and urging him on..."faster...ooohh shit yea..fuck it..fuck me!!"

Suddenly I saw Cliff stretch up and slam his cock so hard into her that I thought she would be split in two...he pulled his cock out and shot his cum so far it flew over her head..the second blast hit her square in the face and the rest of the squirts went all over...I felt my own orgasm coming and just leaned back to let it happen. I shot a wad farther than I ever had and then a few smaller ones too. I got back on my knees to see Cliff and Jeannie and watched Jeannie rubbing his cock all across her face and licking up his cum. I hurried my jeans back on and ran down the ladder. A couple minutes later I yelled up "hey Jeannie!! Mom says lunch is ready!!"I heard a bit of giggling and then "Ok!! I'll be right there..." I went along to the house and informed my mom that I had found her and she was coming. Boy if she only knew!!

Last edited by fzzy : 02-09-2005 at 09:12 PM.