Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-08-2006, 06:55 AM
my new addiction

Running Late

The train was unusually full when we scrambled aboard; the cold weather was not deterring people from heading into the city tonight. All seats were taken, so we snuggled into a corner of the carriage. You instinctively wrapped your arms around me and pulled my back close into your warm chest. We were running slightly late for the birthday drinks we were heading to the city for, a habit we had recently become well known for. I did think it would save time to shower together!

The train became more and more packed as it stopped every station into the city and soon all the standing room in our carriage was taken. We snuggled closer together, not that I minded, and as I was to discover, neither did you! I’m not sure if it was the thigh high stockings I had decided to wear, or just flashbacks of our day in bed, but somebody wasn’t too bored during this train ride!

I took my hand out of yours and slide it between the warmth of our bodies, my plan just to gently brush past your hard cock. I heard you take a quick breath as my hand slid over your crotch, and I couldn’t get enough.

I leaned into your chest with my arm between our bodies, slowly stroking your hardness through your jeans. Your arms tightened around me, I think your mind was saying no, but your body was definitely saying yes.

I continue to stroke you, and you lean forward into my neck, whispering to me, ‘you’re terrible’ before biting down hard on the fluffy collar of my warm coat. I couldn’t get a firm grip on you and it was driving me crazy, but being in a train carriage packed with so many people was getting me so hot I couldn’t stop rubbing your cock.

The train started to slow as we began to pull into the city station, I slowed my stroke and pulled my arm out from between us as you groan in disappointment. I turn around in your arms and kiss you gently, softly pushing my tongue to yours. I can see in your eyes how much you want it (again!) and take your hand as we get off the train.

We walk in silence, with quite a bit of pace. You’re slightly shocked as I pull you in the wrong direction shortly after we exit the station. I can’t hold on any longer, I need you inside me. I’m so wet that I’m almost dripping down the inside of my thigh. We rush down a darkened one way street, and around a small corner. I never thought I could be so horny that I couldn’t just wait for a more…how can I say…not so dirty…place.

You push me up against the wall and kiss me hard, devouring me with your mouth. Your cock is still rock hard, pushed up against my wetness. You lift my skirt slightly, and slip your fingers inside my soaking knickers, searching for my hard clit, You only need to brush it before I’m panting and moaning into your shoulder.

I fumble with your jeans, trying to let your cock escape from it’s tight confines, and finally it’s free. You lift one of my stocking covered legs from the thigh and I wrap it around your waist, your hard cock pushing against the soaked material covering my pussy. You slip them aside, no time for removal, and slide your thick cock into me.

You know me too well as your hand quickly goes to my mouth, covering it as I moan into your palm as we can hear people laughing and walking along the street nearby. My eyes roll back in to my head as the whole length of your cock is pushed hard into my cunt. Hard and fast you fuck me there against the wall in the street.

I cum hard with you inside me and you feel the walls of my pussy tighten around you as more of my wetness drips out of my pussy. I can tell you’re close, your eyes are glassy as you bite your bottom lip for the final hard strokes into my hot pussy. I wrap my hand around the base of your cock and feel you tighten, then blow your hot cum into me. I cum again, with you, your hand not really stopping my moans anymore.

We rest, your cock still inside me, against the wall for a moment.

“We’re..umm…a little bit late for the birthday drinks, I guess”.

“At least we’re coming……*giggle*…I mean, on our way!”