Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-22-2006, 10:14 PM

I Was Urinating

It Was Late One Night, I Was Drinking Beers And Doing Blow In Lopez's Office. One The Servalance Camera I Saw Hot Sexy Linda Comming In The Parking Area To Park Her Car. She's Got The Hottest Body I've Ever Seen, It Perfectly Shaped With Big Tits And A Huge Latin Ass. Linda Got Out To Open The Outside Gate, She Was In A Sexy Very Short Tight Black Dress. The Dress Was So Short, That She Had To Pull It Down When She Came Out. I Waited Till She Parked In Her Spot Right Behind The Office, She Always Smokes A Joint In Her Car Before Going Home With The Engine And Lights Off. I Was Going To Go Next To Her Car And Pee. Since She Has Dark Tint On Her Windows I Could Play It Off, That I Didn't See Her. I Waited A Few Minutes Then Walked Towards Her Car, I Saw Her In The Drivers Seat And Pretended Not To See Her. Next To Her Front Passenger Window, I Lowered My Shorts And Began To Pee. All The Time Making Sure I Was In Full View Of Her. While Shaking My Cock, Linda Opened Her Passenger Window. "i Hope You Didn't Get Any Pee On My Car!" She Said Peeking Out Of It. "oh Shit! I'm Sorry I Didn't See You There." I Said Putting Away My Cock. Linda Turned On The Inside Lights And Said "here I Have A Check For Lopez, Let Me Make It Out And Give It To You." She Said As I Leaned On The Door Looking Inside Through The Opened Window. As She Made Out The Check, I Saw That Her Dress Wasn't Covering Her Crotch. From There I Couldn't See Well, So I Moved To Her Window. Now I Was Able To See Her Pussy Through Those Sheer Shiny Tan Pantyhose, She Wore No Panties Under Them. I Looked At That Pretty Pussy As She Slowly Made Out The Check And She Knew It. Linda Moved Her Legs, Spreading Them So That I Was Able To See That Pussy Clearly. She Made A Mistake On It And Started Another One. Writing That One She Said "vinny By The Way, You Know You Have A Nice Cock!" "oh Shit Linda, Thank You. I Forgot You Saw Me Pee. By The Way Linda, You Also Have A Very Pretty Pussy. I Can See It From Here And Your Legs Look So Beautiful In Those Sexy Pantyhose. Standing Here Just Looking At You Is Making My Cock So Fucking Hard You Wouldn't Believe It!" I Said As She Smiled At Me And Spread Her Legs Wider. "you Wanna Feel It Vinny? Go Ahead Feel It, I Don't Mind." She Said. I Started To Feel Her Soft Pantyhose With That Pretty Wet Pussy Under Them. "come Inside Vinny!" Linda Said. Inside I Started Feeling Her Sexy Long Legs And That Pretty Pussy Of Hers. "can I Suck On It Linda?" I Asked Still Feeling Her Up. "sure Vinny, Want Me To Take Them Off Or Leave Them On?" She Asked. "leave Them On A Little While, I Want To Lick Them." I Said As I Began Sucking Her Pantyhose Covered Crotch. It Smelled So Good, A Musky Pussy Scent. Finally I Was Driving Her Crazy The Way I Was Sucking On It, That She Said "sorry I Can't Take It Anymore Vinny! Please Suck My Pussy! I'm So Horny, I'm About To Cum Vinny Hurry!" We Pulled Her Hose Down Just Enough For Me To Get At That Whole Shaved Pussy. As Soon As I Began Fingering And Sucking On It She Started To Cum. She Came Over And Over Without Letting Up, I Lost Count After Five Times. "wow That Was Great Vinny! What Ever You Were Doing Felt So Good, I Don't Know Why But I Couldn't Stop Comming. I Never Came That Many Times. Give Me A Minute And You Can Fuck Me Ok" Linda Said Kissing Me. "linda Wanna Go Inside? I'd Like You To Suck Me While I Look At You In Those Pantyhose?" I Said And We Went Inside The Office. There She Put Them Back On And Blew Me As I Felt Her Legs In Those Pantyhose. I Came Quickly Doing That, Then We Started Drinking Some Beer. I'd Forgotten About The Blow, When I Remembered I Asked Her "linda You Want Some Blow?"